News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Daily Dyke Times - by J. Coleman

• 0 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
The Daily Dyke Times - by J. Coleman
« on: April 06, 2013, 06:22:25 PM »
The Daily Dyke Times Two
Short Story by J. Coleman

In her junior year of college, Gina was what some might call aesthetically challenged if they chose to be politically correct, or simply fat if they didn't. At 5'4" tall, she carried 179 pounds on her small frame and about 25 pounds of that weight was the chip on her shoulder that came from years of taunting abuse from cruel peers.
     A hardcore lesbian, Gina was the president of an all lesbian sorority house and the editor of their own newspaper called "The Daily Dyke" which she and her sorority sisters circulated around campus featuring articles on feminism, women's rights, gay rights, and a well-read column called "The Black List" which listed those who were particularly cruel or hateful toward Gina's sorority.
     The two names most frequently atop the black list were Tracy and Amy. Tracy was 5'6" tall and the classic Girls Gone Wild coed with a slim athletic build, nice rack, and shoulder length black hair. She dressed provocatively and was the consummate cock teaser, or to the girls of Gina's house, a cxnt teaser. She had no qualms about pulling up her top to shake her bare breasts after just a few beers and to say she was a party animal would be a gross understatement. Tracy was a junior and was class president, head cheerleader, president of her sorority, and one of the most sought after pieces of ass on campus. She looked good, she knew it, and she used it to her advantage whenever she could, manipulating people and literally wrapping them around her little finger at will.
     Amy was a 26 year old alumnus who now taught journalism at the college. As a former president of Tracy's sorority, Amy was now the official house mother and was a strict disciplinarian when it came to upholding the high standards of their sorority. Having her sights set on a career as a television news anchor woman, Amy was vain about her looks and body and the 5'6" 122 pound blonde had a body built for sex with a shapely 35" chest that was always on display outside the classroom.
     Natasha, a 5'2" 200+ pound black girl, was the anti-Amy. Natasha was also a teacher of journalism and was the house mother for Gina's sorority, a house loathed by Tracy, Amy, and their elite group of hot socialites. Natasha mentored Gina in her writing and unofficially helped with The Daily Dyke although her name never appeared in the publication due to faculty ramifications regarding her tenure if the administrators were to find out she played a role in the hated publication.
     The ongoing rivalry between the two opposing sororities had been escalating now for several years with a few minor physical altercations breaking out between rival factions, especially during the school's annual "Hell Week" where new sorority pledges had to endure various hazing rituals. Tracy used Gina's house as a target for new pledges, forcing the young inductees to perpetrate pranks, vandalism, and sometimes even physical attacks on the girls of Gina's house to prove they were worthy of membership into Tracy's elite, secret society.
     During Hell Week, one of Gina's house sisters was abducted, stripped completely naked, and tied to a tree in the campus quad area with a sign hung around her neck that read, "Dyke Bitch!" in bold red letters.
     One of Gina's sorority sisters was in Amy's journalism class when the incident occurred and the girl told Gina that Amy was checking her watch and looking out the window onto the quad every few minutes during the entire class as if she knew what was going to happen ahead of time. This news outraged Gina, who took it upon herself to lash back at the heinous act through The Daily Dyke. She published a scathing editorial on the amorous and nymphomaniac like tendencies of the girls of Tracy's house AND their house mother, the "whore" journalism professor, Amy.
     Gina published three times the usual number of issues and plastered them up on every tree, pole, wall, and bulletin board on campus as free samples, forcing an escalation of the hostilities.
     Tracy and Amy immediately went to the dean's office with a copy in hand to lodge a formal complaint and demand the newspaper be immediately shut down. The dean read the article, called immediately for his secretary to get Gina and Natasha to his office, and then attempted to placate the morally wounded women in his office. After about half an hour of listening to Amy and Tracy whine and complain about Gina and Natasha, his secretary buzzed him and told him Gina was in his outer office. He dismissed the two girls by standing up, opening the office door, and telling them he would deal with the problem.
     As Tracy walked out of the dean's office and past Gina, the arrogant brunette flicked her tongue several times at the lesbian, mocking a French kiss with a haughty glare.
     "Screw you bitch," Gina hissed. "Go fuck your little Ken doll, Barbie!"
     "What did you say?" Tracy spat, stopping and spinning around to face Gina, cocking her hands ominously on her shapely hips.
     "You heard me slut," Gina fired back, instantly enraged at the girl. "Are the cheers making you deaf? Or is it from the shrill screams of your little slut housemates?"
     "Maybe it's all the cxnt hairs in your mouth preventing you from speaking clearly!" Tracy fired right back as the two squared off in the dean's outer office.
     "Ohhhh, one of these days," Gina threatened, clenching her fists at her sides.
     "What? Are you threatening me?" Tracy asked, feigning shock and surprise.
     "Take it however you want it, bitch," Gina shrugged.
     "Anytime you want some of me, just let me know," the sexy brunette challenged, flexing her long dangerous looking well-manicured fingernails. "I'll carve your fat ass up like a Thanksgiving turkey and put you on a spit over a hot fire! Your big ass should feed the whole town... it'll be the barbeque of the century!"
     "Okay!" Gina snarled. "How about right now?!"
     "Aaaaaaaagh!" the cheerleader sorority girl screamed, lunging at the lesbian and digging both hands into her hair, driving the shorter heavier girl backwards against the wall with a loud thud, knocking a framed painting onto the floor.
     The dean and Tracy rushed from his office as Gina and Tracy were tearing at each other's hair, whirling around the office slamming against file cabinets and desks in the heat of battle.
     "STOP THIS AT ONCE!" the dean roared, prying the two fighting females apart.
     "You fucking BITCH!" Amy screamed, seeing now that one of her nails was broken as a result of the short skirmish.
     "Kiss my ass, whore," Gina grumbled, straightening her clothes and her hair just as Natasha walked in.
     "Get her out of here," the dean said to Tracy, pointing at Amy. Then he turned his glare to Gina and Natasha. "You two, in my office... NOW!"
     Still glaring at the taunting Amy, Gina reluctantly followed Natasha into the dean's office for what was certain to be a sound dressing down by the angry administrator.
