News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

looking for catfighter for fight in nyc or chicago

• 10 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
looking for catfighter for fight in nyc or chicago
« on: May 08, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »
I am and another male are willing to pay to see a good catfight. travel expenses will be paid but no sexual acts are involved. Woman in nyc is new to catfighting and is at least 40 years old. all transportation and expenses will be paid. contact me at this site if interested.
bill

Grappling Girl

Re: looking for catfighter for fight in nyc or chicago
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »
Very interested, I can visit my friends "Doom Maidans" while I am there.

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 04:39:16 PM »
If you are looking for a catfighter/wrestler for private match give us a call we are in chicago area 847 516 3652
Both Sophie and Brandy are available and we have a great location
greg
www.leather-lace.com
Greg

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 02:12:59 AM »
where are you grappling girl? let me know your stats

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 09:00:33 AM »
DEAR RIPHER

There is a bar on ave A & 13th street on the lower east side that has live catfighting every 2nd & last tuesday night. Some of the woman are from tempest wrestling in nyc. there are at least 10 woman that fight, some very attractive, some heavyweights. the woman fight in rules catfights, most very good, no punching. mostly pulling hair & wrestling. you can also meet woman that would be willing to do more private matches at a much better price than you will pay elsewhere. it osts about $10 or $15 to get in, with a 2 drink minimum, defintaly a steal for the money. i think they start etween 10-11 pm.

Offline wolf359

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 12:45:38 AM »
Hi Johnny,

Do you know what bar in the East Village features the fine women fighting?

Also, have you ever had a session with Tempest? I see they have a catfighting section and am curious what they do (and allow you to do).

Thanks!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 06:37:22 AM »
sorry, i don't remember the name of the bar, its on Avenue A, i beleive between 13 & 14. i was here about 10 years ago, & then again about 3 years ago. I read a recent review on one of the catfight sites about 3 months ago, but i can't remember where.

I found this bar & found out about Tempest about 10 years ago when I videotaped a mixed catfight for a woman that had her own studio, but also was pictured & available through Tempest agency. This woman was 5'11", 175lbs & she had been a professional wrestler in her 20s. In her mid 30s, I could tell she was very strong, & she knew how to fight. The guy in the video with her was 5'10, 165 lbs. he had no wrestling experience & it was quite obvious as she kept throwing him to the ground & while she could have finished him quikly, she made him get up & ty again, & once it became obvious he didn't stand a chance, she threw him around like a floppy doll & then she really humiliated him. She was the one who told me about the bar & tat some of the woman from Tempest perform at the bar. She aso told me that if you meet the woman at the bar, it will cost you about half of what it does when you book it through Tempest. 

i think that that the performance you get has alot to do with the two woman that are going to fight.If they know & like eachother than they might have a routine type of show they can give you & that might be as sexy & real as you need it to be.  or you might look for a tougher confrontation where the two woman don't like eachother. You could have two girls fight over the money.

Depending on exactly what you are looking for & how much you want to spend, & if you want a video, i know a few woman that might be interested in the ny area.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »
we do private and live bikini catfighting wrestling boxing in brooklyn n.y interested in us let us know all women in 20s all races very fit no fat chicks
wrestling

brooklyn_cf_fan

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 03:15:04 PM »
I'm starting to despair about any women willing to wrestle/catfight for money.

j9764o, I'm in NYC. Let's talk price, options, availability.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »
cool send your info to me at jnotoole@aol.com see few of my girls at www.libraproductionsinc.com/
wrestling

brooklyn_cf_fan

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »
Hi,  j9764o. I just sent you an email. Please respond.