News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suite Showdown - by J. Coleman

• 3 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Suite Showdown - by J. Coleman
« on: April 06, 2013, 06:24:35 PM »
Suite Showdown
Short Story by J. Coleman

Diane was a trophy wife and was quite comfortable in that role. Her husband was well off, powerful, and was going places in the corporate world. Diane's role was basically to look good, accompany him to social functions, and then to indulge her whims while he was at work. The sultry brunette enjoyed tennis, working out, many philanthropic activities, and even a dollop of community service when the mood struck her. Her life was idyllic and coming from an average blue collar family; the thirty-five year old sometimes had to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.
     But recently, Diane's Camelot had lost some of its luster when she began to suspect her husband was having an affair. The signs were minimal at first and she dismissed them as simple paranoia but as time went on; she became more and more convinced her initial fears were, in fact, right.
     At thirty-five, Diane worked hard to fight the onset of aging; working out diligently to keep her youthful figure and spending hours in the spas to keep her skin young and healthy. But despite all the money and resources she had at her disposal, fighting back father time was a losing battle and to wind up at her age in a contest with probably a much younger and much prettier mistress; she had the deck stacked against her.
     Diane reluctantly hired a private investigator to find out if she was right and within a week; she received the bad news that her husband was seeing another woman. Her name was Kym and she was a twenty-four year old blue-eyed blonde with the looks and body Diane feared most.
     Diane was in the study of her home and leaned back after sliding the eight by ten color photo of the blonde mistress back into the manila envelope with all the documentation of her husband's infidelity. She refused to cry even though it would have been the logical thing to do at that moment. Instead; she felt anger, betrayal, jealousy, and a healthy hatred for the blonde hussy threatening her life style. She knew there was no point in confronting her husband with her information. He would deny it and then just become even more secretive about the affair. The only way for her to end it would be to make the mistress end it and that was what she decided to do.
     After a few days to digest all the new information and formulate a plan; Diane was ready to make her move. She knew her husband would be seeing Kym on Friday night at a downtown hotel where they had a regularly scheduled Friday night rendezvous each week. They met in the hotel lounge, had a few drinks, and would then go up to a room that Kym had purchased for their sexual pleasure. Diane drove downtown to the hotel and took up a position out of sight in the lobby to watch for them to arrive.
     Diane burned with anger as she watched the bubbly blonde greet her husband just outside the door of the lounge. The blonde threw her arms around his neck, bent her knee and lifted her leg, and kissed him sensuously on the mouth. After the kiss, he squeezed her ass and they disappeared into the lounge to begin their revelry. Diane took a deep breath as she tried to calm herself; resisting the urge to barge right into the lounge and rip the bitch's hair out by the black roots. But she knew that would accomplish nothing so she fought the urge. She knew she had to get the blonde to break it off on her own and the best way to do that was with the one thing she was certain the blonde would understand . . . money.
     Diane waited for what seemed like an eternity but finally the couple came out of the lounge and headed straight toward the elevators. Diane stayed concealed and the moment they got into the elevator; she headed for the front desk.
     She placed a manila envelope on the counter and asked for Kym's room number; telling the desk clerk the envelope contained information Kym had to have immediately to close a deal at work.
     "I'm terribly sorry, ma'am, but I can't divulge that information," the clerk said.
     "Oh, please!" Diane said with a full pout, forcing tears to well up in her eyes. "I'll lose my job if I don't get this to her! She was emphatic about me bringing it to her hotel room the second I received it!"
     "I could get fired for doing that," the clerk said; holding his ground.
     "Look, no one would have to know," Diane said; thinking quick on her feet. "If you were to just silently right a room number on a piece of paper and hand it to me, I'll thank you and leave the hotel. Then, in a few minutes, I'll come back through and won't even look your way." Then, she handed the clerk two tightly folded hundred dollar bills.