     Dean Richards glared with disdain at the two women sitting uncomfortably in his office, waiting for his wrath to be unleashed upon them. He made them wait and squirm for a few moments, switching his sinister glare back and forth between them until he finally picked up the infamous copy of The Daily Dyke and pointed to it.
     "Who is going to explain the meaning of this slanderous and defamatory article?" he demanded.
     "What I wrote and published is fact," Gina quickly said in her own defense with her head held high and proud.
     "Very well, let's assume that to be true," the dean said, folding his hands atop his desk and leaning forward. "Present your proof to validate these claims."
     "Proof?" Gina shrugged. "It's common knowledge."
     "The fact that grass is green is common knowledge," the dean said quickly. "The fact that the earth rotates around the sun is common knowledge. This . . . this . . . denigrating and hateful spewing of libel is NOT common knowledge! You've slandered a well-respected professor and a model student of this college and I demand an explanation immediately!"
     "Did you see what they did to Rose out on the quad?" Gina asked, shaking with anger.
     "Based on your belief that Amy and Tracy were responsible for that, you appointed yourself judge, jury, and executioner?" he fired back quickly.
     "Why is it they can do whatever they please without fear of ramifications?" Gina asked, shaking her head in disbelief. "They never have to answer for their actions. They're totally immune and this school defends them in whatever they do."
     "You're out of line!" the dean hissed. "You'd be well-advised to holster your tongue before it gets you expelled."
     "She's right, however," Natasha finally chimed in. "I don't condone what Gina did, but they were begging for it and it was bound to reach this level sooner or later. They operate with absolute impunity and do whatever they want to whoever they choose."
     "Thank you for your personal opinion," the dean said with open disgust. "I'm not about to tolerate this kind of behavior on my campus. I expect a retraction and a formal apology to be printed in your next issue or it will be your last issue . . . is that clear?"
     "Crystal clear," Gina said with narrowed eyes and clenched teeth.
     "Furthermore," the dean added, looking directly at Natasha now, "I want you to set up and facilitate a meeting between the two sororities to work out the differences that keep fueling these incidents. Do it off campus and in private and then report back to me the results. I've already advised Tracy and Amy of my decision and they both agreed to the meeting."
     "I'll try," Natasha said, throwing up her hands in frustration and shaking her head. "But I don't see this leading to anything but more trouble."
     "Just do it and do it quickly," the dean said, dismissing them both.
     After the meeting with the dean, it took Natasha three tries to finally set up a meeting with their rivals after having been blown off summarily the first two attempts. The meeting was finally scheduled for the following night at 8pm at Amy's house which was off-campus and in town. Only the four of them were to be there.
     The next night, Natasha drove Gina and herself into town to meet with their hated rivals on the dean's orders. As they pulled into the driveway of the moderate bi-level house with a two-car garage, all the outside and inside lights were on and Amy was standing outside the front door with a drink in her hand and dressed to the hilt in skin tight white pants, a pale almost see through yellow chiffon top, and high heels.
     "Seems we're a bit underdressed," Natasha said, looking at the blue jeans, simple tops, socks and tennis shoes, the two lesbians were wearing.
     "She's just trying to upstage us again, fuck her," Gina growled. "I can't wait to see what the other bitch will show up wearing . . . probably a fucking bikini!"
     "Hey! Just maintain your cool and remember why we're here," Natasha warned, pointing an accusing finger at her younger counterpart.
     "Not to worry, I'm chilled," Gina lied as she opened the car door and got out to meet Amy, who was already walking toward them with a big smile, her stiletto heeled shoes clicking loudly on the concrete sidewalk.
     "Hi!" Amy beamed casually. "Have any trouble finding the place?"
     "No, we just followed the neon lights and the Whore's 'R Us sign," Gina mumbled under her breath too low for Amy to hear.
     "No problem," Natasha smiled back, putting on her imaginary diplomat's hat to prepare herself for the impossibly difficult task of mediating a resolution between night and day, good and evil, up and down . . . impossible opposites in every respect.
     "Good! Come in!" Amy smiled, her already much taller frame towering above the two very short lesbians perched atop four inch spiked heels. Turning on her heel and heading toward the front door, her firm ass jiggling sensuously as she walked in the skin tight pants that clearly showed the outline of the sexy little thong panties she had on underneath.
     "What can I get you to drink?" Amy asked as any good hostess would.
     "Scotch, neat," Natasha quickly answered.
     "Beer," Gina said tersely, looking around the family room where they were led to.
     "I have Miller Lite, Bud, or Heineken," Amy said, cocking her head slightly to let her blonde hair fall across her shoulder.
     "Bud," Gina said as she sat on the sofa that had a quilt thrown over it as a slip cover.
     "Tracy will be along any minute, she was detained because the new cheerleader uniforms came in this afternoon and they're all getting sized," Amy said as she pulled a cold Budweiser out of the small cooler behind the bar and then began to pour Natasha's scotch from a half full bottle of Johnnie Walker.
     Walking seductively out from behind the well-appointed wet bar, Amy smiled as she leaned over the coffee table to hand Gina her beer. Gina smelled the expensive perfume that wafted on the evening air. It was early fall and still warm enough to have the window open and the smell of Amy's perfume with the evening breeze coming through the open windows was a delightful experience for the young lesbian, almost forgetting the hated rivalry and the reason for their meeting. She watched the blonde move gracefully and effortlessly as she proceeded to hand Natasha the scotch before settling into her own chair and crossing her long, shapely legs in the perfect position to show off her very expensive designer high heels and perfectly pedicured toe nails.
     While Gina was quite taken the sights and smells, Natasha was repulsed by the "Look at me, I'm better than you", theatrics Amy was engaged in. Her hair was perfect, her makeup was perfect, she was dressed to show off her body, and the perfume was a totally over the top addition. It was blatant, well thought out and planned, and was a literal slap in the face as far as she was concerned.
     "Oh, I hear a car!" Amy squealed like a high school girl, infuriating Natasha even more at that point. "It must be Tracy! Please, enjoy your drinks . . . I'll be right back!" With that, Amy scurried out of the room.
