News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Christy 3: Brawl on the Beach

• 6 Replies

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Christy 3: Brawl on the Beach
« on: April 22, 2013, 10:18:10 PM »

“Christy vs. Naomi – Brawl on the Beach”
by JJJ

Two different matches and two utterly painful and humiliating defeats was all Christy could think about when she was told her third match was going to be a catfight taking place on a beach   Christy was scarred shitless going into this match as the only way to win was to completely drag your opponents body into the water, there would be no submissions, pins, or disqualifications.  The girls could do anything they wanted except punch each other’s faces.  The day of the fight arrived and the beach was packed with eager fans waiting to see Christy in action again. 

Brittany: God do I hate the sand!  Why are we here…we could have watched Christy get her ass kicked back in the arena seriously whose idea was this anyway?
Carolyn: That’s right fans were standing on the beach and about to watch Christy going one on one against Naomi in what should be a great match
Brittany: A great match?  Unless Naomi comes out with two broken arms, this match is going to suck….I promise?  So who wrestles next?
Carolyn: Pay attention here comes Naomi!

“Coming out first standing 5’3” weighing 120 lbs with measurements of 33DD-25-38 here is NNNNAAAOOOOMMMII!!!!!!”  Naomi walked out first, and much to the crowds delight she was wearing an incredibly tiny bikini that looked a size to small and barely contained her curvaceous body.  The fans loved seeing the sexy black woman and she playfully waved out and blew kisses to the roaring crowd.    Without a ring to stand in, Naomi took a position in the hot sand, and anxiously awaited her opponent.

{alt}

It wasn't long before Christy was introduced and the crowd grew even louder, screaming and whistling “Coming down the isle standing 5’3” weighing 102lbs with measurements of 34D-22-33 is CHHHRIIISTTTTY!”  Christy came out and looked stunning wearing a two-piece white bikini, which made her tan skin look even darker.  She filled the bikini top to perfection and the crowd was screaming ready to see her in action.

{alt}

Naomi saw the blonde and smiled from ear to ear, the black woman slowly began walking towards Christy yelling, “I am going to make sure you leave the beach in a wheel chair!” With out looking up Naomi suddenly dashed forward like a woman possessed with her arms outstretched ready to kill the blonde.  Christy's mind filled with panic at the sight of the black woman charging at her, the blonde’s heart pounded wildly in her chest.  Christy braced for the charging woman taking a defensive stance saying a quick prayer.  The black woman screamed and lunged forward literally leaping in the air, but Christy deftly sidestepped at the last possible second.  Naomi flew through the air and was furious when she missed Christy entirely and found herself sprawled face down in the sand.  Luckily, none of the loose grains got in her mouth, which had been wide open screaming, but the black woman’s blood was boiling.  Scrambling back to her feet, Naomi let out a gasp as she started to turn around just as Christy's foot slammed into her near naked ass.

Brittany: What?  What’s going on Christy is cheating…Naomi fell and the blonde attacked her!
Carolyn: Clearly that’s not what happened, Christy looks to be in control as she is pinning Naomi to the sand!

Naomi groaned a second time when Christy's shapely ass dropped onto her lower back pinning her against the hot sand.  Christy's hand's shot forward, the blonde wrapping her fingers around Naomi's neck ready to choke the life out of the black gal.   Christy squeezed as hard as she could while Naomi struggled under her rival's weight, shocked at the start of the catfight.  The blonde lifted up her ass slightly and then slammed it down causing the black woman to gasp, Christy’s breasts bouncing around on her chest.  Christy raised her ass up to drop it down again, but in the split-second it was in the air, Naomi flipped over and now lay on her back.  The sexy blonde's weight crashed down, this time into Naomi tight stomach knocking the wind out of her, but the black woman was far from done.  Christy's hands shot forward and again made their way around Naomi's neck, but at the same time the black girl's right hand worked free from being pinned to the sand.  Naomi was still being choked as her free hand came upward and finally found its target, Christy's long blonde hair.  As soon as Christy realized what was happening it was too late and Naomi’s hand secured a grip in her wild mane.  “Let go you bitch!” Christy screamed as the black woman’s fingers wrapped around her long locks.

