News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

PEACH PIT'S 1ST ANNUAL SENSATIONAL SIXTY NINE FIGHT TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND ACTION

• 56 Replies

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
#5 - Candy Rhodes - Rancher

{alt}

vs

#12 - Becky Bennet - Home Mortgage

{alt}
EASY SUNNY D: The fights just keep heating up in this next round coming up between Candy Rhodes and Becky Bennet

TOMMY: What a wonderful match it will be between two equally match fighters

EASY SUNNY D: I smell a close one

TOMMY: If you ask me I expect this one to be like two cats fighting over some yarn in this one . 

EASY SUNNY D : Speaking of which a heated debate happening just before this match is about to reach its climate let's take you down to the locker room right now with our
own insider whose as close to the fighters as she is to smelling the sweet sweat being washed off their bodies MISS SUZIE Q

MISS SUZI Q :" Yes I am here

Becky Bennete: Look MISS FANNY MAY, you will have the ESTEEM PRIVILEGE OF EVEN SPEAKING TO ME when Hell Freezes over BUT IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME I believe I have a TOURNAMENT TO WIN.  Let me make this clear to the viewing audience ....I AM A FIGHTER, but I am also a business woman,  A BUSINESS WOMAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO SEAL AND CLOSE DEALS!
I have tried applying for this tournament before but none of the fighters I BELIEVE  were worthy of the time nor place to fight someone of my caliber. TO BE HONEST....the only gals in this tournament are only good for one thing...to drop dead ON MY HANDS :)

Candy Rhodes: I"LL SEE YOU IN THE RING! I'll say one thing right now honey.  YOU MAY APPEAR to be strong, YOU MAY APPEAR TO BE COCKY, or have any OUNCE OF ATHLETIC INTEGRITY!  BUT you haven't proven yourself against the best of what this tournament has to throw at you yet.  SO IF I WERE YOU...I'd just put up OR SHUT UP and get READY for the big time BABY!

EASY SUNNY D: OOOH MAMA! THE PLOT IS THICKENING HERE AT THE PEACH PIT! We will see how this plays out

TOMMY : Becky although new, means business , I can smell her closing her first win tonight because I believe she's got something to show us.

EASY SUNNY D:  She sure thinks she is going to ride off into the sunset with this one

TOMMY: Cocky attitude and proud I'll give her that. 

EASY SUNNY D: Here is MISS SUZI Q for tonight's feature bout

MISS SUZI Q: Ladies and gentlemen , the next match tonight is going to be the third MATCH IN THE PEACH PIT SOUTH REGION TOURNAMENT ! FIRST WEIGHING IN AT 130 lbs FROM ATLANTA GEORGIA BECKY BENNET!

Becky comes out wearing a fuscia and silver robe inside the cage .  She keeps away from the fans as they boo and she yells back at them daring them to come inside to challenge her .  She circles around the cage , disrobing , jogging place getting ready for the match .

MISS SUZI Q: AND HER OPPONENT WEIGHING IN AT 145 LBS FROM LAREDO, TEXAS MISS CANDY RHODES!

Candy Rhodes comes inside the fight cage wearing a purple and black robe hearing the roar of the fans but ignoring them as she takes off her robe casually and tosses it off to the side.

EASY SUNNY D : AND CANDY RHODES arrives to a thunderous applause who obviously is picking up some steam here as a crowd pleaser  . 

TOMMY:  IF YOU ask me this Becky packs the attitude, bravado, and demeanor necessary to blast past this Country Hick!

DING

DING

DING

The fight starts with a look of complete arrogance from Becky Bennet.  Candy smirks, shakes her hand and gives a look of complete dismay as Candy
starts the fight with a kick to the stomach doubling over the arrogant Home Mortgage Moron, she then follows up raking the back of Becky having her scream in pain.

She applies a front face lock on Becky then she kneels down pulls Becky forward and flipping her shoulder down on the cave floor face first.

EASY SUNNY D: GIDDYUP RAWHIDE! SHE'S ALREADY ROPED ONE!

TOMMY: AWWW.......SMALL POTATOES COMING FROM A AMATEUR TAKING THE easy way out.

She then follows up sending a low dropkick to the back as Becky sits up leaving Becky holding her sore back who follows up with several stomps to the head and neck area as she finally picks her opponent up
and she then goes face to face , and when turned slightly to the side she tucks her head under Becky's near arm reaching across her chest and around the neck with her near arm and places the other arm against her back she then falls forward making Becky land flat on the cave floor

EASY SUNNY D:  SHE SURE has got her HOOVES on her

TOMMY: For once I agree I think MISS Becky is about to eat her words

She then picks up Becky helping her up only for Becky to surprise her with  a huge punch to the chest and follows up with a forearm to the jaw stunning the brown eyed cowgal .  Becky now finds her chance and puts on a snap mare trying to stun the Country Honey who then follows up by helping her up striking with several knee strikes to the chest furthering stunning Candy Rhodes.  Becky then puts her in a then puts her in a full nelson move  while holding her she then falls forward to her back with a full nelson hold

EASY SUNNY D: That ought to take the starch out of her

TOMMY: Becky's true nature is starting to come out

Becky releases the hold and helps her back up and then follows with several stunning punches to the face stunning her.  Becky follows up with a throat thrust leaving Candy holding her throat and Becky later follows it up with a forearm chop
to the back of her head stunning Candy.  She then grabs Candy around her waist lifting her up and slamming her down in mid arch sending her opponent down to the cave floor shoulder and upper-back first. 

The next thing Becky knows she was sending several vicious kicks to the shoulder further injuring the shoulder of Country Gal Candy.  She then sits by the side of candy to apply a cross armbreaker , but Candy was able to roll out of the way.  Candy then gets up
and delivers a vicious punch to the temple of Becky trying to stun her enough to spark an offensive surge who follows up grabbing a hold of Becky's head and jumping down to the knees forcing Becky's head down into the cave floor

EASY SUNNY D: YOWZA!

TOMMY: OOOH that's going to leave a mark!

Candy then helps Becky back up but Becky punches Candy in the chest but Candy immateriality strikes back with a rake to the eyes and follows up getting side by side behind Becky facing in the same direction and reaches behind her back to hook her head with the other hand
extending her opponents arm while hooking the opponents legs as Becky falls backward pulling her opponent to the cave floor face first.

EASY SUNNY D:  NICE LEG sweep there by the Rodeo Honey starting to gain some firepower

TOMMY: NAW this will be short lived let's see her go on like this for at least another 10 minutes I dare her then we'll talk

EASY SUNNY D: You think so?

TOMMY: She might come out of this and that's a big maybe for Candy right now. 

Candy then follows up with a figure four leg lock trying to gain some ground in the pivotal part of this fight.  CandY  tries to lock it in but Becky tries to avoid this dreadful hold and she fights to make sure Candy cannot lock
the hold but it was too late.  Candy had the figure four locked in but Becky knew she could move to the far corner of the cave and along the way manage to break the hold.  Candy puts on the hold stronger and stronger and Becky fights long and hard and eventually Becky reaches the far corner of the cave wall and in arching her back manages to break the hold.

EASY SUNNY D: SOLID HOLD! SOLID EFFORT though on the part of Candy Rhodes but falls short to gain any ground there

TOMMY: She'll need more than cheap tricks and this nonsense to beat Becky.

Becky gets up to her knees but Candy kicks her in the knees and follows up with several more kicks and picks up Becky carrying her to the far corner of the cave wall placing her against the cave wall and then starts slamming her knee several times into the upper thigh of Becky .

EASY SUNNY D:  Candy is starting to smarten up now trying to take the mobility out of her

TOMMY: FINALLY she is waking up now she better go to the lower body while she still has her like this. 

Candy drags her helpless opponent to the middle of the fight cage arena

TOMMY : Getting interesting now with Becky in some pain here

EASY SUNNY D:  Candy has waged an excellent comeback here and has shocked Becky and the rest of the crowd see it too. 

TOMMY: Yeah but it takes a excellent skilled fighter to smell out your opponents weakness and take it from there.  That separates a winner from a loser.

My question is , is Candy that kind of fighter to finish the job or will she let her attitude get in the way of advancing.

EASY SUNNY D: As we've seen in the past it has gone sour for some of those PROUD ones.

Candy goes for the knee but Becky sidesteps and grabs hold of a knee tripping Candy and follows up with several stomps to her hamstrings .  She then picks up Candy and goes behind her opponent around her waist lifting her up and slamming her down mid-arch sending her opponent down to the mat shoulder and upper back first .

