News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.

• 134 Replies

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
Re: AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 10:57:15 PM »
Stepping down the ramp from the ship i boarded some weeks ago, the sun hits my face and i bask for a moment enjoying the sights and aromours of thebazar. Walking up the jetty looking round to see who is around, tapping a local fisherman on the shoulder. Excuse me kind sir can you point me in the direction of the arena please ? I seam to have the right temprement and attitude that this place NEEDS theres a kiss in it for ya if ya doo x

Im here girls been a while till i got to know some people but ive set foot in Amazonia so be prepared to bow toits new Empress... Mmmm Empress Karly has a certain ring to it.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 02:44:51 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS ....  the winner.. and NEW EMPRESS of AMAZONIA!!!  MICHELLE!!!!!    HURRAYYYY for MICHELLE..
now EMPRESS MICHELLE OF AMAZONIA!!!
I proclaim, as people rush forth, to lift her up, kiss her ass, and begin the procession, to her new palace.

Sadie rests watching, she had been so close. Yet now many turn away from her, for the ass kiss-fest. Hoping to promote themselves to the new empress. While others try to get in Michelle's good graces. While looking for their chance to betray her, fight her, and take the throne themselves.

I walk towards Sadie. The Oracle appearing beside me, as Sadie looks up at us. Anger and confusion on her face. The Oracle kneels beside her. "Do not dispare young warrior." "I said you will be Empress someday, and so you shall." "This is just not that day." She says smiling, laying her hand on Sadie's shoulder. Some of Sadie's wounds healing. Giving her some comfot. The oracle then rising, nodding to me. Before vanishing in a soft flash of white light.
I gently scoop Sadie up, holding her gently.
"So now I get to be the fucking maid?" Sadie asks, eyes watching me closely.

"No Sadie, you have more than proven your worth to the Gods, as well as myself." I begin tellling her. "Now it is time, for me to tend to your wounds." "Michelle is now Empress." "Yet she will need help, leading the forces of Amazonia."
"Sadie, for now, you are named Captain of the guard, and leader of the catfighting armies of Amazonia." "You will only have to take orders from the empress herself." "At the same time, you are to protect her, unless it is for a re-match, for the fight for the throne." "This is as it has been decreed by to me, before the contest began."
"One would become Empress, one her right hand, and number one contender." "I will check on her later, as Empress Michelle has many to tend to her for now." "That being done, let's see you are taken care of as well." "Think we have some marshmallows arrived fresh from the island of S'moreia." I tell her, as I carry her from the arena.
Later a giant party to be held.. for all to celebrate the crowning of the new empress.

HAIL EMPRESS MICHELLE!!    Empress of all Amazonia!!
HAIL SADIEWRESTLES .. worthy fighter, and NEW captain of the Empress guard!!
HAIL AMAZONIA!!!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 02:50:55 AM »
KARLY_KATS welcome to Amazonia .....

The streets, docks, bazar... Arena.. Even the temple of the oracle ... open for you to enjoy, take pleasure OR catfight in.

As you see, a NEW empress has been crowned ...
Feel free to make some noise ... As more ladies do make noise here. You may fight with them, in replied posts back and forth here.
Cyber fight together.. then report results here... as well as polls if you like.

Ladies may add, in posts here anytime. You may also start getting some ranking. If you ladies begin to add in enough, as well as win some catfights, with other ladies here.
You never know, you may be given the chance to fight the empress one on one, in a future poll.

That said..... Amazonia ... PARTY ON .. and please feel free to eat, drink, and kick some other ladies asses!!

Storm

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
Ya!...what Sadie said!    Oh...and by the way bitches and psuedo bitches!....I am da god damn Empress and I'd like to start getting jusssssssst a little more respect!  Okaaaaayyy?

Sonofabitch!....I am about to start some public executions here in a day or so if ya'll subjects don't start chilin!!  I AM DE EMPRESS!!!!!!

Now....my first order of bidness....All males between the ages of.....oh hell....18 and 35 (sorry old fockers.....I'm check with ya'll laters)  will get prepared (that means take a fucking bath) to submit themselves for the ROYAL INSPECTION by me....THE EMPRESS!  This is in preparation...of course....for the begining of the Michelle New Year.  Its like the Chinese New Year but in the Michelle New Year....the males gotta submit themselves to me....for ....ummmmm......my pleasure :)

Look folks...its an honor....I mean common on!   Look at me!....I'M HOT!

Official royal proclamation to follow soon....

From,
Da Empress Michelle

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 07:37:07 PM »
Bugger me whats all this fuss, oh some new thing given authority huh ? *Spits on the floor, i DONT do well with authority. Hey Storm where can a girl get a drink round here honey ? I gots me a thirst on, surely there has to be a bar here full of erm cats to ponder over and play with ?
Ill be at the bar girls comeand say hi if ya like ill be the one drumming my nails on the woodwork ;o)

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 09:21:24 PM »
PPFFFFFTTTTTT UUUgggghhhhhhh What the Fuuuck Wiping the milk from my face the wetness making my top cling that lil bit tighter and making my breasts look puuurrrfect... Thanks sweetie shame about the smell but i guess you're used to it everytime you open your mouth... jeeeez Listerine much ???
Pushing my barstool out from under me as a gaggle of boys hand and offer me towles//// So your the not so big cheese rounfd here then huh ? Causing mre trouble than preventing hmmmm. Thats a nice shiny captains badge you wanna be careful someone better doesnt come along and take it off you sweetie.....* tugs the captains badge on your top and smirks

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 09:32:23 PM »
*sits watching the commotion smiling*  :)

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 12:00:24 AM »
Errrrrr Hey dont just walk away from me girl.