     The clerk looked around, looked back at Diane who was still pleading with him with her eyes and quivering, pouting lower lip. He sighed and wrote the room number on a piece of paper and Diane smiled; blowing him a kiss as she left the hotel.
     Once outside; Diane used her cell phone to call her husband to tell him someone had broken into their house and the place was a shambles. She said the police were there and wanted him there to verify what guns were stolen. When he heard his guns were stolen; he immediately said he'd be right there and hung up.
     Diane then headed back into the hotel and took up a vantage point near the elevators. As soon as her husband stepped off the elevator; Diane was on her way to the eighth floor to confront the mistress before she left the room.
     Diane knocked on the door and Kym opened it a moment later.
     "Yes?" the blonde smiled. "Can I help you?"
     "As a matter of fact, yes . . . you certainly can," Diane said; pushing past the surprised blonde and barging into the room that turned out to be a posh suite.
     "EXCUSE ME!" Kym said in a huff; cocking her hands threateningly on her hips as she glared at the intruder. "Who the fuck are you and what do you want?"
     Diane casually put her purse down on the credenza in the foyer and turned back around to face Kym. Diane was in a striking very low-cut black cocktail dress with rhinestone shoulder straps. Her shoes were stiletto heeled pumps in black patent leather with small bows on the backs of each shoe. Her brown hair was lightly pinned on top of her head and her makeup, as always, was impeccable.
     Kym faced her angrily in a blue floral dress that wrapped around her and tied at the waist. It had shoulder straps but not as thin or ornamental as Diane's were. The front was cut very deep and low; the center slit descending to almost her navel. Neither women were wearing bras since neither had any idea she'd be getting into a catfight on this night.
     "Let me be succinct," Diane began; pulling out the manila envelope she'd showed the desk clerk. She thrust the envelope toward Kym who just glanced at it and then snapped her eyes right back to the strange woman in her room. "There's ten thousand dollars in this envelope . . . it's yours . . . to stay away from my husband."
     "Ahhhhhh," Kym smiled; nodding her head. "The wife."
     "Yes, the wife," Diane said without a smile.
     "I figured I'd meet you sooner or later," Kym shrugged. "Funny, I pictured you much younger and much prettier."
     "I beg your pardon?!" Diane responded; mortally wounded by the digging comment that hit a tender spot.
     "So, uh . . . you're husband is worth ten thousand, huh?" Kym smirked; walking into the living room of the suite and grabbing a pack of cigarettes on the coffee table. She put one to her red-painted lips and lit it; taking a long slow drag and then blowing the smoke into Diane's face as the brunette joined her in the living room, still holding the envelope.
     "Okay, name your price!" Diane said; pulling out her check book and a pen.
     "I've got a better idea, bitch!" Kym said; snuffing out the barely smoked cigarette in an ashtray. "Take your money and your check book and get the fuck out of here while you still have your hair!"
     "Don't you dare threaten me you little tramp!" Diane said; not thinking for a moment the girl would be brazen enough to actually attack her.
     "Ooooooh!" Kym said, feigning fear. "I'm scared now!" What are you gonna do, call your lawyer and sue me?!"
     Diane was now in a situation she wasn't sure how to get out of. The blonde while not physically imposing; was still menacing in a peculiar kind of way. She looked like the kind of girl who would engage in some kind of sordid brothel-type brawl and Diane was not a fighter by any means. She'd been in a few scraps in her teens back in high school but here, alone in a hotel suite, there would be no one to intervene or break it up and that thought terrified her considering Kym was more than ten years younger than her. She had to find a way out of the situation before it resorted to violence but while still saving face and getting what she came for . . . her husband.
     "What's it going to take to get you to back off and leave my husband alone?" Diane said; forcing her voice to remain calm and not crack under the pressure.
     "You can't buy me, bitch!" Kym hissed angrily; again cocking her hands on her hips. "I was perfectly content to just play with him for a while and then move on . . . but now I think I'll KEEP HIM!"
