News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Changes Aren't Permanent, But Change Is

• 11 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Changes Aren't Permanent, But Change Is
« on: April 13, 2013, 12:27:58 AM »
This story is a sequel to my story The Boat Club.  Many people have asked me to write this, and I finally took the time.  I hope you aren't disappointed. 

The Boat Club
by Jonica

It has been almost two years since I last saw the inside of the huge houseboat, and the couple who own it.  Many things have changed over that period of time.  We have gotten our financial lives back on track, and we have actually found a line of prosperity in this weak economy.  I would like to say it is because we are both now working full time…not just at jobs, but we both have careers.  I finished nursing school, and the FBI hired my husband.  Fortunately, we have not had to relocate.  I would miss my family tons if we ever have to.  The good thing is the city we live in has plenty of federal crime and accident victims to keep both of us fairly busy.  Our daughter is doing extremely well.  We can afford to put her in a private school now.  She is growing like a weed, and she looks like me….or so my husband says.  Prosperity has breathed new life into us.  Life is good. 

But…for me…something is missing.

That night is one I will never forget.  The close contact…the desire to conquer…the need to overcome…the humiliation of losing…the moment she made me feel lower than dirt.  I will never forget that encounter.  Not as long as I live.  The moment she cheated…when I was in control…and embarrassed me in front of a crowd is one I will not easily overcome.  I know I asked for a rematch, but in the two years since, the time has not come.  I don’t even know what has become of her.  Maybe she moved away.  Maybe she is in prison.  Heck, she may be dead.  I try to erase that thought.  If she was in prison, at least there is a chance I might someday get a measure of revenge…however slight since she would most likely be incarcerated for life (considering her attitude).  Still, I can’t help but think how her life turned out.  She was 18 and into the Gothic lifestyle.  She hated her grandmother, so she probably hasn’t changed much….if any. 

I wonder why I can’t stop thinking about her.  Is it a need for revenge…r something deeper?  I close my eyes and see her trapped under me.  She’s struggling and squirming like I was….helplessly begging for me to let her go. 

Coffee spills down the front of my scrubs…burning the tops of my breasts.  I yelp and open my eyes to see the rest of the nurses taking a break staring at me.  I blush, giggle, and say, “Dozed off….” They buy this because we are all tired from working long shifts.

Winter comes and goes.  Spring comes with a rush this year.  It’s a warm, beautiful Friday morning, and I am lost in thought…as always.  My husband knows something is amiss.  We have discussed it many times.  He knows what it is too.  We don’t keep secrets from each other.  However, he is adamant I never see the inside of that houseboat again.  I am just as adamant that I need to.  He argues, but he knows that I will never find peace until I end this inner struggle. 

I stare out the window at the steam rising off the neighbor’s wooden fence.  Birds fly around in the trees…red ones…brown ones…blue ones….but I am not really paying attention.  I used to love trying to identify the birds, but right now, I am focused on the conversation my husband is having on the phone.

He hangs up and looks over to find me staring at him.  “Are you sure?”  He asks in a low tone.  I look at him for a long moment, swallow, and nod.  “A week from today.  At the dock…it probably won’t be…her.”  I look at him for another long moment, then I nod and leave the room.

The next week is a whirlwind of emotions.  Of course I can’t focus on work.  I finally decide to take a couple days off to prepare.  I also take a couple days over the weekend…to recover, if needed. 

The drive to lake is silent for the most part.  I packed light.  Only a change of clothes and the same bikini I wore the first time:  black and white checkers.  The man who arranges these loved that one!  I think it’s why he picked me in the first place.  I haven’t changed much since the first time.  May have actually lost some weight.  Constant walking during 12-hour shifts can do that for you.  I am still the same athletic cheerleader type that I used to be.  I’m 5’3” tall.  I weigh a healthy 128lbs.  Years of cheering competitively have prepared me for a life of health, activity, and nutrition.  I am in great shape.  The only other things that have changed since the first time…besides my weight and confidence…are I have a tattoo on my once flawless flesh, and I sport a couple new piercing in each ear. 