*folds arms and pouts mumbling undermy breath rassin frassin dick dasterdly skanky lookin gypsy stinkin trailer trash wannabe slut grrrrr

Impatiently tapping my foot on the floor

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2013, 07:34:16 AM »
I make sure the empress gets comfy, in her new palace. The oracle, smiling, as she gives me more information. One thing about the oracle. She likes to play games. Unless you ask the right question, in the right way. She will give you only part of the answer.
Teasingly, dropping more in, as things develop.

Part of it is very pleasing, while part of it, makes me wonder. Since I never agreed to be part butler in any way. Still, I get Michelle through the inspection. Of course being new empress, she desires, and deserves some new clothes. Part of the oracles prophecy. The empress needed to feel happy, and at home, to start her reign. After that, things would fall as they would.
A quick shopping spree for the new empress. A relaxing bath, then (The pleasing part, until she asigns her own servants.) Oiling, and massaging, the Empress pleasing form. While she drinks, and relaxes, from her hard day of shopping.
A meal, of her choosing. Then she is off to her private chambers, to begin thinking up new decrees.
"Please, see to bathing that captain of the guards of mine." "Oh and some new clothing for her, and feel free to use scented oil, if massaging her." Michelle ads, then heads on her way.

Great I now needed to find Sadie, and see if she wanted to be pampered as well. Then that duty would be discharged. The official changing of the guard, consecrated. Through making the new ladies in charge feel good, and treated well. Of course if either Michelle or Sadie would care for some pampering, kindness  or massage in the future. I would most likely be willing. Yet it would not be something needed to fil prophecy.

I find Sadie in one of the drinking establishments. As well as being Sadie, being fun and catty. I hear a very fine looking newer lady ask for a drink, calling my name. Then of course, seeing something like cats whiskers on the ladies pretty face. Usual a tribal sign of one of the remote catsclaws jungle tribes. From along one of the nearby coastal regions, across the water. Sadie gives her some spoiled milk.
I move closer, seeing the ladies reaction.
I hear her name is Karly. I motion for a NORMAL drink to be served to Karly, on my tab. Something to help cut the nasty taste in her mouth.
I also motion, for Sadie to be served her usual. "Hey Sadie.... have some S'mores for you later. Also dinner and extras if desired. Ordered by Empress Michelle." I inform Sadie. So she knows to look me up later. To find out what else she had offered her way.
I get a large shot for myself. Toast Sadie, the captain of the guards, then Karly. Who is savoring her alcoholic drink, no spoiled milk added.
Toss my shot down. Nod to both ladies, then move away, to let them continue with business as usual.

As I move away. I think of some of the other catfighters that had been seen recently in Amazonia. Wondering when they would make noise again or start to fight and challenge towards the empress.
Maybe I could locate Tiffany_Fights, and share a few drinks with her.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 04:18:13 PM »
Sadie....I kinda think Josh may need special inspection attention......polish up that magnifying glass :)  Maybe I'll issue another order.....proclaiming certain males and their specific body parts as "Royal Property".  Methinks Josh will be first in line :)  Also..don't forget....I have to inspect you too.....Oh?....I didn't bring that up before?

So many orders.....so little time....*sighs*

And why is this Karly_Kats "person" spilling milk all over the place?   And why can't she tap her foot in rhythm with anything?

Oh....and that "waggle of boys" offering you towels so you can wipe that milk off your face you spit up?........ummm.....they work for me :)  If your a good kitty......and Sadie has something good to say about you.....I might actually let you borrow one of my "boys" :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2013, 02:14:48 PM »
Gee....been here 3 days and I'm already pathetic?   LOL    I love how these "people" come out of the woodwork after the fact :)
I wonder where they were when all this got started and Sadie and I made it go?  Will wonders never cease :)

As you said.....I wooed the hearts.....while you sat on a sofa somewhere and ate Bon Bons....LOL 

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2013, 03:12:34 PM »
Oh yoo hop!   Oh Storm!....Stormypoooo!  Think you can find a razor and shave Karly_Kat's whiskers off?  Its very unbecoming to have unshaven females in the palace....or in any part of Amazonia for that matter :)  I assume she spit on the floor because she had a hair ball :)  I suggest a hairball formula catfood (Science Diet preferably) might be in order :)  Whoever takes care of that stuff around here....stop by the Amazonian WallMart and get some hairball formula cat food and also.......some cheap kitty litter :)

Thank you Stormy for handling that.......I'll make it worth your while later.......*winks*

Where is Sadie?  Probably at the palace bar....which actually is a pretty nice place...I have some redecorating ideas for it too :)

Ohhhh...and the adventures I have planned!.......wow.......announcements to be forthcoming :)

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 09:03:51 PM »
Spit ? huuummmmfff Hairball ? hrruuugghhhh  SHAVE... AAGGGHHHHHH Stormy sir step one step closer with that razor and you'll regret it babes *kiss.
 Empress (is anyone else seeing palpatine wrinkled and grey ? No ? Just me ? hmmmm) I see there are peeps in line so for now ill work my way up the ranks quietly knocking off your underarm guard that so doesnt work well at all pe eeewwwww and after that strange scruffy river talking pot smokin mushroom eatin grrrrl has her try ill be next k sweetie... Now Sadie ohhhh Sadie ????

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2013, 09:18:02 PM »
Ponders for a lil while.... Send your captain of muppetry round honey and ill fight with her and the stakes will be if i lose ill remove the whisker pic as my main pic and replace it with a less whiskered one.... and if iwin....her job is mine
Let me know ill be in the bar

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 09:40:05 PM »
Hmm Amazonia, 'tis a very silly place.....

but I think I'll stay.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie