News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

It Was an Imperfect Scenario

• 4 Replies

Offline RCW

« on: April 20, 2009, 11:01:11 PM »

Just a quick note prior to your reading this story.

I would like to thank those of you who take a moment to comment.  Petelv has been, over the years, enormously supportive.  He makes quick quiet comments and I know that at least one person has not only seen the story, but appreciated it.  Pete, thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

And the rest of you who commented, thank you so much.  I know my stuff isn't everyone's cup of tea, but when I hear that you enjoyed, it does inspire me to write another.  Just so you all know.  Thank you

by Catwriter

It was an imperfect scenario, to be sure.  Who knew my two sons would be drafted to fight the terror.  They left me alone with their bitchy wives who moved into the house soon after their departure to the ends of the world and empire.

It wasn’t all bad.  The first to move in was Deserai.  Oh she was desired by every red blooded male in our small farm community.  And she wasted no time in satisfying that desire. 

I mean ...it was just pure betrayal of a family in plain sight of the elder.  I’m an old bastard, retired, got a goofy ass check comes in once a month and I can eat and drink my Ice House.  But Deserai, her streaked blonde hair and big tits, was something else again.  We got along ok, primarily because large breasts leave me mostly speechless.  But, she did have a sense of humor and her plain, almost pretty face would break into a large smile now and then.  Her ass had grown since the marriage but tended, in a sexy way, to counter the incredible breastworks she carried about in front.

And she did help out when she didn’t sleep late after fucking some lucky neighborhood boy, doing the dishes and occasionally tossing a load of laundry into the washer.  That was about it unless she was trying to drive me crazy.  She always wore the cleavage revealing outfits, reminding me of English maids of yore.  Deserai would suddenly discover something amiss in the carpet, slide off the couch and crawl toward it and always toward me.

She had a thing about tilting the old mans kilt.  And her breasts would sway, always encased in a bra too small in my direction until the offending carpet intruder had been picked up.  And then she’d stretch and move her arms about slowly, pretending to yawn. while those wonderful breasts just slid about her chest.  She was the tease incarnate.

So things were ok in a way.  I got my little peep show and she got to fuck anyone she wanted and sleep as late as she wanted.  A normal day for her consisted of sleeping, fucking, drinking and eating.  Lovely gal.  Our routine was relatively normal until my other sons wife came skulking around saying she couldn’t afford the apartment, that my son was an asshole and didn’t send money (which I knew he did).  Long story short, she was with us in about a week.  I do believe an eviction was involved but she didn’t say.

Allison, or Ally was prettier than Deserai. Long brown hair with reddish highlights when the sun was just right, pretty eyes and a purely cunning nature.  She smiled when it suited her or advanced her objectives and pouted when things didn’t quite go her way.  The only thing she and Deserai had in common aside from a height of 5'6  was her equally delicious rack.  These gals could have been cover girls in every Al Bundy magazine ever published. 

It wasn’t long before Deserai and Ally were hitting the bars together and causing quite a stir in town.  They were best of buds and I was doing all the housework because their hangovers lasted just long enough to prepare for the next nights activities.

Oh I enjoyed watching them run around the house fixin’ to get ready to go out.  They were shameless, running around in bras and short shorts, fixing their hair.  Ally quickly caught on that I was a tit man and she and Deserai would bend over at all opportunities threatening nipple popping experiences for the old guy.  I’d see them laughing and giggling and looking in my direction.  I’d just hoist my Ice House and smile and they’d laugh some more.  Don’t get me wrong.  They both liked me because I was harmless and gave them a roof and food.  At times I’d even get a hug and they did know to hug.  I’d always bend over so as not to press their titties into my chest and they always stepped in and just jammed ‘em home.  Never thought two breasts could encompass that wide an area on my chest.  I’ll admit it.  It was just sexual warmth writ large.  But I’d always just make a sandwich, grab a beer and flip on the TV, all the while hoping my zipper didn’t just pop wide open.

The girls always seemed to get along but there was a genuine competition developing between the large breasted vixens as to who could get “the old man” to strain the zipper.

Came a time when the old Long Branch Saloon burned to the ground.  Can’t recall that much sadness since my last attendance at a funeral.  But we made do.  The gals just transferred their allegiance to the local liquor store, my joint, and started drinking at home.

We’d all sit in front of the TV and drink ourselves silly.  At first they sat in the side chairs while I was laid out on the couch.  Then sometimes one or the other would sit on the couch and as the drinks kept coming, they’d lean in sometimes and press a massive breast against my arm and cause my nether regions all sorts of discomfort.  Deserai, with her streaks of blonde hair getting streakier all the time was real good at this.  Always feigning innocence, that left tit of hers about swallowed up my bicep.  It got so that I’d lean in one corner of the couch and she’d just lean into me and pretty soon we were just cuddling like crazy.  Occasionally, if I was real lucky I’d let my right hand graze her breast and she didn’t seem to mind.

Ally was perceptive and noticed all this going on and one night she plopped herself down and leaned in much like Deserie did, massive titty pressed into my arm, smilin’ real pretty.

Desie came out of the kitchen with two beers and just stopped in her tracks.  Both gals were in their usual state of undress, bras and short shorts.  I had a fire going in the fireplace and my crotch was about to light another.

After her initial state of shock, and a really nasty look at Ally, she sat down to Ally’s right and leaned over to pass my beer.  I immediately went to red alert when Desie’s left breast grazed across Ally’s right.  The whole scene not only seemed to be in slow motion, it was.  Bulging compressed breast flesh snaking back and forth, sliding, silken sounds as bras meshed together.  I pretended to be just out of reach of her beer filled hand and she kept having to lean further and further.

Well, let me say that the breast compression was marvelous as was Ally’s annoyed expression.  She ever so slightly turned into Desie, pressing their breasts together so firmly I saw the distinct tops of two nipples threatening imminent disclosure.  In this position, their faces were only an inch apart and they were clearly unhappy with one another.

“Just give him the fucking beer, Desie, for Christ’s sake”, snapped Ally

“Why don’t you just go back to your fucking chair, Ally”, Desie said in a clearly menacing manner.

Rising up a bit so that she pushed Desie back, Ally kept up the pressing breast contact until they were nose to nose.

They glared at one another for at least a minute and glancing at Ally’s back there was a bit of thrusting going on.  I like women’s backs as much as the next guy but sitting where I was my eyes could not be in on the titty struggle, damn. 

Desie solved the problem by slowly rising, dragging that breast across Ally’s ever so slowly and bringing the ice cold Ice House to where I sat, desperately trying to hide an erection.  She noticed of course and smiled and leaned forward in a way designed to piss off Ally.  Their minor altercation had her left nipple totally exposed.  The vixen in her came out when she reached behind me to turn off the lamp.  She planted that delicious little tidbit directly into my mouth as her freshly washed hair caressed my tired old face.  So this is heaven I thought.  Pretending to have difficulty turning off the lamp she pressed that big old titty into my face and swirled it around until I thought either death by suffocation or wondrous ejaculation would soon occur.

Finally turning off the lamp, leaving us in TV and firelight, she slid her hands down my shoulders and then my arms and finally my crotch, eventually sitting between my legs facing the TV, quite confident that she had won this little standoff with Ally.

I couldn’t quite determine Ally’s expression in the diminished light but was quite sure she wasn’t smiling.  The upper part of her breasts seeming ready to spring forth were bathed in wonderful light from the fireplace, flames reflected dancing on the flesh.  She was breathing hard.

Breasts swaying slightly in the confines of her tight black bra, Ally knelt in front of the couch and crawled the few feet between us.  She grabbed the remote and settled in next to my right leg only inches from Desie who sat on the other side intent on the movie; pick any chick flick, that’s what they watched all freakin’ day.

I leaned forward as Desie was leaning back and the view of her breasts was astonishing.  They simply spread across her chest while still maintaining a gravity defying forward tilt.

And then, with both still pissed off women on either side of my right leg, the channel changed.

“Wouldn’t you like some sports, Pops?”, Ally said.

“Hey, give me that remote, I like this show”. snarled Desie who leaned to her right and began jostling with Ally for the remote control.  Oh yeah, they’re titties were tussling and the sound of silk bras snaking across one another had me in another frenzy.

