News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

PEACH PIT'S 1ST ANNUAL SENSATIONAL SIXTY NINE FIGHT TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND ACTION

• 56 Replies

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
# 5 Katrinabustsass - Free Catfight Member

{alt}

vs

#12 Valentina DeAmico - Restaurant Critic /TV Host

{alt}

The black gal never saw it coming as the first shot connected to her right side and connected flush on her jaw .  Her jaw and several of her perfect teeth were broken before the long haired black fighter fell down to the cave floor.

"Fucking twat" said the older woman fighter Valentina

The referee stepped inside as the cage pit arena door opened and reached down to the moaning black gal Katrina and pulled her up by her long brunette hair.  Katrina was out on her feet and she was held bend over and a knee was smashed up into her belly five times.  The repeated attacks left her r bs fractured and she was bleeding through her nose.  Finally Valentina released the hold and let her sink to her knees unconscious.

She was dragged by Valentina on the cave floors leaving a bloody smear and then hauled her up by her hair trying to hoist her up.  Then her body was used as punching bag by the attacker .  Over a two-minute period the punches battered into Katrina's ribs, tits, and stomach.  Valentina took a step back to admire her work.

"Thought it would be a walk in the park huh .   Now I"ll leave you to your suffering"  And with that Valentina mader her exit through the cage pit entrance and made a sharp descent down the stairs to the locker rooms leaving the bloodied and battered black gal Katrina curled on her side body convulsing breathing slowing down.

That was the result of a intense match started by two women who started out as two well to do honest women turned vicious killers at the start of the bell.  Katrina was big, curvy, and confident in her strength.  Valentina was short , physically fit, couple inches shorter, and quite fast on her feet.

After the fight Katrina said nothing when she was in the hospital for her injuries.  She would not finger who was responsible so nobody could do a thing and as a result Valentina got away with the attack keeping up her code of silent for this all exclusive female fight club to the max. 

Looking back to the events that led up to the fight well it all started one fine Saturday morning at the start of Katrina's one week Vegas vacation  visiting her retired parents who lived in a retirement community near Downtown Las Vegas.

She couldn't afford a foreign Holiday so finding some time to keep up with her parents while getting in some warm weather and some fun nightlife.

She was out jogging in her black short tank top and black lycra shorts maintaining her jogging fitness routine.  As she continued to run a 1975 Red Cadillac Coupe DeVille pull alongside her.  Katrina tried to ignore it but as it slowly stalked up from behind her she immediately turned to investigate.  A shock came over her face as Tommy Fratello stepped out of the window. 
Once Katrina had stopped Tommy got out of the car with a briefcase and stood before her "Impressive Fight Form" as he examined her.

Katrina grew suspicious and was immediately on her guard on a very busy street

"I have a generous deal that you might find interesting?

"You kidding me" What's a guy who appears to either be a shady business man or a pimp have to offer me?

With that Tommy clicked open the briefcase and pulled out big stacks of $100 bills inside

"This and allot more await you in a challenge of a lifetime and all you have to do is do nothing but attack
and defend yourself in one of the world's most exclusive re-creation of primitive art fighting form not found in Las Vegas " Tommy said calmly.

Katrina stared at the money hard and was considering the offer for she was not greatly received at her other job as a telemarketer and this represented a generous offer to even things up with a supplemental income no matter what'.

"Is this some kind of set up? How could I trust you? What do you get out of it?"

"What's in it for me? You kidding me?  The thing in it for me Sista is that I arrange the kind of beatdown you ever wanted to have to anyone who ever once your life blew your skirt up .  People bet, I get a take out of the house's winnings plus sales of alcohol drinks on sale leaving the fighter with a generous cut of $5,000 per night. 

That's only if it , it's a regular club fight, but we're not in season for that.  We are in tournament fight mode right now and we are looking for that one and only to represent us in a series of  challenging obstacles all pay huge dividends.  SOOO...you in? "

"Hey, I'm not scared of any of those bitches  .  I'll take the fight to the end whoever they want it.  You set the time and the place then phone me on this number (she hands Tommy a piece of paper)". 

Later on around 7 pm Tommy returned as planned as Katrina waited as a hired Thug got out of the car and Katrina got into the limoseine. Katrina sat in stoned silence as she drove through the Twinkly Nightscape of the Vegas Strip and drown down the long dessert roads along Route 66  Eventually she came to a stop near a roadside Episcopal White Church and the hired goon used a key to unlock the church door .  The Goon opened up the steel freight elevator door and Katrina took in her surroundings.   It was claustrophobic, well lit, with three tiered deck floors with a Industrial bar area, tables, and booths with live betting that utilized the club's CCTV camera to stream in the fights.

With that Katrina entered the locker rook and walked off to a far corner locked and put down her gym bag and began to strip down .  Valentina looked directly across from her and began to strip down and dumped her street clothes into her gym bag.

Moments later in the cave pit arena the two stood in their corners glaring at each other.  Katrina's stocky body was solid with ugly fading tattoos scattered around her back.  In contrast Valentian was thin, fit, and not an ounce of fat in her.

" So what are the rules Valentina?"

"No rules bitch.  Anything goes until your knocked down or until we've said you had enough.  You either get the money at the end if you survive or you crash and burn like the rest........CAPISCHE....BITCH? "

"Fine, let's get it on"

And with those heated words the battle between these two determined women commenced.  Both were certain they would not give up until one finished the other good.  None could afford to lose this one.

Katrina did not hesitate and charged herself at Valentina.  It was a dumb move and even though Katrina's arms were arching to throw out punches , Valentina's foot swung up and connected right in the dark girls fat gut just above thebig mass of curls
between her legs.  Valentian was trying to keep herself under control and as Katrina staggered to get back up she grabbed her wrist, twisted it, and then spun her foe around so that Katrina's arm is pulled behind her in arm lock.  Valentina pulled and twist on the wrist in a controlling movie but when she didn't noticed was Katrina reaching her other hand between Valentina's legs and stared slashing at her vagina with long vicious fingernails.

"AWWW...FUCK! YOU DIRTY BITCH!" squeals Valentina who is foreced to drop the hold on .

Shaking her arm Katrina shakers her arm , snarls, and charges at Valetnina , this time her head head smacks hard right into Katrina's gut.  Katrina takes the blow and reels back, trying to keer her feet from falling and she smacks back hard on her shoulders  and bak of her head too.   Moments later Valentina is on top of her straddling her and raining punch after punch into her". 

All of the pent up aggression is released Valentina as she is doing good damage to Katrina's face.  The damage is starting to become quite visible on the dark skinned Katrina in which a punch to her eyebrow begins to swell up and another punch to the mouth smashes her lower and a small cut forms. 

Valentina was going for her nose but missed its target landing on Katrina's bruised cheeks instead.

After the hard unblocked blows Katrina comes to her senses knowing she has got to stop this now .  Using her legs she rolls and manages to dislodge Valentina throwing her off as she rolls away as far as she can.  However Valentina is hot on her trail.

"AIN"T NO MAMA to run home to now IT"S JUST ME and you now and I"M GONNNA UUUUUUUUUGH"

Valentina's smooth talking is interrupted by a hard uppercut between her legs connecting with her pubic bone.  The Italian beauty's face registered a big surprise as she drops to her knees beside Katrina.

"Guess I'm going to have to get even with you now" eh snorts Katrina.

Katrina pushes herself to her feet and grabs onto Valentina and then smashes her knee into her face.  Valentina manages to turn her face but yet the knee smashes into her cheek rather than her nose but still proved to be a devastating blow.  Katrina kept a tight grip on her hair and lined up with another knee.  Valentina was desperate and knew she was not in a good position and ignored the aching side of her face and rammed her head forward diving into Katrina's abdomen and kept on the charge powering herself with her legs driving Katrina back into the stone crevice wall  .  It took the air out of Katrina badly and Valentina took her shot to drive her knee up aiming between Katrina's thighs. 

Not a great shot but some of the damage was done.  Valentina whipped out her nails and latched all ten into Katrina's breasts at the top and then dragged them down slowly towards her belly creating ugly red cuts in Katrina's skin. The devastating scratch made Katrina scream in burning agony.

They were now locked tit against tit as Valentina held her up against the wall  as Katrina ignored the pain and then forced her hands into Valentina's hair and began to wrench and tear with all her strength .  Chunks of the Italian beauty's hair began to tug away and that got screams from Valentina too who backed off. 

Taking a few steps back with both covered in sweat and blood glared at each other with hatred in their eyes. 

Katrina threw the chumps of Valentina's hair on the ground and kept her eyes on her opponent who wanted nothing more than to bust up her body and face with her abdomen swirling in pain from Valentina's head thrusts. 

"Save yourself the embarrassment and get on your knees and beg me to put you out softly" said Valentina

Katrina smirked and spat out blood as she charged forward and ran right into Valentina's hard punch which sank deep in her large breast.  It staggered Katrina back who could not block the next nor the next punch after that.  Katrina realized she did have the reach advantage and had to keep the dirty Italian bitch as far away from her as possible . 

Valentina winced from the return shots from Katrina to her tits but kept pressing on and threw her up against the opposite cave corner crevice wall.  Katrian caught Valentina's wrists as she tried to hit her but was greeted with a powerful punch into Katrina's abdomen.  Katrina took the force of Valentina's punch in full and folded over in pain.

Valentina would not rest until justice was served and pushed Katrina back up against the wall.  Then she sunk in her sharp nails deep into Katrina's abdomen and belly button digging and ripping as Katrinas whole body shook badly as a bolt of pain coarse through her body.  The pain was intense and Katrina could barely stand it.   Katrina knew her enemy has sniffed out her weakness and this could be the beginning of the end.

With Valentina digging in close , Katrina did the only thing she could do out of desperation and threw a headbutt cold into her face.  This brought a rough crack on the bridge of Valentina's nose who staggered back holding her face and wobbling before losing her footing and collapssing on her ass.

Katrina wasted no time rushing forward and kicking her right in the chest knocking her on her back.  Now as Katrina tried to straddled her , Valentina roiled away but was not fast enough as Katrina got on top of her in time.  Now it was Katrina's time to even things up.

Katrina threw punch after punch into the back of Valentina's head while Valentina could do nothing to stop it.  Her hands trapped under her body .  Katrina then took a handful of Valentina's hair and forced her face down on the cave floor as she took her face and busted nose and began to rub it harshly on the rough sand cave floor amongst the sharp rocks . After a minute of that excruciating torture Valentina's face felt raw.

As she hauled her up to her feet it began apparent Katrian was tiring out face as she heaved as gripped the hair of Valentina hauling her up to her feet then ran across the length of the cave pit floor dragging her foe to ram her head right into the cave crevice wall. 

The impact made a hell of sound and left a blood smeared dent as it ran down the cave crevice wall and Valentina collapsed to the ground on her back.  Quick as a flash Katrina grabbed her ankles and pulled them apart before dropping her knee down onto Valentina's unprotected crotch.  This brought a very loud animalistic howl as Katrina held her knee there and ground it in.

"Yeah...think your bad huh"

"FUCK YOU"

Katrina stood up and repeated the same move again this time harder.  As much as it hurt Valentina to no end it gave her an opening she was waiting for and through the agony and soon to be defeat if she wan't careful she gritted her teeth and swung her right hand at the right time catching her fingers to slash into Katrina's throat as she began to kneel on her raking four hard red welts.  It was unexpected and shocking and Katrina still thought about grinding her knee in again and clutched at her injured throat. 

Ignoring the pain Katrina managed to kick Valentina square in her belly to get off of her and they both lay panting in anony on the cold, hard, unforgiving, blood stained cave pit arena.

Both proud , determined, injured women warriors forced themselves to get up.  Defeat nor death was not an option.  On their knees they prepared for a final duel of test and strength as they started brawling .  Katrina threw a series of punches which rang hard against Valentina's face and Valentina replied with two hard punches into Katrina's battered abdomen.  This was beginning to take a toll on Katrina as her punches began to slow down and began no match for Valentina's powerful punches.  As Katrina began to feel faint from the hard blows into her body her body began to arch backwards as her defense weakened.  Valentina quickly sunk in her sharp nails into Katrina's exposed abdomen and breasts and again scratching at flesh.  Katrina grabbed Valentina's hair and they both tumbled and staggered to their feet.  Pushing and pulling on one another as they got up they ran into walls and trying to ladn blows on one another.  During this tangle Katrina managed to snag Valentina's left arm and twisting Valentina's hand right around and lifted Valentain's arm up sending a tremendous strain on her foe's arm .

"DONT FUCK WITH ME HONEY ...OR I"LL BREAK IT I SWEAR"

Valentina had not felt like pain like this as her whole arm was snapping as the strain was unbearable but she would not kneel to this big black mama.  Somehow she managed to reach her other hand up and stabbed her fingers right into Katrina's eyes.  Katrina gave a loud cry and stumbled backwards.  As Katrina reached back and put her arm out to try and stop from falling  and yet fell as her arm was fully extended and felt the full weight of Valentina crashing on top of her.  Valentina rolled clear and heard the sharp pp of Katrina's shoulder coming out of its socket and dislocating when she landed on her. 

Through the blood running down Valentina's face she jumped in the air and brought her right knee down on the shoulder joint.  Katrina gave a hard pitch squeal from the terrible pain .

"GAME SET MATCH BITCH"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO.......AWWWWWW GOD PLEASE"

"TIME FOR ME TO MAKE A WISH"

Valentina brought Katrina up to her feet by her long black hair and pulled her as she was bent over backwards and landed a hard kick squared into her abdomen destroying her weak abdomen muscles. Katrina felt her insides erupt in pain before dropping to her knees and falling face first barely into the match now.  Katrina rolled her over on her front and began working some more on the dislocated arm. 