The wait at the dock is a short one.  The pontoon boat pulls up at exactly 5:30….right on schedule.  The older man who first noticed me steps off and greets us like old friends.  He even says his wife can’t wait to see us again.  Without another word, we board the boat and take the half hour trip to his secluded cove.  The wind is a little chilly…and storm clouds hover in the west…but the ride is otherwise peaceful and calming. 

The boat pulls up to the huge houseboat and we disembark.  I can’t help but feel a twinge of nerves as I set foot on deck for the second time in my life…the first leaving such an indelible impression on me.  Then it hits me.  The old man hasn’t said a word about my opponent for the evening.  Are they keeping something from me?  Nervously, I walk to the same stateroom I used last time.  As I change into my bikini, I hear other people arriving and I wonder if one of them is my opponent, or if she is already here.  I wonder who she might be.  I know who I want it to be. 

I sit down to wait until called, and there is a light knock on the door.  I know who it is before she even enters.  The older woman comes and…like her husband…greets me like an old friend.  Something tells me that in her day, this woman would have been a formidable opponent.  She probably still would be, but I think she is long past retirement.  She tells me the rules…almost word for word like last time, and explains the compensation.  The reward for winning is greater, and the pay for losing is still worth it…financially, anyway.  She excuses herself, but she never mentioned my opponent!  I open the door to call after her, but I see a crowd has already gathered.  I don’t want to draw too much attention to myself. 

The wait almost becomes to unbearable.  I even imagine I hear the sounds of a struggle coming from the main room…it’s confirmed when I hear some cheers erupt.  They had another match this evening.  I wonder who the combatants were for that one?  Oh well, I continue to wait after the noise dies down.  It isn’t long this time, however.  A light knock on the door, and the older gentleman beckons my husband and I to follow.  I pad lightly on bare feet toward the crowded room…belly swarming with butterflies, but I tell myself this isn’t a mistake.  It’s what I wanted.   

The crowd cheers politely when I enter the room…all eyes on me like a laboratory experiment.  I blush and walk to the far corner of the room.  My eyes locked on the hallway down which my opponent will come.  The old man goes to the stateroom door next to mine and knocks.  After a few seconds it opens and out comes a woman and a man.  My heart drops a little when I see it isn’t the one I wanted.  No, this one is equal in size to me but a few years younger.  Where the first one had a Gothic appearance and an edge…this one is more like me.  Family minded.  Career oriented. 

Yet, she seems oddly familiar.

I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I have seen this woman before.  She is a few years younger…maybe early twenties.  She is beautiful!  Her light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail.  She’s obviously in great shape from what I can see.  She is wearing ankle length robe.  The man with her is about my age.  He has a gorgeous smile.  He is in shape too!  He reminds me of a fire fighter for some reason.  He smiles shyly at me but quickly turns his adoring gaze back to his wife.  She smiles lovingly at him.  It seems she feels for him the same way I feel about my own husband. 

The older man begins his announcements and introductions.  I nearly jump when he says my name, “Amanda.”  I look quizzically at my opponent when he introduces her, “Eve.”  The he says something that truly astounds me.

“Many of you were here nearly two years ago when these two first met.  It is still mentioned as one of the best we have had.”

Polite applause fills the room as everyone seems to remember….everyone but me.  I’ve wrestled this girl before?  I don’t know anyone named Eve.  However, when she removes her robe, I know exactly who she is.  She can change her hairstyle, take out the piercings, and not wear the heavy black mascara and pancake makeup, but she can never hide the tattoos that mark her pale…almost pasty…skin.  My eyes nearly bug out of my head when I see the transformation.  After a moment, I realize my husband is staring at her…then me…then back at her with his mouth gaping.  I take a deep breath and close my eyes.  This is, after all, what I really wanted. 