I popped another Ice House as the girls snaked an arm around one another’s neck while still fighting for the remote.  Ally’s left breast and Desie’s right were pressed together firmly as were their heads as the action intensified.

“Give it to me or you’ll be sorry girl” huffed Desie.

“I don’t think so.....girl”, said Ally sarcastically.

That was it.  Fireworks.  Start of the Big Show. 

Desie dropped her battle for the remote and slapped Ally hard.  It was a short hard slap soon returned as the remote tumbled to the floor.  They flung their arms around each others neck as they rose furiously to their knees with my right leg still in the middle. 

Latching into each others hair and spreading their knees they engaged in a frenzied hair pulling battle, breasts swaying tantalizingly.  At times they were ass up and heads almost on the floor pulling hard.  And after a moment or two would be back up and pressed belly to belly trying to wrench one another to the carpeted floor.  I’ve seen evenly matched women before but these two were the cat’s meow.  Eventually they shuffled themselves to the center of the living room still tearing wildly and throwing a brutal slap on occasion.  Their muscles strained mightily as they held their ground.  More and more they were belly to belly and their breasts meshed together.  Their young plump behinds swayed and rippled as they fought one another.

I thought they’d be screaming but they were speaking softly, confidently, arrogantly and I knew this would be a long one.  Ally threw an arm around Desie’s neck while pulling her hair in a downward fashion but Desie quickly mimicked the move.  Their rippling butts were toward the TV and their four dangling breasts were hanging before my eyes.  The constant rubbing and slamming together had caused both bras to become unglued, so to speak, and four nipples were prominently in view.  Ally’s left breast and Desie’s right were compacted as their other breasts continued to wend their way from the confines of the competing bras. 

Through gritted teeth, they continued taunting one another. 

“Think you’re so tough, you fucking cow.”  “Damn right, you saggy titted slut.”

The battling duo finally managed to lean forward and slam one another’s heads into the carpet and Ally slammed her ass into Dessie’s ass causing them to topple.  Ally leapt on top and their marvelous tits smashed together.  Brown and streaky hair become one as they wrestled furiously beginning a slow roll across the living room.  Their legs locked together and navels said hello.  As they grappled, they ripped at the others back including bra clasps which were soon disassembled. 

I felt somewhat light headed and realized that a large portion of blood had settled in my crotch giving rise to (what was to me, at least) an epic hard on.  Just the sounds, the intensity, the occasional grunt or sharp little scream had me in an uproar.  Their mightily warring breasts, always in contact had taken me to a place of dreams.
Legs locked, side by side, they began a slapping battle.  One hand firmly in hair and wrenching hard constantly, the other flying nonstop to the others face and breasts, they were punishing each other unmercifully.  And then they were punching.  Their stomachs turned red after several moments.

Tiring somewhat, they put a hand to each other’s face and grabbed on.  Welts appeared on cheeks and throat and around their eyes.  Enough pain inflicted, they violently pushed away from one another.  Rising to their knees several feet apart their bras finally dislodged and fell to the floor between them.  Four red, supple, gravity defying, promised goodness titties warbled on their chests.

Brushing hair from their faces repeatedly, huge breasts rising and falling, they simply glared at one another.  Standoff at the OK Corral. 

Their breasts, bellies and shoulders were raw red from the constant fighting.  The sheen of sweat on their bodies went between shadow and flesh in the diminishing light of the fireplace. 

Ally suddenly swung a wild left punch to Desie’s breast and it was back on.  Desie swung back and they leaned into one another punching sides and backs and stomachs on occasion.  Their lovely breasts swung furiously during the punching.  Full D cups just doing a dance of their own and occasionally slamming into one another, then sliding and compressing into a wonderful fullness.

Breathing heavily, they swung their arms around their necks as their breasts bounced and ground into one another.  They stayed this way for a moment, stalemated, sweating, angry still.

They were whispering to each other and I slid off the couch and crawled close to hear, thinking this might be the end of the battle.

Unlike every politician I’ve ever met, I can be wrong on occasion.

The whispers were like punches and grew louder as I approached.