Valentina twisted her useless arm before released it

I"LL LEAVE you to wallow in your own SELF PITY cxnt! "

With that Valentina grabbed her robe and casually put it on as another day in paradise rang high and mighty leaving one left standing and the other completely destroyed.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Our first six fighters took to the center stage of the first Midwest Round with some staggering results all of which can be seen here

{alt}

Coming up we have six more fighters on deck as we head into more Midwest 1st Round action.  As a special extra bonus YES YOU KNOW IT ...FOUR MORE ADDITIONAL FreeCatfight Members will be joining the fold in another explosion of catastrophe.  All of which you can vote in the next upcoming poll section to come. 

Once again if you or know of a gf or wife who would like to participate in this tournament its not too late for  there are still plenty of spots open.  If interested reply through here or leave me a message on my profile and I'll accept your invitation. 

Offline Mongoose750

Are you going to have any stories where the black woman wins?  I've noticed the ones I've read all get beaten or killed.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
I'd suggest checking out the Tiara Williams vs Kimberly Palmer fight because that is a black gal who ended up advancing.  Keep in mind I only go off of the results of the votes which help determine the outcome of the fights.

Offline Chann

nice fight man!

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
#4 Laurel - Free Catfight Member (twin on left)

{alt}

vs

#13 Cindy Spielman  - Teacher

{alt}

With one hand clutching her battered abdomen , the badly injured Laurel staggered back towards the cage door looking to see if she could make a quick escape. 

Fighting over an hour with a dislocated shoulder she never was aware of the pain that awaited her.  The first blow smashed into her right kidney just above the waist  .  Laurel arched over in agony as she turned to face her attacker Cindy .  Then the back of her head exploded from another smashing blow to the skull as it rocked and staggered Laurel.  She was trying to focus in on her older opponent in front of her however a kick to the vagina dropped her down to her knees.

Afterward Laurel was kicked so hard in the back she ended up sprawling on the cave fight pit floor face down moaning in pain.

"GET UP LITTLE GIRL" Laurel head from behind her as she was jerked to her feet by her long flowing brunette hair while she tried to clear her head.  Laurel screamed in agony as her dislocated shoulder was twisted awkwardly and through the burning pain she hardly knew what was coming to her.

The older woman standing in front of her was Cindy Spielman, a veteran peach pit fighter.  Standing at 5'7, this lean mom of three bared a vicious fight streak a mile along and few who fought with this lean mean MILF Fighting Machine bared to survive any one on one encounter with her. 

Things were looking quite bleak now for the younger fighter. 

Laurel knew she was in no condition to whatever punishment Cindy could dish out.  Her slim fit frame had taken enough punishment in the early going of the fight .  Now her belly was badly injured and her punctured navel began to ooz a little blood as she hung weakly pinned tight in Cindy's grip. 

The fit older female continued her slow ride , taking it easy, as she sent a succession of short , quick punches to Laurel's exposed guts .  Cindy hit her with her best shots firing away with her arms like pistons slamming rapid -fire blows all over Laurel's battered mid-riff.

Laurel was proud of her flat abs, having won several Spring Break Bikini Contests, however they were not trained to withstand the kind of abuse she was receiving tonight.  It was only after a matter of time that Cindy's punches would dive deeper and deeper into her guts crushing her intestines.  Blood from Laurel's punctured navel splashed all over Cindy's fist from the impact.  The thin brunette beauty could barely keep herself conscious from the onslaught.

Cindy stopped and smiled broadly as she cocked her right fist down and was ready to sling an upper cut to the dazed gal's nose.

The older gal frowned and slammed her cocked fist deep into Laurel's solar plexus.  All the air rushed out of her lungs and she would have collapsed to the dirt if not for Cindy keeping her erect.  The older but powerful Cindy's next blow dove in deep into Laurel's belly button. 

Laurel's feet lifted off the ground .

When Laurel's feet relaxed enough to t ouch the ground again, Cindy grabbed her neck with her right hand and slammed three slow, savage-left handed blows to Laurel's lower abdomen. 

Laurel's head slumped onto her chest, eyes shut and jaw hanging limp.  A line of drool and vomit dripped below her chin.  Cindy quickly pulled her forward and drove her fist deep into Laurel's rib cage.  Laurel's body jerked hard as the punch connected.

The older woman pushed her back, then pulled her forward driving her fist up into Laurel's rib cage again.  She repeated these actions with eight power punches into the defenseless thin beauty's ribs.

The "CRAACK" of Laurel's rib's break was sweet music to the older gal's ears.  "NIGHT, NIGH BITCH" Cindy growled before lifting her knee straight into Laurel's open vagina.

Laurel crumbled to the dirt n a heap as she lay in the fetal position holding her bruised and broken insides , nauseous and weak.

Cindy back away holding her arms up gesturing "I'm innocent" as the crowd drew a short laughter as she backed away.  Then the older woman not finished with her carnage but only getting started lifted Laurel back up to her feet by her hair then drove her knees right between her legs.  She whipped out three cxnt-bruising knees to Laurel' s legs before she backed away.  Laurel stood gagged bent over. 

Cindy dancing around spent the next ten minutes displaying her punching skills on the thin beauty's breasts.  She worked up a sweat beating Laurel's gorgeous little tits not wanting to stop until they were swollen, tender, and bruised.  Cindy then roughly grabbed her swollen breasts and ripped them as Laurel squirmed as Cindy continued to beat her fists on her breasts.

She maintained a slow and mercilessness tempo beating into Laurel's tortured breast and tits.  The ravaged and tortured Laurel began to scream as she struggled against Cindy's hold as her screams began to turn into howls of agony.

Cindy then shut her up with a vicious backhand that almost knocked her out of her grip.  A stream of blood, sweat, and spit was easily slung ten feet from Laurel's face.

The brunette beauty was covered in a sheen of sweat and blood with her breasts very swollen as she hung motionless in the iron grip of her similarly glistening older woman .

Cindy resumed her attack on Laurel and snapped a kick to Laurel's abdomen followed by a knee to the breasts, two rights, and two lefts to the tits, and another devastating kick to her pussy. 

Cindy let go of her grip and Laurel went down gasping for air whose never been punished this bad in her life. The older woman grabbed her left hand in Laurel's hair then drug her back to her feet.  Cindy then pushed her up against the cave corner wall and kept the brunette beauty standing with a choking hold on her throat

"No quick goodbyes here because I'm going to enjoy watching you ride this one out to the very....bitter end".

Cindy then threw quick powerful punches to each breasts and slammed eight uppercuts under each swollen tit.  Laurel grunted with the first four and then Cindy heard nothing later from her victim.  Cindy smiled and drove a final titanic knee blow into Laurel's pubic bone.

The older woman went off to the side withdrawing her knee from her opponents groin like a skilled Ninja Assassin .  From the delicious little "CRUNNCH" she knew she had broken the little gal down again cracking her pubic bone.

Laurel dropped to her knees then her upper body fell forward emitting a small "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH" as her face hit the ground. 

Laurel knelt with her face in the ground puking blood and spit from her nose trying to keep air in her lungs unable to feel her cxnt anymore.  She squinted and barely made out the pair of feet standing next to her. 

Laurel groaned as her head was slowly pulled off the ground by her head.  As she came upright on her knees with her arms hugging her tits and abdomen she looked straight to the smiling face of a kneeling Cindy Spielman.

Cindy cocked her fist back and smiled viciously at Laurel "I'm going to lay it down on you, you pathetic little shit".

Cindy's punch smashed right into Laurel's navel with a solid "THWAAACK" as Laurel fell over and lay moaning on her back as Cindy got up to her feet.

"Don't go to sleep yet on me , I ain't threw with you yet".

She was then roughly picked up to her feet as Laurel got a good look at her predatory female.

Cindy Spielman was a vicious 45 yr old female who could get any one she wanted in the ring with her wits or her fists.  These talents served her well in the early club fights of the Peach Pit. 

Her back fist nearly took Laurel's head off as Cindy looked at her and said "What's the matter darling  ? Tired? Well let me get you comfortable then".  Cindy then pushed the thin beauty up against the cave corner wall  and as Laurel stood erected up against the cave corner wall stationary Cindy said "I'm going to enjoy this"

The fists came in slow at first but then built up faster as Cindy belted Laurel's face with vicious crossing blows.  Laurel took all head shots .  Cindy soon got bored of slinging punches into her badly wounded fighter and
began whipping vicious back fists across Laurel's mouth and jaw.

The sound of bare fist smacking flesh echoed as Laurel's head hung down on her chest , blood pouring from her mouth and nose.  The sweaty Cindy sank her left hand into Laurel's hair and jerked her head face up to look at her.

Cindy growled and ripped a brutal uppercut into Laurel's chin.  Then she paused and hit again , and again, and again.

The older gal's next uppercut slammed into Laurel's jaw as she released the brunette beauty.  Laurel's body slammed back hard sliding down the cave pit wall as she was blasted by Cindy's wicked punch.

Cindy dropped her fist as she enjoyed seeing the sight of her opponent falling face first into the cave pit floor out cold.

She gazed down at Laurel's barely breathing form who was spread eagle face down but looked quite sexy in the nude.

Cindy knew what was coming next and her pussy got wetter as she sadistically came up with it.She knew where she wanted her because Laurel was so badly beaten she could no longer fight back however was still able to dish out more punishment.

Laurel heard herself moaning as she began to come to saying weakly "How am I still alive?" as the thin brunette beauty said to herself as she started to come around.  She could taste the dried blood on her lips and smell it on her nose.  Her breathing was labored and each inhale elicited a painful response from her left side courtesy of Cindy and her abdomen was in a constant swirl of pain. She was started to notice feeling coming back from her pussy a gain . Lying on her back she slowly pushed her upper body off the ground  to lean reclining on her elbow .

She looked around thinking her opponent has disappeared however when her woozy eyes finally came to she noticed Cindy standing in frono f her fist on her hips legs spread wide.

"Get up bitch , let's go, on your fucking feet!" Laurel sighed and struggled to her feet "If your going to do me in, at least I'll go out fighting". 

Cindy smiled as she watched Laurel stagger to her feet . The older gal dreamed of this day ever since she signed up for Peach Pit club fights .  Making her way in the world as a teacher is tough and quickly learned how to fight as a means  to support her living expense.s. Soon  Cindy bested anyone who dared cross her in the Peach Pit ring , winning countless times .   However, this thin beauty Cindy will remember for a long time as the one woman who never, ever came close to getting the better of her until today but that was the result of her getting soft.  However in a few moments she would have it her way.

Once Laurel was on her feet she weakly raised  her good arm and Cindy grinned advancing on her and what was left of Laurel slowly cocked her fist back but Cindy's fist were faster and more devastating.

The fists smashed into Laurel's small frame as her body flew backwards , folded over as she amazingly managed to stay on her feet. Her thin arms touching the ground as she vomited.  Cindy stood and loved it.

"Let's see how well you can stand on your own pretty two feet bitch" she said

Cindy waited for her to steady herself then slugged Laurel again with a left cross.  The brunette beauty's head and torso swung in response and elicited a grunt from Laurel as her body slung in the opposite direction.  A right cross, right back fist, left cross, and left backhand complete with pauses in between blows had Laurel reeling.

The older woman couldn't resisted sinking a low blow into her vagina. Laurel bent over in agony as Cindy clipped her jaw with a short wicked upper cut.  The blow popped Laurel erect again as she staggered punch drunk and woozy in front of the roaring crowd.

"OH GOD I COULD GO ON ALL NIGHT LIKE THIS" Cindy shouted a she lined up another right hook and then smashed into the center of Laurel's vulnerable stomach pushing her navel upwards into her upper abdomen.  Laurel's body folded over her fist. 

The next blows were carefully aimed and connected with the battered thin beauty's left cheek, left eye, mouth, nose, and a wicked punch to the jaw.

Laurel staggered backwards with her legs wobbling.

Cindy sweating heavy now joyfully followed her.

A savage right fist kept Laurel back peddling.  A left uppercut smashed Laurel's head upwards and dropped her down to one knee.  Cindy closed in and jerked the brunette beauty's head up, and buried her right fist in between the victim's eyes.   As Cindy paused she slowly pulled her right fist and smashed down into Laurel's solar plexuses driving her down to both knee.s.

The older female was getting off on this as she dropped on one knee in front of Laurel grabbing her head with one hand and the other smashing into Laurel's chin and battered body again and again and again.

Her final punch knocked Laurel from her grasp as Laurel fell with a grunt to the ground on her back.  She squealed in delight as her pussy exploded in pleasure

"MMMMMMMMMMM" Cindy moaned.

Laurel twitching in utter defeat on the ground .  Now out of breath Cindy whisked down , reached down, and yanked the helpless victim back to her feet screaming " I WANT MORE"

She then easily threw her up against the cave corner wall as she steadied the brunette beauty with a firm left handed grip on her shoulder

Laurel knew this was the end of the line.  THE END OF THE LINE

"Enough .........please.......just do me in........can't take no more"

Cindy smiled cocking her right fist "If you are going to go down it will be from these fists bitch, just the way I like it".

The powerful older female's fist slammed into Laurel's side hard against the side of the cave corner wall with a "THWACK" .  Cindy savoring the moment of her beaten, bleeding, enemy sprawled up against the wall re-secured her grip on Laurel's shoulder and hammered her fist into Laurel's punctured navel.  Again and aain .

To the sweating Cindy this was like the best sex she had in years after her divorce

To the badly destroyed Laurel this was the end

"CRAAAAAAACK!" "THWAAAAAAACK!"
"CRAAAAAAAACK!" "THWAAAAAAAACK!"
"CRAAAAAAAAACK!" "THWAAAAAAAAACK!"
"CRAAAAAAAAAACK!" "THWAAAAAAAAAACK!"
"CRAAAAAAAAAAACK!" "THWAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

Laurel passed out from the tenth blow into her abdomen.  Tired of having to keep putting Laurel back into position the crazed Cindy mounted Laurel on her stomach as she straddled on top of her in a tight anaconda like grip vice as her fists went wild back fisting Laurel's face with every ounce of her strength.  Fist after fist bashed Laurel's head from side to side leaving bloody trails on the ground.

While she kept punching Cindy kept wetting herself .  Through this wicked haze of pleasure and pain  Cindy knew i t was time to end this. 