Brittany: That’s it Naomi, rip her hair right out!
Carolyn: Christy’s still in control, but let’s see how she takes the hair pull.

A painful scream filled the air as suddenly Christy's head was ripped backward by a vicious hair pull.  The blonde's body arched backward in response to the searing pain and her hands left Naomi's throat as they flew up and tried to dislodge the painful attack on her stinging scalp.  Naomi managed to free her left arm and it shot upward and into Christy's long blonde locks, the black woman found herself with two fists-full of long blonde hair.  “My hair!” Christy shrieked as Naomi shook her head side to side ripping wildly by her two handed grip on her hair.  Pain exploded in Christy's scalp as she feared her hair was going to be ripped from her head at any second.  The blonde was desperate and rolled to the side slamming her elbow into Naomi's ribs, the black woman gasped and lost her hair hold and Christy never let up.  The blonde shot her hands forward ready to regain her chokehold, but as she looked down she realized there were even more delectable targets awaiting her attention.  Covered with sweat, Naomi's magnificent breasts had taken on a coating of sand which acted like rough sandpaper when Christy's hands suddenly clamped on and squeezed “Let’s see how you like this?” Christy taunted.

Brittany: Wait a minute…is this the Twilight Zone?  Shouldn’t Christy be the one getting her tits mauled right now?
Carolyn: That’s right fans, although it’s early, Christy has come out with a fire and is really taking it to Naomi so far!

“Let’ go of my breasts!” Naomi yelled as Christy began curling her fingernails in as she squeezed Naomi's mounds a look of rage painted on the blonde’s face.  Between the sand and Christy's fingernails Naomi screamed a low roar before her hand's shot up latching onto the blonde’s breasts returning the favor.  Christy's mouth dropped open in agony as Naomi's nails instantly cut into her still sore breasts, the tiny bikini offering scant protection, her precious chest now under a hellacious attack.  “You dirty cxnt!” Christy yelled as both women began a breast-mauling contest, Christy's freshly manicured fingernails ravaging Naomi's tits while Naomi’s nails tore into the thin material shielding Christy’s mammaries.  Realizing Christy’s breasts were too big to grab in a handful, Naomi pinched her thumbnail and fingernail onto the exposed inner portion of Christy's breast flesh.  “Fuck!” Christy yelped as pain exploded on her sensitive breast flesh, the blonde quickly let go of one Naomi's breasts, and used her free hand to wildly slap at Naomi's cheek.  The black woman tried to ignore the new pain coursing through her face while she fought to keep her grip on Christy's breasts, squeezing for all she was worth.  Christy brought another slap cascading down, this time smacking Naomi's face sending it shooting to the side.

Carolyn: What great action so far, these girls seem hell bent on destroying one another’s incredible breasts!
Brittany: I am not sure you can use the word incredible with Christy’s breasts in the same sentence…

Naomi lost her grip on Christy's right breast as her face was met with a jarring slap, the black woman wondering how this was happening to her.  Christy's slaps rained down like wild fire and smacks filled the air again and again before the black woman finally brought her hands up to defend herself.  Naomi's cheeks were stinging from the barrage of smacks but she got no rest as Christy who was already standing up, slammed her heel square down into the black woman's tight stomach.  Naomi grunted as her legs and shoulders lifted off the sand, while her head snapped back and she desperately tried to get some air into her lungs.  Christy kept up the attack and as she saw Naomi's hands go to her stomach, she slammed a kick into Naomi's temple.  Naomi’s head shot to the side and smacked the sand; the black woman limply rolled over and lay with her cheek resting on the hot sand trying to regain her composure. 

Carolyn: Christy is really taking control of this match so far and the fans are loving the action as the blonde slams another kick into Naomi’s upper back!
Brittany: Don’t look… but things are going to get fun right about now!
Carolyn: I am not sure what (suddenly looking to the crowd)…oh no what is Lisa doing here!
Brittany: That’s right fans!  Here comes Naomi’s tag team partner Lisa running out from the crowd, and since this is a no disqualification fight…I’d say Christy is fucked!