“The most incredible thing happened over this past week,” the old man continues, “I was approached by both of these ladies…unbeknownst to them…about a rematch.”  He smiles as he lets this sink in, “How ironic that they both contacted me within hours of one another.”  He pauses for dramatic effect.  “Most of you remember that Eve scored a very controversial victory over Amanda.  Tonight, we shall see if she can duplicate that…maybe this time without the dramatics.”  I look around the faces behind her, and sure enough, there is the older woman who accompanied Eve on that evening nearly two years ago.  She smiles slightly when she notices I am looking at her.  She even nods her head.  However, this time she actually looks proud of Eve.  I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone.

“Now ladies, you have the floor.  You may begin on my signal.”

The older man steps away and dramatically lifts his arm and drops it as an indicator that the match has begun.  I look around hesitantly and notice everyone but my husband has taken his or her seats…everyone except Eve’s guy.  She gives him a quick peck on the cheek and he whispers something that makes her electric blue eyes sparkle and shine.  My husband steps in front of me and kisses me on the lips, “Good luck.”  I smile shyly and he steps away.  I see that now the only other person standing is Eve.  The floor really is ours.

The last time Eve was very aggressive.  She set the pace for the whole fight.  I controlled much of, I remember, but she set the tone and pace.  It ultimately lead to my downfall.  Not this time…I tell myself. 

I still cannot believe the dramatic changes that have taken place…or seemingly taken place…in Eve since that night so long ago!  Gone is the black bikini that accentuated her stark makeup.  Her appearance then would have intimidated me if we had been passing each other on the street.  Now, wearing a purple bikini with pink trim, she is intimidating but for a different reason.  Eve is beautiful.  She didn’t need to hide behind a façade.  I take a deep breath and remember last time….maybe THIS is the façade and the real Eve will soon appear.

I don’t even remember moving, but I find myself circling my rival.  Her blue eyes locked on my brown ones.  I wonder what she thinks of me.  Does she remember the tears streaming down my cheeks as she humiliated me in this very room?  Does she remember the sound of my voice as I begged her to stop?  If she does, she isn’t showing it.  Gone is the arrogant, aloof look from that night.  She doesn’t seem bored this evening.  She seems….focused.  That is the right word.  Eve is focused. 

Before I even realize it, our bodies come together in the middle of the room.  The cool air suddenly becomes warm as we make contact.  My right hand slips behind her neck.  I feel the warmth of her flesh on my sweaty palm.  My left hand goes to her shoulder.  Her hands follow suit and suddenly we both grit our teeth and push against one another.  Our legs tense and the muscles bunch.  “Ngghh,” I strain and push, she makes an almost whimpering sound as she pushes back.  We are so even in size and apparently in strength neither of us budge a fraction.  The match only just began and we are in a stalemate. 

“Is that all you’ve got?”

Her question comes out of the blue.  It sounds like she yelled it in my ear, but it was barely a whisper.  I am pretty sure not everyone in the room heard it…perhaps a few because they shift in their seats…it was so low.  I remember the last time she taunted me and this one seems very different.  The taunt was teasing…like a taunt should be…but not cruel.  However, I am suddenly in no mood to play her game.  I am pretty sure this is ploy to humiliate me worse than the last time.  Why else would she have called wanting a rematch?  This is a setup…and even the old couple is involved.  They want me beaten and humiliated.  It’s part of a sick, twisted game! 

Not this time mother fuckers!

I can’t be certain, but I think I said that aloud.  However, it probably doesn’t matter, because right when the thought crosses my mind I show her exactly what I’ve got…a new, more aggressive me!  One who will not be walked on this time.  I drop to one knee and drive a hard right fist into the pit of her pale stomach…right above the navel.  It sinks in deeply.  Her eyes open wide and a burst of air ruffles my short brown hair.  While she doubles over from the unexpected blow, I lock both arms around her thighs and lift up and back.  Her body collapses over mine and falls heavily to the floor behind me.  “Ummmhhhhh!”  She grunts on impact.  Quickly turning, I stand and lean toward her just as her feet come up for defense and push me away.  Toppling to my side, I roll away from her as she sits up…a stunned look on her face.  One glance at her eyes now tell me I was right.  The old Evil Eve is in the room tonight, but I scored first this time.  Tonight is mine. 