Ally reached between the arm lock and grabbed and twisted Desie’s right breast.  Desie punched her up side the head.  Still she twisted and soon both hands were grasping and mauling.

Leaning back a bit, Desie joined the breast battle launching a furious breast attack.  Their breasts were large and difficult to hold in one hand.  But they could scratch and twist and tear....and they did so with furious abandon.  They were forehead to forehead and occasionally even head butted one another.

By this point, I’d come to my knees, unzipped the fly and was stroking for glory.

After sufficiently mauling one another’s breasts, they slammed back together in a bear hug, both faces turned toward me as they grappled cheek to cheek.  They began arm wrestling one another and those breasts just fought as furiously as their angered mistresses.  Always slamming and banging and sliding against one another.  Always pressing together, their asses quivered with the strain.
It was at that inopportune moment that I just came like a gusher making idiot noises like I always do.

Ally and Desie’s attention, having been totally on one another realized that someone else was in the room.  They watched me buck wildly on my knees for several seconds and seemed amazed.

And it dawned on them, trust me, I was watching their faces on occasion, that this brawl had brought the old man to a rather wild state they had never seen before.  They were frozen in place, cheek to cheek, meaty breast entwined with meaty breast as they realized what had happened.

Ally released her hand grip with Desie and leaned back brushing her hair with her hands, large breasts rolling ponderously upon her chest.  Desie did the same.  Huge breasts, swaying slightly and wonderfully as they swept their hair.

They looked at one another and then back at me.

They were smiling.  Tired but happy.

And then the tease started, they crawled toward me ever so slowly as I backed up to the couch.
Large breasts dangling almost to the floor they came up either side, and knelt.

With a nipple in each ear I couldn’t hear real well, but I knew I was happy.  Happier still when they began fumbling with my cock and what I could hear was the anger swelling up within them.

They began fondling my cock.  It was fucking incredible, man.  Here I am, back against the couch, two young fondlings by my side and bringing me places I’d only imagined before.  It’s good to be the king, you know?  Oh sure, it was tortuous, I mean with their hands cupping my balls and stroking my cock.  It was tough (nyuk nyuk). 

And then Desie straddled me her shorts having disappeared.  Her pussy engulfed my raging cock and she slammed her left breast into my face.  Ally appeared to be upset.   Leaning in she popped her right breast into my face as she and Desie stared one another off.  Their faces were only an inch apart and they were smirking while I licked two of the most delicious titties ever.

Ally encompassed my head with her hands and kissed me like there was no tomorrow, jamming her 38D’s into my torso....it was good man.  But Desie, riding my cock like a demon possessed  grabbed Ally’s hair and wrenched her down to the side.  She then latched her arms around me and pumped like crazy and was almost to a wild orgasm when Ally grabbed her from behind and tossed her to the floor, my cock twanging crazily as I witnessed the renewal of female fury.

Man, they just locked up, hands full of hair, rolling and twisting and contorting wildly across the dimly lit livingroom.  There were slight moans and lots of smacking sounds as they slapped at faces and titties, locked in a death grip of sweat and sex.  They were magnificent, incredible bodies straining mightily against one another, legs locked, wonderful ass flesh quivering excitedly, hands assaulting breasts and asses and backs. 

They continued slowly rolling across the living room eventually settling into a side by side titty mauling session.  One hand in hair, they were raking nails across their sensitive breasts and eventually pussies.  That started some serious screaming and more anger.  They began flailing away at one another with slaps and punches and this was way out of control.  They absorbed enough punishment to grab on to one another in a semi bear hug and continued their slow roll across the firelight.

Ally gained top position and began grinding into Desie who ground back.  Oh, they were still tearing at hair, yanking away, throwing an occasional slap or punch quickly imitated.  But they appeared stalemated and their pussies weren’t all that far away.

I crawled forward to where they wrestled and came up about where my cock could make a swooping move into the pussy nest.  And swoop I did, landing full weight on Ally’s back and plunging full length into Desie’s wet pussy.  There was a mutual scream of pain, delight and anger as we reassessed our positions.  I was pounding, Desie was whimpering and Ally was trying to elbow me in the neck.

I continued pressing and fucking as Ally pushed back her substantial ass until “my little guy” was once again breathing air.