     "Oh my God!" Natasha laughed, shaking her head.
     "What the fuck is this, Barbie's dream house?" Gina growled. "Are we in a bad movie or what?"
     "I have no idea," Natasha said. "Let's just get this done and over with so we can get out of here before she shows us Barbie's pink Corvette parked in the garage!"
     Both women laughed and then quickly went silent as they heard the two females approaching.
     "Ta da!" Tracy said brightly as she bounded into the family room in one of the team's new cheerleader uniforms, complete with pom poms. "Gooooooooo team! Yaaaaaah!"
     "Oh Jesus," Gina grumbled as Tracy jubilantly shook her blue and white pom poms in the air while posing in her slutty outfit that resembled a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader uniform, only a bit sluttier and sleazier.
     The white shorts were too tight, too short, and clearly showed a pair of blue bikini panties underneath the opaque spandex material. The blue blouse was shimmery satin and very low cut, covered by a frilly white vest of shiny vinyl. The white cowboy boots completed the outfit and like Amy, Tracy had gone the whole route with hair, makeup, and perfume.
     "What do you think?" Tracy asked in her most annoying, bubbly cheerleader voice that was like nails on a chalkboard to Gina.
     "Very nice," Natasha forced herself to say.
     "Interesting, ahem," Gina said, clearing her throat and subsequently wiping the smile from Tracy's face.
     "Well, I wouldn't expect someone like you to appreciate it anyway," Tracy shrugged, tossing the pom poms onto the bar and then bouncing on the balls of her feet toward the sofa, sitting down beside Gina. Tracy pulled off her cowboy boots and then, barefoot, tucked her legs up underneath herself in a cross-legged Indian position, totally exposing the crotch of her shorts in the direction of Natasha.
     "Shall we get down to business?" Natasha said quickly, putting her glass down on the coffee table.
     "Look at these," Tracy said to Gina; pulling down the side of her white spandex shorts enough to show the blue satin bikini panties she had on. "I told them WHITE! But no, they had to send BLUE . . . Still, I like the sexy material . . . here feel."
     As she spoke, Tracy pulled on the side of the shiny panties and urged Gina to feel the silky smooth material which the lesbian reluctantly did. Gina got a good whiff of Tracy's heavy perfume and coupled with the touch of the girl's panties, Gina could feel her own juices begin to flow against her will. This was NOT the time or the place for such amorous feelings.
     Natasha watched in horror, knowing exactly what the two bitches were up to, wanting to warn off Gina but not being able to. Natasha glanced around the room, wondering if there was a hidden video camera that would show Gina touching Tracy's panties for future blackmailing.
     "We're here to work out some issues, not play show and tell with panties," Natasha finally said, drawing an angry glare from the young brunette cheerleader who thrust out her lower lip in full pout as she crossed her arms over her chest.
     "So what do you propose?" Amy said, sitting down in the chair beside Natasha.
     "Let's list all our grievances and then address them one by one," she suggested.
     "Okay, I'll start," Tracy boldly stated. "I want the dyke house kicked off campus!"
     "We need to keep this above board," Natasha said. "Let's refer to the houses by their Greek names, please."
     "Fine, I want the Phi Delta Dyke house kicked off campus!" she taunted gleefully.
     "Shut up whore!" Gina spat, slamming down her beer on the coffee table and turning angrily to face her nemesis.
     "Fuck you bitch!" Tracy spat, also turning slight to face Gina now. "Come on, you want to finish what we started in the dean's office?" With that she jumped up to a standing position and arrogantly cocked her hands on her hips as Gina jumped up to face her.
     "SIT DOWN!" Natasha yelled, "Both of you!"
     Amy just chuckled, putting her hand to her mouth to try to conceal it but Natasha saw it anyway and it infuriated her.
     "Come on, carpet muncher!" Tracy teased, crooking her finger and challenging Gina to come at her.
     "Fuck you!" Gina hissed.
     "Maybe you two little pigs should go find the third little pig before the big bad wolf blows your house down!" Tracy said in a light, frivolous voice, bringing yet another snicker from Amy as Natasha's glare shot toward the other house mother.
     "And you need to shut that hole the in the front of your face before something bad happens to you!" Gina growled, grabbing a handful of Tracy's dark hair and pulling her head down to the side slightly.
     "Ow ow ow!" Tracy squealed, groping at Gina's hand to pry it from her hair as both house mothers jumped from their chairs. "BITCH!" With that, Tracy dug both hands into Gina's hair and threw her down onto the sofa, putting a knee on the girl's rotund stomach to pin her there.
     Natasha quickly came around the coffee table and grabbed the cheerleader around the waist to pull her off Gina.
     "Get your black dyke hands off her, bitch!" Amy screamed, grabbing one of Natasha's arms.
     Natasha wheeled around on the much taller blonde and slapped her across the face as hard as she could. A red hand print instantly appeared on Amy's reddened cheek as she rubbed the stinging mark with her left hand.
     "Okay bitch, it's you and me," Amy hissed as she kicked off her high heels and then threw the second one at Natasha to distract her as she lunged at her, tackling her over a chair and onto the floor with a screaming war cry.
     Amy would have had a distinct advantage from her height had they stayed on their feet and engaged in fisticuffs; but, on the floor, Natasha had the huge advantage because of her weight. Once the black girl got the blonde pinned on her back, there was no way Amy had the strength or musculature to extricate over 200 pounds of dead weight from her.
     Natasha was brutally slapping Amy's face while clinging to her blonde locks with her free hand. Amy writhed and wriggled beneath the weight of her opponent but to no avail as Natasha slapped her senseless.
     Gina and Tracy still were at a grunting, panting impasse; each clinging tenaciously to two fistfuls of the other's hair. Gina was on her back on the sofa and Tracy was standing on the floor, bent over at the waist with on knee pushed into Gina's stomach. They pushed and pulled back and forth, grunting and cursing at each other all the while, neither able to gain an advantage over the other. Screams, squeals, and loud cracking slaps from Amy and Natasha's struggle echoed throughout the room but neither Gina nor Tracy could actually see what was going on behind the felled chair.
