News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who should face Miss Faren Williams in a titfight?

• 22 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Who should face Miss Faren Williams in a titfight?
« on: April 10, 2013, 09:11:30 PM »
Thought of an interesting titfight where Faren flies to the UK to take on the best the UK has to offer.  She faces off against 2 girls.  One she completely dominates and crushes her tits, the second girl, a good friend of the girl Faren just crushed gets revenge on Faren and smashes her tits in.

So, who should Faren crush and who should crush Faren?

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Two polls have been made on Faren so far:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,21535.0.html
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,25277.0.html

Faren wins a close one against Esther Baxter and ends up with a tie against Karin Spolnikova.

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
Re: Who should face Miss Faren Williams in a titfight?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 06:40:14 PM »
ok so Farren comes to England and she has a titfight against Cheryl Cole who is pretty much helpless against Farren. we're talking humiliating defeat for the English woman. however then Mel B decides to take revenge and at the same time demonstrate Spice Girls are the better girl group so she takes on Farren with her big brown breasts and defeats her, leaving Farren panting on the floor in defeat

Cheryl Cole
{alt}

Mel B
{alt}

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 06:45:50 PM »
I think Lindsey would punish Faren.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 06:47:51 PM »
ok so Farren comes to England and she has a titfight against Cheryl Cole who is pretty much helpless against Farren. we're talking humiliating defeat for the English woman. however then Mel B decides to take revenge and at the same time demonstrate Spice Girls are the better girl group so she takes on Farren with her big brown breasts and defeats her, leaving Farren panting on the floor in defeat

Cheryl Cole
{alt}

Mel B
{alt}

Sorry, but I'm afraid Faren would crush them both.  Mel B is a D cup, Faren is an F cup at least.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
What about any of the Nuts girls like Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Sammy Braddy, Peta Todd, Eva Wywral and Alice Goodwin and others?  Don't they want to fight Faren's super juggs?

Offline Smokey

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 08:04:49 PM »
Rather than two friends, I'd have two rivals face Faren. I've always imagined a strong rivalry between Lucy Pinder and Rosie Jones. I'd have Rosie step up first and get squashed, then have Lucy step in and show her how it's done, prompting Rosie to challenge Lucy later to salvage her pride.

I would almost reverse that, with Lucy getting squashed and Rosie squashing Faren just to upstage Lucy, prompting a challenge from Lucy to put Rosie in her place, but as great as that would be, I think the first scenario is more realistic.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 08:26:34 PM »
Rather than two friends, I'd have two rivals face Faren. I've always imagined a strong rivalry between Lucy Pinder and Rosie Jones. I'd have Rosie step up first and get squashed, then have Lucy step in and show her how it's done, prompting Rosie to challenge Lucy later to salvage her pride.

I would almost reverse that, with Lucy getting squashed and Rosie squashing Faren just to upstage Lucy, prompting a challenge from Lucy to put Rosie in her place, but as great as that would be, I think the first scenario is more realistic.

Nice scenario.  I believe it would be more realistic if Lucy squashed Faren's boobs.  Rosie a little satisfied Faren is getting hers but jealous at the same time because Lucy is beating someone that wiped the floor with her in a titboxing match.

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 08:37:45 PM »
Lucy Pinder or Christina Hendricks crushing Miss Faren would be such a Delicious fantasy and site to see.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 08:44:19 PM »
Lucy Pinder or Christina Hendricks crushing Miss Faren would be such a Delicious fantasy and site to see.

They could take turns crushing Faren.  Have Christina crush Faren and Lucy gives her a couple days to recover to crush her tits.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »
Huge huge breasts against nearly nothing. That's my choice.  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 12:38:14 PM by krispin »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »
Huge huge breasts against nearly nothing. That's my choice.  ;D ;D

Well, that would be mean.  I happen to like Keira Knightly.  With that being said though, I don't think we want to make things toooo easy for Faren. 

Who do you think should crush Faren for revenge?

Offline eyeinthesky

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 06:34:41 PM »

Cheryl Cole
{alt}

Mel B
{alt}

Sorry, but I'm afraid Faren would crush them both.  Mel B is a D cup, Faren is an F cup at least.

Mel B is endlessly stronger, more aggressive and more energetic than Faren Williams. Williams would get a serious beating. in a titfight too

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 11:21:25 AM »
Esther Baxter would make a fantastic opponent for Farren Williams.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 12:32:51 PM »

Yeah, that's why I already did a poll on them.  What about any of the British models that can be found in Nuts magazine like Lucy Pinder, Sophie Howard, and Sammy Braddy for example? 

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 09:22:48 PM »

Yeah, that's why I already did a poll on them.  What about any of the British models that can be found in Nuts magazine like Lucy Pinder, Sophie Howard, and Sammy Braddy for example? 

I'm sorry I missed it or forgot about your poll. I'll have to check it out.