EASY SUNNY D: AND LIKE THE DEAD...she has RISEN BACK to cause more carnage.

TOMMY: She certainly has hung in there working out the pain in her knees , still a little  gimpy , but feeling that anger, that fire in her belly , to get her back into it.

EASY SUNNY D: But is it too late?

TOMMY: Candy may have had a slow start and  a slow surge .  I have underestimated her and this come down to the wire .

Becky allows Candy to get back up on her knees but Becky then applies a headlock and starts punching at Candy's head and then takes Candy down in a bulldog .  Now late in the game with Candy face down

Becky then casually walks to the middle of the cage floor grabbing Candy by the head dragging her like a dog on a leash.  She looks up at the crowd and gestures with her finger thinking "Naughty, Naughty you pitiful fools and now this is what I got in store for your breadwinner here"
as she picks up Candy places her head between her thighs squeezing and then grabs Candy's arm pulling them up in a HHH pedigree. She then jumps, yells, and sends Candy down to the ground face first crushing her face causing extreme brain hemmoraging as her body shakes violently.

As Becky is helped up by MISS SUZI Q grabbing her arm up

MISS SUZI Q: The WINNER OF THE MATCH AT 19 MINS MISS BECKY BENNET!

EASY SUNNY D: DAMN, she sure sunk her fangs into her

TOMMY: She got a taste of her Cobra strike . 

EASY SUNNY D: Terrific match down to the wire had me on my toes

TOMMY: This could prove to be one tough bracket that could gain some steam into the final match.  Although I like Becky's potential to make a run here

EASY SUNNY D: Time will be the teacher that will decide her fate as well as others

TOMMY: Your Goddamned right!

FADE TO BLACK

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
{alt}

We are heading toward the midpoint of the South Region with 3 more fights coming up.  We even have a FreeCatfight member who has agreed to take part in this tourney so you will all have the esteemed pleasure of voting on her in this next round of 3 coming up.  As a reminder if you or any GF or wife you know who would like to be written into this story there are plenty of spots still available so act now by replying while the offer still lasts. 

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
#4 - Annie Wins (FreeCatfight Member)

{alt}

vs

#13 - Wendi Clausen - Sales Associate

{alt}

EASY SUNNY D: Ladies and Gentlemen,  Miss Suzi Q, our galloping gal with all the juicy gossip has received a huge announcement , and by the look of her face it looks to be good news.

MISS SUZI Q: Ladies and Gentlemen,  I have received an official letter from the Peach Pit Chairman himself MR TOMMY FRATELLO  that several of the FreeCatfight Members, one of which you will see tonight which includes
the likes of Anniewins,

Kit Kobayshi

{alt}

IronGoddess

{alt}

and

JenH

{alt}

have all agreed a spot in this year's SOUTH Regional which means we will see Kit, IronGoddess, and JenH in singles competition to close out the South Region 1st Round.

EASY SUNNY D: AND THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!

TOMMY : I always find a way

EASY SUNNY D: That's right the paperwork and registration is now being finalized as we speak for these ferocious few . Best of luck to them all

MISS SUZI Q: WE HAVE OURSELVES A TERRIFIC MATCHUP FOR TONIGHT...FIRST FROM New Orleans, LA MISS WENDI CLAUSEN!

Wendi Clausen enters the cage pit area with a big smile on her face entering the arena area wearing a light blue robe with matching eye-makeup , red lipstick, making her way to the stage , disrobing and stretching for her  fight and soaks in the ambiance of the crowd.

MISS SUZI Q: AND HER OPPONENT.....FROM LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS MISS ANNIEWINS!

Annie Wins comes to the cage area with a little serious looks on her face barely smiling wearing a blue/silver robe with the word "WINS" on it as she appears to be old school all the way.  She points to the crowd
and enters the ring and tosses the robe aside and gets ready.

DING
DING
DING

MISS SUZI Q: AND WE ARE OFF to another round of PEACH PIT FIGHT ACTION

TOMMY: QUESTION...OUT OF ALL the FreeCatfight Members...how did ANNIE WINS manage to make the tournament field

EASY SUNNY D: Hey, she is here, one of the youngsters, just like the rest competing for a shot

TOMMY: She looks like she is about to catch her night class let alone a fight. 

EASY SUNNY D: AWW whatever ...let's get right back into the action.

The first few minutes was both women eyeing each other down casually and then both latch in for a collar and elbow tie up but Wendi easily
overpowers the young fighter Annie putting her opponent in a headlock, and then uses her leverage for a take down continuing to apply the head lock move

EASY SUNNY D: SMOOTH take down but the consummate veteran

TOMMY : NICE use of her strength there

EASY SUNNY D: Couldn't have said it better

Wendi helps her opponent up and hits a kick to her gut doubling her over , and then steps back, measuring the stunned Annie and runs to deliver a running

Yakuza kick blasting her opponent across her face sending her plopping down.

Wendi backs up stretching her arms giving her opponent a sense of false hope as Annie spends some time holding her head trying to get the ringing out of her
ears while Wendi spends a couple of minutes resting .  As she lies on her side propping her head up Annie knew she had to do something and was ready to continue the
fight as they circle around again and go for another collar and elbow lock up

Annie now with the upper hand gets her hands around Wendi's hand bringing up both legs so that her feet are on the hips of Wendi .  At this point Annie shifted her weight so they fall backwards to the cave floor while forcing her to fall backwards with only to have her push up
with her legs forcing Wendi Clausen to flip forwards over Annie's head onto her back.

This buys some time to get a offensive momentum going while Wendi lands, Annie goes for the next and delivers a kick to the gut doubling over Wendi and follows up
swinging her leg around in a semicircular motion striking the front of her leg in a perfect textbook roundhouse kick .

EASY SUNNY D: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!  ANNIE WITH A QUICK COMEBACK taking the best of what Wendi dishes out.

TOMMY : Settle down  or you're liable to get yourself a heart at tack.  If this is Annie's best she better double her efforts and FAST.

Annie then helps Wendi up but Wendi counters with a elbow to her stomach.  Annie follows up with a three-quarters facelock, kneeling down and then pulls forward , flipping them over her shoulder down to the floor, back first, a picture perfect snap mare. Good enough for Wendi to start another offensive reign of terror on the Youth as she sees Annie trying to get up and follows up with a dropkick to the back eliciting a SHRIEKING CRY OF PAIN on the face of
the young contender.

Wendi then picks up her opponent by her arm an arm wringer hold taking Annie down tot he floor.  With Annie down on the cave floor with a sore arm , Wendi tries to do more damage but Annie serves up Miss Clausen taking her down
and then sucks up the pain and delivers several stomps to the stomach of Wendi Clausen which following up several to the knee.

Annie then backs up and holds her hands in the air and charges trying for a backflip splash on Wendi but Miss Clausen wasn't as stunned as Annie thought and rolls out of the way as Annie lands face first with a thud on the cave floor .

Wendi then helps Annie and now ANY fight that was in the Young Slugger begins to fade away fast with forearms and elbows as Wendi IRISH whips her into the cave corner wall and was later met with a big sidekick to her chest.

At this point Wendi steps back and patiently awaits for Annie to stagger back up and then delivers with a smashing Diving Cross Body into the chest.

EASY SUNNY D: HOLY CRAP! With 13 minutes left in this slobberknocker is ANNIE WINS capable ?

TOMMY : Hardly,  Wendi Clausen appears to be a sharp fighter , not exactly a terror to be reckoned with like some of the ferocious few we encountered in the West Region .  AWW...Annie maybe be able to make it depending
on how much more this fragile one can take.

EASY SUNNY D: You never know , these young ones have proven to launch a magnificent counter offensive in some of these rounds.

TOMMY:  Your faith in these wannabe amateurs is yours .

After a brief break Wendi allows a stunned Annie a chance to stagger and crawl back up as she weakly locks up with the veteran as Wendi gets her in  a headlock and then starts running and delivers a Running Bulldog taking down the young one.  She then picks Annie up and stands behind her and puts her head under the arm of Annie .

She then lifts up using both of her arms wrapped around Annie 's torso and falls backwards dropping her flat on her back with a belly to back suplex. 

Wendi then picks up Annie up by her arm but then she hits a crotch kick that hits right on target.    Annie then goes for a boot to the stomach , and follows up with a headlock, which she uses to take down her opponent, and then waits for her opponent to get up and at this point goes for a running clothesline but Wendi ducks and when Annie turns around Miss Clausen connects with a bicycle kick to the mouth of Annie spitting out blood.

Annie crawls to the cave corner holding her mouth spitting out blood.  Wendi on the opposite corner stands and rest . 

The two later lock up again and all of a sudden Annie hits another crotch kick and follows up with a neck breaker taking down
the experience fighter.

EASY SUNNY D: Annie now going to her dirty side

TOMMY :  HEY IF IT WORKS!

Both rest again as Annie tries to get the soreness out of her body while Wendi tries to get her injured back on track .

EASY SUNNY D: WE ARE NOW KNEE deep in the fight now, this is where the women really push themselves through
the pain however Wendi still has the advantage here .

TOMMY: Both really battered to the bone I like how this will play out.

The two wore out fighters dig in deep and go after each other.  Annie tries to kick Wendi in the crotch again but Wendi grabs a hold of her
leg and then delivers a kick to the calf of the less experienced fighter.  With Annie limping on one knee,  Wendi follows up with several more kicks to the hamstrings to take down the Young contender.  As Annie lays on the floor Wendi delivers a smashing leg drop to the chest.

EASY SUNNY D: Wendi back on track now

TOMMY: You have to remember Wendi is used to this kind of playing field we have here where as Annie has never competed in a grueling atmosphere like this.

EASY SUNNY D: AND it shows for sure.

Wendi tries to further her dominance with several elbows and forearms to Annie and delivers a German suplex , and picks her up and delivers a Inverted Atomic drop
eliciting a CRY AND PAIN of terror off the face of Annie .

EASY SUNNY D:  Annie feeling the   effects looks pretty winded there.  Wendi has got her trapped .

TOMMY: This young lion is certainly taking some punishment , she might be able to brace herself back in, but this offer
will end soon if she doesn't act now.

Wendi allows her fighter yet more time to get back up as she enjoys toying with the young one here and then picks up Annie
only to find Annie landing elbows to the stomach, followed by forearms to the chest of Wendi Clausen to hopefully get something going.  She then delivers a boot to the stomach and then follows up picking her opponent up and going for a scoop slam but Wendi doesn't budge and delivers a jawbreaker sending Annie on the floor wiggling holding her back back like a dead fish.

Wendi then brings up a dazed, groaning, bruised , and bloodied Annie showing her face to the crowd and then puts her arms under the arm pits of Annie hoisting her up as Annie screams further into what looks like an old school Razor Ramon Razor's edge  and connects  smashing and cracking Annie's back on impact leaving her wiggling her feet and her head bobbing up and down on the cave floor .

Wendi then stands on one knee by her defeated opponent flexing one arm in triumph

EASY SUNNY D: HOT DAMN! Annie certainly had heart but in the end Wendi wins this out right with stellar accuracy.

TOMMY : I hate to be the one that told you so but Wendi had too much of a impressive resume to bring. 

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
#6 Georgia Brinkley - Fitness Manager

{alt}

vs

#11 Wendi Woo - Dominatrix Paid Escort Extraordinaire

{alt}

EASY SUNNY D  : AND WE ARE BACK! And we have something brewing up backstage.  Ms Wendi Woo , Ms Dirty High Class herself has driven all the way from the stretches of Malibu , California to make her debut tonight.

She doesn't appear to be in the regular robe gear but in a fur mink coat and jewels so our galloping gossip has caught up to the Dominant Dominatrix.

MISS SUZI Q: Excuse me , are you Wendi Woo

WENDI WOO: Depends on what's your flavor...pleasure or pain?

MISS SUZI Q: HMMM...maybe later but for right now we would like to know what is a woman of your stature and position have in store for tonight or more important what can a Dominatrix bring to the table.

WENDI WOO: I'm sure I can come up with something quite...on the edge.  I've got the proper nasty tools for the right occasion.

MISS SUZI Q: Well good luck in finding your bitches to submit to back to you SUNNY D

EASY SUNNY D: I understand Tommy Fratello now has an interview with the brute fit challenger Georgia Brinkley.

TOMMY : I am here with quite a magnificent specimen in Georgia Brinkley, Georgia thanks for joining us this evening

GEORGIA BRINKLEY: THE PLEASURE IS ALL YOUR..BUT the victory will soon be mine.  Yeah I got a match against a rookie but so what.  I eat rookies for breakfast.  I yearn for nothing more than to come out beat, stomp, destroy, and humiliate them.  Wendi Woo I have read up and heard about you.  You maybe a dynamite and dominant in the sack but when YOUR IN MY COURT your going to be MY BITCH! I CALL THE SHOTS! YOU WILL SUBMIT TO MY PLEASURES OF PAIN BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO RAIN ONE HELL OF A SHIT STORM ON YOU!

(TOMMY tries to interrupt but Georgia pushes him out of the way) HEY DON'T interrupt me you smug GUINEA PIG when I'm talking .  ANYWAYS TONIGHT, WENDI! TIME FOR THE MATCH OF YOUR LIFE!

TOMMY: OOOOOOOOH ! THAT'S ONE MAD MAMA WITH PISS AND VINEGAR IN HER VEINS and now..........BACK TO RINGSIDE!

FADE TO BLACK AND FADE UP

EASY SUNNY D: We are back in a wonderful or what could be another lopsided , one-sided affair as the dominant youngster Wendi Woo takes on the firm molten of muscle Georgia Brinkley.

TOMMY: Wendi might get my vote for a one nights stay on Pleasure Island but she's got NO CHANCE IN HELL !

Georgia Brinkley stands at 5'7 150 lbs wearing a black silk robe and light make up and plays to the fans pointing at them as she circles the arena and immediately disrobes.  Wendi immediately follows in her cheetah fur coat circling around the ring strutting around like its a fashion show and goes to the middle of the ring and does a little sexy strip tease slowly disrobing as she slowly tosses it aside.

DING

DING

DING

Georgia and Wendi circle around to start the fight and all of a sudden Georgia lashes out with a kick to the stomach doubling over Wendi and all of a sudden she was found in Georgia's legendary Headlock while she hollers to the crowd "YEAH" knowing she is just getting started but she gets too cocky getting closer to the Asian Dominatrix who delivers a gut punch making Georgia let go of the hold. 
Wendi then starts sending kicks to the leg of Georgia followed by a Jawbreaker taking down THE STRONG ONE who follows with stomps to the face .

Wendi then helps Georgia up but then Georgia fires back with spit to her face distracting her enough to deliver a series of kicks to her stomach. then finishes up with a kick to the head taking down the Asian Escort who follows up wrapping her arms around her opponent and choking her opponent.

After a few minutes she releases the floor toying with Wendi  who slowly gets up but is met with a kick to the back of the head to further injure the hurting Asian fighter. 

GEORGIA : JUST don't bother getting up bitch.  The lesson is still underway or should I say your last.

With that she picks up the girl to her knees and delivers a hair mare further weakening Wendi .  She then picks up Wendi a second time and out of no where Wendi delivers a judo style hip toss and then stomps on the face of Georgia .  When Georgia got up Wendi sends a sudden spin kick taking down the veteran fighter.  She then helps Georgia up and delivers 10 straight punches which are followed by a German suplex.

EASY SUNNY D: The Veteran Mama is in trouble one.

TOMMY: She'll get back into it, she always finds her way home.

After two minutes of Wendi taking a breather , Georgia rises up more pissed than ever ignoring her injuries as she darted straight back up aiming to hurt the little asian gal.

When the two women circle again an irate Georgia grabs Wendi by the hair and delivers a hair mare hurting the hair and scalp of her opponent and follows up quickly with several kicks to her back.  While Wendi was holding her back Georgia delivers a knee to the back following up with a boot choke.  Georgia then goes for a wrist lock from behind then starts driving knees into the back ending with a bow and arrow submission move leaving the Asian Bedwarmer screaming.

She then picks up Wendi and delivers a neckbreaker and then later delivers a Inverted DDT.

EASY SUNNY D: AYE YA YA ! CAN Wendi outlast the brute strength of Georgia. 

TOMMY: NAW! This Georgia Peach is pissed and when she is there is only place her opponents go but down. 

EASY SUNNY D: She really wasn't pushed at all to the brink of insanity.  I don't know what got into her.

TOMMY: What do you mean? It's law of this jungle here it keeps you going.