Cindy growled as she jerked Laurel's head up with one hand and went for the final blow

"THWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

The impact of the final blow killed Laurel instantly as she ended up spread eagle on the floor. Her heavily sweating body jerking and humping on her dead victim
gave her the best orgasm she's had in a long awhile. 

After five minutes Cindy slowly slid off her dead opponent and staggered back into the locker room and later masturbated in the shower remembering that fight vividly for she felt no joy than destroying someone younger than her.

However little did Cindy no Laurel actually managed to survive but later fell into a coma.  With a fractured pubic bone Laurel couldn't walk for weeks and would spend the rest of her live being deprived of the joys of having sex and the joys of baring children from her vicious injury.  Hey, it was the price you paid for playing the game at the Peach Pit.

She was however fortunate to be alive and in full health again after several months.  The severe beating her abdomen endured caused some internal bleeding but no damage to her internal organs.
However due to the damage sustained to her slim body, her navel and belly suffered the most and her once perfect mid riff would now show small marks from the brutal engagement she had with Cindy .

IT WAS ALL IN A DAY'S WORK

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Sorry here is Cindy's pic the hosting provider I put the pics on deleted it for some reason

{alt}

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
#6 - Brixie Song - Free Catfight Member

{alt}

vs

#11 Sandra James -  Custom Car Co Owner

{alt}

The ad was a hook and a darn good hook indeed that was placed inside a popular modeling magazine for a modeling shoot.  The hook not only offered prestige and a world of future opportunities but also a big paycheck
and those were the  things these two gals wanted real bad so they would do anything to get that spot.  Even if they had to fight for it they would.  The casting director
insisted he selects the models himself however was unable to choose between these two drop dead gals and with careful consideration came to a wise decision.

A man who sits at the throne of the Nevada Desert with a long standing passion for fighting figured he might as well use this opportunity to indulge in his passion to get what he wants in the name that is all corrupt, seditious, and evil. 

He met with the two gals at the Voodoo Lounge on top of Stratosphere Hotel and explained the way it was.  The contract would be ready and waiting at their house. 

All th gals needed to do was to turn up at the approximate time and be ready to sign it.

Both models to be agreed to the proposition .  They figured it was a new fun way of climbing to the top of one's position with some light-heated competition that hurt no one. 

Very much like the owner both gals saw a perfect opportunity here.  Eliminate your competition, get paid for it, and open up the door to new prosperous opportunities into the world of modeling.

That was the Hollywood way and they both were planning for that.

Both arriving on time both gals were now ready for action with each one impatient to get their hands on their rival.  They both sat in the locker room sitting on a big arm chair as the Club Official came and went over the process that there would be no rules whatsoever which suited the gals just fine. 

They were to fight with all means at their disposal and the fight was to continue until one of them was knocked out. 

They both faced one another in the middle of the cage for this magazine had its focus on fitness models and they both made up for that in their physical descriptions.

Both had fantastic fit bodies and superb breasts and each one wanted to show what they got in order to intimidate their rival and at the same time impress their employers.

BrixieSong, 30  was a striking brunette with an angelic face and fit figure.  At 6'0 135 lbs her body was slim and strong and she carried herself well standing erect with her head high and her magnificent tits thrust in a silent challenge
trying to intimate her black opponent.

Her opponent , Sandra James 32 was black and a proper stunner as she stood 6'0 and weighed a round 150 to 160 lbs and had a firm body that was long, sturdy, with well muscled legs of steel like a dancers. 
Her beautiful face had a wild, wicked, sensual look to it with the combination of her dark locks and muscled frame that provided a good explanation as to why she was the most sought after adult models
having done brief work with Hustler and Penthouse.

Both gals appeared to be confident as they stared each other down.   Neither one seemd to back off an inch for this was important to them.  .  BrixieSong believed too many black gals were now flooding into the modeling industry and chewing up the competition.  She felt these black cxnts were a nuisance to her  and to other white women and she wanted to let this be known. 

In Sandra's case this white bitch was just someone she wanted to put out of work but also a stuck u cxnt who needed a good ass kicking and she planned on delivering .

Brixie didn't care what her opponent though.  She considered the black cxnt to be a slow-minded bitch  who could benefit from some good hard kicks to her rear and saw this fight as a opportunity for her to make her mark.

"Well here we are hun" Brixie said as the two stared at each other as cold as ice "Just the two of us, nobody in the way and I've been waiting for this for some time.  Now I'm going to show you juts how wrong you were to come invade my job and my spot.  We don't need you here, we don't want you here, and I'm going to do the world a favor and ship you back on THAT SLAVE BOAT BACK where you belong".

"That's nice darling"  Brixie was pissed now with big bright red spots burning on her cheeks  "Unfortunately for you I'm about to give you an education.  I'm going to beat you so black and blue and true that you'll go crying back home to the sugar cane fields where you belong.  You'll never set food in this country again , that I can promise you as long as you're in my path". 

Sandra's response was an even bigger smirk as they just stood there hating each other in utter silence

As soon as it was time to begin they lunged forward with their naked torsos coming together as they latched onto each other's hair pulling hard.   Almost immateriality the African - American gained ground on her foe driving Brixie backwards.  Brixie pushed with all her might but could not halt the black gal's momentum and was soon shoved back into the cave crevice wall hard.  However, Brixie was ready to answer to Sandra's charge by pushing herself off the wall and forcing the black gal to take a few steps back.  Then Sandra countered by spinning Brixie around by her hair by tripping her.

The two then fell on the floor with Sandra on top.  Sandra wrapped her arm around the white gal's head and trapped her in a headlock.  Brixie groaned and kicked and twisted in a attempt to escape  .

"Is there anything you want to say to me now.........HUH tough broad"?  Sandra asked squeezing hard on the white gal's head. 

"GO SPIT" Brixie growled .  Wriggling around she grabbed the black gal's head with one hand and started yanking.  Groaning and cursing as her neck was twisted backwards.  Sandra tried to hold on but then Brixie used her other hand to claw at the black gal's face and she was then forced to break the hold. 

As the two rose to their knees, Sandra fired a big punch which landed on the side of Brixie's face knocking the white gal down.  Instantly the black princess was upon her downed foe punching, scratching, and pulling hair.  Brixie squealed and curled into a ball feeling overwhelmed by the black beauty's assault.  Brixie soon discovered that covering up was not going to work and she needed to do something before this black bitch would hurt her really bad.  Twisting on the floor she tried to kick Sandra away and when she failed she latched onto the black gal's boobs and started to maul them . Sandra screamed in pain and with anger she grabbed her opponents wrists.   She pulled Sandra's arms away from her breasts and resumed her attack.  Rolling Brixie onto her belly she used her knee to pin the brunette's head to the floor and began pounding her body , fists and palms smacking at the white gal's torso.  Moaning, Brixie pulled her knees from underneath her body and pushed in attempt to rise but she could not.  Sandra was still kneeling on the side of Brixie's head keeping it pinned to the ground and now added another hand to the mix by tangling her fingers in Brixie's silky brown hair to hold her in place. 

"OH YEAH YOU BAD NOW HUH?" Sandra looked deep in her eyes "You white gals will never get it, you ain't got shit on me and you know it".

Despite her disadvantage , Brixe refused to give up and continued her struggle.  Twisting around to find a better position she kept pushing herself up using her shapely legs flexing her firm tight ass as it shaked and quivered beneath as she strained her body. 

Shifting her position , Sandra drove the point of her elbow deep into Brixie's back drawing a loud cry from the white gal and flattening her to the floor.  Quickly , the Black beauty rolled the brunette onto her back and straddled her, hitting her in the face.  Even while pinned on the ground ,  Brixie fought back clawing at her opponents face and tits.  Grimacing in pain as her tits were assaulted.  Sandra threw a series of blows to Brixie's face and suddenly grabbed her by the throat wit both hands squeezing hard.

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" Brixie said as Sandr'a's strong arms were constricted her throat cutting off her air .

Desperate to breath, Brixie thrashed wildly beneath the African Goddess clawing and tugging at Sandra's wrist while buckling her hips and kicking out her legs in frantic attempts to throw the black gal off.  In response, Sandra  cursed between her clenched teeth and gripepd her opponents throat even farther.  Brixie's eyes bulged out further and her face turned to crimson as the black woman's thumbs dug deeper into her soft vulnerable throat crushing her windpipe.  Hurt, and frightened Brixie heaved and twisted about, her strong body fighting for survival with every step.  Her head now swimming , her vision blurry, as she was beginning to lose consciousness and she knew she had to do something fast but was feeling helpless against the power of the Nubian Goddess on top of her.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH, AWWWWW" Brixie gasped, gurgled, and twisted and kicking with desperate urgency while tugging at Sandra's forearms.

"NO use bitch!" Sadnra growled sitting on top of her downed victim as she continued to strangle her mercilessly "I got you now, I told you, you are weaker  than you look".  Savoring her dominance, the black woman smiled as she looked into Brixie's wide panic stricken eyes  and knew she was all but done for "You're gone now! The position is mine! and so will you be! Give it up....we African Americans dominate the athletic arena........GET USED TO IT"

With that food for thought,  Sandra pulled Brixie toward her gripping her throat and then slammed the back of her head hard into the cave floor .  Then again.  She was going to end this right there and then. 

"OOOOOOOOH ............GOD .......NO". 

Brixie said in desperation and with all the determination in the world she refused to loose to this black bitch.  Fighting with all her might the idea of detaching the black gal's throat by pulling it away.  Instead, she raised her own hands clenching them into fists and brought them sharply down onto the black gal's braced arms right onto the elbows.  Sandra screamed in surprise and pain and her arms buckled.  Sensing the fingers around her throat loosening, Brixie repated the attack , then a third time, and suddenly the grip on her throat was broken and she could breath again.  Before Sandra could gain her bearings the , the brunette beauty reached with one hand and sank her claws into the black gal's left breast.  At the same time , Brixie's other hand flashed up and threw her fist hard into Sandra's chin.  Stunned by the blow Sandra toppled over with a squeal, Brixie rose up and pounced on the black, pummeling her with both hands.  Groaning the black gal tried to get up but Brixie was all over her, hitting and clawing , and screaming .

"YOU FILTHY WHORE" Brixie shouted sitting on top of her squirming opponent and beating her head with her fists "HOW YOU LIKE THAT HUH? YOU WANT SOME MORE cxnt ?"

Rattled by the blows, Sandra squealed and kicked while trying to protect her face with her hands.  She managed to throw her attacker of but only for a moment.  Brixie was back on and up on her foe in a heartbeat shoving the black gal onto her belly and straddling her.  Grabbing Sandra's hair in one hand the white gal pulled the black gals's head back and began whaling with the other hand. 

"COCKY BITCH" Brixie hissed hitting  the black gal's reddened face "YOU WILL NEVER DISRESPECT ME"

Although she was hurt, Sandra was by no means ready to give up.  She was a proud and strong woman who wasn't about to lie and let herself be overwhelmed by some weak wannabe brawler.  Grunting with effort she managed to drawn er knees up underneath her body and used her powerful arms and legs to push up throwing Brixie clean off of her.  She then tried to stand up and put some much needed breathing space between herself and her opponent but wasn't allowed to. 
Brixie then threw herself at the black gal's legs grabbing he ankles and bringing her down with a mighty yank.   Sandra hit the floor hard, letting out a soft moan as the air was knocked out of her.  Sandra tried to rise but only made it to her knees.

Brixie then leaped onto her prey like a tiger eyeing fresh meat wrestling the black gal down to the ground and bringing her under her control.  She then forced the black gal onto her back despite all of Sandra's efforts and then mounted her in a full body press.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" Sandra squealed as she was pinned flat on her back beneath her opponent.  Shocked and enraged she bucked and twisted and used all of her strength .  Brixie used her commanding position and grabbed Sandra's wrist and pinned her arms to the floor above her head.  The black gal howled and thrashed about but seemed helpless against her foe and remained flat on her back beneath the white gal. 

The smothered black beauty bridged up and kicks furiously and fighting hard to escape the other woman's hard vice grip trying to avoid defeat at the hands of the white cxnt.  The black queen manages to wrench her arms free and buries her hands in Brixies hair.  Pulling and heaving with all her might she succeeded in rolling the brunette and getting on top of her. 

"You're going to pay for that bitch" The black gal snarled at Brixie's face as her dark eyes blazed with fury as she struggled to keep the brunette pinned on her back .

She couldn't finish her sentence as the brunette surged up and reversed the position.

"Say that again SLUT YOU"LL WHAT? " Brixie growled staying on top of her foe using her wight to keep the black gal down "How about? You keep your mouth shut and do me a favor and lay down in pity for me"

Once more the dominant Brixie pinned her opponents arms above her head rendering her helpless.  Once again the black gal thrashed about in frantic attempts to escape.  The two magnificent bodies struggled o n the floor sweat pouring out of them as they strained against each other .  Both women were giving it hell each st riving to prove her superiority over the other and each one feeling pride of their nationality which was on the line.

And it was Brixie who was doing the job of defending her nationality and who she was.  The white gal had the advantage of position and was using full potential of her body to dominate her opponent weighing Sandra down overpowering her and controlling her.

"YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T ESCAPE BITCH" The pinned black gal growled struggling .

"NAG NAG NAG .  YOU do better squealing like the dog you are " Brixie grinned.

Drawing her leg back , the brunette slams her knee between her opponents legs again and again.  Sandra screams in agony and convulsing with each impact feeling the terrible pain in her groin that incompacitates her momentarily.

Brixie was winding up for another punch until her whole body jerked back convulsively as Sandra swung her legs up hooking the brunette's shoulder with her calves and toppling her over with a big push.  Taking advantage of her opponents surprise the black gal scissors the blonde's neck between her legs and begins squeezing

"TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME"  The Black gal spat out as her black eyes burned with hatred as she put on the pressure.