     "Like hell you will, slut!" Diane snapped instantly; impulsively slapping the blonde's face like a reflex action.
     Kym's eyes narrowed as her hand went right to her reddened, stinging cheek; the anger in her like a dam ready to burst.
     "That's gonna cost you, girlie!" Kym hissed angrily as she kicked off her high heels and removed her ear rings.
     "You just stay away from my husband!" Diane ordered; realizing the blonde was getting ready for a full-blown fight. Diane wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible now before she got into something she might not be able to get out of. She already regretted slapping the blonde and hoped that had not already pushed the situation beyond the point of no return. She turned and headed for the still open suite door; hoping Kym would just back down and let her leave.
     Kym was a very good judge of people and could read body language with the best of them and she knew Diane had made a mistake and was now trying to get herself out of a jam. Sensing the fear and trepidation in the brunette; Kym was not going to let her off the hook without having some fun so she lunged forward and got to the door before Diane did and slammed it shut.
     "Leaving so soon?!" Kym smiled; locking and dead bolting the heavy door.
     "Open that door at once!" Diane demanded arrogantly as if the blonde would instantly comply with the order.
     "That sounded very much like an order," Kym said smoothly and calmly; still with a grin on her face. "I'm no waitress, bitch . . . I don't take orders!" Her mood then suddenly shifted from smiling to menacing.
     "Open the door or I'll call hotel security!" Diane threatened; hoping Kym wouldn't call her bluff. Diane was now nearly in a state of full-blown panic at the thought of getting into a brawl with the young buxom blonde in the privacy of a hotel room. She had no idea what Kym might be capable of doing and she didn't want to find out.
     "Again . . . that really sounded like an order!" Kym said; shaking her head and giving Diane a light but serious shove in the chest. "I told you . . . I don't . . . take . . . orders!"
     "I'm sorry!" Diane said; reeling backwards and catching herself before she fell from the shove. "PLEASE . . . may I go?!"
     "That's better!" Kym beamed. "But no . . . not until I get an apology!"
     "An apology for what?!" Diane asked quickly.
     "For trying to order me around . . . for calling me a tramp . . . for calling me a SLUT!" Kym reminded her. "And just for being an all-around fucking snotty assed bitch!"
     "Okay fine . . . I apologize!" Diane forced herself to say; willing to say just about anything at this point to avoid a fight.
     "Hmmmmm . . . that didn't sound sincere at all," Kym shook her head as she leaned back against the door and folded her arms across her chest. "Try again!"
     "I'm SORRY!" Diane said emphatically. “Now, may I PLEASE leave?"
     "Give me the envelope!" Kym said; extending her hand.
     Diane hesitated and then handed the money to the blonde. "Okay, we have a deal," Diane then said as Kym snatched the envelope.
     "What deal?" Kym smiled. "I just wanted the money . . . I'm STILL going to keep fucking your husband!"
     "You whore!" Diane spat instantly.
     "Fuck you, bitch!" Kym fired back; slapping Diane hard. "You can't just barge in here all high and mighty and start ordering me around like I'm your hand maiden! Get the fuck out of here before I change my mind and kick your sorry ass!"
Something in Diane snapped at that moment and if she'd taken a moment longer to think about it; she might have chosen a different path but acting instinctively, she returned Kym's slap and the blonde grabbed two handfuls of her hair.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Diane yelped as Kym spun her around and slammed her against the door.
     "You arrogant fucking cxnt!" Kym snarled. "Now you're gonna find out what happened when you fuck with the wrong person!" With that, Kym bunched up her fist and gut punched the brunette while holding her head pinned against the door by the hair.
     "Unnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Diane groaned in pain; her eyes wide from the vicious punch as she tried to catch her breath.
     Kym then began brutally slapping and punching the brunette who wriggled, squirmed, and tried to escape. Kym was surprisingly strong and despite Diane's best efforts; she couldn't push off the door and was trapped.
