News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I wrestled my husbands mistress and one of us was humiliated

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
I wrestled my husbands mistress and one of us was humiliated
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:04:53 AM »

Dear Johnny,
After 2 years of marriage my husband Henry ad mitted that he is into bisexual women,  female fighting and domination. I didn’t know what to say. It’s not that I’m a prude but I am not bi-sexual and I don’t know much about domination. I do consider myself tough because I had quite a few fights in school and had a reputation for being tough. My cousin Louie gave me your email address and told me to talk to you about it. What do you suggest I do.
Veronica

Dear Veronica,
I suggest you discuss it with your husband and ask him if he has books on any of these subjects. Go onto A web site freecatfight.com and see that there is a large amount of woman that enjoy this, but that does not mean that you will. Sometimes talking, making up stories, role-playing or finding ways that will excite your husband that doesn’t include IRL or anything that you are not comfortable with will be enough. I think in many relationships just sex gets tired or old and that you should give this a chance and see where it goes. Perhaps your husband might enjoy activities that don’t include IRL, and perhaps you will feel comfortable with that. Keep in touch and any more questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Johnny

Dear Johnny,
I didn’t understand many of the terminology of your email, so I looked it up. I spent hours looking and reading over sites including freecatfight.com. I do not think any of this is something I want to try as you say IRL, so I spoke to Louie and he doesn’t want stories or role-play. He wants IRL and he said he has a girlfriend or Mistress that he wants me to fight. I don’t know if I should throw him out of the house, or go to meet this whore and beat her up. I told Louie that he is married to me and I don’t want him seeing any whores. He said he would stop if I beat her up.
Veronica

Johnny asked me to respond to this email.
I don’t want to tell you what to do. I want you to make up your mind as to what you want to do. If I were you I would not let my husband put me in that position. Also consider that this other woman might be a fighter and might beat you up. Also consider that she might not care if you are not bisexual and might want to give your husband his fantasy at your expense.  Your husband might not be worth what you would have to go through. On the other hand that is a decision that you would have to make.
My suggestion is that if you are considering fighting this other woman you first meet her in a natural place such as a coffee shop and talk to her in great detail as to what is expected will take place. If you don’t feel completely comfortable, blow it off. If your husband loves you, this should not be something that will break up your marriage.
Mistress Vicky

Dear Mistress Vicky,
I took your advice and I went to meet her at a diner. I am quite angry because she told me that Louie has been seeing her regularly for over 6 months. She is taller than I am but I weigh about 20 or 25 pounds more than she does. Janine is a pretty red head 5 foot 7 and 34c or d.  I’m blonde 5 foot 3 and 34dd. She said that we could wrestle or box with soft gloves and that it would be more sensual than to try to hurt each other.  She also said that Louie is really into this and that he is really excited that it is finally going to happen.  I told her that I am straight and not into woman and she told me that we could use a safe word and any time I want to stop we would stop. Louie seems so excited I think I will try it. Thanks for all of your help. I will let you know what happens.
Veronica