Stunned by this sudden reversal the blonde fought desperately to escape her foe's scissors and regain her upper hand.  She knew how close shewas to winning and was not about to miss her chance. Straining her strong, fit body, she bucked and twisted like made with her solid legs kicking and her tits bouncing all around while her hands slapped and scratched Sandra's thighs.  Unmoved, the black gal continued to punish her foe determined to break her.  Now in control the gorgeous black gal continued to make full use of her strong legs squeezing the daylights out of her opponent.  Keeping the blonde gal trapped she rolled her all over the floor , choking, and hitting her and pulling her hair while screaming insults at her.

However Brixie was not ready to give up she knew she was better than the black gal and wanted to prove it so she kept on fighting.  Brixie was doing her best but her efforts had no effect. Sandra was stronger and in better position too as she continued crushing and pounding Brixie determined to destroy her.

Now the tables have turned completely in the opposite direction.  Brixie had been so close to winning she found herself in terrible danger that frightened and angered her. Caught in the vice grip of Sandra's powerful sculpted legs and pummeled from all sides it was her turn to panic.  Her face began to get nearly purple from the tremendous pressure of the black gal's thighs as she twisted and heaved frantically, arms and legs falling, as her hands pawed at her opponents slick hard body.

In response , Sandra intensified her hold and could sense her opponents energy sapping out of her and now went into a final bid to crush her out of existence.  There was no hope for this brunette. Sure she had fought valiantly but all her efforts were for nothing. She was doomed.

Having her where she wanted her , Sandra slowly took Brixie apart.  The young Brixie showed heart and courage every step of the way but in the end it was not enough.  The black beauty was too much for Brixie and she squeezed , punched, and choked the blonde's slender body until it was nothing more than a heap of limp sweat soaked flesh quivering on the floor.

Once she felt she had taken the fight out of her opponent with a slight crack of Brixie's neck as she rolled Brixie over onto her back as she mounted her in a loose straddle siting on her belly. 

Offline PeachPit

• God Member

#3 - Kimberly (Twin On Right)

{alt}

vs

#14 - Missy Sullivan - Dog Groomer

{alt}

We are back for another exciting round of Peach Pit Fight action.  The favored one Kimberly is out looking stylish, and sexy dressed in her white robe . Next coming out to the large and cheering crowd is Missy Sullivan
who bursts out into the cage pit arena with a big smile on her face as she poses for the cheering crowed.  Dressed in a short brown robe to show off her legs

Missy looks ready to teach this young gal a lesson and move on in this tournament.  Both gals stand in the center both staring deep holes into each other as they both disrobe and then walk forward and instantly lock
up with one another .  Missy switches with a go behind grabbing Kimberly's skinny mid section with a waist lock.  Kimberly moans trying to break Missy's hands from around her gut when Missy uses all of her strength to pick Kimberly up and slam her face down down on the cave floor. 
Missy then pins the much younger Kimberly to the mat as the young gal struggles on the cave floor trying to find a way back up to her fee.  Leaning back Kimberly fires hard elbows catching Missy on the side of her head
making Missy grunt in pain and loosens her grip on Kimberly's mid section.

Missy rolls away from the waist lock and Kimberly is now in attack position on her knees as she reaches out grabbing Missy by the left arm.  Missy yells in shock
as Kimberly has hold of her arm and is quickly up to her feet as she twists Missy's hands around.  On her hands and knees Missy moans in pain as Kimberly has her arm arm pinning and twisted trying to break it.  Groaning Missy quickly breaks into a forward roll knocking Kimberly's hold on her left arm and Missy is on her feet before Kimberly can leap forward and attack again.

The two female fighters stare at each other and slowly circle each other before moving forward and locking up again.  Missy and Kimberly push and grind against each other for a few seconds trying to gain advantage when Kimberly suddenly moves forward and drives her knee deep into Missy's mid section.  Missy shouts out as the air is driven from her lungs as Kimberly buries her knee into Missy's stomach.  Pulling back Kimberly
drives a second knee lift into Missy's gut making the brunette let go of the lock up and falls to one knee with an arm covering her mid section feeling from the pain
from Kimberly's smashing knee shots.  Kimberly now grabs a hold of Missy's arms and throws her across the cave pit floor as Missy spins around smashing her back right hard into the cave crevice corner.  .  Now Missy is resting up against the cave corner wall stunned and in pain as Kimberly charges at her driving her shoulder right into Missy's ribs.  Missy grunts in pain as all the air is forced out of her by a very quick Kimberly that squashes her between shoulder blade and the cave crevice wail.

Moving away from Missy,  Kimberly smiles at her opponent who stumbled out of the cave crevice corner holding her belly in some pain.  The young gal easily grabs a hurt and bent over Missy Sullivan into a front face head lock before lifting her up in the air and slamming Missy down to the floor in a picture perfect vertical suplex.  The fans and Missy both groan in pain by the force of the young Diva as Missy looks hurt as she rolls to her side clutching her back in  pain.  With the match on the line Kimberly wastes no time and starts to stomp her foot down on Missy's face.  Kimberly then gets up and takes a two step approach and then jumps in the air and drives the unprotected tip of her elbow down on Missy's beat up face.  The older woman wails in pain at the hard blow and rolls to her back with both hands covering her face to protect it from Kimberly's impressive attack run. 

With Missy now flat out on her front with her bare lower half other back now exposed and like a vampire hunting for blood Kimberly goes straight on the attack and drives  a hard knee down on the base of Missy's spine.  More loud moans and cries of pain come from Missy as Kimberly is feeling really on her game tonight and not looking to do any less .

Missy tries to pull herself up on her feet but only gets as far as her hands and knees before Kimberly strikes again with another knee to her spine knocking Missy flat out again.  The fans boo Kimberly as Missy lies flat on her face with her hand around her body clutching and rubbing her sore lower back trying to fight through the pain of Kimberly's early attack.  Struggling Missy pulls herself back up to her hands and knees once more but Kimberly takes a running start and kicks the toe of her foot into Missy's exposed ribs.  The kick is so hard the sound of the foot on flesh echoes through the cave pit arena which sends Missy bouncing sideways across the cave pit floor.  Missy stops bouncing as she is moaning in pain holding her stomach where there is a slight bruise on her skin from where Kimberly's foot made contact.  Fans are quite stunned as to how this match has progressed and no one was expecting Kimberly to progress as far as she has had so far in the early going of this fight  . 

Missy presses her palms no the cave floor and pulls herself up to her knees and takes a few second to try and get some air into her lungs but a few seconds cost her.  Kimberly was resting in the opposite corner watching her opponent moan and cry in pain but once Missy was on her knees Kimberly crouches and measures her opponent.  Kimberly runs across the ring before Missy can turn her head to see Kimberly fire a massive foot catching Missy right in the side of her head almost knocking her out and after a devastating blow that has Missy crumbling to the floor.  Missy is now flat out face first on the cave pit floor with her eyes barely open and her mouth open as Kimberly stands over her taunting the crowd. 

She stands over her to see Missy's face is read and tears hang inside her eyes as she struggles to fight back the pain of her neck .  Missy fights her way up but doesn't' see Kimberly standing over her until her hands move forward touching Missy's feet.
Before Missy has a chance to get up Kimberly reaches down and grab Missy in a neck lock and forces the hurt older woman to her feet tucking her head under Kimberly's right arm.  Kimberly gives a cocky grin to the booing crowd fight her ass off to avenge the defeat of her twin sister. 

Then she drops down planing Missy head first down on the mat.   The crowd groans as Missy head bounces off the cave floor and Kimberly is once again standing over a hurt Missy.  She kicks her feet stomping on Missy's exposed back and another kick to her ribs .  On the floor unable to defend herself Missy grunts in pain as Kimberly's feet wears her down and kicks out across her laid out body.

Kimberly grabs Missy by her hair pulling the hurt older woman up before grabbing onto her right arm and whips her from the center of the pit into a cave corner wall.  Missy spins at the last second meaning her already sore back smashes against it again making her whole body shake from the impact.  The whole arena hears Missy's cry of pain as she drops to the floor again holding her back .   

Kimberly yanks a hurt Missy up by her hair and this  time whips her across the cave pit into the opposite cave corner wall .   This time Missy doesn't spin on impact and instead runs chest first into the wall.  The fans groan at having to watch Missy's head snap back as she is whipped chest first and dropping to the floor holding her chest groaning and coughing up blood as the air is forcefully being sucked out of her lungs. 

Kimberly in full cruise control as she pulls Missy back up resting her sore spin against the cave corner wall.  She lifts her foot up and traps it under Missy's chin pressing her back against the cave corner wall choking her.  The crowd admires her flexibility as she pushes her legs up higher and higher as Missy is trapped against the wall and yells with her hand trying to push Kimberly's foot away from her vulnerable and hurting throat.  Kimberly presses harder giving her more leverage and allows her to push her foot further into Missy's pharynx slowly choking the life out of her.  She pulls the foot away from Missy's throat and the older brunette drops down sitting against the cave corner wall coughing and trying to breath.

Stepping back Kimberly takes a breather and when she returns she sees Missy sitting, resting against the cave corner wall with her head stretched out to one side as she massages her sore neck .  Kimberly takes a few steps back and then runs full speed at Missy who looks up in time to see Kimberly's knee smash hard into the side of her face.  Once again Missy's head snaps back and the inside of her head is pinning after all this hard whiplash making shots toe her little body.  Kimberly pulls back and is laughing.  Missy is slumped down to the corner with drool leaking out of her open mouth and fans again are turned off watching the force of Kimberly's knee hitting the side of Missy's face.  Grabbing a hold of one of her feet Kimberly drags the almost out cold Missy out of the corner moving her like a lifeless doll to the center of the cave floor.  She reaches down and drags a dazed Missy back up to her feet once more.  Missy is unsteady on her feet with her head ringing from that last shot as Kimberly boots her in the ribs than with her bent over hooks her arms up behind her back and lifts her up in the air driving Missy down chest first hard into the cave floor as the fans groan

In this moment she lets out all of her anger and frustration as she sends left and right punches to Missy's face as the older woman is barely awake but feeling and hearing as hard as her has her head is napped left and right. 

Missy moans in pain rolling over to her feet as Kimberly i s walking around trying to find a way to better put down Missy. 

Kimberly walks around beside Missy for a few seconds and watches the tired and hurt older gal trying to crawl away before throwing a hard boot right into Missy's ribs making her grunt in pain as she is sent rolling across the cave floor clutching her side in pain.  Kimberly follows the rolling Missy and as she stops Kimberly drops down driving her elbow into Missy's chest bringing more screams of pain

She then grabs a very destroyed and battered Missy and picks her up and puts her in between her legs and squeezes her in a vice grip before opening up her arms up in a HHH style fashion and chisels her down to  the cave floor in a pedigree sending her body convulsing like mad. 

As Kimberly leans back on her knees raising her arm up thinking proudly "Mission Accomplished"

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Well ladies and gents ,

We are halfway through and about to close the Midwest 1st Round with two more matches and about to dive into one more final region..the East Coast Region that will conclude the 1st round.

{alt}

So as of a remember ladies or if you have a gf or wife now is your last chance to get a spot in this year's Peach Pit Fight tournament with 16 spots left remaining

After that there will only be two spots remaining  for the winner of this tournament will play the winner of the Ferocious Four

64 +  5 = 69

So that's how I was able to come up with 69 fighters for this tournament .

Will a new voting day begins and you shall see that shortly in the poll section so be sure to head on over and cast your votes now on the last two fights of the Midwest Region.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
# 7 - Svetlana Volkov - Devil May Cry Biker Club Old Lady / Bouncer

{alt}

vs

#10 - Patricia Wheaton - Florist

{alt}

There was huge anticipation all around as Patricia Wheaton and Svetlana Volkov were about to squared of ready to begin their fight.  This one was promised to be good
for a number of reasons.  For one , early betting posts had this fight picked heavily in Svetlana's favor as the gates opened up early in the evening.  Another reason was the fact that a web leaked sprung out revolving
Patricia Wheaton's past as a tri-athlete in college who participated in the swim team, gymnastics, and was a sprinter during her years at Wisconsin .  However, a dislocated shoulder during a pole vault completion blew out her arm and any chance she had at winning any medals in all sports during her Junior year.
This revelation brought the fight odds right back to even, betters were flabbergasted, for the outcome of this one was going to be big.

The fight got off to a quick start and both ladies wasted no breath and came out of their corners swinging.  Patricia was the first to connect , landing a wild punch to the side of Svetlana's head, which made the Russian woman groan and teeter.  Svetalana recovered quickly , and then closed trapping her opponent with a standing headlock.  The two staggered around for a while while Svetalana tried to bring her foe down and Patricia did her bets to resist.  However, with all her might Svetalan was able
to achieve her goal and twisted to her side and at the same twisted to her side by tripping Patricia tossing her over her hip and down to the cave floor.  The American landed hard, the impact driving the air out of her lungs.  Svetalana who had gone down with her opponent maintained the Headlock and now cranked the pressure up forcing a low moan from the struggling Florida native  .

"Pathetic American twit" Svetalana spatted out raising her torso to gain a better leverage on the hold

"Fuck you, you Russian cxnt" Patricia replied, twisting and heaving with all her might

"Ignorant American, I'm going to enjoy watching you bleed"  Svetlana growled "You haven't seen nothing yet"

"Eat Shit" Patricia hissed as she squirmed back and forth trying to escape the strong Russian's clutches.  She managed to break free of the Headlock and then manged to get on top of Svetlana and pinned her down . The Russian terror rolled out of the way and scrambled up to her feet.  Patricia got up as well and the two went at it again as they both took turns swapping punches to each other's faces as they struggled in the center of the cave floor.

Still during all this back and forth exchange Patricia was able to get an edge in this favor.  The Russian gal was an inch taller around the same age , a few more pounds heavier, and carried a more stronger strength advantage.  Svetalana used her strength to wrestle Patricia down to the ground,  Svetlana mounted her and began hitting her a couple of times.  Patricia squealed and squirmed with her long legs kicking around as she struggled to dislodge her foe.  She then succeeded in getting Svetalana off and she tried to get up but was not allowed to.