     "Ungh . . . owwwww . . . ungh . . . stop . . . ungh!" Diane grunted, groaned, and pleaded with her assailant; tears already streaming down her face at the painful beating she was taking.
     Then Diane inadvertently stepped on one of Kym's bare feet with a stiletto heel and the blonde screamed out in pain; stumbling backwards and limping on the sore foot. Diane spun around and frantically began clawing at the locks on the door; trying to see them through tear blurred eyes to get the door open.
     "Oh no you don't!" Kym hissed; lunging forward and grabbing Diane by the hair with both hands and dragging her away from the door.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Diane screamed in pain; clinging to the door handle for dear life.
     "Let . . . go . . . bitch!" Kym grunted; putting a foot against the door to get enough leverage to pry the brunette free.
     When Diane's grip finally failed; the momentum of Kym's hard hair pulling sent them both careening across the foyer into the living room. Kym whipped the brunette around by the hair and Diane went reeling into the back of the sofa; hitting it and falling over the back onto the cushions and then rolling onto the floor in front of it.
     Still limping slightly; Kym got around the sofa just as Diane was getting to her feet and they locked together in a two-handed hair pulling struggle. Diane had lost both her high heels when she flew over the sofa and now knowing she would have to fight or just get beat up; she went for Kym's hair with all she had.
     The two fighters ripped and tore at each other's hair; wildly whirling around and slamming into furniture. Screaming, grunting, cursing, and squealing; they battled all over the living room and Diane was holding her own in the hair pulling but Kym, being the more experienced fighter, had a few tricks up her sleeve and quickly took the fight to the next level by grabbing the top of Diane's black dress and ripping it.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Diane screamed as the expensive black dress ripped and rhinestones from the thin straps flew all over the living room floor. Without the straps to hold the dress up, it quickly slid down Diane's shapely body and gathered on the floor around her ankles; leaving her standing there to fight now in just her little black satin bikini panties.
     Diane knew she was in serious trouble now and that this was going to be a dirty, back alley bitch fight so she grabbed Kym's dress and began tearing and pulling it with both hands; cursing wildly as she did.
     An intense tug-of-war developed over Kym's dress with the garment half on and half off as they struggled around the suite and bounced off walls. The blue floral print dress finally gave way with a loud ripping sound; leaving Kym now clad in just a very brief pair of red silk thong panties.
     With the struggle for the dress over now; Kym grabbed Diane's left arm and spun her around to slam her face first against the wall.
     "Ungh!" Diane grunted as she thudded against the wall with her head turned and her left cheek pressed tightly against the wall. Kym pushed into her to smash Diane's tits flat against the wall while positioning a knee between the brunette's legs.
     "Too bad . . . your hubby isn't here . . . to see this!" Kym said. "He'd love . . . to see you . . . get your ass kicked!"
     "Unnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Diane groaned. "Let me . . . ungh . . . go . . . bitch!"
     "Then I could . . . fuck him and . . . ungh . . . make you watch!" Kym taunted; painting the picture for the wife.
     "BITCH!" Diane screamed; wildly and blindly groping and clawing at Kym's body to find something to sink her claws into.
     Kym now had one hand in Diane's hair and was using the other hand to keep her opponent's arm pinned up behind her back in a rear arm bar. She kept slamming Diane's face and bare tits against the wall repeatedly; each time bringing a groan from the brunette as she thudded against the wall.
     "You like . . . this . . . BITCH?!" Kym panted; continuing to have her way with her boyfriend's wife. "Come on . . . this is too . . . ungh . . . easy!"
     Diane was seeing stars now from having her head and face slammed against the wall and she was getting desperate now to find a way to escape the blonde's hold. She was still groping wildly behind her back and only managing to lightly rack her nails across Kym's bare flesh that while painful; wasn't enough to force the blonde to give up the dominant hold she had.
