News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Roberts mom fights the head mistress after Robert's beating

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Roberts mom fights the head mistress after Robert's beating
« on: April 23, 2009, 05:57:07 AM »
     Many years ago Robert's mother got into a fight that was broken up, & Robert has requested for me to write the story telling what would have happened if the fight wasn't broken up.
Robert attended a large summer camp when he was 1xx years old. The camp was run by Head Mistress Jean who beleived in corporal punishment.Most of the time it was just a swat on the ass with a hand, sometimes with a riding crop, & a couple of times Mistress Jean put a boy over her knee & gave them a spanking, which wasn't really ard. so it was more embarassing then painfull.
    It was the night before visting day, a saturday night & Robert's group had a campfire cook out. Robert managed to hide one of the foot long hot dogs which he brought back to the bunk. After lights out Robert & 3 of his other bunk mates snuck out of their bunk & over to the girls bunk.
Robert quietly snuck up to one of the girls & pulled her blanket down without waking her up. he was just about to stick the hot dog int the girls underpants when the other boys started laughing & making noise causing a few of the girls to start screaming. Robert's bunk mates somehow made it back to the bunk, but Robert was caught & brought to see Head Mistress Jean. Head Mistress Jean was really infuriated. She was made even angrier when she brought Robert back to the boys bunks & screamed & tried to threaten Robert over & over again to tell her who all the other boys were, but Robert wouldn't give them up. Finaly Head Mistress Jean was so infriated that she made all the 1xx year old boys & girls
form a circle so that she could make an example out of him. Her face was beet red as she sat down on the bench & she undid his shorts & they slid down on top of his sneakers. Then she pulled his shorts down & she pulled him right over her knee's, & she took the open palm of her hand, & she started "wack, wack, wack,"smacking his ass over & over again. She was spanking his rear end right in front of everyone, & Rober's ass was getting redder & redder, & the pain & stinging was getting worse & worse until tears started to well in Robert's eyes, & he started begging Head Mistress Jean to stop, "stop, please stop, i'm begging you stop." She stopped spanking his ass screaming, "are you ready to tell me the other boys names. Robert kep on crying out, "stop, please i'm begging you, please stop," but this only infuriated Head Mistress Jean even more & she started throttling Robert's already bright red, bruised ass with the open palm of her hand again. Robert started crying harder & harder as Head Mistress Jean screamed "you're going to give me those other boys names, & you better address me as Mistress when you speak to me." She walloped his ass until first his ass became swollen, bloody & red & black & blue.
     Head Mistress Jean is 48 years old, she has medium long red hair, 6', 200lbs. 38dd-32-38. Roberts mother Becky is 36 years old, 5'9", 125 lbs, 34b-25-34, & she has medium short brown hair. Robert was still under the covers cryingas the guests started showing up for visitors day. When Becky arrived & saw Robert crying, & heard the story she was infuriated but it wasn't until she saw his swollen, still bleeding & all covered in blood, black, blue & purpel ass, she didn't even want to know the reason. Becky dragged Robert down the hill & they headed toward the parking lot next to the gym where she could see Jean talking to a group of other parents. Either Jean somehow didn't see Becky approaching, or perhaps she didn't realize who it was, but suddenly Becky lunged at Jean grabbing her yellow dress with both of her hands and she shoved Jean back hard. The top of Jeans dress ripped down to her waist exposing Jeans huge white bra in front of everyone. Jean was caught totaly off gaurd & before she had a chance to think, Becky plowed her right fist "bang," right into Jean's nose, swinging her head back from the force of her hard punch. Jean had this totaly shocked & startled look across her face as her head snapped back & she stbled back a couple of steps. Becky stepped forward & she smashed her right fst "bang," right into Jeans nose again. This time she bloodied Jean's nose as Jeans head swung back & Jean stumbled back a couple of more steps. Jean put her hand to her nose & seeing her own blood, her face turned beet red & she screamed "i'm bleeding, how dare you make me bleed." & as she rose up ready to lunge after Becky, Becky's right fist went plowing full force,"bang," right into Jeans nose again. Blood started rolling from Jeans nose as head head swung back & forth, but Jean was really infuriariated, & the punch seemed to have little effect & as Becky stepped forward to throw another punch, jean sent her right fist plowing full force, "bang," right into Becky's chin. She hit her so hard that you could hear Becky's teeth knock together & chatter in her head & Becky's legs started to get a little wobbly as her head snappped back & she went stumbling backwards on her high heels until she lost her balance & she fell over onto her ass on the ground.Jean walked right over to Becky screaming how she needs to be taught manners just like her son. Jean leans foward & she grabs Becky by her short fuckin hair & she pulls poor screaming Becky standing strait up on her feet, but just as Becky is up on her feet, she sends her right fist plowing uppercut "bang," right into Jean's Jaw, & now everyone could hear Jeans teeth bang together & chatter in her head as her head snapped up & back & Jean stumbled back a few steps.
      By now a large crowd of parents had made a circle around the two woman, & they're cheering. That's right Robert, your mother is clearly winning at this point. Imagine how happy & excited you are that your mother would fight for you, & watching as she pummels the big, nasty bitch that had hurt you & embarassed you so bad. You watch & you cheer your mom on as she raises her fists up & so does Jean, & the two woman start to circle eachothers, both of them with their fists raised up like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. You get really exited & you raise up letting out a giant cheer as you see you mother pull her right fist all the way back & go right after Jean. She sends her fist right at Jeans face, but Jean manages to raise her left hand up & block your moms punch, & then she sends her own right fist plowing full force, "boom," right into your mom's stomach. As if in slow motion you could see the confident look on your mom's face change to a startled look, &now its Becky who has this shocked & startled look on her face as "ooofff," the air is punched right out of her & Becky doubles over in pain gasping for air. Then everyone could see the shocked look on your face changing to a look of horror as
Jean grabbed your mother by her short fuckin hair & she jerks her head up. then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & "bang," she smashes Becky's jaw right into her rising knee. Your mom isn't prepared for how tough Jean is. Jean starts "bang, bang, bang," bouncing Becky's jaw over & over again off of her rising knee. You can hear her teeth bashing together & rattling in her fuckin skull, & she keeps throttling her jaw against the hard bone of her rising knee until first your mother is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & her legs are all wobbly, & then her knee's just buckle under her, & Becky falls over onto her hands & knee's on the ground. Jean walks over & she leans forward, wrapping her hands right through Becky's short fuckin hair again & she starts dragging her, by her fuckin hair, right across the rough cement. Becky is screaming & begging Jean to stop, "stop, please i'm begging you, please stop, you're hurting me." You mom's knee's were all scraped & bloody & her stockings were all ripped. Your heart sank into your stomach as you watched Head Mistress Jean take complete control of your mother, & your mother was crying & begging her to stop." Jean dragged her by her short hair across the grass & rock filled dirt until she puts her right over to a bench near the gym, & then she pulled Becky's paties down & pulled Becky right over her knee, & she starts spanking Becky's ass just like she has spanked your ass Robert.         

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Roberts mom fights the head mistress after Robert's beating
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 04:11:45 AM »
This is an excellent story. Most mistresses have more experience controlling men and woman because that is what they do.
I am surprised that Becky put up such a good fight. The spanking at the end however s very realistic.