Wrapping her arms around her foe, Svetlana pulled Patricia down to the cave floor again and the two began hog wrestling around, rolling over each other, punching and clawing.  Hair was torn in seconds as the two fighters attacked each other's tits with purpose and furry.  Svetlana's strength got the best of Patricia and was able to get back up on top again straddling her opponent pinning Patricia's arms over her head.

"I guess I have to remind you why I rule" Svetlana panted in Patricia's red face.

"YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T GET UP cxnt" Patricia yelled, twisting, and kicking underneath of the other woman

Svetlana straightened up and bounced up and down on top of her opponent and driving the air out of the Wisconsin beauty.

"AFTER TODAY THE ONLY THING YOU WILL REMEMBER IS MY FACE" Svetlana shouted still jumping up and down "AND YOU WILL KNOW THIS
WHEN I HAVE YOU A FEW SECONDS FROM THE BRINK OF DEATH"

Patricia then grabbed both of her tits with both hands and began twisting and pulling on them

Svetlana screeched and flinched almost losing her balance.  The next moment Patricia heaved upwards and this time Svetlana did keel over allowed her opponent to move freely.

Getting up on her two feet , Patricia pounced on her opponent with  a snarl but the crafty fighting veteran twisted her strong body with quick speed and reflexes and lashed out with her right foot slamming it directly on Patricia's chin .  Patricia let out a low moan and fell down to the cave floor in a heap, dazed.

Svetlana was upon her in a flash rolling her onto her back and straddling her.  Patricia kicked and bucked hard but Svetlana kept her mounted position .

"I'll show you a trick or two" The Russian terror snarled continuing with the barrage of heavy punches with her fists landing on the American gal's face with loud smacks and drawing even louder cries from Patricia.

"You want some ? Huh Bitch? "Svetlana kept asking through her teeth as she kept on punching her opponent with force " You ain't got shit"

Patricia was clearly getting the short end of the stick here.  What had started out as an event fight has now escalated into a fight in the Russian's favor.  It was all Svetlana's show now as she rides her struggling opponent hard punishing her with hard fists 

Still, pinned and suffering, Patricia had no intention of quitting and kept on fighting determined to win.  She then reached up with both hands and grabbed a hold of her opponents short hair and yanked to one side and at the same time arched her back sharply. 

Caught off guard Svetlana gave a short squeal of surprise and flew off of her sprawling to the cave floor.

"COME HERE" Patricia growled as she began pouncing on her foe

The two naked woman struggled fiercely on the ground, as they writhed, heaved, and pulling hair.  They rolled over a number of times snarling and grunting and doing whatever can be done to pin the other down to the floor.  After a few moments of intense wrestling,  Svetlana managed to get on top of her foe and stay there wrapping her legs around Patricia's to prevent here from finding another way out.

Both women were still holding onto one another's hair as they continued to pull hard as they could with Patricia squirming and bucking underneath her opponent in an attempt to throw her off while Svetlana did her best to keep the American down.

Pretty soon Svetlana figured out, as hard as she tried this one was going to be hard.  This fit but slender Midwestern gal was deceptive enough and strong in her efforts to break free.  Snarling and screaming she writhed and heaved with all her strength as her glistening body strained to the limit as she kept on tugging on Svetlana's hair with both hands in an attempt to throw the Russian off of her.  Svetlana knew she did not have enough weight to keep the American pinned by just being on top of her and now decided she needed to do more damage.

Panting and grunting as she strained against the mighty force of the Russian with which Patricia was pulling her head backwards by the hair .  Svetlana was twisting her glistening body from side to side and was successful until she was successful in slithering up to the American's face.  In an instant, she let of her rival's hair and began wrapping her arms around Patricia's head squeezing. 

With her head caught in a horrible choke hold vice looking up at her glistening tits as her throat was completely cut off.  Patricia could not get any air into her lungs and started struggling more frantically than ever in a desperate attempt to escape the Russian's suffocating embrace.  Bucking and squirming with her sweaty body twisting and bending back and forth with violent jerks the sexy Midwestern gal spared no effort in her desperate fight to break free , knowing that she had only moments before it was all over.  But no matter how much Patricia struggled , Svetlana was still on top breathing heavily and groaning with exertion as she squeezed her arms to keep her opponents head in place.

Around the arena those watching were going nuts.  The regular spectators were cheering for both gals and those that laid down bets fuming at the ones they had backed. 

In the center of the cafe floor , Patricia already on the verge of unconsciousness punched and punched and clawed at Svetlana's smooth, naked torso without any effect and then in one last ditch effort drove her fingernails
of her right hand into the Russian's face searching for the eyes and finding them.  Svetlana screamed and started to writhe furiously.  She grabbed Patricia's hair with both hands and began pulling and at the same time jamming her right thumb in the American's left eye and now it was Patricia's turn to scream and twist in agony as she released her hold and began tugging on Svetlana's hold with both hands.

Finally able to draw in a breath and with her throat no longer restrained by her opponent Patricia barred her white even teeth and then plunged her face deep into the Russian woman's luscious sweat covered breasts biting down hard on the left one.  Svetlana screeched and writhed furiously.  She grabbed Patricia's hair with both hands and began pulling .

Svetlana's eyes were still watering from that unwanted contact with Patricia's sharp fangs a few moments ago but that did not stop the Russian's willingness to fight.  Still holding on to Patricia's hair with her left hand,  Svetlaan managed to wrap her right arm around Patricia's head and trap her in a headlock . On top of her opponent , the Russian pressed her right shoulder against the side of Patricia's face putting some weight on it and pinning the American's head to the groun not allowing her to use her teeth.  Patricia groaned and twisted and bucked underneath her rival kicking wildly and pulling Svetlana's hair with both hands.  In response, Svetlana would her arm event tighter around her opponents neck and continued to pull Patricia's long flowing hair with her left hand.  Patricia quickly saw that this was not strong enough to simply power her way out of this and suddenly slid her left hand down Svetlana's back.  As Patricia's claws struck into the Russian's exposed sex from behind ripping and tearing.  Svetlana shrieked and released her headlock.  Writing and squirming around she slapped and punched Patricia's body in an attempt to force her to let her go.

Hanging on to Svetlana's head with one hand , the American kept up the assault on her opponents privates with the other clawing and tugging the Russian's smooth labia.  She continued to do so raking her fingernails across the eyes by the desperate Patricia made her let go and put her hands in front of her face in order to protect it from any further attacks.  Once free , Svetlana rose up on her knees and tried to straddle her foe but Patricia had enough smarts to pick up her right leg, get knee against her opponents chest and force her way with one might push.

The two fighters rose up on their knees and flew at one another without bothering to stand up.  They came together with a loud slap falling to the floor in a heap.  Once down on the ground the women fought like wild cats snarling and hissing and spitting as they rolled around in a tangled mass of limbs their bodies twisting and writing and squirming back and forth straining against each other while they clawed and bit one another with fury.

It was even for a while with each woman giving as good as she got then suddenly their snarls and grunts were broken by a series of high-pitched screams from Svetlana.  Patricia managed to secure a good , two handed grip on one of the Russian's massive breasts and was mauling it savagely, twisting and pulling it back and forth with all her strength.  Writing in agony and screeching at the top of her lungs, Svetlana began hitting Patricia in the face with her right hand while pulling the American's hair with her left.  Patricia was no screaming as loud as her rival but despite the pain she continued to torture the other woman's tits griping it with both hands squeezing and tugging and clawing it viciously sparing no efforts to mangle it.  She succeeded in pushing the squirming, shrieking Russian terror down onto her back and tried to get onto top of her but Svetlana suddenly drove all ten of her fingernails right into her face and the American was let go and back away with a loud yelp.

Svetlana now pounced on her foe and straddled her pinning her on her back.  She then tried to use her knees to pin Patricia's arms but the American bucked wildly sending her flying off and falling to the floor.  They rose up on their knees again but Svetlana did it a fraction quicker and leap at her opponent driving her down to the ground and getting on top of her

"YOU"RE GOING TO LEARN YOU STUPID BITCH.........I"M STRONGER....ITS OVER" The Russian terror growled as she skillfully rode her opponent despite her struggles while continuing to try and pin Patricia's wrists to the mat with her knees .

"KEEP DREAMING" Patricia hissed and continued her efforts to drive her off.

Svetalana snarled and fired a few quick punches to Patricia hoping to quite her down .  She failed to do so but even though Patricia was struggling with all her might it was clear that Svetlana was winning the fight.  The Russian was now in total control and continued to dominate her opponent riding the American hard while punching and taunting her
p
"YOU FUCKING BITCH............GET OFF OF ME" Patricia wailed after a hard punch to her left cheek. 

Kicking and twisting beneath her foe, the American gal looked in dire straits right now.  She was hurt and desperate and very close to panicking.  She was trying her bets to keep it together but it was not easy.  She was overwhelmed at this point.  No matter what she did the other woman was already on top of her.  And this Russian was frigging strong certainly more stronger than her.  Still, despite her obvious disadvantage , Patricia was not about to give up .  Not with all the people watching and not to this foreign cxnt.  Grabbing her opponents hair with both hands , Svetlana began slamming Patricia's head into the cave floor again and again.  Groaning, Patricia now once again applied a two-handed grip on Patricia's left tit and began wringing the life out of it.  Svetlana screamed and jerked back but still remained on top and now tried to claw Patricia's face.  The American quickly picked up her legs and managed to hook the other woman's shoulders with her calves and topple her over with one push.

Patricia was quick to her feet and kicked her foe in the head just as Svetlana was getting up.  The Russian woman groaned and staggered but succeeded in getting up to a vertical base.  Lashing out with her right food, Patricia kicked Svetlana square in the stomach .  Svetlana grunted and bent over just in time to meet Patricia's foot to her face. 

As Svetlana sprawled on the floor , the spectators let out a groan.  Rolling over, the Russian terror got up to her feet but looked disoriented and Patricia took full advantage moving in and drilling a big punch to Svetlana's belly.  Svetlana gasped and doubled up with her face in pain and eyes bulging. 

Patrica's eyes shone excitedly.  I did she thought, I found her weakness, she has a soft belly.  Wasting no time , the gorgeous Midwest native bared her teeth and plowed into the Russian terror hammering away at her belly with her fists sinking in .  Hurting badly, her legs were all but buckling under her as Svetlana retreated trying to ward off the blows with her hands.

Patricia continued the onslaught pounding Svetlana with both hands with her small fists thudding into the Russian terror's body.

Svetlana tried to respond with blows of her own but Patricia dodged the punches as her glistening body twisted and weaved gracefully out of the way of her opponents flailing arms while her own fists kept finding Svetlana's belly and breasts with precise precision.  Enraged by not being able to land a blow, the Russian redoubled her efforts punching away with angry screams with her breasts swinging and rocking on her sweaty chest.  Calm and collected and in complete control , Patricia danced around Svetlana pummeled the Russian from all sides while laughing at the bitter attempts to fight back.

Utterly frustrated and very hurt, Svetlana was getting desperate.  She realized she was losing and knew she had to do something fast if she was to gain control of this match.  After a few attempts she managed to close in bending low and lunging at Patricia's legs collaring them and taking her down.

As Patricia went down , Patricia was on top of her instantly except it was not for long as Patricia quickly rolled her over reversing the positions.  However, the American could not manage to stay on for long as was soon on her back beneath her foe again.

The two fighters then rolled around as their shapely bodies writhing and heaving strained to their limit .

After a minute of fighting each woman did everything they could to hurt and overcome their rival.  Patricia gained the upper hand.  The battle had drawn out into a long and exhausting one and Svetlana continued to be in worse shape than the two  .  Her movements were now lower and less intense  and getting slower by the second.  The American was sensing this and felt both elated and invigorating  It was as she predicted she was strong but lacked in the stamina department.  Now she was firing fast and wearing out slowly.  Patricia was in clearly better conditioning and now had more left in her reserves to draw from.

Feeling her time is coming she wrapped her legs around her rival's waist from behind to squeeze the breath out of the gasping Russian beauty.  Svetlana squirmed back and forth trying to break free of the rival's encircling legs.  Holding her captive, Patricia put an end to the fight as she put her arms around Svetlana's  throat and choked her but Svetlana prevented her from doing so by getting her chin down and placing a forearm in front o f t.

After a few unsuccessful attempts to sink in a choke hold,  Patricia snarled in frustration and tugged at Svetlana's hair with one hand while reaching in front of her and clawing her breasts with the other.  Svetlana screeched and squirmed around violently while pulling at Patricia's wrist in order to get the clawing hand away from her ravaged tit.  She managed to do that but was really tired and hurt at this point and Patricia had no problem in getting her down on her back.

Lying on top  of her opponent Patricia grabbed Svetlana's wrists and pinned her down to the floor above her head using her weight to keep her foe down.  As the American wrapped her legs around Svetlana's to keep her from getting any leverage, the Russian struggled wildly but she was tightly pinned and seemed too tired to be able to fight her way out of this position.  Her energy almost depleted and all the Russian terror could do now was to squirm and buck weakly underneath her opponent and howl with helpless furry as she could feel the American beauty's body overpowering hers and dominating er.

"Opportunity comes to those that wait" Patricia panted as her eyes glistened with malice and triumph she wrapped her slender arms around Svetlana's head securing it in place.  Svetlana stiffened for a moment and then began struggling but it was too late.  The tables were now turned, Patricia was now the dominant one, and well on he way to winning the fight.

Lying on top of her she clung tightly to Svetlana squeezing her opponents head so hard with her arms as she mashed her sweat covered chest into the Russian's face.

With her nose and breast engulfed by her opponents naked breasts and no air coming in as Svetlana began to struggle furiously looking to escape the suffocating trap before it was too late. Bucking and kicking , she reached with her right hand and tried to find Patricia's eyes with her claw but it was no use.  The same move may have worked before when she was on the receiving end but it was that it would not work now.  Patricia shook her head violently form side to side avoiding her opponents searching fingernails while remaining on top of Svetlana.  No matter how much the trapped Russian video could not move in any direction and despite all of her kicking and squirming her face was jammed between the two sweaty large breasts. 