{alt}

Christy was just about to turn around when Lisa charged forward and slammed a harsh kick into the blonde’s left knee from behind.  The stunned blonde’s leg instantly buckled and she dropped down to one knee, having no clue who was attacking her.  Lisa’s foot was already speeding forward and a second kick slammed home catching the blonde right between the shoulder blades.  “What the fuck?” Christy gasped and shot forward crashing down sending her sprawling, her chest plowing two trails in the sand.  Lisa stepped forward and dropped down right on the small of the blonde’s spine, and grabbed two handfuls of Christy's long hair.  Lisa secured her grip in Christy’s hair and the blonde shrieked as her scalp was ablaze with pain as the black woman had a tight two-handed grip.  Lisa looked over at Naomi; “Having to much trouble with out me?” she joked at her enraged friend who was still laying on the beach.  Focusing her attention on the blonde, Lisa quickly used the blonde’s hair as a handle and drove Christy face first into the sand.  Evilly Lisa began sweeping Christy's flawless face side-to-side, grinding it down into the course sand!  Christy’s mouth, which was wide open in a scream, instantly filled with the hot sand as she never had a chance to close it when she was slammed to the beach.  Back and forth the stunning beauties face was ground into the rough grainy sand and Christy’s cheeks felt like someone was rubbing sand paper over her tender skin.  Side to side her face was pulled by her hair and she was helpless to endure the hellacious attack as Lisa seemed hell bent on scratching her angelic face.

Brittany: That’s it grind that slut’s face till it bleeds!  I love this match look at Lisa destroying the blonde!
Carolyn: Someone needs to do something…this isn’t what was meant when this was made a no DQ match! 
Brittany: What the hell do you think a no DQ match is…this is precisely what it is and the black tag team is taking advantage of that…now be quiet and let’s watch the destruction of the blonde slut unfold!

Christy was face down in the sand, the crazy black woman held her face into the beach while finally Naomi got back in the action and slammed a kick into Christy’s aching left knee.  Pain filled the blonde’s leg as a second kick slammed home right where the first kick landed.  The blonde was still face down in the hot blazing sand with her arms flailing uselessly trying to dislodge Lisa from sitting upon her.  Lisa still had two handfuls of Christy’s hair when finally she broke free of the sand, her cheeks bright red from the harsh grinding, the blonde spitting out a handful of grains.  She tried futilely to get her hands planted in the beach, trying to push up and lift her face as she was starting to lose oxygen, when Naomi’s third kick landed into her left knee.  “Get offffff me!” Christy’s let out a wail as her knee blazed with pain, the black duo seemed to only be getting started, the blonde’s head being whipped side to side by the hair.  Christy had tears in her eyes and began screaming, “Someone please help!” her scalp blazing with pain as Lisa jerked her head right then left using her long locks as a handle.  Naomi stepped back and joked, “I think you should grind that bitches face to a bloody pulp!”

Brittany: I agree Naomi, in fact give this whore a full make over!  Teach Christy a lesson!
Carolyn: What is wrong with you, the poor girl is being attacked begging for help and you are making jokes?
Brittany: That wasn’t a joke…I think the girls should seriously give Christy a make over right here!

Lisa kept her left hand tightly in the blonde’s hair, “I gotta better idea!” she laughed.  Lisa’s right arm reached behind her back and pulled loose the knot of Christy’s bikini top.  Letting go of the blonde's hair, Lisa quickly hopped up to her feet.  Christy sobbed out as the material went slack around her breasts, “Oh please…not again, please!” Smiling, the big black woman bent down grabbing a bikini strap with each hand, while Naomi sent one more jarring kick into the blonde’s leg before standing back.  Lisa began pulling backward on the straps, and Christy gasped as her upper half was pulled seductively off the sand, her chest thrust outward provocatively as the bikini cups were flattening her abundant breast flesh into her chest.  Fighting the pain in her squished mammaries, the blonde wildly rubbed her eyes that had been blinded by the sand granules, her bright red cheeks blazing with pain.  Lisa screamed wildly as she continued rearing back, hauling on the bikini which was being stretched to the limit pulling the busty blonde's body backward in a U shape.  The material was flattening the blonde’s ample breasts against her chest, and Christy looked out and screamed, “Pleasssssseee HELLLPPP!”