Getting to my knees, I crawl at my opponent and we lock up again with her on sitting.  I push on her shoulders trying to force her onto her back.  Eve grits her teeth and refuses to budge, but I do have the leverage advantage this time.  She begins falling back and suddenly flops to the floor.  I move in to straddle her, but she pulls her knees up to her chest and wedges them firmly between us.  Rolling to the side, I lose my balance and fall to the floor.  We both roll away from each other and come up to our knees.  Eyes locked on each other, we both lunge at the same time.  The rules were pretty clear, but I don’t think we were paying that much attention, or we simply don’t care.  The rule against punches to the head and face goes out the window and we lunge at each other…both of us throwing wild haymakers.  Fortunately, neither of us connect, but the momentum carries us into one another again.  Our bodies slap together and suddenly our hands tangle in each other’s hair.  Grunts, yelps, and squeals fill the room as we rock back and forth tugging at each other.  I have a slight advantage here because I wear my hair in short shag shaved in the back.  Her hair has grown considerable since the last time and I can lock my hands deeply into it.  Pretty soon I have a leverage advantage and I pull her into her side and plant my knee on her thigh to keep her in place.  Freeing one hand, I lean into her…as her hands slip from my hair…and I lock my now free hand around her neck.  Leaning back the way I came, I tug her head and pull her down across my body in a tight headlock with her cheek mashed against my side and tummy.  Rolling to the side, I drag her body with me.  Her hands plant on the floor to stop my rolling…that had to be torture on her neck.  She crawls to her knees and begins pulling her head backwards in an attempt to yank it from my grasp.  To stop this I simply use my freehand to grab her hair and hold her head right where it is. 

My body is tense.  I keep waiting for a strike or strikes to my back and side.  She is in the perfect position for it.  I like to think I am ready when they come…I am going to break her pert little nose!  I couldn’t see them last time because of all the makeup, but she has a wonderful spray of tiny freckles across her cheeks and nose.  They actually accentuate her beauty, but I know the real Eve:  The one who forced my jaws apart and spat my own tears into my mouth!  When she cheats this time, I have an answer for it.  I am going to hurt her!  But the punches never come.  Instead, she keeps trying to free her head by tugging and pulling.  Finally, she slips her hands up over my arms.  Trying to keep her head locked against my side, I have no choice but to let her.  The good thing is she can’t punch me from here…or she can’t and really make them have much effect.  Suddenly, she wedges them under my chin, though, and pushes.  My head tilts back and my grip on her head begins to slip.  I feel her ear slide under my arm.  She pushes my chin and begins crawling backwards with her knees.  Using her hips to pump, and pump, and pump…finally her head slips from under my arm and all I have is her hair, but now she is in a better position because I am basically on my side and nearly on my back.  Her body lands on mine knocking the wind from me with a “whump!”  Her arms slip under my armpits and we roll onto our sides….our faces only inches apart. 

I literally growl from effort as I fight to stay on my back.  Now on her knees hovering over me, she tries to roll me onto my side.  I lock my hands behind her head and pull, hoping she will lose her balance.  I cannot let her get me on my back, I tell myself.  Drops of sweat roll off her chest and falls onto my chin.  Her boobs offer such an inviting target, but I tell myself she really hasn’t cheated, but no one said breasts were off limits in this match.  I grit my teeth and pull the back of her head down.  Another drop of sweat falls off her and runs down chin…mixing with my own. 

I decide to take a page from her playbook and I free one of my hands.  I push my palm against her chin and begin forcing her head back.  My other hand then drops from behind her head….I take the chance.  My freehand suddenly clamps down on her left breast and twists. 