     Finally reaching back over her own head; Diane was able to grab a fistful of Kym's hair.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Kym squealed as Diane pulled with everything she had. "You BITCH!" Kym released the arm bar and drove a hard punch into Diane's ribs that smacked loudly against the brunette's bare flesh.
     "Unnnnnnhhhhhhhh!" Diane moaned; still clinging to Kym's hair.
     Two more punches followed with similar results before Diane got herself turned around to face the blonde. She released Kym's hair and red-faced with rage; she dug all ten talons into the blonde's pretty face.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Kym shrieked as she groped at Diane's hands to pry them from her face; leaving many small nasty puncture wounds in their wake on her cheeks and around her eyes.
     A wild exchange of slaps and punches followed with each fighter keeping one hand embedded in the other's hair. They struggled across the room and through the bedroom door; winding up getting their legs tangled together and falling onto the bed.
     Kym wound up momentarily on her back and snaked her legs around Diane's nearly naked body in a scissors hold as the slapping, punching, and hair pulling continued at a frenzied pace.
     But Diane quickly found out that being on top was not overly advantageous as Kym sink her claws into Diane's bare tits that were dangling invitingly.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Diane screamed out in agony; her bare tender breasts now being maliciously twisted, pulled, and clawed by the wild young blonde.
     This was what Diane had feared most. They were nearly naked, on a bed, and fighting like two cheap, slutty whores in the privacy of a hotel suite with no one to come to her rescue. While Diane had been in a few fights in her life; she'd never been in one like this and she knew the only way to survive would be to keep fighting so she grabbed Kym's tits and this was the first time in her life her hands had ever touched another woman's bare breasts.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Kym squealed as Diane's fingernails dug into her bare tits. She was a bit surprised that the affluent and domesticated older woman would lower herself to fight like this but this was her turf and her fight so if Diane was willing to fight dirty; she'd give her all she could handle.
     "Okay bitch . . . ungh . . . let's do this!" Kym grunted; locking down the scissors hold by hooking her ankles together and squeezing her powerful thighs around Diane's midsection.
     Still clawing at Kym's tits; Diane now used her other hand to claw at Kym's thighs to pry open the crushing body scissors but the blonde hung tough and refused to give up the hold. The bed spread was now getting bunched up from their frenetic struggling as they rocked back and forth; screaming and grunting as they battled.
     Loud slaps now reverberated around the bedroom of the suite as open hands smacked against bare flesh. Diane was slapping and clawing at Kym's thighs now with both hands while Kym was slapping Diane's face and breasts. Diane's bare feet were tearing up the bed clothes as she wildly struggled to escape the painful pin; her bare tits now wildly swinging back and forth as she twisted and writhed.
     "Ungh . . . ungh . . . ungh . . . let me . . . go . . . bitch!" Diane panted and grunted; still clawing at the blonde's thighs.
     "You're not . . . ungh . . . going anywhere . . . cxnt!" Kym panted; rolling to her right and slamming Diane down onto the bed on her side while keeping the body scissors tightly in place.
     Kym now grabbed Diane's hair with both hands and rolled back to her left; tossing Diane now completely over onto her other side. Kym then went back to the right again and this time got too close to the edge of the bed. Diane's left leg slid off the bed and she slid around to pull her other leg off as well.
     Now on her knees beside the bed and fully upright; Diane's movement had turned Kym around until she was now lying across the bed with her buttocks right at the edge and her legs still coiled around Diane's waist.
     The fight was now a wild exchange of slaps, grabs, pinches, gouges, and constant hair pulling either with one hand or both as they thrashed, wriggled, squirmed, and screamed.
     Kym was pulling Diane down on top of her by the hair to get at her face and tits while Diane was struggling to stay upright on her knees to pull Kym up off the bed to target her breasts and face. It was a back and forth struggle for several minutes until Kym had enough of the stalemate and relinquished the body scissors. She immediately slid around and fully engaged the brunette still on her knees beside the bed.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Diane screamed as Kym grabbed two handfuls of hair and sunk her teeth into Diane's left breast.