Brittany: I wonder if that dumb bitch really thinks someone is going to help her?
Carolyn: This is truly sad…we had a great match and now this is turned out to be a two on one slaughter!
Brittany: Correction!  Now we have a great match!  Let’s watch and see what happens!

Naomi smiled and stepped in front of Christy whose arms were still flailing and the black woman hissed, “You like squeezing my tits?  Did you like smacking my face you slut!”  As soon as Naomi was done talking she delivered a viscous smack across Christy’s sore cheeks, the blonde’s head whipping to the side as her cheek blazed in pain.  Lisa continued pulling back on the straps of the blonde’s rapidly thinning bikini top, and Naomi knocked Christy’s head to the side delivering another smack into her cheek.  Christy begged and pleaded, “Please stop…I quit…I give…please!” and her arms were trying to shield her face as her upper half was ripped off the sand, the tiny material of her sexy bikini just covering her nipples, giving glimpses of her large areolas.  Another smack filled the air and Naomi laughed as the blonde’s head whipped to the side from a fourth violent smack.  Lisa kept the pressure up for a few seconds more, and then quickly raised her right foot and slammed it into the back of Christy's head.  Christy's shocked face flew forward, again her open mouth filling with hot sand, her hands unable to soften the blow to her nose as her face was slammed into the sand a second time.

Carolyn: Christy is giving up!  She quit…let’s end the match!
Brittany: Ummm…are you as stupid as that blonde slut out there…the only way to win the match is to drag your opponent out to the water!

"Not so damn tough now are you, ya over-inflated Barbie doll," Lisa said as she flipped the gasping blonde over and onto her back.  Once more, Christy was spitting out sand, coughing and gagging trying to clear her mouth while she rubbed her aching cheeks.  Naomi smiled at the sight of Christy's wide-open midsection and she raised her bare foot and slammed it down into the unaware girl’s relaxed, heaving belly.  The air went out of Christy’s lungs with a whoooosh and her hands left her face and made their way down to ease her churning stomach.  Naomi reached forward and, without any resistance from the stretched out straps, pulled off Christy’s loose bikini top that was just barely hanging on.  Flat on her back, Christy's delectable orbs spilled over her chest, sliding off to the sides of her heaving midsection.

Brittany: I have never seen someone that so much trouble keeping their clothes on.  Seriously Christy loves showing off those horrific implants off hers this is becoming a regular thing!
Carolyn: Give it a rest…I am sure give the choice Christy would rather have her bikini top back on!

The blonde goddess's hands wet up to cover her suddenly hardening beef tips but Naomi slammed another kick into her washboard stomach.  “Oomph” filled the air as Christy's body crumpled up into the fetal position and Lisa stepped forward and delivered a huge kick into the blonde's lower back.  Christy groaned and arched her body in response to the pain shooting through her lower backside.  Lisa quickly bent down, picked up a handful of sand, and then scrubbed it into Christy's pain filled face.  The gorgeous gal screamed, never getting the opportunity to get her hands up before Lisa got another handful and threw more hot sand, this time right into the blonde’s eyes.  “My eyes!  It burns!” Christy screamed as her vision instantly clouded as grains of sand coated the whites of her eyes.  Naomi laughed as Christy frantically pawed her blinded eyes, but Lisa continued the attack.  Lisa reached down and grabbed both of Christy's wrists, the blonde weekly trying to pull her arms free until Naomi stepped up and send a kick square into the blonde’s rib cage.  Christy groaned and lost her fight to free her arms and soon Lisa had pulled the blonde’s limp arms over her head until they were fully stretched out.  Another kick from Naomi slammed into the blonde’s wide-open ribcage, leaving her fully stretched out chest down on the sand, but that was the least of the pain that Christy would be enduring.  “Noooooo!” An ear-piercing shriek echoed down the beach as Lisa started walking backward pulling the blonde on her already abused and aching breasts across the harsh, hot burning beach sand. 