Without delay, I thrust into Ally who whimpered just a bit as Desie slapped her face.

They were into it again, tearing and twisting at one another, almost delirious in their anxiety to inflict pain.

Desie was pissed and reached down, cupping Ally’s ass trying to dislodge my cock.  Ally kept slapping her but eventually when fingernails reached her ass, she moved and I was once again comfortably fucking Desie.  This was ahhhh, let me see....fucking fantastic.  Ally’s ass against my tummy all nice and warm and Desie’s pussy encompassing my dick in a most violent and compassionate way.

I began making my funny noises again and Ally wrenched her ass back and I was sailing in air again.  I thrust forward and found myself engulfed by pussy lips and we were all thrusting together.  My cock was thriving in the wet and sliding between nurturing yet angry folds of flesh and we just started coming.....and coming and sliding and moaning and drooling.....it was horniness unleashed. 

I squirted all over their bellies and they were still kinda pulling hair and enjoying the throes of their own orgasms, plastered together as they were from toe to forehead, lush bodies entangled in sweat.

Well, it took awhile for us to recover, all kinda rolling over to look at the ceiling in an almost dark room.  We actually all passed out and I remember waking up some time later with Ally sucking my cock and coddling my balls.

She was good, just nice and slow.  She grazed those big titties all over my upper thighs.  Occasionally, she’d come up for air and languish those nipples over the underside of my cock.

Desie was sleeping to my right, her pussy glistening and her breasts rising and falling.

So I reached out and pinched her titty.  Don’t know why, I was having fun.

Well, she woke up pissed rubbing her titty and smacked Ally right upside the head.  Ally let my cock slide out of her mouth and she leapt at Desie, their huge titties smacking together and they rolled across the floor starting their epic battle one more time.  Always, their tits were compressed together, they almost seemed as though they were trying to crawl into one another; pussies melded together, tits crushing one another, hands holding heads firmly by the hair. 

They wrestled around for awhile and their heads came to rest just under my still throbbing cock.  Anxious to take a lick, they halted their hostilities for a moment and began licking either side of my libertarian member.  Rolling to their sides, with one hand yet in hair, they stroked my balls till it hurt....really, but in a nice way.  They pursed their lips on either side and met at the top where they licked one another, right over the tip of my cock....and then they’d slide back down, ever so slowly, cupping my balls the entire time, squeezing gently.

Oh yeah.  I came in quarts and the battling duo gobbled every last drop.  We just caressed one another, me grabbing generous handfuls of boobs and lightly rubbing and them just swaying their hair over my crotch, kinda smiling up at me while they caressed my exhausted dick.

Been a month now since the wild event.  Things are kinda back to normal.  The gals seem happy, have food in their bellies and enough beer and booze to go around.  They even help out with the dishes and laundry now and get along pretty good.

Every now and then, though, when we’re just standing and leaning around the kitchen, they’ll come up on either side and smile....and then jostle just a little bit, occasionally letting their titties graze together under my grateful smile.

And they’ll start jawing a little bit about, “pops likes me better” and I let my hands lightly fondle their huge breasts as they pretend to compete for “the old man”.

I’ve lost a lot of weight and my new exercise regimen has a lot to do with rolling around on the floor with two gorgeous wrestling, hair pulling women.  Beats the gym by a long shot.  And I smile more.  And my sons are safe and alive in the grinding duties of empire.  I’ve written them both and they know what’s going on.  They understand women, and their local whores are happy and from what I understand, wrestling and hair pulling on occasion. 

Brit_brat

Re: It Was an Imperfect Scenario
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:21:53 PM »
Wish you would cum and do my dishes, laundry, cleaning and cooking!!!!!!!!

Great story though :D

Offline hummer

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 10:41:45 PM »
hey man.  Great story.  Great sensory images. I could really feel the action going.
  Can't wait for another one of your great stories.

Offline beth35

• Bring it, girls!...hee! hee!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 06:05:17 AM »
Thank you for reposting these stories, CW....they are great fodder for the imagination, and inspire those of us who value exquisite storytelling.  :-*

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 03:28:57 PM »
This story was great. I hope sometime you will post a sequel. Loved it.