Gasping and panting harshly Patricia summoned every ounce of strength she had left and tried to tighten her arms around Svetlana's neck even more determined to finish her off. Svetlana was determined not to let herself go down and she struggled with all her might underneath.  Driven insane with rage and fear and unable to ignore the agonizing lack of air and the more agonizing thought of losing to a foreigner she thrashed around violently straining every muscle every tendon in her body to its limits as she fought to free herself.  She bucked, she heaved, she kicked, she twisted, her glistening frame bending and contorting back and forth, her legs flailing wildly in all directions bare feet pounding the cave floor hard.  Arching her back again and again she hammered at Patricia's ribs with both hans with her fists thudding and smacking loudly against the other woman's rapidly expanding and contracting naked sweaty torso.  In between she pulled Patricia's hair clawed at her back and dug her sharp fingernails deep into the American's tight buttocks and thighs in frantic attempts to force a release. Patricia knew she was smelling victory now she could sense her opponents struggles becoming weaker and she clung on like a vampire to its prey using all her weight to keep  Svetlana down .

From there it did not take long to become clear which gal was winning the struggle.  Deprive of the oxygen her body so badly needed especially now in the heat of the moment the Russian woman was fading fast.  She was still fighting but her movements were becoming slower and more uncoordinated by the second and now the American was in total control.  Patricia was aware of that too and now shown a gleeful smile and lay on top of her trapped victim suffocating the Russian mercilessly.

Svetlana was just about done .  Having spent so much time without breath she was now beginning to black out and her struggles were no longer the result of any conscious effort on her part but just reflex actions as her oxygen starved body fought for survival.  Jerking and twitching spasmodically underneath Patricia, clawed feebly at the American's shoulders and back for a few moments without any effect.  Then suddenly she just quit.

Patricia however should no mercy.  She smothered the Russian enough until her flopping around died down to a series of little convulsive twitches until the last breath of fresh air rushed through her as her body flopped to the side. 

Patricia then got up and threw her hands up in a standing ovation and then dropped down to her knees feeling dizzy after a long hour of fighting but holding back her tears on her knees and then throwing up one arm again in a standing ovation in what had transpired as one of the most grueling
upset victories this tournament has seen so far in this Midwestern Region. 

Yet there would be more long arduous journey like this that await as the little engine that could prepares for her quest for the gold.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member

# 2 - Sweet Ginger Malone - Vegas Performer

{alt}

vs

#15 - Georgia Brown - Nurse

{alt}

Ginger Malone and Georgia Brown both knew of each other back from High School but not very well because they went to a larger school at Bloomington Jefferson High in Minnesota.  Ginger Malone was a pretty , popular student, who dressed nice and got mostly A's but had a mean streak in her .  Ginger was one the gal's high school gymnastics team and during one contested practice she got into an argument with a teammate and then traded insults throughout the entire practice session.  Ginger ended up smacking the gal right between the legs with no one looking.  Then during the game she emerged from the locker room, dragged the power gal to a private area, and proceeded to stomp on her. 

When her female gymnastics coach heard about the attack she instantly kicked her off the team and she was suspended for a few weeks.  However , Ginger didn't care because this incident lit a fire in her soul and she couldn't stop thinking of the pure pleasure it took in beating and humiliating a gal.  She also realized she was a good fighter and liked it in a way that made her different in a way.

Georgia Brown on the other hand was a different student.  She got mostly D's and was labeled a troublemaker.  She was very competitive with other gals, rode with a gang, and challenged many other school gals to fights when competing over men.  Georgia liked to meet her rivals after school behind the football fields where she pounded her opponents down .

Their feud reached a boiling point during the spring of their senior year in high school.  Ginger was 17 , Georgia was 18.  Both lovely ladies were interested in taking a
gorgeous guy named Derek to the prom.  He ended up going with Ginger because she was younger, prettier, popular, and this made Georgia pissed off.  During the night of the prom,  Ginger looked stunning in a sheer red dress, nude pantyhose, and red heels.  Georgia showed up to the prom in a slutty revealing black dress with black pantyhose and black heels.  At some point during the evening when Ginger was distracted talking to her girlfriends, Georgia took Derek not knowing he was with Ginger out onto the dance floor where they slowed dance and kissed.  She then led him to a secluded storage room near the cafeteria where they made out.  After a few minutes by the punch bowl Ginger began to wonder where her date was and set off to look for him.  When she saw Derek in the storage room making out with Georgia she went wild and that aggressive side came out of her again like never before.  Derek saw this and got out of her way like moving out of the way of a moving freight train and watched the two fight each other like animals.

Ginger and Georgia rolled on to the ground scratching each other's face and eyes and tearing out each other's hair.  This is how the fight ended as the prom chaperon showed up to check the commotion building up outside and separated the two gals.  Georgia ended up getting involved with Derek just added more fuel to the fire.

Both gals ended up being suspended and received detention for a month where they just sat their staring silent daggers into another.  They both spent those hours seething and plotting revenge against another and as soon as their suspensions ended they arranged to fight each other after school behind the football field where Georgia trounced her snooty bitch.

This after school fight was supposed to be a secret but since this is High School and you can't keep a good secret doing almost everyone in the school found about it and arrived to a crowd of spectator.s  The two fighters showed up wearing jeans, tank tops, and boots where Georgia was wearing  fingereless leather gloves.  Both gals circled each other like in the Wild West until they pounced on one another as the crowd roared.  Georgia was expected to destroy the All American High School Beauty Queen easily but to her surprise Ginger held her own in the fight and it was the first time Georgia had met her match.  The fight turned out to be a draw as both gals ended up rolling around in the dirty ground with hands of each other's hair and nobody got the upper hang until they heard the roar of cop cars and were then forced to leave.

The two bitter rivals were disappointed about their fight being cut short and made a vow that they would settle their differences either now or in the future whenever they met in a formal setting. 

10 years later they would finally get their chance to settle the score in a arena where all scores are settled and ONCE and for ALL.

The main event arrived as Miss Suzi Q enters the ring with a microphone "The next match is scheduled for one fall between two fighters about to settle their score in over 10 yrs in the making.  Introducing Georgia Brown" Georgia enters the steel cage doors as 99 Problems By JayZ is played as she is wearing a tiger robe and enters the cave pit arena removing her robe an goes to the far corner.

Miss Suzi Q continues "And her opponent and arch rival Sweet Ginger Malone" The fans cheer as "Genie In A Bottle" is played and she enters through cage doors looking beautiful as ever in Royal Toga fashion that reveal her thighs.  She enters the cave pit fight area removing her Royal Toga and headband so that everyone can see the rest of her .  The two fighters stare at each other with hatred in their eyes as Miss Suzi Q walks up to them and explains the rules.    The fighters then go back to their corners as the bell rings to start the fight.

The two fighters begin sizing each other up and feeling each other out. Ginger Malone was the quicker and agile of the two fighters but Ginger had the size, reach, and strength advantage so Ginger's strategy is to tire Georgia out by being hard to hit and punching Georgia when opportunities arise.  The fight starts out with a bang for her as she begins to tire out Georgia as she gets frustrated by Ginger's dodging and Ginger stings her a few times with some counter attack jabs to the face, boobs, and belly.  However she know she can't get emotional or it will give Georgia an advantage. 

Ginger does an excellent job using her speed and agility in attacking Georgia when there are openings. Ginger's anger continues to rise and that's when Georgia decides to give her a cheap shot that stuns her.  Ginger becomes furious when Georgia smirks at her as they stare at each other across the fight pit.  Ginger now keeps away and gets a blow in every now and then when there openings.  However the cheap shot sustained gets her off her game a little and she starts to get impatient and aggressive so at one point toward she attacks ferociously.  She manages to jab Georgia with her fist but then Ginger throws a heavy punch with her right fist that misses as Ginger doges and this wild miss exposes Ginger's right side.  Georgia takes the opportunity to hammer Ginger with a huge left hook to the right side of her pretty face spinning her around and causing her drop to her knees as her right eye starts to swell from the vicious blow.  Ginger struggles up to her feet.  As soon as Ginger gets up to her feet Georgia is on her like flies on a ribroast as she pounds away at Ginger who has backpedaled and goes on the defensive. 

The fans are going wild as there is some intense action and violence going on. Georgia knows she has her right where she wants her and the other side Ginger tries to clear the cobwebs after a vicious attack.  Ginger tells herself she has to keep her composure and she can't let Georgia get her into a slugfest where the bigger and stronger black beauty is likely to win.  Ginger's eye starts to blacken and swell shut so her vision gets impaired.

Georgia starts smirking and striding out to her confidently while Georgia comes out of her corner .  Georgia taunts her by saying "That's a nice look for you, you're about to become a permanent resident here" but Ginger doesn't respond as she doesn't want her comments to throw her timing of. Ginger now focuses and resumes her strategy as she doges potentially devastating blows from Georgia who senses Ginger's tentativeness and wants to take advantage of it by being aggressive and lands some counterattacks that hurt Georgia.  Ginger dances using her agility leaving Georgia tired and frustrated.  Georgia wipes off the cobwebs and points at her "You can't run away from me forever BITCH like you did those last ten years.  TONIGHT we settle UP OUR SHIT NOW".  Ginger continues her strategy until Georgia fakes a jab to the face and when Ginger protects her face Georgia slams a huge blow to Ginger's belly knocking the wind out of her and causing her to groan in pain.  This is the opening Georgia needs as she targets her wounded right eye again with a jab. Ginger is stunned but able to get  a punch in of her own.  This only angers Georgia who retaliates by fighting dirty and targeting Ginger's left tit with a destructive punch.  Ginger cries out as her breast is abused.  That isn't the last time Ginger's tits are punished in this fight .  Georgia follows up with a shot to Ginger's right tit and then shoves Ginger up against a cave crevice wall and begins an all out assault on Ginger's face and boobs that ends with a HUGE uppercut to the chin that rocks Ginger against the cave wall after which she drops down to the cave floor face first.  Ginger's worst fears are realized that this has turned out to be a slug fest.  The fans don't mind as they paid premium prices to see two gorgeous women beat each other to a pulp.

Georgia stands over her and watches Ginger spending the rest of her time struggling to get up but is still groggy and dazed from the beating she took.  Georgia can't wait to start on her again as she picks her up by the hair and lands a punch right to her left eye .  The blow knocks Ginger back into the cave crevice wall where she barely leaves the corner and Georgia holds true to her promise by beating Ginger's left eye until it starts to swell up and blacken just like her right eye.  Ginger is trapped in her corner and helpless and Georgia is taking full advantage.  She goes to the right side of Ginger's face to make sure that eye swells shut and then works over her belly and tits for awhile.  Ginger is able to throw a few retaliatory blows but Georgia has started to dominate the fight as she rocks Georgia again and again with powerful punches to her tender area.  Georgia winds up with her right fist and socks Ginger right in her pussy and when Ginger clutches her cxnt she slams Ginger's face dead on with a huge jab that makes Ginger crumple down to the floor.  Georgia hopes Ginger gets up so that she can beat on her someone more and gets her wish as Ginger is able to pull herself back up to her feet fueled by her hatred for Georgia.  Ginger is beaten up but Georgia knows from her past that she can take a huge beating and come back in a huge way.  After Ginger gets back up Georgia smiles and goes for the kill but  Ginger surprises her by kicking her in the gut in desperation.  Ginger follows up the surprising move with a few jabs to the face but but Georgia comes back and overpowers Ginger with a right hook that sends Ginger reeling into the cave crevice wall.  Georgia keeps Ginger from falling with repeated uppercuts to the tits.  Ginger tries to walk out to compose herself but as it looks right now she knows the fight is slipping away from her .  She can't see out of her swollen left and right eye .  However, her hatred for Georgia burns so much she wants to turn the tide and get back at her.  On the other side Georgia is preparing for her revenge and is sizing her up as to how to mess up her her face and body .  Ginger struggles out of the corner with her fists raised and ready to strike but she is too groggy and beaten to give Georgia any real competition.  Ginger misses with a right jab and Georgia knocks Ginger against the cave crevice wall and gives her a knee to her cxnt. .  Ginger cries out in pain.  Next. Georgia punches Ginger in the face several times to bruise up her face and swell her eyes shut even more.  Georgia then decides to move back on her tits as she wants to turn her gorgeous tits into raw meat.  At this point Georgia makes a clear decision to concentrate her punishment on her boobs .  Georgia gives her an uppercut after uppercut to the tits until she literally snaps and clocks Ginger on the right side of her face with a left hook in order to knock her toward the corner.  Georgia then unleashes a barrage of punches to Ginger's tits.  After many, many punches to the boobs Ginger is standing up in her corner with her right and left glove raised up high leaning on the rope moaning out in pain as Georgia pounds away on her tits like a machine gun .  Georgia is on a frenzy going wild on her tits as she screams like a devil in hell punching her tits as hard as she can. 

Georgia stands in the center of the fight pit licking her chops with anticipation.  Ginger lies standing up in her corner beaten up and exhausted.  Georgia approaches her weakened opponent with her fist raised and a grin on her face. Georgia starts with a huge jab to her left tit and follows up with a left jab to her right tit.  she then proceeds by picking her up and lancing punch after punch to Ginger's sore bobs.  A left hook to the right tit! A right hook to the left tit! A right uppercut to the left tit! A left uppercut to the right tit! .  Georgia punches Ginger hard with jackhammer blows to the tits giving Ginger a vicious breast beating that the redhead is unable to counter.  Georgia is very strong and Ginger's tits are swelling and sore and sensitive so Georgia's punches hurt.  By now Ginger's  tits are nothing more than two punching bags for Georgia and she is know broken in mind, body, and spirit.  Georgia does not want to knock her out yet until the end as she is having too much fun to end the fight her way.  Now she makes sure Ginger is trapped against the cave corner wall so she wont fall down while she uses Ginger like a punching bag.  She continues mashing Ginger's tits with her fists.  After what seems like eternity she goes into a series of uppercuts to the tits and then gives a double fisted uppercut to each it .  This vicious blow has Ginger clutching her tits and slides down the cave pit floor moaning loudly in pain .  Georgia then stand off to the side impatiently waiting to use Ginger like a punching bag again while Ginger lies seated in her cave crevice corner sobbing and clutching her tits in agony.