EASY SUNNY D: Well I'm just saying Anger can sometime's throw someone off their game.

Georgia becomes obsessed and quickly hits Wendi with a clothesline followed by picking up the Asian and delivering a double knee backbreaker which she users her arms to try to contort her body to make more pain.  The crowd hears nothing but screams of pain and mercy.  Georgia then picks her up and sends her into the far cave corner wall and delivers a big kick sending her back into the cave corner wall .  She then follows up by smashing her face against the cave wall 10 times .  Georgia knew she had the gal right where she wanted her but all of a sudden Asian springs somewhat to life delivering a sunset flip.

EASY SUNNY: HOW IN THE HELL DOES she still manage to have a pulse! She's a bloody mess

TOMMY : Bet you my life's savings Georgia crawls right back into the fold

EASY SUNNY D: I'd rather not take you up on that but there is a glimmer of potential in this Asian one

TOMMY: She's mediocre at best , she's stood face to face with Georgia for 15 mins .  My question is how much more time will Georgia allow her remains to be seen.

Wendi goes to pick her up but the sunset flip had no effect on Georgia as she is still in a blind Incredible Hulk rage reaching out with her hands choking out Asian trying to do anything to finish her.   She almost chokes her out but drops her down waiting a couple of mins to take a breather.

EASY SUNNY D: WOW how things turn on a dime.

TOMMY: I know, but now it's time for the curtain  to drop on Wendi for tonight is her last one on one session.

Georgia picks up Wendi but in a last ditch effort Wendi kicks Georgia in the mid-section followed by a spin kick knocking down Georgia .

EASY SUNNY D: Someone sure sprung some ounces of life back into Wendi because she still has Georgia on her mind .

TOMMY: She's coming back from the brink of destruction but how long can she keep this up.

EASY SUNNY D: BUT wait , Georgia fires back tripping up Wendi. 

TOMMY: I like how this women thinks.

At this point Wendi now reaches the point of no return as Georgia holds Wendi up and delivers a roundhouse kick to Wendi  knocking her out cold with a thick trail of blood on the cave floor.  She brings up the limp Asian fighter and delivers a spinning neckbreaker cracking her neck on the cave floor leaving her shaking and bleeding in a dying mess.

MISS SUZI Q: THE WINNER OF THE MATCH MISS GEORGIA BRINKLEY!

(She tries handing the microphone to Georgia for a after fight interview but she shoves her off using her black robe to brush off the sweat and stink off her opponent off her face and body as the cage doors open as she enters back into the locker room)

FADE OUT

Offline PeachPit

• God Member

#3 - Janet Winfrey - Hair Stylist

{alt}

vs

#14 - Brandi Beckham -Salon Spa Supervisor

{alt}

Anticipation raced through her as she reached Las Vegas, NV and had traveled to Vegas to not only test her skills and strength in a pure athletic competition but to also see the sights and sounds of the Las Vegas strip.   She arrived on a Friday afternoon and her fight would not be until later on in the evening.  Janet travled with her husband Greg.  She pitched the trip to her husband a month ago upon announcement of her pairing in the tournament via web message board. 

Janet wore a short orange dress and high heels.  She had long black hair, soft brown eyes, and one memorable derriere.  When they drove up to the Las Vegas Episcopal church some 50 miles outside the strip they were shocked to see cars parked with licenses from wherever.  They checked in with the security guard inside the church and Greg suggested that afterwards they drive back down in time to see a dinner show.  As they left the front of the church with her gorgeous cheeks , long flowing brown hair, and brown eyes.  She had a hard look about her which Janet found enticing.

Janet waved her hand up innocently and replied "I'm sorry I meant no disrespect .  It's all in good fun here ok, may the best fighter win."

They took the elevator down to the four tier floor, Greg's floor, and assigned seating for this bout and they went inside and ordered a couple of drinks.  Greg and Janet began dropping hints of how they would like to spend the remaining of their vacation together.  Surprisingly Brandi and her bf were at the other
they spotted groups of women of varying ages, ethnicities, walking alone by each other carrying small wheel-able luggage.  Some of them saw her and Janet let out a smile and waved but one of them in the group responded by giving her the finger.

One of the guys in the group leaned to her gf and shouted "GIVE HER HELL HONEY" .  The girl indeed looked like a fresh brunette straight out of school or modeling school.

Janet turned and held her hands up saying innocently "I'm sorry I meant no disrespect , it's all in good fun here, may the best fighter win".    Janet felt the more she talked the more out of place as her husband grabbed her by the harm and guided her into the freight elevator.  They pushed the elevator floor tier floor #4 which was the balcony offering a great look inside the fight arena where her husband Greg had a assigned seat.

They walked inside and went to the industrial bar and ordered a drink .  Janet and Greg immediately began dropping hints of how they would spend the rest of the remaining of their trip together.  However, on the far side Brandi with her bf kept talking about
how she hoped she offended that big friendly know it all and the plans she had for her.  Janet caught a quick brief of the conversation turned around and saw Brandi there "Would you mind we're trying to kill some alone time together". 

Brandi blinked and gave a long hard look, paused and said " Enjoy what little time you have because when the hand strikes 7, ready or not, you and I have a little date together down in that locker room.  As we prepare for battle...all bets are off".

Janet took a deep breathe and paused thinking what's with this woman with everyone staring at them as she said "There can't be any funny business ok".

Brandi then paused, chuckled, shook her head as she slowly gulped her martini, leaning up against her bf saying "You are hopeless babe.  I'm going to enjoy this".

Around 6:30 pm when a club official came up  and warned Janet she was to report to the locker room immediately . Janet nodded her head acknowledging  the official with her time limit reminder as her husband Greg

suggested we catch a Wayne Newton show later since that was the only show that would be playing later on after the fight. They hugged , kissed and went their separate ways.

In the locker room Janet with her stroll-able luggage packed and undressed all of her clothes folding them neatly into her luggage and putting on her cheetah robe and then was kindly escorted out of the locker room and into the fight pit area.

When she arrived in the arena caged cave fight pit arena Janet huddled around the far cave corner away from the door.  Finally a blushing Janet dropped her robe revealing her round curvy nude body.  Her boobs were about the size of cantaloupes and
her signature butt was one prized possession. 

On the far side of the corner facing the steel cage door Brandi stood with her erect small nipples.  She walked forward to the center shouting "You ready for a war hun".

A group of fans started to cheer for Brandi and Janet could see the wicked gleam in her eyes and knew she had mischief on her mind.  They both move forward to each other. 

Brandi looked and saw Janet in the middle of the cage hands folded over chest as she said "Ha, ha very funny".

Brandi then bounced on her feet fists up saying "If you want it , come get it". 

Janet found it confusing at the same time to fight and somehow managed to protect her magnificent globes.

Suddenly Janet began to get red in the face and lost it and with an energized Janet steam rolling like a mad locomotive charging into Brandi attempting to knock her over with a clothesline which she ducked and grabbed onto both of Janet's globes to the amusement of the crowd.

The frustrated Janet went for Brandi's crotch and then started to go for her pubic hairs pulling.  Now Brandi started to loose her temper and shouted "OK bitch, if you want to play dirty, LET ME TEACH YOU".

Shouts of encouragement rang through the crowd and a few of the crowd shouted "KILL THE BITCH".  The crowd soon began to morph into its ugly atmosphere and Greg stood up in fear for Janet's safety.  The crowd was almost giving Brandi carte blanche of how to deal with Janet and there was nothing he could do about it.

Janet began showing signs of fatigue from her energized assault and they then circled carefully and both looked for an opening.  Janet was drenching in sweat and breathing heavily .  Brandi then latched onto her tits and started yanking them around.  Then Brandi brought her in close with a knee to her crotch.  Janet gave out a howl and the crowd roared in approval.

Brandi then pulled down on her tits and released causing Janet to fall forward.  Janet managed to get her hands out and ended upon her hands and knees.  Brandi then moved behind Janet and clawed her hands deep inside Janet's cxnt clawing away at the insides of her pussy lips. 

Janet howled dancing on her toes and for a moment she began to make  a fight out of it trying to escape but soon Brandi had Janet in a over the shoulder backbreaker.  Janet let out a grown of despair as Brandi paraded around the arena displaying Janet to the crowd.

Brandi then dropped down to one knee again and dropped Janet over the other knee in a crowd pleasing back breaker.  Brandi then hauled Janet up to her feet and moved behind her and clamped on a sleeper hold.

