News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Old APL videos

• 5 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Old APL videos
« on: January 26, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone had any videos of Robin's APL matches.  I've looked all over, but the most I can find are pictures.  When I emailed APL, they said they wouldn't post them because the quality of video is less than what they want.  So does anyone on here have any?

Dan the Fan

Re: Old APL videos
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:19:27 AM »
MB,  every now and then they will pop up on ebay but they are few and far between.  I feel your pain, I've been trying to get my hands on some of the old APL matches with Venus Delight, Tania, Klaudia, and Kristie Etzold that I used to own but lost years ago.  I asked APL about making them available again just recently and they told me the same thing, low quality and that there is no demand.  Obviously there IS a demand for some of this material but what can ya do.

etcaaf

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 02:14:42 PM »
There were also some good ones with the owner, Ana Paula Leal, before she retired as a fighter.

A lot of producers take their earlier stuff off the market.  Much of it is still appreciated though!

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 06:25:41 PM »
I agree, it's the stuff that made them famous to begin with.  Catfightingangel is the same way.  Holly had some amazing stuff on her group/site before, but now they don't sell any of it because of 'quality'.  But that's the stuff that put Holly on the map to begin with.  *sigh* Guess I'll just have to keep on truckin!  Thanks guys!

theone1

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 05:51:29 PM »
Catfight.com sells them but they're overpriced IMO. The only material I have is a match from APL 135 Robin vs Renata

Offline 305CaliforniaSupreme

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 04:49:44 AM »
I was just wondering if anyone had any videos of Robin's APL matches.  I've looked all over, but the most I can find are pictures.  When I emailed APL, they said they wouldn't post them because the quality of video is less than what they want.  So does anyone on here have any?

Check my message!