Georgia then goes over Ginger crying in the corner and says "Stop Crying Bitch, you wanted me YOU GOT ME.........LET"S FINISH THIS!"  as she picked her up by the jaw and held her up in the cave crevice wall and rocked her on the jaw with a right punch.  Georgia then slugs Ginger in the tummy to stun her and then goes for her belly and cxnt as she wants to destroy every one of Ginger's sweet spots.  Ginger continues the onslaught with a brutal blow to her cxnt and then Georgia punches Ginger blow after blow to her tummy until her bell is as bruised as her tits and face.  Ginger moans after punch to the gut.  Now Georgia moves in on her pussy and sends right and left jabs to her pubic area.  She then socks Ginger hard in the cxnt with a right uppercut.  Ginger is now out of it as she is draped helpeslly in her cave crevice corner like a slab of meat on a skewer.  Georgia then moves in gleefully as she picks up Ginger again and decides to beat on her tits and face some more.  Georgia decides to punch Ginger's left eye until it is swollen shut just like her right eye so both of her eyes are swollen shut and cannot see.  Georgia works on her face and tits until every inch of her face and tits is swollen up black and blue.  Now Ginger's breasts are sweaty, swollen, bruised up to the point of being unrecognizable, and are starting to sag and look misshapen.  Through it all Ginger sits perched in her corner helpless as a human punching bag.

Now Georgia goes in for the kill working on Ginger's entire body, face, belly, ribs, kidney, and pussy.  She methodically plans where each blow will land for maximum punishment and damage like a surgeon.  Georgia pours on taunts and abuse in addition to her punishment to rub in her victory.  The fans are in shock though at the amount of punishment Ginger has taken.  Ginger's fans are sitting in silence stunned to have already left the club in disgust while Georgia's fans or neutral fans are in awe of the brutality for they have never seen a woman's tits, face, and body being beat up like never before.

She then lifts a bloody Ginger up as the crowd now chants "KILL, KILL, KILL" as Georgia looks up to the crowd chanting above her and begins licking her lips as she looks back down on her hated rival.  She then confidently gives her a few final uppercuts to her destroyed tits and face .  After that she grabs Ginger by the face and drags her out of the corner and into the center of the fight pit where she decides to end the fight with a vicious blow to the belly which doubles Ginger over followed by a left uppercut to the chin and then a right cross to the left side of her face which puts Ginger down on her back.  Ginger is lying flat on her back with her beautiful, sweaty matted hair in a wild mess above her and much of her sweaty drenched body looks like raw meat as she lays there lifeless. 

The bell then sounds as it resonates through the club to signal the end of the fight in what proved to be one of the most lopsided slaughters in the Midwest Region to close out the 1st round as Georgia walks over to Ginger's body places her foot on top of her tits and allows the referee to raise her right arm up high in victory. 

FOR HERE AT THE PEACH PIT ALL PERSONAL MATTERS are RESOLVED........THE ANCIENT WAY!

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Well fight fans that about wraps up the Midwest Region 1st round action and now we prepare for our final 1st Round Action in the East Region with at least 2 other Freecatfight Members signed up which now leaves 14 other additional spots still open if you wish to join.  Remember this is your very last chance to sign up for a spot for this year's tournament for their will not be another one until next year.   Now there will be two other additional spots open where the winner of this tournament will face the winner of the Furious Five tournament and those two spots are still open if you are interested.   If interested just leave me a message on my profile and I will get you in. 

{alt}

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
East 1st Round Action

#1 - Merciless - Free Catfight Member
{alt}

vs

#16 - Jenna Anderson - Personal Wellness Coordinator
{alt}

It didn't take long for the email to arrive to know what it was about.  It had all been there containing her name, Merciless, the DVD file and information containing the biographical information
and more importantly a suggested date and time of Jenna's tournament fight.  The attached DVD to the invitation showed Merciless strutting around in a posed position after one of her club
fights that piqued her interest.  Jenna had heard and seen of her when she attended there on business trips especially during her last Wellness Convention she attended at New York, New York hotel/casino.

The fight began to strike her interest even more that within a few days she found herself ushered into a locker room for the purposes of meeting, agreeing, and arranging the details of her fight .  It was all a very proper setup of course and a after a few cocktail glasses were served they both settled themselves into plush adjoining chairs
that turned into questions that brought the two fighters together.

Merciless's characteristics were slightly comparable to  Jenna's .  She was a little bit older but still made up for it with a pretty fit physique.  However, most of the conversation turned around their primary interest and that was the size of the tournament's fight purse and how long each of them have been active in the game.  Questions began to fill up in their mind as to
how many different styles of fighters they could encounter and how much money was on the table for each fight.  

It wasn't until an hour later they took a twenty minute drive to the stretch of townhouse that laid down a private road enclosed inside a residential community that shuttled fighters to and from the place in golf carts where many of the fighters stayed at.  Jenna admired the old brick walls and manicured gardens . However she was a bit nervous at the fact that being successful for what she was invited her fore
it had been a lot more difficult than expected to take it all in.  In any event it was too late to back out now.

A loud voice from a speaker near the door notifying Jenna the door was unlocked instructed her to come in  and they exchanged glances as Jenna pushed it open to find themselves at the bottom of the stairs.  It took a moment for Jenna's eyes to adjust to the bright dessert sunlight but she could make out Merciless standing at the other end of it.  She seemed to have a positive look on her face and then after a moment she smiled and Jenna motioned for them to make their way to a room at the other end of the house.  Entering Jenna closed the door behind them and extending her hand to meet hers and said

"So as intended we meet again"

"Yes, we have and everything is set " Merciless spoke quietly " I trust that you will meet me in respect for what we're here for?"

"Yes of course

"How so" responded Merciless

"Well a year before I checked out this place that you have gone to and you have impressed me "

"You are referring to the Peach Pit where young women like yourselves go in and come out a new woman"

"Yes, and perhaps to exercise our needs to express ourselves a little bit Jenna chuckled " One can always be assured of attending at one good fight and I like how in that last fight you finished off that arrogant black chic which more than enough made up my mind that is something I want to do " turning to a table in the center of the room she lifted up a glass of amber liquid and held it out to Merciless who had a quizzical look in her eyes

"Yeah sure" Merciless mumbled " As long as we both take it like a woman and be ready to expect the unexpected"

"Well this place first natural instinct is to stimulate our aggressiveness but it also seems to highlight and bring out the sexual aspects to it which seems to compliment the admiration and respect of beautiful women's bodies from all over "

"I can dig it if you can " mumbled Merciless as she accepted the glass and leaned back against the house while she watched Jenna pour one for herself

Merciless guessed as she took a sip of liquor .  Probably late twenties but her slightly defined shoulders and firm arms but when she raised in  a glass of a silent toast she knew that she concealed appeared to be quite dangerous.  Returning her smile she nodded her head and waited for her opponent to make her next move.

Chuckling for a moment Jenna raised her glass and nodded to Merciless "This brandy sure has its intended effect in fifteen minutes although" "I think it's time for us to get ready for what we're here for don't you think"  as she turned her back to the table and pressed a button on a remote motioned to the garage door of a golf cart that had opened on the far wall "The boss Vincent requests our present at ringside if you'll follow me"

Quite large Jenna though as she entered the cage fight pit like structure.  It had an odd shape rather than being square it was rectangular as Merciless commented

"It's designed to bring out the most aggressive fighter out of a person " Merciless added with a laugh.

The cage door came to a close as the roar of the crowd signaled up above them

"Reminds me of a place I visited in Germany" Jenna adds with a laugh "Except that room was a lot darker "

"Which would be where" asked Merciless her eyes never leaving the figure of the fit blonde across the far wall

"The camps" Jenna replied as she removed her red robe and began to undo her top.  Slipping it off she tossed  it over to the far end of the wall and nodded to Merciless to do the same.

Merciless felt a sudden flush and looked at Jenna noting that she too experienced a similar reaction.  Taking a deep breath she began to undo the buttons of her leopard robe .  It prompted a lavish smile of anticipation to undo the buttons and let it follow Jenna's to the floor.  Now as they stood there at the heels naked despite her difference in age she had the physical appearance of a woman closer in age to herself.  A little shorter maybe 5'5 and carrying a thin lawyer of wrinkled body fat across her stomach  and under her arms there did appear to be a thick solid layer of muscle beneath it.  Her arms in particular were impressive  and there appeared to be a thin line of hair above her upper lip.  

It prompted another one of Merciless smiles and as her fingers slid over her flexed arms she put her arms around Jenna's shoulders

"This is going to be very good for you.  I find it difficult to give someone of your starting caliber the fight they need to put them in heir place"

"Yeah" replied Jenna as she parted her legs and straddled her thighs as she slipped her arms around Merciless waist and snuggled her body against hers and whispered "That's what I am feeling inside for you too" then she gently cupped the firmness of Merciless breast and added "I assume you've taken care of your last will and testament"

"Don't need to" responded Merciless "I'm insured of my abilities ...the question is how good will you be when I'm done with you" as she tightened her arm as she drew Jenna's kiss against her own and went into a long kiss that had a a sense of urgency but with a little laugh she pushed Jenna away and with a sudden impatience added " If you really think you're ready let's go for it although I'd hate to fuck up this beautiful body for yo"

Jenna felt a flush of anticipation as she broke from the grip as her nipples were tingling and her clit sleeve was wet .  Just as she saw it and just as she pictured it in her dreams the arena, shaped like a bowl, and indented about two feet blow the level of an old mine shaft with five or six upper level decks filled with  bar seating, bars, betting polls, and restrooms and a steel shaft elevator on each floor.

"It's referred to the last stand " murmured Merciless "You'll find all settled beefs, rivalries, or differences are all settled here in many decisive and unforgettable finishes for only one stands proud here"

Jenna didn't pay attention and focused on her opponent

Jenna found herself in anticipation as they broke in silence as Suzy Q retrieved several squeeze bottles of specially prepared oil and handing one to Jenna and the other to Merciless..  Silently they smeared it over on their breasts, their shoulders, and back then to the neck as well before transferring their attention to the lower parts of the body.  

Merciless then gave the bottle back to Suzy Q and walked away saying "You really think you're in my league"

"yeah" replied Jenna "And I don't play nice"

"We'll see about that will we " muttered Merciless "So are you ready to bleed?"

"No" "Not as much are you are apparently but don't worry I'll make it quick"

"Naw" putting her fists up "It ain't over until I squeeze every last bit of pride and ounce of self dignity out of you with one final blow "

"Your cute when you get angry" snickered Jenna "Then again I'm younger so I'll decide your fate much more sooner"

Jenna clenched her fists and dropped into a semi crouch as they began slowly circling along the side of the pit.

Now both were covered in sweat as they began their maneuvering as there were no more threats, taunts, or small talks, as each was focused entirely on accomplishing what they were there for and that was to hunt, kill, and destroy.  

Merciless began making her mark early as she lunged forward driving her right fist to the side of Jenna's head then balancing her weight on her right food and twisting to her left wrapped her right arm around her neck and lifted her left knee into her belly.  It wasn't effective as, Jenna managed to deflect most of it with her left arm and the knee hadn't had much force but as she skipped away there was a smirk of satisfaction on Merciless's face.  Pretty agile  Jenna though, and she knew something about kick boxing.  Not that Jenna didn't she had spent some time with a few years of Thai kickboxing and Merciless raised her fists in front of her and prepared for another attack as she hopped forward and dropped kick her right foot up into her crotch.  

"Not cocky are you now bitch" Jenna thought as she watched a flash of pain and surprise across Merciless's face and quickly took advantage of it and lunged forward and drove her right fist to the side of her head before dancing to her side.

Jenna sensed her foot hadn't been very effective but her fist opened a gash on Merciless left cheek and as she brushed it with her hand it left a red smear of blood across her cheek.  Now Jenna charged into her driving her right fist into her left breast followed by a left forearm across the right side of her neck and another knee lift to her cxnt before dancing away.  Jenna threw up a right knee to her cxnt which wasn't at her advantage because it gave Merciless time to set herself and deliver a hard left to the right side of her head with her cheek .  It caught Jenna off guard as she settled back against the side as she could taste the blood beginning to well up within as it dribbled down to smear with her breast sweat giving them a pinkish tinge.  Better than her nose begin busted and as Merciless smiling with satisfaction raised her fists and closed in with Jenna doing the same defensively.  They'd both drew blood and sensed the first five minutes was just a point of testing each other out as they both meet in the center of the pit and began hammering the other with Merciless going for her head and Jenna going for her body.

At first neither was able to outdo the other although Jenna was able to get several hits to her breasts that seemed to hurt her and another to her lower body.  It only encouraged her and as she backed away she delivered a kick and Merciless lunged into her and delivered a clipping right that skid across her forehead followed by a hard left hook to her right breast and as the force of it spun her away to her left exposing her  right side it gave Merciless the opportunity to drive her right knee up into her kidney.

The force of it caused her to stumble against the side all and as she reached out to break the fall Merciless threw herself onto her back and extended her left arm across her left shoulder cupping her hand to her face and yanking back pressing her back down across the front of her left high.   Pressing her hand harder across her face as she began clawing at her crotch with her right hand as Jenna desperately tried to pull it away she wrapped her left arm across the front of her neck and cinched it back beneath her grasped the back of her right thigh and slammed her body face first against the side then still capturing her neck in the crook of her arm she began driving her right fist into her kidney.  For Jenna, now gagging from the lack of air and with the pain from Merciless repeated blows exploding across her back t was cause for concern for the first sense of fear began to fall through her but she finally managed to pry the arm from around her neck and twisting to the right she drove her right elbow into the right side of Merciless's neck.  It gave her enough time and pushed her away and stumbling to her feet she staggered to the center of the pit leaving Merciless to massage her neck and sneer after her.  
 It had been a near fatal opportunity she thought as she gulped her air into her tired lunges.  That couldn't happen again or she'd lose more than just a fight with this cocky, old bitch but as Merciless started to walk away she lowered her fists and wiped her forehead with the back of her arm .  