Brittany: Would you look at that Lisa is doing some community service and using Christy’s body to help clean the dirty beach!
Carolyn: Lisa is dragging Christy’s exposed breasts painfully along the sand…how long is this going to continue?
Brittany: Suddenly I have all day to watch this…like you said earlier this is going to be a great match!

"Those fake watermelons haven’t seen anything bitch!” Lisa taunted as Christy frantically tried to pull her wrists from the black girls iron clad hold.  The grainy granules of sand began tearing apart Christy's erect nipples and she futilely tried flailing and kicking her legs hoping to end the pain.  The blonde’s shrieks filled the air as Lisa was relentlessly dragging Christy up the beach, and the poor blonde’s midsection took a second kick from Naomi.  The trashing blonde Barbie was helplessly trying to free her wrists, but the muscular black gal just tugged her along in tow. The grains of sand were tearing into Christy’s sensitive mammaries as she screamed mindlessly.  "PPPPlllease let me go! It hurts!!!!!" Christy begged as tears rolled down her blushing cheeks as Lisa dragged her only a few feet away from the water threatening to end the match.    A third kick from Naomi slammed home into Christy’s thigh, and Lisa laughed paying no attention to the screaming blonde.  Another kick snapped into the blonde’s midsection and Christy groaned in pain, blubbering, “Pllea…Pllleassse let me go!”  Christy was suddenly shocked when Lisa heeded her plea and finally released her wrists after minutes of torture.

Brittany: That’s not it is it?
Carolyn: I sure hope so…Christy crawl in to the water if you have to…let’s end this slaughter! 

Christy’s hands instantly cupped her sun and sand burnished boobs, writhing on her back as she tried in vain to massage away some of the searing pain.  Lisa casually readjusted her thong, which had ridden up her ass, then turned her attention back to the sobbing girl.  She bent down, grabbed two handfuls of long hair and began ripping upward, the blonde screamed, “Let go…oh please!”  Christy’s body glistened in the blistering heat, sweat coating her curvy frame as she was being hair hauled upward to a standing position, her hands still gingerly holding her sand covered and sore mammaries.  When Lisa had the aching blonde upright she released her long blonde hair and slammed a forearm flying that caught the side of the stunned beauty’s head.   Christy's temple took the blow flush and her eyes rolled back in her head as her face shot to the side.  The blonde stumbled awkwardly forward but Lisa caught her by the hair and ripped her back.

Brittany: Ok we can breath easy…the fights still going to continue…I wonder who is going to win this back and forth classic?
Carolyn: Oh no!  This won’t be good for Christy…someone needs to do something!

The black warrior Lisa stood behind the aching beauty driving her firm body into Christy’s back while she snaked her muscular arms around the blonde's tiny waist.  One of Christy’s arms were covering her aching orbs, and the other was holding her throbbing temple, and that left her midsection open for a quick punch form Naomi that slammed into her rock hard midsection.  The blonde gasped and was hardly aware of Lisa’s muscular arms until the black woman latched onto the front of the blonde's tiny thong bikini bottom.  Christy felt the material slowly tightening in her crotch but was blind to the forthcoming pain until the evil black woman yanked up!  “MYYYYY GOODDDD!” Another shriek of agony echoed down the beach as the tiny material literally sliced deep between her puffy pussy lips.  The tiny thong was pulled mightily up in the air, and the blonde’s pubic patch was suddenly exposed as Lisa continued ripping upward forcing the sexy material to become thinner and thinner.

Brittany: God I think Christy wants to get naked again….this is becoming a regular occurrence for us!
Carolyn: I think you need medicine!