Brandi then began to taunt Janet saying "You ever heard the phrase have you danced with the devil in the pale moon light. Well soon you will be asleep in the presence of your enemy.  And then you know what I am going to do?  Anything I want bay.  You will never forget this day for it will be your last.  Say good night bitch".

Janet's eyes went wide in bewilderment as she groaned and kicked as she heard Brandi's taunts as she felt vulnerable and helpless.

Soon Janet lost conscious consciousness and Brandi laid her spread eagle out on the cave floor.  The crowed was shouting out suggestions . 

To the crowds delight Janet began to come to and slowly lifted up her head slowly.  Brandi then walked and stood over her hands on hips "Well hello sunshine.  I'm going to give you a sporting chance to wimp out and hell by the time I'm done you won't feel a thing.  All you need to do is tell me your sorry , kiss my hand,  and all will be forgiven.  If not, I'm going to fuck you up.  I won't lie to you these hands were just made for dancing...they aim to kill too".

Greg couldn't believe his ears  Brandi had given Janet a chance to get out of this mess . True she would certainly lose a lot of face and support of ever competing in another tournament again. 
Her offer surprised him but her wife's word upset him

"Fuck you, I can dish out anything you bring"

The crowd became silent .  The dynamics of the fight had chanced , the anger that was in briefly in her had diminished as she had a dying determination to endure.  Brandi still wanted to break her .

Brandi said "Don't test me baby"

She then jumped down and straddled on top of her , fighting off Janet's arms , brushing her arms to the side and with brute force she grabbed the back of her head throwing violent punches to the face back and forth
Then she grabbed the back of her head pounding it against the bare sand cave floor a gain and again as Janet began to slowly flutter away slowly.

Surprisingly after legally being declared gone for about a minute Janet came through lying in a gurney in a EMT vehicle .  She wore a neck brace around her neck.  Greg stood by her faithful wife hands on his mouth trying to wipe away the tears as she patted her wife who soon fell asleep quickly but soon uttered the name Brandi several times before she was rushed to the Las Vegas hospital.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member

{alt}

Well everyone we are nearing the end of the South 1st Round as there are only two fights remaining. 

In these last two fights you will see the likes of more FreeCatfight Members in singles competition such as:

Kit Kobayshi

{alt}

Iron Goddess

{alt}

and

JenH

{alt}

Remember with only two regions still left the Midwest and East there is still plenty of time to sign up as spots are still available.  You can do so by either replying here or leaving a message on my profile. 

It's your votes that decide the fates of all these fighters so thanks for putting those in and stay tuned to more Peach Pit Fight action coming your way as we close out the 1st Round South action

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
 7 - JenH - Free Catfight Member

{alt}

vs

#10 - Natalie Jackson - Mary Kay Cosmetic Girl

{alt}

"We are moments away from this massive match with Free Catfights' very own and very popular fighter Jen H quite possibly the best they have to offer " says MISS SUZI Q "And I am here with challenger Natalie Jackson "

Fans boo looking at the television sets on the tier floor bars and from their bar booths on their CCTV camera as Natalie looks great in a custom made dark red robe.

"Natalie" Miss Suzi says trying to talk over the boos " A moment ago you ran into JenH in the locker room and a heated quarrel started , security was called in, and both of you were asked to change at separate times.  The question is ...Why"

" YOU SEE...Jen H , you have been trying for years to carve yourself up a name and a reputation while others look at you like some urban legend but where did it get you...NOWHERE! SO I look forward for the honor as well as the pleasure of BEATING THE PISS out of that cocky character of youers once and for all " Natalie taunts.

"SO ....UNTIL A FEW MOMENTS FROM NOW...be prepared to have yourself dusted under THE FLOOR BED LIKE YESTERDAY'S NEWS and back to that SECOND RATE AMATEURISH club of yours you belong because you BEING DOWN ON THE GROUND will be MY CROWING ACHIEVEMENT! 

The black Mama walks away from Suzi Q and heads toward the fight arena. 

"Whitesnake's - Still of the Night" starts to play and starts echoing through the cave floor as one of the famed fighters of Free Catfights steps through the cage onto the cave floor.  Jen H bounces out raises both of her hands to the fans .  Her outfit is her one custom made brown wrapped dress that exposes her firm athletic body.  JenH wears a big grin on her face as she walks to the far side of the caged arena . 

Katrina Jackson's music "Bobby Valentino's "Sexy Girl" starts to play and Katrina slowly walks in with her regal like wave as the crowd boos her.  Jen H grows a dark look on her face as Katrina waves and slowly works her way around the caged cave floor
as the anger from a few moments time begins to boil up inside of Jen H.  Personal feuds for supremacy can sometimes take place at a moments notice without any gal not knowing anything about each other because all one has to do is size one another up in the
locker room like new fish eyeing each other in prison leading to volatile fights.  Katrina takes her time and demands the referee give her more time to allow herself to slowly strip off her plush Dark Red Dragon kimono robe .  Taking her time teasing the crowd with a peepshow she removes her robe pulling it slowly down her body and teasing Jen H flicking her long hair as the referee has to stand in between Jen H to keep her from going to town on Katrina. 

Finally removing her robe Katrina tosses it aside and starts warming up and stretching her arms laughing at Jen H

The cage door is locked and the bell rings as this massive matchup and Jen H 's entrance in her greatest challenge of all is underway and she comes a charging straight off the blocks.  She charges at Katrina and boots her right in the stomach.  With Katrina bent over, Jen H grabs her by the hair and takes a running start throwing the black dive head first into the cage.  The crowd moans as Katrina's head bounces off the steel wall and Jen H doesn't let up pulling the black Mama up by her bare body as Jen flings her into a cave corner wall as Katrina's head bounces into the back and the Black Princes is now in a world of hurt. 

Pulling Katrina away Jen H flings her into the opposite cave corner wall facing the door making Katrina moan in pain clutching her head.  The throw was so hard that Katrina hurt her shoulder and she is seen rubbing it as Jen moves towards Katrina.  Slowly Katrina is using the cave crevice walls to pull herself up staggering and looks rather weak as she turns round right into another Jen H boot to the gut.  Katrina is bent over and Jen H grabs her around the head and screams to the fan calling for a surprise a JUMPING SPIKE DDT.  As Jen H is ready to jump a trapped Katrina out of desperation swings her arm up slapping into Jen H's shoulders sending a sudden shock of pain through the brunette's bod . 

Jen H lets go of Katrina moaning in pain quickly grabbing at her arm and its the advantage Katrina now sees as her key out of this as she fires a punch into Jen H's belly doubling her over.

She then props Jen H against the cave crevice wall and goes to the center and then charges and runs doing a charging drop kick to Jen H's knees.  The blow using the running charge attack buckles Jen H's knee sends her crashing into the floor making her scream louder.  Jen H leans up and takes two hard shots to her shoulder as she is seen curled up on the side from the look of pain in her face her arm could be hurt.  She rocks from side to side cradling her arm as Katrina relaxes on the far side of the corner rubbing her head feeling relieved she got this far.

Jen H slowly  tries to get up but Katrina charges out of the corner and drives a  her knee right into the side of Jen H's head.  Another grunt of pain and Jen H is flat out on her stomach with Katrina standing over her soaking pu the boots form the crowd. 

Looking down , Katrina sends a elbow drop down on Jen H's sore shoulder.  A scream of pain shoots up from Jen and once again Jen is hurt and is face down on the cave floor. 

Katrina waits with amusement as the courageous one Jen tries to get back up on her feet again.  Suprisingly Jen H is back on her feet as Katrina strikes her fist down onto Jen H's shoulder.  Howling in pain , Jen drops down and is now rolling across the  cave floor .  The Black Honey laughs at Jen's pain as she is rolling around and drops down sending her foot down on Jen's head.

Jen stops rolling when another fist strikes into her forehead  and then walking over Katrina reaches down and gets a hold of Jen's hair and tugs it a few times making her limp body jiggle and then Jen comes around screaming in pain.

Katrina pulls her hair right up from the root in two big scoopfuls of hair and pulling up hard arching Jen's head off the cave floor.  The camera is now aimed at Jen's screaming mouth as we se the very back portions of her teeth as her mouth is wide open yelling in pain.  Katrina laughs at Jen's pain some more more and pulls her all the way up to her bare feet and then launches her head first into the steel cage.  Jen is now in trouble as her forehead smashes the metal steel bounding down and Katrina takes wonderful joy in her discomfort. 

