News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My daisy duke clad wife's fight with a spanish chick

• 8 Replies

tigerpaw

My daisy duke clad wife's fight with a spanish chick
« on: May 08, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »
   Last week my 22 year old wife of six months, Brenda, and I had went to the mall shopping. Dressed in her white daisy dukes and yellow tanktop Brenda looked stunning. And her white sandals seemed to accent her golden, well toned legs. Standing 5 ft 6 in with long brown hair, weighing a modest 127 pounds, my wife just loves to show off her sexy long legs.
    We had been shopping for about an hour whenever Brenda told me that she wanted to go look at some high heels at the shoe store. Within 5 minutes Brenda was sitting on a bench in the shoe store trying on a variety of different high heels. I could feel that I was slowly getting a boner each time that Brenda strutted to the wall mirror to see how she looked with each pair. Flexing her calf muscles, Brenda appeared to be toying with my emotions, as she could plainly see that I enjoyed watching her try on the three inch heels.
    A young, hot looking Spanish woman that was standing nearby also decided to try on some heels. Wearing a red top and black hot pants she appeared to be almost the same size as Brenda, maybe a couple of pounds heavier.
    The Spanish woman, whose name I found out later, was Nena, sat down right next to me. Then after slipping on a pair of red high heels, Nena stood up and looked down at her gorgeous legs and said.....Um, I just don't know. "What do you think?" as she looked directly into my eyes, in a flirting sort of way. By this time Brenda had noticed what was going on, and was now walking up towards us, so I knew that I had to choose my words carefully. "The shoes look fine," I nervously replied.
    "Instead of asking my husband, why don't you go use the mirror," stated a clearly jealous Brenda as she glared at Nena, while standing next to her. I was really starting to become aroused as I sized up the two beauties. Nenas brown eyes stared into my wifes blue eyes as she mumbled a few words in Spanish, ending her sentence with the word, Puta! Then Nena turned towards the mirror.
    Knowing that she had just been cursed out by the Spanish woman, Brenda said "Wait a second Bitch" as she grabbed Nena by her blouse. At that moment Nena spun around and landed a hard right handed slap to the left fide of Brendas face. My wife responded by grabbing Nenas hair with both hands, shaking the Spanish womans head violently, and the fight was on.
    Both women started slapping one another, as Nena quickly backed Brenda up in a corner. After landing three more slaps to Brendas face, the dark haired beauty grabbed my wife by the hair with both hands as she kneed Brenda in the stomach. Brenda gasped for air from the savage blow. After a second knee to her abdomen my wife's shapely legs began to buckle, not looking nearly as sexy as they had only moments before. Nena continued to use her legs on Brenda as she landed another knee to my wife's upper right thigh. A groan escaped Brendas lips as she grabbed for her injured leg. A stiff punch to her nose dropped Brenda to her knees, gasping for breath.
    Brenda was hurt, but Nena was not showing her any mercy as she grabbed my wife by her hair, then while holding her victims head perfectly still, Nena kneed Brenda in her pretty face, knocking her backwards onto her back.
    A whimpering Brenda covered her face with both hands as her long bronzed legs helplessly squirmed on the carpet. Kneeling down between Brendas legs, Nena reached down and forced my wife's white daisy dukes to the side of her private parts, as she prepared to go on to more sinister things. The latin beauty looked at me and smiled as she then slipped her 3 inch heel into Brendas vulnerable pussy. Grabbing Brenda by her ankles, Nena lifted my wife's legs up into the air. Brendas legs trembled as Nena worked her heel deeper inside of her. 
    "Please stop you're hurting me," begged Brenda. But Nena was enjoying the fact of destroying my leggy wife in front of a crowd of people. My wife's butt cheeks were now barely exposed as her shorts had crept up her luscious thighs even higher, and there was absolutely nothing that Brenda could do about it. "Only if you admit to these people, which of us has the better legs," replied Nena. "Okay,okay.....you have the better legs," muttered Brenda grudgingly, as her eyes started to roll back into her head, from the sheer pain of Nena's high heel.
    Finally Nena removed her high heel from inside of my wife and dropped Brenda's legs to the carpet. Brenda's gorgeous legs had been clearly beaten by the magnificent legs of a Spanish woman. It was then that mall security arrived and brought an official end to the one sided fight. And as for Brenda's white daisy dukes, she ended up donating them to a local thrift store, saying that she could no longer wear them.

lisasm

Re: My daisy duke clad wife's fight with a spanish chick
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »
[beutiful sshort story,i think u r a high heel fetish

tigerpaw

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »
Yes. High Heels, Daisy Dukes, Sexy Women  and Catfights.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 12:24:40 PM »
Although I don't consider legs to be the BEST woman's feature, I liked that story. Good style!

Offline lectro

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 12:31:30 PM »
Nice story , thank you .

tigerpaw

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »
Phil 65 and lectro
           Glad that the two of you enjoyed the story. It was loosely based on an actual fight that my wife had a few years ago. (And even though she was showing some skin, the fight was a lot different than the story.) And Phil, my wife is a 36c, with nice legs, so I agree with you that a woman has many good assets.
                                                                        Thanks

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 07:24:37 PM »
Good story tigerpaw. I share your fetish for heels, daisy dukes, sexy women and catfights and I would add a pantyhose fetish and a foot fetish.

tigerpaw

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 01:51:49 PM »
Thanks Fantasyman
                Those are nice fetishes as well. And though it may sound lame at this point, I would also like to add the sexy eyes of a woman to the list. The eyes sometimes act like a gateway to a persons mind. And we all know that it sure is nice to know what a womans thinking. It really helps keep me out of trouble, lol.
          Oops!...Almost forgot.....If there are any women reading this................HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 10:48:04 PM »
This really was a good one.