“HEEEEYYYY FUCCKKKKKKK!!!!”  She squeals and I twist harder.  In retaliation, she slams a hard punch into the middle of my chest and pushes away from me.  Holding my chest, I roll away and sit up.  Score two for me, I tell myself. 

For the first time in the match my opponent looks a little miffed.  Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea, but it sure felt good.  Everything should be fair game after the way she acted the first time we met.  For me, this time everything is. 

Two things happened when I grabbed Eve’s boob.  One she let go of me.  Two, her bikini top is so skewed now there is no way she can straighten it with dignity and keep an eye on me at the same time.  With a look of disgust, she finishes taking it off and tosses it at her male friend.  Without a word, she gets to her feet and faces me.  This time bare chested…her pale pink nipples hard….and evil shine in her eyes. 

I get to my feet and we begin circling again.  The next attack doesn’t take too long to build.  She rushes me with a murderous growl and punches me in the side.  I retaliate by throwing a hard left into her right boob.  She grunts from the second attack on her boob and shoves me away, but she immediately gives chase.  Her shoulder drops and her arms lock behind my butt.  Caught off guard, I stumble backwards…trying to get my balance but not able to.  So as I fall, I hammer on her back with hard forearm strikes.  We land in a pile on the floor.  Both of us punching and cursing the other like wild animals locked in mortal combat. 

A hard punch lands under my chin causing my head to snap back and strike the floor.  I lock my arms around her back and try to roll her off, but the blow leaves me kind of loopy.  She must sense this because suddenly she drives her forearm into my throat and pins me to the carpet.  She wiggles and squirms until all her weight is atop me.  I look into her face as she crushes me into the carpet.  My breathing suddenly shut off, I do the only thing I can do.  I hammer punch after punch into her sides and ribs, but I really can’t get much power into them.  Oh no!  I am going to lose again.  Maybe she feels my body deflate when that realization hits me, or maybe she senses my inevitable doom.  She forces more weight onto her forearm and I begin to panic.  I stop punching her sides and I try to push her away, but I am growing weaker and weaker.  Lack of air making my face turn red then a deep purple.  My eyelids grow heavier and heavier.  With what little strength I have left, I claw my finger and suddenly rake them across her eyes. 

“AWWW….SHIIIITTTTTT…..BITCHHHHH!!!!”  She squeals and rolls off me, but before I can even move, her foot shoots out as she lands on her side and strikes me flush in the jaw.  Without so much as a gasp or a whimper, I go limp. 

When I wake up the room is dark.  Pale lightning flashes and thunder rolls in the distance.  Dripping water is the only sound in the room.  My head fills leaden.  I look around but it hurts to move.  I notice the outline of someone next to the window.  I ask my husband, “W-w-what h-h-happened?”

However, it isn’t my husband that answers. 

“You clawed my eyes and I knocked you out.”

I sit up with a start.  My head immediately rolls with it’s own thunder and I crash back to the pillow with a groan.  Oh God….

“Careful, careful!”  She says and sits beside me.  “The match is over.”  I sense she is concerned…why, I cannot guess.  “I did win, but I got lucky.”  Her hand touches my cheek and I wince.  “Sorry about that, but you did go for my eyes.”

“Why are you here?”  I ask without really thinking.  To the day I die I will never forget what she tells me. 

She ponders my question for a little while then finally speaks.  “I-I wanted to thank you.”
Before I can reply and ask why she wants to thank me, she continues, “When I first saw you I was so jealous.  I knew I had to find a way to hurt you….a way to destroy and humiliate you.  I did everything I could to beat you…I even cheated.  But you know what?  I wasn’t satisfied.  I wanted to be you.  I wasn’t jealous of you…I was jealous because you were not me.  After that day, I decided to change my life.  You were my inspiration.  I stopped using drugs.  I quit drinking and smoking.  I finished my GED.  I am now in nursing school.  I found a man who loves me….not because of what I can do…but because of who I am.  I owe all that to you.”

Totally astonished I cannot so much as breathe…let alone reply. 