Christy was onto her tiptoes in hope of easing the searing pain ripping through her lower half, and Naomi didn’t miss a beat stepping up and sending a nasty open hand smack across Christy’s already sore breasts.  Christy’s head rolled back in agony as her stinging breasts flopped about on her chest while Lisa was pulling and tugging upward on the material, the thong was rapidly becoming a tiny line of dental floss between Christy's beef curtains.  “Stop..,stop…please!” The aching blonde was screaming in pain and praying for an end to the hellacious torment when another smack, this one catching the outside of her right breast, hit home.  Lisa continued pulling and tugging and soon the blonde’s neatly trimmed bush was widely visible as the thong was just a thin line.  Lisa stretched the material to its limits and Christy's screams echoed across the beach “IT HURTS!”  The blonde wildly pawing and tugging at the black woman’s hands desperately trying to free herself from Lisa’s vice like grip on her thong.  Tears streamed down the blonde's flushed red cheeks leaving black eyeliner trails in their passing, her once perfect face contorted with pain and fear.  Left foot, right foot, left foot, Christy hopped about in place sending her exposed breasts bouncing and shaking uncontrollably around her chest looking for a way to end the hellacious torment.  A third smack slammed into her sensitive orbs, followed by a backhand to the right breast. 

Brittany: I can’t believe how much those things bounce…I wonder if there really are basketballs jammed in there?
Carolyn: When is this going to stop…how much more can that poor girl take?

Lisa still stood behind the aching blonde and laughed, “We’re just getting started on the pain baby doll…You ain’t felt shit sweetie!” Whether or not the comment ever registered on the aching beauty was anyone’s guess, but Lisa finally released the material and took a second breather.  Christy’s mouth hung open and her hands shot down to her aching pussy desperately tugging and pulling the stretched out material back into place.  The blonde got no rest though as Naomi changed tactics, balled up her fist and smashed it home pancaking the blonde’s big right breast against her chest.  Christy saw stars as her nipple seemed to be driven inward from the hellacious punch, and before she could get her arms up from her crotch, the evil black woman slammed another punch, this one a hard hook flush into that same right breast.  Christy’s legs went week, but Lisa swung the blonde around and was staring eye to eye with her foe, the black woman’s hands again latching onto the thong.  Suddenly the material was tugged upward and cut deep into the blonde’s aching crotch.  “Ohhhh no!” Christy’s head snapped back in response to the searing pain, her mouth open in a silent cry of sheer agony.  Lisa tugged more and more violently and Christy’s triangularly shaved bush again became visible as her neatly trimmed pubic mound bulged out on either side of the rapidly disappearing strand of fabric.

Brittany: Is that a forest I see down there?  Damn Blondie shave that?
Carolyn: Is there is reason your starring at Christy’s crotch as this horrific beating is going on?
Brittany: I wasn’t starring…how can you miss that?  She has more hair on her crotch than hair on her head!

Naomi, who was now behind the blonde, stepped up and this time fired an open hand stinging slap into the blonde’s right ass cheek.  Back and forth Naomi’s hands flew up and down each time smacking into the blonde’s right ass cheek “You’ve been a bad lil’ bitch!” she teased as her hand continued hammering Christy’s wildly shaking ass cheek.  Lisa laughed as she continued tugging on the bikini bottom that was literally being pulled inside Christy's pussy; her swollen lips were fully hanging outside of the bikini.  Tears were streaming down Christy's face as Lisa pulled the material upward, the bikini bottom being stretched right up to the base of the blonde's exposed breasts.  Smack, smack, smack, like a piston Naomi was wildly swinging and smacking the blonde’s right ass cheek, the meaty flesh jiggling and turning bright red.  Lisa’s arms were growing tired and she finally let go of the material, and Naomi fired one more smack home into Christy’s right cheek.  Christy’s body crumpled to the sand where she curled up in a ball with one hand under her aching breasts and the other frantically pulling her bikini from her pulsing pussy.  The topless goddess was a sight to see as the thong had been painfully worked itself deeply into her aching crotch.

Brittany: What a sad site… I really thought Christy had the match in hand, but now she went and let me down!
Carolyn: Are you joking?  Christy was doing great until Lisa interfered…how can this be a no disqualification fight is beyond me!