Picking her up again as Jen sits propped up on her knees leaning against the cage  as Jen begins to shake her head and regain her bearings and launches a big right hand smashing Katrina right in the face knocking her backwards.  Katrina rolls away holding her jaw as Jen sits up and looking around seeing Katrina on all fours  she sends a  knee strike down on her head as Katrina howls in pain as she log rolls away holding her hand in pain .  Jen takes advantage rushing forward throwing some hard leg kicks to the back of Katrina's back legs.  Jen's kicks slap against the sides and joints of Katrina's knees making the small black fighter rock around

unsteady on her feet.  IN an act of desperation to keep her offensive surge going she sends her up crashing right between Katrina's legs.  Katrina's high pitched screams echo through the cave arean fight walls throughout the whole arena as Katrina hits a devastating blow.

Now racked in pain Katrina falls down to the cave  floor.  Her legs are clasped together and her hands massage her cxnt in sheer pain.  Jen smiles as she is now back in charge as Katrina is now lying in the center of the cave floor stunned but down.  Jen H then takes a step back measuring her , charges, runs, and lands a picture perfect body splash right onto of Katrina. 

The fans love it the big chant of "Holy shit' as it rings around the arena as Jen rolls up into a sitting position massing her sore tits from the blow.  Jen stays on the floor thinking of what to do next right after sending a right down on Katrina's body.  Jen crawls behind Katrina sitting behind her head and carefully places her strong legs under her head making sure her thighs are locked in tight squeezing her skull.  She is going for a modified head scissors wrapping her legs around Katrina's throat threading her one leg over the other underneath her chin to choke Katrina out.  The crowd is quite impressed to think that with the punishment she has endured that she would have the guts to pull this move on now.  She has her legs firmly locking in Katrina's head .  Katrina knows something is wrong as she feels her airways block and her skull being tightened.  She cries out as Jen locks the hold in full using all of her strength to squeeze her legs tightly around Katrina's head choking her out.  Fans are going wild as Jen has reverse head scissors locking in a guillotine choke just using her thick legs.  Katrina yells clawing at the cave floor . She scratches in vain at Jen's bare feet and highs .  The fans are now going  nuts on the verge of seeing the greatest comeback in the history of the Peach PIt tournament as Jen was nearly destroyed yet here she is working her way up to a win.  Jen screams at Katrina to go out . 

Katrina panics her neck going numb with her air intake getting shorter.  She kicks her feet trying to pull herself forward dragging her and Jen's dead weight across the cave floor.  Katrina is fighting using her own strength, pulling her body sideways to the cave corner wall.  Katrina is now going weak her hand rubbing the cave floor looking for somewhere anywhere to escape as she slaps her bare hand on the floor signaling for the submission for there is no one.  The fans cheer as Jen keeps on the hold .  She locks her legs in ti gher as Katrina's eyes start retreating back into her skull as Jen with the strength of both of her legs does a slight turn of them to a left and CRACK Katrina's body jumps up slightly and both of her arms that were once wrapped around Jen now comes crashing down to the cave floor as she releases her downed victim.

Jen H then rolls on her back taking the biggest breath of her life holding her head as she is brought up by MISS SUZI Q

"HERE IS YOUR WINNER IN A STUNNING COME FROM BEHIND VICTORY JEN H" 

Offline Mongoose750

Like the series, but you need to slow down and edit your work more closely.  The last story had Katrina and Natalie's names mixed up in the fight.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Sorry for the major confusion on the Jen H and Natalie fight.  For those of you confused Katrina is actually Natalie so sorry about that big spelling goof on my part.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
#2 - Kit Kobayshi - Free Catfight Member

{alt}

vs

#15 - Iron Goddess - Free Catfight Member

{alt}

Iron Goddess, a Free Catfight Member, makes her grand debut in the last of the South's 1st Round matchups.  Iron Goddess's match with the Asian Killer Queen Kit Kobayashi although Iron Goddess appears to have the physical stature down the advantage still goes to Kit.  However,
Iron Goddess was less concerned about her.  Her argument that this was a real deal fight not some WWE scripted fight so it wouldn't really matter how far Kit think's she could take her because in the end her stamina is going to come into play to give her the edge.

Tommy Fratello and Easy Sunny D were waiting there by ringside giving the color commentary as they wished Kit Kobayashi good luck as she entered the far corner of the ring in her Far East robe with the japanese flag on the back as she took it off.  Later, Iron Goddess enters the ring in her Italian Flag robe , the Italian fighter looked quite confident as she casually took the robe off .

Miss Suzi Q finally called the two women together  "OK GIRLS, this whole caged arena fight floor is yours to use.  Feel free to make use of any sharp cave crevice corners or steel cage doors to your advantage.  There are no time limits for which we only ask one of you to come out on top either rendering your opponent knocked out, unconscious, or by fatality.  If there aren't any questions just shake each other's hand and give us all one hell of a brawl".

There were no questions so Miss Suzi Q fired away announcing the fighters "First on my left from Osaka, Japan is Kit Kobayashi who stands at 5'4 140 lbs .  Her far east fight record is 32 -2- .  And her opponent to my right from Venice, Italy is the Iron Goddess she stands at 5'6 130 lbs with a European Record of 32 -4.

Both women had their hair loosely falling behind their shoulders as they stared each other down before the bell went DING DING DING.

The match went to a slop paced start as both women sized each other up.  Kit's height disadvantage still made her quick with her hands and her knees as she threw two excellent jabs to the face but yet both re-circled again and it was quite for another minute.

Suddenly Iron Goddess lunged and waist locked around Kit  driving her to the far cave corner wall before Kit put down the brakes and struck her with a backhanded karate strike across the face .  Kit came in quickly grabbing a handful of hair and drove a knee to Iron Goddess's stomach before lifting her up for a body slam.

Iron Goddess because of her past conditioning took it well rolling away after the slam to get clear of any counter attacks and being able to take those kind of hard bumps.

Iron Goddess then flipped herself back up and the two came at each other again as Kit looked to go for her hair again while Iron Goddess stood clear and caught Kit with an elbow strike across her chest .   Kit took it well but was unprepared as Iron Goddess fell back, grabbing her head, and going into a monkey flip across the cave floor. 

Kit sprawled painfully to the cave floor but was able to roll clear of any follow up .  She then sprung up on her feet and once again the two combatants stalked each other across the fight arena.

On their next lock up Iron Goddess secured a side headlock using it to flip Kit to the cave floor where she briefly held the Far East Fighter until Kit was able to roll her into a head scissor.  Iron Goddess shouted out but carried on with her bridge , forcing her way into a side headlock  to gain control of Kit on the cave floor.  However Kit was able to squirm free and get back on her knees before Iron Goddess grabbed a double handful of hair to help Kit all the way up to her feet. However, Kit was quick to attack though firing a punch to Iron Goddess's stomach and was released free of the hold.  Kit also followed with a running clothesline which put The Iron Goddess down and Kit moved into grab a side headlock of her own which the Iron Goddess reversed into a back hammer putting Kit face down on the cave floor.

The Iron Goddess tied Kit's legs into a figure four sitting on them pulling Kit' hair until she had her in a position to apply a rear choke.  The Iron Goddess remained there for  a few and then grabbing Kit's hair and pulled her to her feet which she pushed her chest into the cave crevice corner and followed up with a forearm to the kidneys.  Kit was leaning up against the cave corner wall as The Iron Goddess turned her around and threw a hard right hook into Kit's right breast. 