She continues, “But I knew I would never be fulfilled until I faced you again.  I have to give you an even break.  Believe it or not…I feel better.  I won fair and square this time.  I beat you without cheating.  I know I got lucky, but I did beat you without cheating.”

“I cheated you this time,” I say.

“No you didn’t.  After the first match, you could have hit me with a baseball bat and it would have been fair.  I would have deserved it.  But I knew you would not cheat.  It’s not in your nature.  I am trying to change.  I didn’t cheat, and I still won.  I take pride in that.  Not only are you my muse, but you are my biggest rival.  And I didn’t even know your name before tonight.”

I have to laugh.  “Eve…” I say. 

“It used to be ‘Evie.’  I was the punked out ‘Evil Evie.’  That’s how everyone knew me.  ‘Evil Evie’ is gone now.  Totally gone, thanks to you.  Eve is now a winner on her own merits.” 

“I want a rematch, Eve.”

“I knew you would.”  Lightning flashes and I see her smile.  I actually warm a little and for the first time feel comfortable.  “I knew you would.”

As she leaves the room, “The way I see it…I cheated you the first time so we are even.  You had me beat fairly.  Next time will be the tie breaker.”

“I look forward to it,” I say as she closes the door.  Her smile tells me she heard.

The ride back to the dock was uneventful.  Again, I received the ‘loser’s purse.’  I had to laugh at that.  As we disembark, I look back at the old couple.  Their faces glow in the far off lightning.  “I think I want a new opponent for my next match.”

The old man laughs and replies, “I know just the one.  You’ll like her.  Maybe…..
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Changes Aren't Permanent, But Change Is
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 06:16:54 AM »
great
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline joey

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 08:33:25 AM »
 I DONT REPLY A LOT I AM A READER AND FAN YOU ARE A FANTASTIC STORY TELLER PLEASE KEEP WRITING THANK YOU :)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 02:09:17 PM »
…the humiliation of losing…the moment she made me feel lower than dirt. 

Before Amanda was mentioned, I thought Jonica was talking about herself in the above passage.....and that her opponent was me; a description of all the times I've beaten her down.

But the fight between Amanda and Eve was amazing; alluring build-up and brutal battle. I loved the fight taking place on a "secluded cove"..... no "fighting under the highway" for the girls in Joni's stories. The descriptions of Amanda's thoughts and feelings as she prepared for....and then engaged in....battle were as sensual as you'd ever want to read.

Wonderful work!

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 04:17:31 PM »
Oooh, excellent writing; loved getting inside Amanda's mind and experiencing the tense fight from her perspective. The ending was sudden, but great. An exciting read!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »
I love you, Joni! You are truly the best writer! 8)

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 12:33:16 AM »
I'm going to say thank you even before reading it.  A sequel to my favorite story of yours is a gift regardless of how it turned out.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 01:04:08 AM »
And it's an amazing sequel.  Maybe better than the first.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 04:25:15 PM »
Thanks to everyone for the very kind comments.  The Boat Club is one of the favorite stories.  I am glad the sequel met with such favorable views.  I am considering another follow up, but I would never want to water down the original storyline. 

Thanks again!

:)

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 11:57:53 PM »
I loved the original, I think I love the sequel even more. Not only because it's a great story that can easily stand on its own, that's only part of it. Not only because the characters, action, thoughts and emotions are all dead-on, but that's only part of it. I also love it because you're writing again!

Joni's back 'n she's better than ever!  :-* :-* :-*

Love ya peeshwank!

hugggzzz 'n xoxoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 10:48:56 PM »
Yes Joni is writing again. and doing it very well indeed.

thanks friend for sharing your talent with us
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 03:55:27 PM »
Yes Joni is writing again. and doing it very well indeed.

thanks friend for sharing your talent with us

I do have some talents....thank goodness most of ya will never see those 'cause they involve fishin and my toes.....

Thanks again!  I do plan of writing a little more.  I enjoyed this story and I am looking forward to writing more "Confessions..."

:D

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.