     Diane jerked backwards quickly; falling onto her buttocks and dragging Kym with her; pulling the blonde off the bed and down on top of her on the carpet. The two panty-clad fighters began struggling around on the floor now; each battling to gain the better position with slaps still ringing out and screams filling the room.
     Kym quickly shoved a hand between their writhing bodies and groped blindly until she found the smooth moist warm satin crotch of Diane's panties.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Diane screamed; more from horror than from pain as the wild blonde attacked her cxnt.
     "You don't . . . need this . . . ungh . . . dried up old cxnt . . . anymore!" Kym panted as she groped and clawed at Diane's panties, cxnt, and inner thighs. "My pussy . . . is all he . . . needs!"
     "You . . . fucking . . . WHORE!" Diane panted angrily; shoving a hand between Kym's legs now. Diane was now locked in a cxnt fight with her husband's mistress in the very hotel room they used for their sexual encounters. The fight was now simply a matter of who could do the most heinous things to the other in the guise of fighting. They grabbed, prodded, clawed, and pinched each other between the legs; savagely pulling and stretching one another's little panties to the breaking point.
     During the course of the frenzied cxnt battle; one of Diane's fingers actually slid into Kym’s' cxnt. When the moist warmth enveloped Diane's finger, she pulled it back out instantly; mortified by what she'd done. Seeing this weakness in her opponent; Kym escalated the cxnt fighting by taking it into a full blown sixty-nine position.
     Diane struggled wildly to escape as the musky scent of Kym's crotch overwhelmed her. Kym snaked her bare legs around Diane's neck to hold her in position; forcing her panty-clad cxnt as close to the brunette's face as she could get it.
     "No . . . ungh . . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Diane moaned, grunted, and squealed in a full panic now. The heinous nature of what she was engaged in was now becoming too much for Diane to bear. The fight had degenerated into what could easily be taken for violent lesbian sex and the thirtyish brunette had already allowed herself to be sucked too deep into Kym's perverse abyss.
     But Diane's problems suddenly went from bad to very bad when Kym sunk her teeth into Diane's panty-clad cxnt.
     "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Diane screamed at the top of her lungs from the pain and from the very nature of what Kym was doing. Having another woman's mouth on her cxnt was just one more perverse thing to add to the growing list of "firsts" she was experiencing.
     Diane now went absolutely wild; kicking, slapping, thrashing, and flailing about until she broke free of the sixty-nine position and pushed Kym away. Both women slowly struggled to their knees on the bedroom floor; their faces obscured by their matted tangled hair and their bare breasts heaving up and down with each heavy breath. Kym's checks were wet and shiny from Diane's cxnt juices and when Kym licked some of the juices from around her mouth; Diane involuntarily pulled back in revulsion and fear. The blonde was clearly in her element in this type of sordid sexual battle and Diane now just wanted to run for her life before things got even worse.
     "Come . . . on . . . hag!" Kym taunted as she removed her panties. "I'm . . . not done . . . with you . . . yet!"
     "No . . . more!" Diane shook her head; having had enough.
     "Uh uh," Kym shook her head. "We're . . . not . . . done!"
     Kym leaned forward onto her hands and knees and began moving toward the terrified Diane who was already scooting backwards now on her knees to keep some distance between them.
     "You . . . haven't licked . . . my . . . pussy . . . yet!" Kym said as she slowly inched toward Diane on hands and knees.
     "Back off . . . bitch!" Diane warned when she backed against the wall and had no where left to retreat to.
     Kym just smiled and kept coming; leaving Diane little choice but to launch an attack before Kym got to her. With a loud scream; Diane threw herself at the approaching blonde and tackled her to the carpet in a swirling mass of arms and legs. Punches and slaps flailed wildly; diverting Kym from her course of action and forcing her to re-engage Diane in the catfight.