Kit grimaced but fired back a punch to The Iron Goddess's stomach and then used a knee to the stomach to knock The Iron Goddess to the floor.  Kit continued with a knee drop to her stomach and as The Iron Goddess was reeling from that as Kit picked her up and went into a snap mare throwing her to the mat by her hair    Then the Iron Goddess got a short breather with a quick fist to the side which stopped Kit's advances before the Iron Goddess and the lil Japanese fighter launch into a series of jabs finding Kit's breasts before she sprang into the air flooring Kit with a spin kick . Kit barely make it to all fours before the Iron Goddes came in with a second, low front kick into Kit's side and knocking her out on the floor .  Kit looked to be a little shaken as the Iron Goddess clamped onto her and ran face first with a running bulldog planting her in on the cave floor.  Now with Kit looking shaking the Iron Goddess was now going for the gold as she went for a sleeper hold but she let her hair stray too close to Kit who latched onto it pulling her down to the floor.  Kit was still feeling the early effects of the attack by Kit but she positioned her body as such and before The Iron Goddess could launch a diving forearm attack  Kit punched The Iron Goddess face and this time she went for a double nipple claw as The Iron Goddess screamed out in pain as Kit increased the pressure of the claw .  Now it began to be apparent that The Iron Goddess was starting to fade away and Kit was gaining her momentum again but once again The Iron Goddess was back on her feet withstanding a body punching storm from Kit in the corner and The Iron Goddess started to fire back some of her own as Kit was forced onto her back foot as The Iron Goddess fired back knocking Kit off balance.  The Iron Goddess launched a sidekick into Kit's shoulder knocking her to the mat.  The Iron Goddess secured a head scissor and tried to aim at Kit's arm into a armbar .  She released the hold for awhile and brought Kit up to her feet and aimed high punching Kit in the cheek before she thudded a one to punch to her ribs and Kit dropped down to her knees while The Iron Goddess applied a front face lock.  However this move proved to be her mistake as she left her body wide open on which Kit regained her ground firing a combination of uppercuts tot he stomach.

The Iron Goddess took the punches well as her abs absorbed the attack but with Kit showing no signs of letting up she threw some hard punches to the face before she put the Iron Goddess in a strong bear hug.

The extra power in the hold took the Iron Goddess by surprised and she out a tear in pain and with Kit firing applying the hold the Iron Goddess feet were off the mat.  She wasted no time in lifting the Iron Goddess up of off her feet into a belly to belly suplex as the Iron Goddess let out a cry of discomfort from the impact as it was followed by a pile-driver on a short slab of rock further paralyzing her victim as she waved around like a dead fish.  Kit then stood between her and held up one finger "ONE MORE TIME BABY" as she lifted up The Iron Goddess up by her hair to her feet and fired two hard body punches into her battered stomach and a right uppercut which had the Iron Goddess dazed in her place rocking back and forth out of it .

Then Kit grabbed her head and brought it down between her thighs and squeezed and pleased for mercy as Kit grabbed her arms both up and planted her again against that same slab hard rock in a HHH pedigree move leaving her out cold and helpless shaking.

Kit got up as she was helped up by Miss Suzi Q who entered the ring parading her around "THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH KIT KOBAYASHI" as she strutted around hands help up high feeling excited to be the proud Queen of the ring for one moment as she moves onto the second round.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
{alt}

Well Ladies and Gentlemen,

The First Two 1st Round Regions the West and the South are now over .  We now move onto the Midwest and East 1st Round Action matches.  In opening up the Midwest Region you will see three other Free Catfight Members in singles competition such as the likes of:

StephanieJ

{alt}

Dorien

{alt}

KatrinaBustsAss

{alt}

{alt}

Now Remember with two Regions left any women , wife, or GF has the opportunity to compete  for their are plenty of spots still available.  You can do so either by replying here or by sending me a message on here. 

Thanks again for reading and we'll see you again live at ringside!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Yay Kit!

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
#1 - Stephanie J - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

vs

#16 - Candace Beckman - Accountant Intern

{alt}

When Candace returned from her Spring Break in Cancun her plan was to earn enough from the prize of this tournament to pay off her student loans, down payment on her new house, and a new car for her work at Amerprise Financial when she would land her new job in the fall.

The first of the match was against a opponent who was known to reign down terror in her opponents in StephanieJ .  On paper it looked as if Candace was at a slight advantage although being smaller than her opponent she was somewhat more faster than her opponent.  StephanieJ although off to an impressive start at the Peach Pit was still considered a inexperienced fighter after only posting a 6 fight record having to go off on a hiatus to watch after the birth of
her third child.  Even though she posted a 4-2 record the match it self deemed to be more of a serious challenge to Candace.   After fighting 4 smaller opponents just like Candace she had managed to tire them out in long marathon matches in which they absorbed a lot of punishment from StephanieJ.

Candace then spent the last two months of her Spring Vacation taking brief MMA classes to sharpen and hone her skills. 

Candace was now inside the cage awaiting the appearance of her older but tougher opponent who was still changing in the locker room.  Candace was draped in a beautiful white silk robe which completed her long auburn hair which cascaded down her shoulders.

The Veteran fighter Stephanie stepped into the cage looked hungry and ready to fight in her zebra short robe covering her breasts but exposing most of her upper thighs and legs.

They awaited the announcements by the announcer Miss Suzi Q "OK LADIES, this is the first round match of the Midwest Round and on to my left from Madison, Wisconsin is Candace Beckman .  Candace is 23 yrs old, 5'5, and weighs in  at 125 lbs and bares no fight record.  Her opponent this evening from Chicago, Illinois is StephanieJ .  Stephanie is 46 5'6 135 lbs with a Peach Pit Club Fight Record of 4-2".

The two women disrobed simultaneously and were ready to go and to be honest it didn't look quite clear what tactics the lighter, graceful fighter in Candace would use in the early going.  Although it became quite clear she was going to use all of her speed and wits to steer clear of Stephanie J's wrath.  With the flick of the bell,  Candace stalked Stephanie J but being thrown off her tracks by the smooth body punches landing squarely around the sides of Candace to keep her off bay. 

Candace had a tactic of her own to stand her ground and wait for the slow older to come to her .  As trying as she did Candace still found herself in trouble by Stephanie J's fast body punches until she was able to get a grip of Stephanie J's hair and give her a wild punch to the face dropping Stephanie J down on the mat and now it was all systems go for Candace to go to work on her.  Hauling the older woman up to her feet Candace scooped her up before delivering a surprising body slam before following up with  a driving head butt to the stomach and now the audience was shocked at the tide that turned. 

Candace continued to attack pulling Stephanie J up to her knees by the hair before driving a knee to the chest to knock her back on the cave floor .  Now measuring her opponent precisely Candace picked her points by stomping on Stephanie J's lower back before bring her back to her feet to deliver a second slam.

"""AWWWWWWWWW GOD" Stephanie J screamed as she flew through the air hitting the cave wall hard .  Candace was then onto her moving in to catch the older woman in a came clutch putting the pressure on her back.  Stephanie hanged in there briefly and Candace briefly let go before picking her up by the hair for a tight bear hug as Stephanie began to groan in pain.  However, Stephanie had other ideas to retaliate by driving a knee into Candace's crotch to force the break but after the recent onslaught down on Stephanie she found herself struggling to gain any offensive before Candace was back on her hauling her up for another big slam which again put the older woman in a world of hurt with the pain coursing through her veins as she laid down on the cave floor .

Wasting no time Candace hauled her back up to her feet throwing her into the opposite cave corner wall before pummeling her with a dozen solid body punches.  Stephanie J moaned in pain on the impact of each punch but her tight toned body absorbed the blows well enough before she threw a fist to the face to Candace that made Candace back up for a second buying some time for Stephanie to escape out of the corner.

Using her past fight experience Stephanie landed a couple of kicks to Candace's thighs followed by a spin kick in to her side forcing Candace down on her knees.  However, Candace fired back with a punch to the pit of Stephanie's stomach but Stephanie pressed on wrapping  Candace in a front headlock and attempting to pull her down to the cave floor.  Candace resisted again throwing some hard elbow shots to the side working her way out again before getting up to her feet and grabbing Stephanie J's hair before she slammed the older woman's face in the opposite cave corner wall.  Almost over 10 mins into the fight Candace began seizing her golden moment to soften up her older fighter with 2 more throws to each of the opposite cave corner walls .   After Stephanie J was hanging by the thread with her back in considerable pain just barely standing up with her back now showing incredible back damage all bruised as Candace locked her arms around hers into a hip toss throwing her as she skid down toward the center of the cave pit.  Then she trapped the older woman in a cruel standing back-breaker quickly drawing screams of pain from Stephanie.  Candace then had Stephanie in a standing head scissor before Stephanie drew in her fangs and sank them into Candace's inner thigh which loosened up that hold pretty quickly.  Candace shrieked as Stephanie scrambled clear of her and as they came together Stephanie ducked under Candace's arm to drive home a sharp pair of punches to Candace's stomach.

Candace took them well enough as Stephanie drew a hard shot to her face which only drew her back temporarily before
rushing Stephanie with a knee to the stomach.  A crushing bear hug followed as Candace lifted the older fighter off her feet and squeezed the air from Stephanie . Although still at this moment Stephanie showed little signs of wearing down until Candace converted it into a atomic drop as Stephanie was now in trouble again. Stephanie then crashed to the mat clutching her pussy in pain . 