     Knowing she was losing quickly, Amy was desperate to get out from under Natasha to elude the barrage of slaps. She stabbed all ten fingernails into the black girl's sides, five on each side, twisting and gouging threw the thin cotton top Natasha wore.
     "Aaaaaaagh!" Natasha cried out in anguish from the searing pain, immediately rolling off to the side and clutching at her sides with both hands while Amy quickly got to her knees and then to her feet, straightening her clothes and thinking it was over.
     "Uh uh, Barbie," Natasha said with an evil grin. "I ain't done with your white ass yet." Reverting quickly to ghetto dialect now, Natasha was in fight mode and she intended to pay the blonde bitch back for the fingernail attack . . . and then some.
     Tracy was now throwing punches at Gina's face and head with her right hand while keeping her left hand embedded in the young lesbian's hair to hold her down on the sofa. Two punches thudded into Gina's cheek that did little more than piss her off.
     "You fucking cxnt!" Gina roared, reaching up and grabbing the blue satin blouse of Tracy's cheerleading uniform. Two quick pops heralded two buttons flying across the room, followed by a loud tearing sound as a seam gave up on the delicate blouse, exposing a heavily stuffed blue lace bra underneath.
     Tracy pulled back and as she did, her top tore even more, ripping right out from underneath the white vinyl vest that covered it. Free from Tracy's knee now, Gina scrambled to her knees on the sofa, still clinging to Tracy's top with one hand and her hair with the other to keep her close.
     "You ripped it!" Tracy wailed. "You fucking dyke bitch!"
     "Aaaaaaagh!" Gina screamed out as Tracy went for her face now with claws bared, literally trying to scratch her eyes out in a fit of rage and forcing Gina backwards against the back of the sofa and the wall behind the sofa.
     One of Gina's shoulders was now pinned against the wall as she struggled on her knees with the wild-eyed Tracy mauling her while leaning against her to pin her. Gina still clung to one handful of her rival's shiny dark hair and upped the ante by reaching for the girl's white spandex shorts with her other hand.
     "Eeeeeiiii!" Tracy squealed, as much from surprise as from pain, as Gina grabbed the front of her shorts in the pubic area; pulling the shorts, panties, and pubic hair all at the same time.
     Tracy tried to pull away but Gina grabbed her harder and dragged her down to the sofa, pinning her on her back and mounting her in a full straddle pin. Tracy wildly slapped, punched, and grabbed at the lesbian atop her but Gina easily deflected the errant blows, letting the writhing wildcat just wear herself out with her screaming, flailing, ineffective assault.
     Behind the chair and on their knees, Natasha and Amy were exchanging slaps and punches, each clutching a fistful of the other's hair. Natasha's top was stretched and pulled from the waistband of her jeans and had a small rip in a shoulder seam. Amy was fast and Natasha was having a hard time utilizing her massive weight advantage because the blonde was constantly moving and avoiding Natasha's repeated takedown attempts. Amy's longer reach gave her an edge in the punching and slapping but even though many got through, they lacked the power to deliver the knockout blow or do any severe damage. Each blow Amy threw was accompanied by a chorus of name calling as she ran the gamut of every ethnic slur she knew, infuriating Natasha even more.
     Finally the black girl wrapped the lithe blonde up in a bear hug and dragged her to the floor. A wild hair pulling melee ensued as the two fighters rolled to the right and then to the left before Natasha finally pinned her down and employed her weight advantage to trap the blonde against the carpet. Natasha then systematically began tearing off Amy's clothes; starting with the opaque chiffon blouse and then the light yellow front hook bra beneath, leaving the pinned blonde stripped to the waist.
     "Oh . . . ungh . . . noooo!" Amy protested, covering her now bare vulnerable breasts as she saw the knowing grin on her attacker's face and the gleam in her eyes.
     Gina was now being bucked wildly up and down by Tracy on the sofa. The tall brunette had both feet wedge against the arm rest of the sofa and grunted loud each time she tried to buck the heavy girl off her. Gina kept her legs tightly pressed against Tracy's sides to hang on during each ride up and down and actually found it rather amusing at one point after seeing Tracy's veins bulge and her face redden with the intense but fruitless effort.
     Tracy finally went for Gina's tits that were heavily guarded by her cotton top and a stout solid bra underneath. But even with all the protection afforded by multiple layers of clothing, Tracy was still able to latch on and squeeze hard enough to get a reaction from her tormentor.
     "Ow . . . BITCH!" Gina wailed, slapping Tracy hard on the face and then prying the girl's hands from her breasts in a grunting struggle as they writhed and squirmed around on the sofa. Gina finally got control of Tracy's arms at the wrists and pinned her arms against the armrest of the sofa but was leaning forward at a deep angle to hold them there, putting her own breasts dangerously close to Tracy's mouth and face.
     Tracy craned her neck and opened her mouth in an attempt to bite Gina's breast but the wily, experienced catfighter expected it and pulled back at the last second, still clinging to Tracy's wrists.
     "No you don't, bitch!" Gina admonished, quickly leaning forward once again to pin the girl's arms down. The process repeated two more times, each time with Gina able to avoid the bite, frustrating the cheerleader at her inability to take control of the fight.
     Natasha was now using all her body weight to try to hold Amy down who was wildly flailing and flopping around like a fish on the deck of a boat. Natasha's slow reflexes were allowing Amy to deliver quite a few slaps and punches with Natasha's hands and arms involved in trying to keep the blonde pinned down to the floor.
     The black girl finally managed to roll Amy onto her side and then onto her stomach where she wrapped her up in a powerful rear headlock with her left arm and then went to work on those huge ripe tits with her right hand; squeezing, twisting, and pulling each mound one at a time.
     "Aaaaaaagh!" Amy screamed out, wildly groping at Natasha's right hand as it jumped back and forth between her left and right breast.
     "You like that, bitch?" Natasha taunted. "I KNOW you do!"
     "Ungh . . . ungh . . . get . . . OFF ME!" Amy screamed, grunting as she struggled to free herself.
     "No way, ho!" Natasha hissed. "Your slutty white ass is mine!"
     "NOOOO!" Amy spat out, violently twisting her neck and torso until she popped out of the headlock and tried to crawl away.