     The brunette was now fighting with everything she had as she tore at Kym's hair and battered her tits and face with punches, slaps, and anything else she could do inflict pain and suffering on her tormentor.
     Catching Kym with several solid punches to the face; Diane managed to stagger the blonde and put her completely on the defensive. Kym covered her face and head with her forearms and used her legs to try to kick the flailing brunette away but Diane was now in command and wasn't going to let the tables be turned back in Kym's favor once again so she mercilessly battered the stunned blonde; pummeling her with both fists even after she went limp and slumped nearly unconscious to the carpet.
     Diane was almost possessed at this point; refusing to stop the horrific beating. Kym was limp and not offering any resistance but Diane kept pounding on her face, head, and tits so hard and for so long; she was beginning to perspire from the exertion.
     Kym was just moaning in a dream world; periodically groaning or spitting out a mouthful of blood from the dozens of punches she'd taken squarely in the face. Her nose was bleeding from both nostrils and clumps of hair had been torn out; leaving nasty bare red spots on her scalp.
     Diane then finally pushed the blonde onto her back and mounted her in a classic schoolgirl pin. She was now caught up in heat of the moment and muttering to herself about Kym wanting her to lick her pussy.
     Despite one part of her brain telling her to collect her things and leave; another part of her . . . a deeply hidden dark side of her . . . was telling her to pay the bitch back for what she'd done to her.
     "Unnnnnhhhhhhhhh," Kym moaned as Diane sat atop her tits pondering what to do to the blonde hussy who was fucking her man.
     Grabbing Kym by the hair with both hands; Diane slid forward until the crotch of her nearly shredded little panties was positioned right over Kym's mouth. Diane was panting heavily from exhaustion and breathing was difficult but she still wanted to punish the blonde so she screwed up her courage and used Kym's hair to pull the girl's face tightly against her panty-clad cxnt. She wiggled and squirmed back and forth to grind her cxnt against the blonde's face as Kym laid there; still offering no resistance in her beaten and bloody condition.
     Diane rode her for a few minutes and when she began to feel sexual stirrings deep within her loins; she got wide-eyed and slid off Kym's vanquished body onto the carpet. Diane crawled into the corner and sat there; rocking and sobbing with her knees pulled up against her chest. She knew after this day; she'd never be the same person she was. Too much had happened and the sordid nature of the fight she'd engaged in would alter her personality forever.
     Finally collecting her torn dress; Diane used pins she found in a drawer to piece it back together enough to leave the hotel. She cleaned up in the bathroom to wash away the blood and used makeup to try to cover the more obvious scratches and bruises she'd sustained.
     Kym was now conscious as Diane prepared to leave the suite. She grabbed Kym's little red thong panties and shoved them into her purse. "I'm keeping these, bitch!" she hissed at the blonde was now sitting on the bedroom floor with her back against the bed.
     "Fine . . . take them," Kym said weakly.
     "If I ever find you've been near my husband again," Diane said coldly. "I'll finish what I started here today . . . slut!"
     Kym just nodded in silence. She knew she'd been beaten on this day but she also knew that Diane had just gotten lucky and that there would never be another fight like this between them. Even though Diane had won; Kym knew the older brunette would never allow herself to engage in such a dirty catfight again.

The End

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Suite Showdown - by J. Coleman
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 11:35:32 AM »
Another great story by J. Coleman. Thanks for sharing it with us. The man had a real talent.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 08:06:13 AM »
Oooh my, a pampered wife wins for a change!  ::) As always, Coleman writies very sexily - thanks for sharing.  :) ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 03:46:03 PM »
Excellent story. Nice to see the older wife,Diane,win.

Thanks for the post gmenn. How many more of Mr Coleman's stories do you have?

Be patient. I'll post all Coleman's stories I have. ;)