Dear Mistress Vicky,
I was very nervous on the way to Janine’s.  She was wearing a lot of makeup and her hair was up. Her 4 inch high heels made her look a lot taller than me and she didn’t have the nice attitude she had when I met her at the diner. She asked me if I wanted to wrestle of box as she pulled off her blouse and lowered her shorts. I said wrestle, She said “well take off your blouse and jeans.” I was so nervous I was shaking. I took off my blouse and my jeans. I noticed whips and other equipment hanging on one of the walls and that made me even more nervous.
Louie was sitting on the bed and I was starting to feel sorry that I had agreed to this. I turned to face Janine asking, “so what do we do next.” Janine grabbed my bra and in a very stern voice said “now I’m going to teach you your place my little princess. Louie is mine now and you are going to give Louie permission to come here and have sex with me whenever he wants, and any time you decide you want to come over here to stop it, I will teach you your place and have you suck your husband’s come right out of my come soaked cxnt. Do you understand me little girl.” 
I suddenly realized we had not set the safe work and I cried out, “wait, what about the safe word.” Janine shoved me backwards hard against the wall. She towered over me and she looked so intimidating. She held me against the wall laughing and screaming, “safe word, it’s a little late for that you stupid little bitch. I’m going,” but I became frightened and decided I wanted to leave and before she could finish what she was saying I pushed her back hard and walked toward where my clothes were crying out, “I decided I want to leave, so keep away from me you bitch.” I grabbed my blouse but just then Janine grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards. I screamed, “let go of my hair” as I spun around and slapped her hard across her face. Janine let go of my hair and we both wrapped our arms around eachother. Janine got her leg behind mine and she shoved me back and we fell to the floor with Janine on top of me. I let go of Janine’s hair as I crashed down on the floor.
Janine was angry and she leapt up onto my stomach and held my hands down on the floor. Then she put her knees on my arms pinning me. She slapped my face hard screaming “so you want to slap bitch.” Janine was slapping my face back and forth. I was bucking and kicking and managed to free one of my hands. I reached up and I grabbed Janine’s hair and I pulled her off of me. I got on top of Janine and I slammed her head against the floor screaming, “you’re going to stay away from my husband you whore.” Janine grabbed my hair and I smacked her head against the floor again. Janine pulled me off of her and she got back on top of me.
She started banging my head against the floor. She was bouncing my head over and over again against the floor until I started seeing black spots and start crying out, “alright enough stop.” Janine yanked my head up and screamed, “alright you want me to stop, then beg me to let you suck your husband’s come out of me.” I couldn’t believe she was so strong. I couldn’t believe she was beating me up and I said “no, never get off of me.” I was feeling tired and dizzy but I used all my strength to try and buck and kick and get this whore off of me.” Janine got this nasty smile across her face as she slapped my face hard screaming, “you better beg me bitch.”
I bucked and kicked even harder and I managed to throw her up in the air and turn over onto my stomach. She sat on my back and she grabbed my hair and yanked my head up screaming, “’are you going to beg.” I cried out, “never get off of me.” Janine smashed my face against the floor screaming, “are you ready bitch or do I really have to hurt you.” I could taste my blood and my face hurt and I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes. I tried bucking and kicking with all of my might crying out, “get off of me, I’m going to kill you.”  This fuckin bitch smashes my face against the floor again and now I can really taste my blood.
I started crying and called out, “alright Louie that’s enough, get her off of me.” Janine smashed my face against the floor again laughing and screaming, “this is Louie’s fantasy bitch, he’s not going to help you. Now beg me to let you suck his come out of me.” I was breathing hard now and getting weaker and weaker. I started crying harder screaming, ‘you better get off of me bitch, or,” but she smashed my face against the floor again. I’m exhausted and I don’t know what to do any more. Janine grabbed my arm and she wrenched it up behind my back. The pain seemed to wake me up and I screamed in pain. “let go of my arm, let go.” She started wrenching, twisting my arm up higher and higher behind my back until I’m screaming, “my arm, you’re going to break it. Please let me suck my husband’s come out of you. Please let me.”
Janine let go of my arm and I’m trying to untwist it as she raised up over me and I could see her lowering her panties and I could see Janine’s red bush. She leaned down and she pulled my bra off of me, just ripped it right off of my chest. Then she unhooked her own bra and her breasts just bounced right out of it. Janine lowered herself down on my chest. I could feel her very warm, wet cxnt against my breast, against my nipple and I felt a tingle of excitement between my legs. I was still crying hard, but I wasn’t fighting any more. Janine grabbed my huge breasts gently and I could feel the temperature of her cxnt go up to hot, and Janine’s juices were flowing out of her cxnt and covering my left nipple. I could feel her juices start to roll down my breast and my own cxnt start to get all wet.