     "Oh no you don't!" Natasha warned, diving and grabbing Amy's lower left leg around the ankle as the girl tried to escape.
     Amy kicked viciously at Natasha's head with her other leg and finally connected with her heel, thudding solidly into the side of the black girl's head just above the ear, stunning her enough to allow Amy to escape.
     Natasha shook her head to clear the cobwebs, slowly getting to her feet to pursue the blonde who had jumped to her feet and disappeared into the next room. Huffing and puffing now to catch her breath, Natasha staggered through the doorway into the next room to find the fleeing blonde.
     Tracy was now desperate to dislodge Gina, trying with all her strength to pull an arm free. She finally got one arm free and quickly latched onto to Gina's hair, pulling the girl's head to the side closest to the coffee table to try to pull her off. As Gina's balance began to lean to the side, Tracy thrust upward with all her strength.
     Gina's eyes widened the instant she felt herself falling and grabbed two handfuls of Tracy's hair to drag the girl with her. Gina toppled over, crashed onto the coffee table, and instantly collapsed all four legs of the table, sending the table and both fighters crashing to the floor with spilled glasses, several magazines, and a decorative flower arrangement that had been on the table.
     Tracy landed atop Gina now who was on her back but the lesbian quickly rolled the girl off her onto the carpet, away from the sofa. Tracy was slapping and clawing like a wildcat at this point, doing anything and everything she could to maul her attacker and take control of the battle but Gina was mounting an offense of her own, grabbing at the fragile front hook of Tracy's bra right between her heavy cleavage.
     The bra stretched and pulled away from Tracy's chest about 10-12 inches, spilling both of her tits out from underneath before letting the spandex garment snap back into place. But the bra now no longer cupped her mounds and was now riding above her breasts, leaving them unprotected save for the frilly white vinyl vest that hung wide open.
     Gina made short work of the vest, tugging it off with ease before going to work on Tracy's pert, upright breasts with both hands. Tracy wailed punches into Gina's head and face but Gina was not deterred in the least as she squeezed, twisted, and pulled the cheerleader's tits with gleeful abandon, savoring the textile feel and the soft warmth of the girl's perfect breasts.
     "No . . . no . . . ungh . . . NO!" Tracy yelled out, grunting as she struggled to escape once again as Gina laid now half beside her and half on top of her writhing, wriggling body.
     Natasha heard a door slam and raced in the direction of the sound. She knew Amy would be trying to reach a phone to call for help and she had to get to her before she did. Finding a closed door, Natasha turned the knob but it was locked. Running her fingers along the top edge of the door jam, she found the emergency device that you push into a bedroom doorknob to unlock it. Fumbling quickly to insert the device, Natasha finally pushed open the door and charged at Amy who was standing at the night stand with phone in hand, furiously pushing buttons.
     "Ah ah ah!" Natasha chastised her as she ripped the phone cord from the wall. "No you don't!"
     "Just . . . just . . . just leave now . . . and we'll . . . forget this ever happened!" Amy pleaded, trying to find any out she could to avoid further torture and torment.
     "Don't talk to me like I'm stupid, you slut!" Natasha fired back, her brow furrowed in anger. "I walk out of here and you're on the phone to the police before I can get to my car!"
     "No no no!" Amy said, shaking her head. "I PROMISE you I won't! Please!"
     "Strip, bitch!" Natasha ordered, unbuttoning her own jeans.
     "WHAT?!" Amy yelled, her face ashen with terror.
     "STRIP, you stuck up fucking slut!" Natasha ordered, bunching up her fists now to emphasize her resolve. "You show off your tight ass in almost see through pants with your hotsy totsy little fucking thong showing . . . well . . . now I want to see it without the pants! DO IT!!"
     Amy was now sobbing openly, tears streaming down her face as her body quivered with fear, knowing there was no way out of the bedroom except through Natasha who was still spoiling for the fight. Amy then thought that maybe, it she distracted the black girl enough, she might be able to bolt for the door and make an escape. To that end, she slowly began unhooking her pants and sliding them down her shapely thighs.
     Natasha hastily peeled off her clothing, stripping to her very large black bikini panties that looked as though they'd been through the washer and dryer a few too many times and were frayed around the waistband and leg bands.
     Amy grimaced with disgust at the rolls, folds, cellulite, and stretch marks on the black girl's rotund body. Flesh spilled over the waistband of her tight panties in rolls and her jet black nipples jutted forward like two small poles.
     "On the bed, bitch," Natasha ordered, pointing at the bed.
     Amy slowly sat on the edge of the bed in her pale yellow silk thong panties, keeping her back straight and legs poised for an escape attempt the instant an opportunity presented itself. Her eyes darted back and forth between the door and Natasha and the black girl knew what she was planning from her eye movement.
     "Don't even think about it," Natasha warned, arrogantly cocking her body weight to one side and shaking an upright index finger back and forth as a warning. "Pull back the spread and lay down UNDER the covers!"
     That was it. Amy knew once she was trapped under the covers with the lesbian, there would be no escape so she had to make a move now. She slowly reached for the covers, pulled them back, and then stood up to make it look like she was going to get into the bed. Suddenly, she lashed out with a hard punch at Natasha's face and a screaming lunge at the girl. Natasha was ready for the attack but the ferocity of the driving lunge still drove her backwards, slamming her against the dresser as Amy pushed past her in a last ditch dash for the door.
     Natasha spun around and made a lurching grab for Amy's blonde hair, snagging a fistful just as her hand was inches from the doorknob.
     "Get back here, Barbie . . . I ain't through with you . . . YET!" Natasha growled, throwing the blonde down onto the bed by the hair. "I TOLD YOU not to try anything stupid . . . but NO, you gotta go ahead and be stupid anyway . . . now you're gonna pay for it, cxnt!"
     Amy immediately scooted up against the headboard of the bed in a sitting position, tucking her knees up tightly against her breasts in the best defensive posture she could get in. Natasha slowly put one knee on the bed and then the other, her rolls and folds quivering like bowls of Jell-O. Amy felt the bile rising in her throat and feared she might become sick and vomit on the bed as the black girl moved ever closer to her with an evil gleam in her eyes.