Candace then rose Stephanie J up to her feet and sent her back smacking hard again against the cave corner wall .  Looking to finish Stephanie J off ,  Candace backed off before lunging head first to a running body slash but this proved to be a big mistake on the smaller woman's part as the old but wise Stephanie J had enough left in her tank to dodge out of her way. 

The splash hit nothing but the chest and head of Candace taking the wind out of her sails as Stephanie J looked to take advantage of what could be her biggest offensive of the night .   Now falling down to the cave floor she pulled Candace into a body scissor although the hold wasn't her strongest she had it tightly wrapped around Candace's neck.  Candace clawed at Stephanie's arms to break the hold apart for some quick relief but Stephanie now packed a tight grip .  After releasing the hold  , Stephanie then hauled Candace up against the cave corner wall however Candace rebounded with a hard punch to Stephanie's stomach.  However, Stephanie was quick enough to dodge the punch reeling Candace off balance.  Now moving in with evil grin on her face she held Candace's head back and threw a hard punch to the face a couple of times.  Candace flailed at her with a kick only to get her leg blocked by Stephanie's knee who then responded with a crotch kick.  Candace howled in pain from that one and then Stephanie was all over her with a flurry of body punches that Candace had no defense against. Stephanie grabbed her by the hair and attempted to throw her into the opposite cave corner but as Candace was flung to the center she braked herself free  and turned around. 

Now both naked women began circling each other as the fight began to wear down to the nitty gritty as Candace struck first with a fist into Stephanie J's ribs but she took it well enough rebounding with a body punch of her own.  Now with both still circling both women began to exchange in a ferocious series of exchanges of punches to the body but then Stephanie J took the best of this battle slamming home two quick kicks to Candace's thighs which knocked the young one off balance long enough to put Candace on her back.  Now wasting no time and effort Stephanie landed a leg across Candace's throat and chest but Candace rolled out of the way banging her knee hard against the cave floor sending a sharp shriek echoing across the cave arena pit floor.

Candace then brought the limping one up to her feet which then managed to catch Candace with a knee strike into Candace's ribs but Candace used what little speed and stamina she had left to back Stephanie up against a cave corner wall.  Stephanie tried to grab at Candace's hair to reverse the shift of momentum but Candace was too quick and connected with a couple of uppercuts into her rib cage as Stephanie released her hair. 

Candace was able to hurl the older brunette to the center of the ring before Stephanie tried to reverse it into a clothesline.  Candace ducked under and connected with a spin kick catching Stephanie J right smack between the chin leaving a thick trail of spit and blood flying as she was sent spiraling backwards down to her side. 

Candace then grabbed her by the hair and let the older woman crawl to her feet towards her grabbed her by the arms and placed her head between her thighs and landed against the center rock implanted into the cave sand floro with a thud followed by a big "OOOOOOOF" as Candace crushed her head like a watermelon with HHH Pedigree down on the rock. 

It was now fair to say that this quick, cunning, clever, and dynamite young fighter now gave on going Peach Pit Fight Gambler's and Enthusiasts something to talk about.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
# 8 - Dorien - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

vs

# 9 - Lindsey Xiong - Veteranarian

{alt}

The fight erupted as soon as the bell rang between two newly instated fighters to Peach Pit vowing for a place among the elite in the tournament.  After circling around Dorien gains the first shot at Lindsey's stomach and after Lindsays groaned and was rocked for a moment Dorien moved in to sink in more solid punches to her side to draw gasps from from Lindsay right at the start of the fight.  Lindsay gasped and walked away clearing her breath and moved in with quick precision landing five right and left quite fast that Dorien was thunderstruck as to when the next punch would land.

It quickly began a topsy turvy battle between the two in a firey exchange of fists as Dorien sunk in some left and right punches to Lindsay's side giving her no time to recover.  The hard right hook punches began to take their toll on Lindsay as she dropped down to one knee but she had a nifty surprise for Dorien as she was picked up by the hair Lindsay slammed home right hard and then lifted her up to deliver a body slam.  Stil winded from the belly punching , this body crashing move took its toll on Dorien who soon found herself lifted for a second body slam .  Lindsay went back to Dorien's hair to lift her up to her feet as Lindsay fired some punches to Dorien's stomach.  Dorien took it well enough before Lindsay grabbed her hair and threw her across the cave pit floor.   

Lindsay sunk down to her knees but when she was raised up to her feet she fired back with a well timed head butt into the pit of Dorien's stomach.  Dorien was stopped in her tracks as Lindsay fired back with an uppercut to her chest which had Dorien teetering.  Back on her feet Lindsay continued the attack with a clothesline to put Dorien back on the floor.  With Dorien down ,  Lindsay took her time to send a leg drop across her chest followed by a double handful of hair to bring Dorien up to her feet before delivering a clubbing forearm across her back which sent Dorien crippling back to the floor face first. 

The match was only into 15 minutes and Dorien was struggling to recover from Lindsay's fast and efficient fists but Lindsay was in no mood to go easy on her and followed up with a knee drop across Dorien's back.

Dorien's pain was rippling all over her body  as Lindsay wrapped her arms around Dorien's throat and used it to pull her up to her feet.  Suddenly Lindsay was shocked by a straight solid punch to her stomach followed by an elbow across the back of her neck which put Lindsay down on her knees.  Dorien took some time to gather herself and then urged herself to move forward on the offensive and sent a kick across Lindsay check dropping her to the mat and sent a big splash on top of Lindsay driving the out of her lungs. 

Dorien then grabbed Lindsay up by the hair and Lindsay then lunged herself into her weakly as they circled around with Dorien try to pry herself off her .  Dorien then shoved her off and sent a flurry of punches to the sides seemed to give her advantage before Lindsay had a small burst of energy and leap into applying a a bear hug and Dorien followed as well.  Soon both women were locked in a double bear hug before Dorien punched her face leaving a red mark on Lindsay and was finally able to force Lindsay's arm above her head .  However Lindsay was able to throw Dorien off balance with a leg sweep  but could not hold her balance either as both women fell down to the ground.  Now on the ground and rising up Dorien sent a stomp to Lindsay's and then she went to the hair to pull Lindsay up to her feet.  Lindsay reversed it throwing an elbow catching Dorien in the stomach but Dorien responded with a clubbing forearm across her shoulders dropping Lindsay down to her knees.  Dorien then wrapped her arms around Lindsay's head looking for a sleeper hold  .  Lindsay seemed to be fading again as she was looking for a way out of this energy zapping move before it was too late.  Reaching back Lindsay was able to grab a hold of Dorien's hair  but with having little to no leverage she was unable to do anything effective as Dorien cranked on the choke hold drawing in a moan of pain before Lindsay switched her attention down to Dorien's feet.   Lindsay stomped down hard surprising Dorien  as Lindsay fired back with two elbows deep into Dorien's stomach to release the hold.

IT appeared Lindsay appeared to be dazed however when Dorien went to grab at her hair again Lindsay timed it perfectly with a knee to the stomach.  The air was expelled out of Dorien's lungs by the knee as Lindsay followed up with an elbow to the back of Dorien's knee that dropped her down to all fours.  A hard kick then to the stomach had Dorien rolling over on her back and before she could get up Lindsay landed with a cruel knee drop down to her stomach.  Dorien cried out in pain as Lindsay brought her up to her feet again putting her in a  bear hug causing Dorien to gasp in pain as she squirmed under Lindsay's impressing powerful embrace.  Although the bear hug was effective Lindsay shifted her attack into a body to body slam down hard down hard on hard rock formation on the cave pit floor.

Dorien shifted her head up her body shaking holding her arms up screaming pleading " OOH GOD, I CAN"T MOVE " .  Now eyeing her prize seeing the helpless woman down before her Lindsay straddled her back trapping her arms with her own legs .  Her left hand wrapped Dorien's hair pulling it back making her face a target for a flurry of hard punches to the face again and again . 

She then held a dazed and disoriented Dorien who was now a bloody mess and fading fast " Thank you for giving it your all so sad  you got to go" as she grabbed her head with both hands and twisted her neck and with a hard crack she dropped the lifeless Dorien down to the cave floor.

Lindsay brought herself up to her feet as Miss Suzi Q brought her up to her fee holding her hands up glorious thinking "Now onto the next big thing" . 

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Lindsay looks so sweet and innocent, but she is clearly very dangerous in the cave.