Janine was gently twisting my nipples and my nipples were all hard and erect. Janine started laughing as she said, “Look at how excited you are Veronica. Look at how hard your nipples are. Look at this Louie, your wife is getting off on this.” My face burns bright red from the embarrassment. I couldn’t believe I was excited by this. Janine raised up and she held her wet, hot pussy just inches over my face, and Janine was laughing as she said, “Do you see this cxnt. This is your husband’s cxnt Veronica, now tell me who’s cxnt this is.” I start to cry again for a moment as I cry out, “It’s Louie’s cxnt, it’s Louie’s fuckin cxnt.”
Janine is laughing at me when she screams, “alright, now kiss this cxnt slut.” I didn’t know if I would do it or not. I was confused and all of a sudden Janine started twisting my big, hardened nipples hard. I screamed and started crying out, “please let me kiss your cxnt. I’m sorry please let me kiss your cxnt.” She let go of my nipples and I moaned as I raised my head up and kissed her wet, hot cxnt.  Janine screamed “kiss it again whore, kiss it until I say you can stop.” I started kissing Janine’s soaking wet cxnt over and over again. I can taste Janine’s juices on my lips and it was seeping throughout my mouth.
Janine screams, ‘lick it, see how I taste bitch.” I lick her cxnt. Janine starts shuddering and shaking as she cries out, “lick it bitch, lick my cxnt.” I start licking her, I’m flicking my tongue up and down, massaging her swollen clit with my tongue. Janine is starting to get off. I could see her big, hard nipples get rock hard and beet red, and sweat is rolling down her cheeks, and Janine is panting and making these sounds of excitement. Janine screams, “how do I taste bitch.” I cry out, “good,” as I’m licking her sweat juicy cxnt over and over again.
Janine grabs my hand and she leans around shoving my hand down over my cxnt. Janine cries out, “fuck yourself with you finger you whore.” Before my hand reached my pussy I laughed to myself as I thought thank you, I really need this. I put two of my finger into my pussy, and my pussy is wetter than Janine’s. I start masturbating myself with my fingers. I’m plunging my fingers in and out and in and out of my soaking wet pussy, and I’m licking her cxnt, passionately, my fingers and my tongue are starting to move in unison.  Janine grabs my other hand and she pulls it around in front of her and I’m grabbing her big hard erect nipple. I’m massaging Janine’s clit with my tongue and massaging my own clit with my fingers.
I’m so excited. I’m licking her harder and faster, and fucking myself with my finger harder and faster. I could feel Janine’s clit start to vibrate and to pulsate against my tongue.  I could feel her body shaking and quacking. Janine starts crying as she cried out, ‘suck me off Veronica, suck me,” and she started screaming and a jumping and pulsating and convulsing in my mouth, I’m sucking her sweat juices right out of her cxnt and my fingers are making me come too. We are both having this explosive orgasm. We were both convulsing and vibrating and twisting and moaning.
I was on fire. I never felt like this before. I started licking her stomach and her tits. I was licking and sucking on her breasts, I had her big, hard erect nipple in my mouth and she was laying there enjoying how I’m worshipping her body. I get on top of her and I stick my tongue into Janine’s mouth. I’m tongue kissing Janine, passionately like I had never kissed any man or woman before. I move down licking and kissing her big hard nipples, first one and then the other. I work my way down her stomach and I’m licking and kissing and worshipping her body with my lips and with my tongue.
I’m yearning for the taste of her cxnt in my mouth. I’m aching to stick my tongue right back into her soaking wet pussy and  lick her and suck her, and worship her sweat delicious pussy again. I started licking her, kissing her cxnt. I’m making passionate love to Janine’s sweat pussy. My legs are swinging around slowly until I swing around into a 69 position and Janine starts to lick me out too. She’s licking me over and over again and now her tongue and my tongue are in unison as we suck each other off. We’re eating each other out and we starts convulsing again, and so does Janine. We are licking each other into one convulsive explosion after another.
I am so embarrassed. I didn’t want to leave. I didn’t want it to stop. Then as I started to get dressed and I realized that I was leaving alone, I realized that my husband, my Louie wasn’t going home with me, I became even more embarrassed. I can’t believe that I loved it so much. I can’t believe I did that in front of my husband.
It’s Sunday night and Louie still isn’t home yet. I have the chain on the lock and I’m not sure if I’m going to let Louie in at all.
Humiliated
Veronica

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: I wrestled my husbands mistress and one of us was humiliated
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:52:24 PM »
Seriously, how do you not know the difference between come and cum?
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: I wrestled my husbands mistress and one of us was humiliated
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 12:27:58 PM »
A nicely written story of conflict and humilation (as ussual grin). Great work MistressVicky.