     "I'm gonna make this easy for you, bitch," Natasha said, reaching out and grabbing another handful of blonde hair and pulling Amy toward her. "Fight me . . . or fuck me! The choice is yours!"
      "Ow ow ow . . . let . . . go!" Amy squealed in a high pitch voice, clawing at Natasha's hand embedded in her scalp.
      "Don't you claw my hand you fucking tramp!" Natasha yelled, punching the blonde in the face with two quick jabs before digging both hands into the girl's hair and pulling her up to her knees to a face to face position on the bed. Natasha then pressed her wide lips to Amy's, forcing her tongue into the girl's mouth.
      "Mmmph . . . mmmph . . . ungh . . . mmmmph!" Amy sputtered; her muted pleas incomprehensible as Natasha explored the depths of her mouth with her tongue and savored the lingering scent of her perfume.
     Amy fought back bravely, reaching around and clawing viciously at Natasha's bare back, refusing to allow herself to touch the woman in the front and run the risk of touching a sagging breast or a fold of fat.
     Knowing she was going to be raped by the lesbian if she didn't do something, Amy realized it was do or die and desperate situations call for desperate actions. With that, she forced Natasha's mouth away from hers and gritted her teeth as she reached down and grabbed a fistful of thick black curly pubic hair. She pulled with everything she had, bringing a horrific scream from Natasha's lips.
     "Eeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii!" the black girl cried out, grabbing her throbbing crotch with both hands. Amy bunched up a fist and slammed it as hard as she could into Natasha's face, thudding into her forehead and knocking her backwards and down onto the bed.
     Amy quickly slid to the edge of the bed but stumbled getting up and fell to the floor as Natasha recovered enough to roll across the bed and grab her opponent's hair. Amy was now on her knees on the floor beside the bed while Natasha was lying across the bed on her stomach trying to drag the blonde back onto the bed with her.
     Natasha was finally successful in dragging Amy back onto the bed and immediately wrapped her meaty legs around Amy's to lock her down. Natasha then began squeezing and rubbing the girl's breasts with one hand and stroking her silky panties with the other. Amy struggled vainly but to no avail as she was simply too exhausted from the ordeal to offer any real resistance. Her spirit was broken and her will to fight gone now as she sobbed and begged for mercy but none was forthcoming as the big black girl used her like a sex doll.
     Back in the family room, a clinching impasse had developed now with each girl having the other in mutual headlocks. Tracy was clad now in just her shorts, panties, and her bra which still left her breasts fully exposed. Gina was still completely dressed and beginning to perspire from fighting fully dressed. The tight waistband of her jeans was cutting into her waist and one of her breasts was partially popped out of its bra cup and being crushed now by the stout spandex.
     Random punches, slaps, and grabs were executed by each girl as they grunted, panted, and struggled around in their clinch on the carpeted floor. Tracy's perfume was warm and sensual and Gina was constantly aware of it while locked in their incredibly tight clinch, wishing they were fucking instead of fighting and wishing even more she was naked so she could rub her own bare flesh against Tracy's.
     Gina was now groping around Tracy's upper thigh and crotch area, trying to get a hand hold to reposition her opponent in a way to break the impasse. Running her hand now completely between the brunette's spread legs, Gina grabbed at the girl's spandex clad cxnt. Tracy let out a surprised squeal and instantly clamped her legs together, pinning Gina's hand against her crotch. Gina made no effort to pull her hand out, however, and instead opted to grope around to try to snake a finger or two underneath one of the leg openings of the spandex shorts to cop a better feel of the fruit beneath.
     The moment Tracy realized what Gina was doing, she released her headlock and began kicking and clawing to get away. After pushing the lesbian back enough to escape, Tracy rolled toward the wet bar and tipped a bar stool over onto Gina as she crawled toward her on her hands and knees.
     Tracy ran behind the bar, frantically looking for a phone, figuring there might be one there. Gina knocked the bar stool away and got to her feet, blocking the only escape route for Tracy when she failed to find a phone to call for help.
     "No where . . . to . . . go," Gina huffed and puffed, leaning against the bar to hold herself up as she kicked off her shoes.
     "Fuck you, bitch!" Tracy bellowed, looking around for something to use as a weapon.
     "Okay by me," Gina quickly snapped back, peeling off her tee shirt and then unzipping her jeans.
     "What the hell are you doing?" Tracy asked.
     "Stripping," Gina answered, "what does . . . it look like . . . I'm doing."
     "Get out of my way!" Tracy ordered, trying to push past Gina and leave.
     Gina, now in just her panties and bra, grabbed Tracy by the hair and dragged her, kicking and screaming, back toward the sofa.
     "Ow ow ow . . . ungh . . . let . . . let . . . let me go!" Tracy squealed, protesting and resisting all the way to the sofa.
     Tracy dragged the cheerleader down onto the sofa by the hair and then dropped to her knees on the floor in front of the sofa. With her left hand deeply embedded in Tracy's hair, Gina slid her right hand quickly down inside the waistband of Tracy's white spandex shorts, all the way to her cxnt.
     "Eeeeeeeee!" Tracy yelped as she felt the rough, calloused hand stroking her satin panties. The cheerleader writhed, squirmed, wriggled, and struggled, causing her big breasts to jiggle and bounce with each movement as she laid on her back.
     Gina leaned down and put her mouth on Tracy's right breast, lightly ringing the areola with circular flicks of her tongue. Tracy grabbed Gina's hair and pulled with both hands but the lesbian was not giving up on those luscious tits that she'd coveted since the first time she laid eyes on them. As Gina worked Tracy's breast, the girl's nipple instantly swelled and hardened beneath her tongue work and she felt immediate wetness through Tracy's satiny little panties.
     "No . . . mmmm . . . no . . . ungh . . . no," Tracy mouthed, moaning with pleasure while telling Gina to stop all at the same time. Tracy was like the classic nymphomaniac who lived for sex and even at the touch of this horrid lesbian, her body responded like a thoroughbred to a riding crop, instantly sending spasms of arousal throughout her lithe young body against her will.