"Here, let me help you with that, baby!!!" Lisa said, bending over and grabbing Christy's bikini at the hips.  She backed up and gave a quick jerk, whisking the bikini over Christy’s incredible curvy thighs and down her legs.  In seconds, the sobbing girl was completely naked, lying sprawled on the sand with her knees slightly raised.  Lisa tossed the bikini to the side and began slamming kicks down onto Christy's aching body.  The first kick barreled into Christy's lower back and that caused an immediate response as the aching beauty trashed on the sand.  The second and third kick crushed Christy's ribs, the blonde bucking as her hands came up to try and defend herself.  With Christy's hands holding her ribs, Lisa changed tactics and drove her heel square into the blonde's temple.  Christy's glistening body thrashed as her head was driven into the sand, stunning her as her ears buzzed.  The blonde tried to get her hands up and that allowed Lisa to step around the side to her exposed midsection.  With Christy's hands on her head her body was wide open and Lisa cocked back her foot and drove a stunning kick into Christy's already abused right breast.  “Fuck…no more!” Christy moaned as her eyes screwed shut as Lisa's foot crushed the blonde's breast against her chest bone.   Christy's aching orb was still shaking wildly and before her hands could defend herself Lisa fired another jarring kick forward this one smashing home into that same aching orb.  Christy screamed as her hand cupped her pulsating breast, the blonde curling up and sobbing.

Brittany: Ok, seriously if I were a betting gal I would say this is the exact moment where Christy turns the tide and retakes control of this match!
Carolyn: Regretfully I think the odds of that happening are the same as you having something intelligent to say!

Naomi wanted back in on the action and called for Lisa pull the blonde up.  Lisa bent down and latched onto Christy’s long hair, the blonde gasping as her long locks were used like a handle.  The black woman had no trouble hauling the blonde upward and as soon as the blonde was standing Lisa snaked her arms under the blonde’s armpits.  Christy had no clue what was happening to her, but in seconds Lisa had the blonde’s arms pulled up high over her head and slapped on a perfect full nelson in the middle of the beach.  Naomi eyed Christy's flawless body, perhaps with a bit of jealousy, which squirmed side to side, trying to pull her arms free.  The blonde desperately tried to break free from Lisa’s grip, but she didn't have enough strength or energy left.  Naomi playfully smacked the bottom of Christy’s swollen right breast, “Blondie you have no idea how much more pain you have in store for you today!” the breast flesh finally stopped bouncing when Naomi continued talking, “But this I promise, this body won’t look nearly as good when we done fuckin it up Bitch!” and the black woman fired a stinging smack across Christy’s left cheek.

Brittany: Now I know Naomi, and if she promises something she delivers!  So let’s see what she has planned!
Carolyn: What more could they possibly do to this poor girl?

The blonde’s head shot to the side, her pleas filling the air, but Lisa held on tightly and Naomi reared back and let a backhand fly through the air smacking Christy’s face on the opposite cheek, the blonde’s head rocked to the side, her long hair flying outward.   A hard punch flew through the air and landed home flush in the blonde’s belly catching her just above her crotch.  “Ummmphhh!” The wind left Christy and she wanted to crumple back to the sand but was held upright by Lisa.  Then Naomi stared at Christy's heaving, aching, battered, and sand coated breasts and laughed, "You call these saggy watermelons tits? Hell, when we get done, your boobs may actually resemble real boobs ‘cause I’ma pop these fake fun bags!"  Naomi reached up as to enforce her point and latched onto Christy’s already sore right breast.  “God no…no, no,no! Please no!” Back and forth Christy whipped her head side to side pleading as Naomi’s nails gouged into her tender orb.  “Fuck I quit…please!” Christy sobbed, but the torment only lasted a few seconds as Naomi raked her nails down again over the blonde’s right breast.  Te blonde go no relief, for Naomi suddenly had a twinkle in her eye, “Hey Lisa, hold ‘dis bitch tight…I’ma practice some of the boxing lessons I learned!”