"Now for the good stuff" mumbled Merciless "There guns here are going to drive them into you until the rest of you is bleeding crimson and clover"

"It ain't my funeral I'm worried about honey" muttered Jenna as she launched herself forward with a quick left feint to her feet followed by a right fist that buried itself in the lower left side of Merciless's body

She already began to set herself up nicely but Jenna's quickness forced her to cover up and spoil whatever Merciless could throw at her.  She knew it was a solid hit and as she watched her back away she raised her right fist and with a wicked smile she licked the blood of her hand that delivered it.

"This is what you crave huh bitch" she asked with a laugh "Cause if it is I got more for you here" and dropped into a offensive crouch as she began stalking Merciless.

The spectators now silent but now as she closed in and repeated her feint to the head several times several of them burst into a cry of support while the rest began offering advice to Merciless.  It seemed to distract her and lunged forward to Jenna who drove her right knee up between her legs.  It caught her by surprise .  She had her arms up to protect her head but now lowered them leaving herself open to a right cross to the left side of her head and as she stumbled back and started to slump a hard left jab to her right eye.  Merciless began to stay on her feet and spin away presenting her back and as Jenna moved in she drew a fist to her kidneys and she suddenly straightened up and jacked her right elbow back into Jenna's right breast and stumbled away to the side. Alternately holding her hand to her right eye and moving in defensively in front of her she moved sideways as Jenna with her right hand slowly massaged her breast and thought of the best way to mount her next attack.

Jenna was now conscious of a different turn of events now.  The ten minutes had given her consciousness of an increased level of aggressiveness that now tinged by a sense of rage as the oil worked its way into her cuts and abrasions.  It was a visceral feeling and as she let it seep into her  she realized from the face of Merciless she was experiencing the same.  Her eye didn't seem to be bothering her as much now either as their eyes locked onto a humorless smile across their faces.  Merciless lunged forward and feinted with her right drove her left across the front of Jenna's face and while she was able to twist away from it Merciless forward motion carried her into her and as the forearm and then the elbow glanced off across her cheek her wight carried them both back against the side and quickly taking advantage of it she then drove the top of her head under Jenna's chin and began furiously driving her fists into her lower body.

The spectators now seemed more biased this time as Jenna struggled to shove her aside several began shattering advice from above.  Finally Jenna managed to force Merciless face to the side and slipped her right arm over her right shoulders wrapping it back around the back of her neck then tightening it cinched it in beneath her shoulders and dropping to her left knee pulled her belly onto her her right thigh.  Pausing to regain her breath then twisting to the side tightened her hold around her neck and as Merciless's cries became strangled gurgles began gleefully driving her left fist into her back and kidneys.  

This time the response from the crowd was more vocal as Jenna slipped her left hand across her ass and began forced it between tightly clenched legs and some began screaming their approval for what she intended to do.  Now as she finally forced through Merciless trembling thighs she hooked her fingers into the now slick mass between her legs her cries grew louder.  Laughing she hooked her arm around Merciless's neck and began clawing her fingers even deeper into the now bloody crotch.  Merciless was able to drive her right elbow back into her face and using her left arm pushed herself away from the side and rolled to her knees.  Now only a foot or two separating them as Jenna scrambled to her feet Merciless began sliding away her back now pressed against the side.  Merciless's elbow had reopened her nose as blood now coated her mouth and chin smeared with the sweat and oil.  

Both knew it was time to finish this as Merciless began taking advantage of Jenna's hesitation as she pressed forward with light jabs and thrusts forcing her to pause and then cover up against the side.  To Jenna it appeared that there were only two voices be trapped between Merciless and the wall or take the fight back to the middle of the pit and choosing the last option she raised her right arm as a shield and leaned forward and rove her left fist into the lower side of Merciless belly then dodged beneath her left arm slipped to the center and waited for her to come after her.  

There seemed to be an air of uncertainty about Merciless as shes grasped at her belly as the spectators screamed at her to finish it "kill her, kill the bitch, make her bleed like a pig" could be heard emanating from the crowd.  A knee lift from Merciless, Jenna cuffed at an ear as Jenna stumbled back as Merciless drove a quick clubbing right into the side of her head followed by a perfectly placed left to the side of her right cheek.  It dropped her and as her back hit the floor Merciless threw herself on top and straddled her with her thighs as she began furiously driving her fists into the helpless face of Jenna's.

Jenna's struggles to unseat her became weaker and sensing her despair.  Merciless raised her arms up in a pre-mature victory salute and it was enough and with a sudden thrust of her pelvis Jenna was able to circle the front of her neck with her right leg and quickly locked it behind her left knee pulling Merciless onto her back between her legs.  Now the howls of disappointment were intensified with elated screams and suddenly free of her weight Jenna lurched forward sprawling on top and slamming her left elbow across the face to keep her shoulders to the floor and rove her right fist into her left breast again.  Again she did it this time but Merciless was able to lift her left arm and slam it across the front of Jenna's neck sweeping her off.

Again there were cries of elation or disappointment .  They both struggled back to the center both determined to make the most out of what was left of each other.  There was no time to dance around, feel the other out, and watch for an opening as they squared up within each other.  Merciless moved in first feinting with her left then lunging forward and delivered a right to Jenna's belly receiving a left handed clip to the right side of her head in return.  It caused her to stumble as she raised her right arm to protect her head Jenna drove her right in a looping uppercut to her left cheek then pushed her away yanking her left fist back across the front of her face as she stumbled back against the side of the pit.  Determined to finish her Jenna crowded after her as they began circling the other to low cries of "now get her, kill the bitch".  Again Merciless seemed to find the first opportunity when a shriek from up above diverted Jenna's attention as she leaped forward and clubbed her with a right to the jaw then wrapped her arms around her waist and wrestled her down to the floor.  It forced her onto her back but as she fell she managed to wrap her left arm up and over Merciless's left shoulder and cinched her back across the back of her neck trapping her head beneath her shoulder.  Tightening her arm and rolling to the left to expose Merciless's lower body she buried her right fist into her belly and then again into her left breast and as Merciless frantically began to extricate her head from beneath her arm she hunched up and drove her right knee up between her legs.

Again as she did it Merciless cocked her left arm and began pushing her hand into her face as she rolled her over onto her back and began driving her right fist down into her belly. It broke the already bruised and abraded skin leaving a trace of bright new blood but both being slipping from sweat and oil as she released her arm from around her neck and tried to mount her.  Merciless was able to push her up and over her head forcing her to scramble away on her hands and knees while Merciless rolled onto her knees and stared at Jenna as she worked her way up .

Both were marked with Merciless smearing her breast and Jenna with blood seeping from a split lip.  They were both tired and slowly regaining their feet and wiping the accumulated sweat and blood from their eyes as they began carefully beginning to close the gap between them.  This time there was no attempt at finesse , no feints or dance ins, and out of range to draw the other out . Each was determined to hit or be hit until one of them was out cold as they began pounding their fists into each other hearing the raw cries of the spectators that filled the arena.  And at first Merciless seemed to have found the rhtymn blocking Jenna's fist with her forearms destroying her coordination while driving her own fists into her now largely unprotected body.  It brought more shouts of approval as she struggled to cover up then when she managed to get under Merciless's guard she delivered two quick well placed punches to her breasts that uttered a few cries of encouragement. As Merciless raised a hand to cover her bloody breast she turned her body aside leaving herself open for Jenna to swing her right in a looping arc directly into her mouth and nose.

This time the new stream of blood spewed out in arch of from her face covering them both with a reddish mist and as she crouched forward covering the right side of her face with her hand.  Jenna lunged over her. pinning her against the side with her left knee and pressing her head down against it with her left hand and began driving her right into which ever part she should.  It was a glorious feeling as each impact of her fists brought a fresh spray of blood and as the roar of the spectators turned to howls of support or despair as she buried her fist fist repeatedly into her body and face.  

For a moment she was standing on top of the world as Jenna dragged her back to the center of the pit as screams of satisfaction and approval erupted from the spectators as they acknowledged her victory.  It was over but the journey to the gold has just begun.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
East 1st Round Action

#8 - Susan Patterson - HR Rep

{alt}

vs

#9 Lisa Chung - Acupuncture /Yoga Instructor

{alt}

Susan Patterson dressed in her pink robe took her robe off and showed how much fitness pays off because
she looked glamorous.  Perhaps she didn't spend as much time sparring and preparing for the fight as she
should have but as she strutted around the cave pit arena she showed off her tight glutes, tight abs,
and her lean fit legs.  She grinned and smiled as she soaked in the roar of the mostly male crowd and
acknowledged them all with a wink and a wave before going back to her corner .

In contrast Nancy Chung wore a black robe and stepped forward to disrobed and showed everyone
what a real fighter looks like with her tight and powerful body that excited the crowd more.  Compared
to Nancy, Susan gave a look that she was ready to fight and it was true while Susan worked her body out
good at the gym Nancy was worked over bodies quite well in the far East fight circuit and was not
about to take any prisoners.

None of this concerned Susan for she was quite unaware of how overmatched she was. To make matters worse
Susan was jealous of Nancy's physique and exotic beauty yet Nancy didn't care for her lack of seriousness
in this brutal sport.  So Nancy decided she was going to send a message to the brunette . 

So when Nancy walked forward and gleefully wanted to shake hands with Nancy, Nancy suckered punched her
hard in the gut.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

Nancy moaned in shock and pain as she doubled over as the wind was knocked out of her.  Susan immediately
shoved Nancy into the cave corner area "What's the matter darling, you ain't got the stomach for this?"

Then she dove in walloping Nancy with a series of rights and lefts to the head as Susan began pumping her
with more punches to her stomach.  After several consecutive body blows Nancy was forced to clinch .

Susan then shoved her off and moved forward to continue the assault but Nancy stopped her in her tracks
with a stiff jab to the chin which immediately followed with a one-two combo to the solar plexus "UUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

gasped Susan as the wind was knocked out of her sails .

Nancy was not going to let Susan regain the advantage and she immediately began backing her up with a combos to the head
and midsection.  A right to the belly doubled Susan over to have her time rattled by the uppercut that followed

Nancy then pushed the brunette into the cave corner with both hands.  Susan was stunned with her arms dangling down at her
sides leaving her completely defenseless . 

THump , Thump,

Susan grimaced and moaned as Nancy pumped her fists into her abs

Thump Thump

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Another combo caved into the brunettes defined abs and this time she moaned loudly much to Nancy's delight

Thump, Thump, Thump

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

The exploded out of Susan's lungs as her tight stomach received Nancy's punches like a catchers mitt

Thump Thump Thump

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

"AWWWWWWWW, Did that hurt?" asked Nancy as she dug her fists harder into her belly

"THUMP"

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

"If you can't take the heat get out of this RACKET BICH" as she buried another fist into Susan's gut.

She continued to pump her fists like pistons into Stephanie's flat tummy. 

Nancy cruelly twisted her fist back and forth into the pit of Susan's stomuach before finally
withdrawing it as she lifted Susan's' chin with one hand and blew her a kiss with the other. 

She then brought Susan back up against the wall and let out a big WHOOOP sending Susan collapsing down to the
cave floor where she lay there writhing in agony as her gorgeous body shaked as she clutched her stomach
and gasped for air.

Now overcome with anger and hatred Susan rose up and charged across the cave pit floor and swung wildly
at a grinning Nancy.  Nancy blocked the punch easily and responded with a powerful uppercut to the
solar plexus

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Susan as she doubled over as the air was forced out of her lungs
again.  Nancy followed up by pumping more uppercuts into her breadbasket each one eliciting a "UHHH" as it
lifted her up onto her toes.  When Susan refused to go down Nancy happily punched her belly three more times

causing the brunette to moan yet again.  Nancy was enjoyed the felling of power she had from destroying
this helpless cxnt.  This time after the third punch Susan collapsed to her knees.

Nancy backed off and danced for the crowd as Susan felt overmatched but still managed to get up on her feet
.   Nancy couldn't believe it.  Tears and fear were now flowing through Susan as her beautiful chest
and stomach were now bruised and battered as she heaved uncontrollably. 

Laughing even more Nancy patted her stomach and opened her arms up wide inviting Susan to take a swing.

Susan accepted but had little strength left and Nancy laughed as the blow bounced weakly off her abs.

In desperation Susan threw a roundhouse right at Nancy's head but as before Nancy blocked it before firing
a stiff right to Susan's abdominal.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF" Susan doubled over again in agony only to be met on the chin by the same right h

hand standing her right back up .  "Sorry bitch did that sting?" Nancy asked before repeating the combinations.

She was showing off again as she demonstrated Susan's helplessness by standing directly in front of her
without throwing a punch.  When Susan failed to respond she lined up for what was to be a knockout
blow a devastating right uppercut to her chin . 

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAWWWWWWWW" the gorgeous brunette breathless moan of despair echoed throughout
the cave pit as she staggered backwards and then fell to the cave pit floor where she lay prone, arms
outstretched, body shaking from the vicious brutal blows.

Suzi Q raised  Nancy's arms up high as Susan's body violently shook signaling the end of the fight.

However Nancy was not done celebrating as she buried her legs deep into the chest bone of Sudan's

and hit a double bicep pose for the spectators.  Still not content she stomped down hard on Susan's face
and then dropped down with all of her might behind one knee deep into Susan's gut as her beautiful
legs shot up in the air . 

Finally, Nancy rose up to her feet and left the cave pit arena with one arm raised in triumph heading
back to the locker room as Susan laid there never to fight....again.