     Tears now streamed down Tracy's cheeks as her mind fought to resist the lesbian while her body urged her to pump against her attacker, it was an impossible paradox that she had no control over and Gina was quick to seize the opportunity and have her way with her now helpless victim.
     With the sofa too confining and the floor littered with debris, Gina got to her feet and dragged the dark haired cheerleader with her in search of a bedroom. Hearing slaps and screams from behind a closed door, Gina chose another door across the hall and found a guest bedroom ready for use. Dragging Tracy inside, the brunette was now resisting more forcefully now that the euphoria of sexual arousal had worn off slightly.
     "NO . . . ungh . . . ungh . . . NOOOOO!" Tracy screamed out, slapping and clawing at Gina wildly.
     Unable to wrestle the tall, well conditioned cheerleader onto the bed, Gina drove the girl back against the bedroom wall, slamming her into it and leaning into her with all her body weight. Gina slid a hand between Tracy's legs and began to stroke the still wet satin crotch of her sexy little blue panties, bringing a moan from Tracy's lips. Sucking on a breast now while still clutching a fistful of her opponent's shiny dark hair, Gina worked the girl's breasts, alternating between the left and right until she again felt the girl's cxnt begin to juice beneath her hand and felt her physical resistance ebb.
     Gently guiding the cheerleader to the bed, Gina laid her down and mounted her. It was bliss for the young lesbian as the sexy dark haired girl snaked her long slender legs around Gina's waist and clamped down on her torso, panting and moaning like the perfect whore beneath her.
     Gina began grinding her panty-clad cxnt against Tracy's, exploring every inch of the nubile young body trapped beneath her and relishing all the sights, smells, and sounds of the moment, totally lost in the rapture.
     Tracy actually came before Gina did, her body promptly responding to the abrasive cxnt to cxnt rubbing of their panties along with the heavy weight crushing down atop her, trapped between her powerful thighs. With her eyes closed, Gina could have been anyone, male or female; it didn't matter to the orgasm exploding within her.
     "Oh . . . oh . . . oh oh oh . . . ooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Tracy squealed, almost crushing Gina between her thighs now as she clamped down and began convulsing as the orgasm swept through her body.
     "Oh yeah . . . you go girl," Gina whispered as Tracy fucked her back violently, pulling her hair, throwing her head from side to side, and pumping like a steam piston out of control.
     But then, as quickly as Mr. Hyde had taken over sexually, Dr. Jekyll returned instantly after the orgasm subsided along with the disdain, disgust, and will to fight that she had earlier.
     "Unnnngggghhhh!" Tracy grunted loudly with a hard arching thrust. "Ungh . . . get off me you . . . ungh . . . fucking . . . cow!"
     Gina was now fighting the wildcat again as Tracy tore into her with teeth and claws in a vicious attack that rolled them both off the bed and onto the floor before Gina could gather her wits about her and effectively fight back. Who, or what was this psycho bitch, Gina thought to herself as she fought back against Tracy's wild onslaught.
     Bruised, scratched, and now receiving quite a beating from the wildcat cheerleader, Gina went for Tracy's cxnt again to try to find the sexual switch to turn her back into the panting, moaning sex machine and switch off the psychotic street fighter now mauling her.
     "NO!" Tracy roared, instantly tearing Gina's hand away from her panties and then throwing several hard slaps at her face. Gina now somehow wound up on her back with Tracy actually straddling her and wildly slapping her face, her big tits bouncing and swinging back and forth with each blow that cracked against Gina's cheeks.
     The orgasm had really fueled Tracy's catfight tank and she was fighting like a cat demon at that point with Gina totally on the defensive and trying to protect herself, hoping the sexy young cheerleader would either get turned on again or would simply run out of gas and slow down enough to be controlled.
     Then, to Gina's shock and surprise, Tracy eased up on the slapping and leaned down to kiss her hard on the mouth which began the entire sexual process again, but this time with Tracy on top and being the aggressor.
     The two panty-clad females rocked back and forth; pumping, grinding, and gyrating in a frenzied race for an orgasm. Tracy broke off the deep French kiss, slapped Gina hard across the face, and then tit smothered the lesbians face, brutally grinding and rubbing her huge tits against Gina's mouth and nose while continuing to panty fuck the pinned lesbian with their legs entwined in a crushing cxnt to cxnt embrace on the carpeted floor.
     In the master bedroom, Natasha was now closing in on her second thundering orgasm, her bare black flesh glistening now with perspiration as she slammed her nearly naked body against her pale white peer. Amy was stiff as a board, repulsed yet unable to mount any defense against her rapist. She wailed and sobbed openly, begging for the ordeal to end as spittle dripped from the corner of Natasha's mouth onto Amy's face.
     Unable to come a second time by panty to panty rubbing, Natasha pulled herself up to a sitting position, straddling her beaten opponent in a classic schoolgirl pin. Using her own fingernails, she split the side seams of her own panties and yanked them off, fully exposing her thick black bush now to a terrified Amy, who instantly began bucking and thrashing wildly.
     "Oh God . . . oh God . . . no . . . no . . . pleeeeeaaaasssee!" she wailed, her eyes sunken and red from crying and her face grotesquely smeared with tear streaked makeup.
     "Oh yeah," Natasha nodded, wiping the sweat from her brow. "Mama's gonna ride you like a mechanical bull!"
     "No . . . please . . . stop!" Amy continued but her whining pleas fell on deaf ears as the 200 pound black lesbian slid her wet throbbing cxnt right over Amy's pretty face, grinding her glistening pink labia against the girl's lips.
     "Mm, mm, mmmmmm," Natasha moaned, nodding her head up and down. "Now this is gooooood fuckin' baby . . . do me . . . do me!"
     Natasha's grinding and rubbing quickly escalated into rhythmic pumping, faster and harder until she exploded into her second orgasm of the night, squealing like a little schoolgirl.
     "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Natasha screamed, viciously slamming her cxnt against Amy's wet, slippery face with thunderous thrusts. Amy clawed in vain at Natasha's ass cheeks and thighs as the heavy black girl finally slowed down, laughed, and then slid off her vanquished rival. Using a pillowcase to wipe the sweat from her face, Natasha just smiled at Amy.
     "Now THAT was a good fuck, cracker!" she said in a haughty tone.
     "Fuck you, bitch," Amy mouthed, rolling away from the black girl and curling up into a fetal position facing the opposite wall.
     "Come on Blondie!" Natasha said. "We need to check on Gina now." With that, Natasha slowly and weakly got to her feet and dragged Amy from the bed by the hair.
     By this time, Tracy had come again and had slid off Gina onto the carpet beside her, spent and exhausted but still trembling slightly from the power of the second orgasm that completely drained her.
     "GINA!" Natasha called out from the hallway.
     "In . . . here!" Gina called back, rapping her knuckles lightly on the dresser that she was now leaning against.
     Natasha pushed the door open, walked in, and threw Amy onto the bed.
     "You okay?" the black girl asked.
     "Mmmm hmmmm," Gina nodded. "Never better!"
     "You got yourself some?" Natasha asked with a grin.
     "I got me a bunch, thanks . . . you?"
     "Oh yeah," Natasha nodded with a smile. "Damn girl . . . never told me how good this white pussy is!"
     They both laughed.
     "So what now?" Gina asked.
     "You know . . . I wouldn't mind seeing the two of them fuck," Natasha said with a reaffirming nod of the head like she was endorsing her own idea.
     Amy looked up from the bed and Natasha made a fist, causing Amy to turn away and remain silent.
     "Good idea," Gina agreed. "And I saw a camcorder back in the family room . . . we could tape it!"
     "Go get it!" Natasha said as Gina stood up on wobbly knees and headed to the family room.
     "Now we got to get you two dolled up a bit for your movie debut!" Natasha said. "You got any sexy undies there, Blondie?"
     Amy just shook her head no.
     "Now why don't I believe that?" Natasha mocked, tapping her index finger on her chin. "If you're lying . . . and I KNOW you are . . . you're gonna be punished . . . and it won't be pleasant."
     "What more can . . . you possibly do to me . . . you dyke bitch!" Amy spat, tears again now streaming down her face.
     "I'll figure something out . . . I'm creative!" Natasha said in a cocky voice.
     "Here's the camera," Gina said as she returned.
     "Keep and eye on them, I'm going to find something for them to wear to dress them up a bit," Natasha stated.
     The black girl left and Gina heard a distinct "Woo hoo!" come from the other bedroom. A few minutes later, Natasha returned with an armload of sleazy lingerie including panties, garter belts, stockings, negligees, teddies, corsets, and more.
     "The mother lode!" Natasha exclaimed. "Blondie here must be a real slut after all, look at all this shit . . . and this was just in ONE drawer!"
     Natasha and Gina got Tracy up on the bed and then they picked lingerie for each of their victims to put on. Tracy and Amy complied because they had no choice in the matter when Natasha threatened another beating and another fucking if they failed to do what they were told.
     Amy was now dressed in see through black silk bikini panties, a matching black silk baby doll, and very long sheer black silk thigh top stockings. Tracy had on very low cut white satin panties, a white satin teddy, and long white thigh top stockings.
     "Okay bitches, let's see you fuck!" Natasha ordered.
     "No fucking way!" Amy defiantly stated, folding her arms across her chest.
     Tracy looked at Amy and then back at Natasha and Gina thought she saw a hint of interest on Tracy's face.
     "Let me get things started here," Gina said to Natasha. She then grabbed Tracy by the hair and stood her up, immediately kissing her deeply on the mouth and sliding a hand between her legs to get her motor running and hot.
     "Mmmmm," Tracy cooed, kissing Gina back and grabbing her breasts with both hands.
     "You go girl!" Natasha said, grabbing the camcorder and recording the action as Gina warmed up the sexy little brunette.
     "This is disgusting!" Amy complained. "TRACY! Stop it!"
     "Mmmph . . . mmmph!" Gina mouthed as she tried to break off the kiss but Tracy wouldn't stop. Gina finally pulled away, spun Tracy around, and pushed her onto the bed toward Amy.
     Tracy grabbed Amy who screamed out immediately, dragging her down to her back and kissing her, grabbing her by the hair to hold her in place. Natasha was recording everything now as Amy tried to fight off her former ally who was intent on fucking her lesbian style.
     The two sexy babes wrestled and rolled all over the bed, ripping and tearing at each other's sleazy lingerie, their silk stockings hissing as their legs entwined in a rolling embrace. Breasts were grabbed, clawed, and bitten and hair was brutally pulled as Tracy wore Amy down enough to mount her and start to hump her thigh that she now tightly held between her own legs in a leg scissors.
     Both girls' negligees were shredded and ripped to tatters and their once sheer stockings were now riddled with runs and gaping holes as Tracy pumped and fucked her house mouth, clad in their skimpy little panties. Grunting, panting, huffing and puffing now, Tracy began to moan heralding the onset of yet another orgasm. Her sexy body wildly convulsed and pumped against Amy's body, her bare tits bouncing heavily with each thrusting pump of her loins.
     Amy had both hands embedded in Tracy's hair and was pulling savagely but Tracy didn't even feel it as she continued to be driven by her lusty libido.
     "Mm . . . mm . . . mm . . . mm . . . oooooh . . . eeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Tracy finally screamed out as she grabbed two handfuls of Amy's hair and pulled viciously while biting the blonde's bare tits like a piranha, her teeth snapping and nipping at the screaming blonde's heavy mounds.
     "Oh God . . . oh . . . oh . . . oh," Tracy now moaned, depleted beyond reason and totally exhausted from the whole ordeal.
     "Get . . . ungh . . . off . . . me . . . bitch!" Amy sputtered, pushing Tracy's dead weight off her and rolling her onto the bed beside her. "You . . . bitches will . . . will . . . pay for this!" she hissed.
     "I think not!" Natasha beamed with a wide smile as she popped the video cassette out of the camcorder. "I'll just hang onto this for a while . . . maybe the dean would like to see it . . . or maybe The Daily Dyke could publish photos from it. what do you think, Gina? News worthy stuff on here?"
     "Absolutely!" Gina agreed.
     "Fuck you!" Amy hissed.
     "Sure thing, baby!" Natasha cooed. "Anytime you want to . . . just call me!"

The end