Brittany: Now if I remember right…Christy demonstrated last week how good of a boxer she is….Naomi needs to be careful so she doesn’t underestimate that slut!
Carolyn: This has gone far enough!  Christy is pleading, and begging…giving her resignation from the match!  What are Noami and Lisa trying to prove?

Naomi stepped back and put both fists in front of her lightly tossing a few punches into the air, “Call me the Melon Masher” the black gal yelled and stepped in rearing back with a right fist already cocked and flying that landed square on Christy's left breast, instantly flattening it against her chest.  Christy’s mouth hung open in agony as her breast was crushed against her chest bone, the meaty flesh flattening like a pancake.  The second punch was already on its way and this was a nasty uppercut that hit home perfectly on the underside of the blonde’s already aching right breast, causing it to shoot up, almost smacking her in the face and then jiggle about her chest.  Sobbing like a baby, fighting the pain that the blonde thought would never end, Christy begged for release “My breasts…no more…dear God!”  Naomi just resumed her boxer’s stance, while Lisa held the blonde tightly in place and then the horrific pummeling really began.  Naomi’s fists flew through the air, and Christy prayed her precious implants didn’t explode as her tits were hammered.  The third punch caught the blonde’s left breast, while the fourth and fifth punches slammed home into her much sorer right orb.  Holding tightly Lisa yelled, “Fuck that bitch up!  Get Her!”  Christy's once perfect breasts were on fire with pain and the sixth punch was a huge hook that crushed her pulsing right breast against her chest bone.  Thuds filled the air, each one followed by a whimper of pain, as Christy was totally defeated as her incredible breasts were hammered again and again.

Brittany: I wonder when this is done if those god awful tits will look normal?
Carolyn: Finally this abuse looks to be over as Christy slides free…Crawl to the water sweetie and end this slaughter!

The blonde finally got her reprieve when her sweat soaked naked body slid free from Lisa’s hold.  The blonde lay on the beach, both hands cupping her aching swollen melons while her feet pounded the searing sand praying for the pain to end.  Naomi stood over the aching beauty, "Sucha pretty body...I'ma have fun breaking it!" she hissed as she began lowering herself onto the small of Christy's back.  The blonde had very little fight left in her aching body and Naomi had no trouble pulling Christy’s spaghetti like arms back and draping them over her knees.  Christy had no idea what was happening to her as her arms were soon placed perfectly over the black woman’s knees.  Naomi reached forward and clasped her hands under Christy's chin and violently reared backward from her perch on the blonde’s lower back, jerking Christy’s torso up of the sand in a picture perfect camel clutch.  Christy shrieked “My bacccccckkk!  Oh stopppppp!!!!!!” as pain shot through her already aching back, sending shards of agonizing jolts through her entire body.  Once more the blonde’s full, firm bosom was wantonly thrust forward, Christy’s head shook side to side as pain was exploding in her back and she was helpless to do anything but endure the hellacious hold. 

Brittany: Look out Naomi, once Christy gets free from this hold you could be in trouble!
Carolyn: How is Christy going to get out of a camel clutch!  This is despicable…just end this already please!

Lisa dashed back over to where her beach bag was and began rummaging through it for a few seconds until she found what she was looking for.  Lisa stalked back over to where Christy lay in the grueling camel clutch, carrying a rough bristled, thick plastic hairbrush.  Naomi again reared back and pulled up on the blonde’s chin ripping her upper torso off the blistering hot sand, as the blonde’s sexy legs kicked wildly trying to break free.   Both arms were trapped over each of Naomi's knees and Lisa came over with the thick plastic brush in her hand.  Christy was trying to break free and had no idea of the brush flying through the air and then slashing into her already tender right ass cheek.  “EIIIIHHHH!!!” A shriek that could break glass flew from Christy’s mouth, as the blonde's amazing ass cheek jiggled with a bright pink outline from where the flat end of the brush smacked her stinging flesh.  Just as quickly another scream filled the air when the second smack hit home in the identical location on the blonde’s ass cheek.  Meanwhile, Naomi continued pulling back yanking Christy's upper body unnaturally backward, apparently trying to rip the blonde's head off.

Brittany: Look at how flexible Christy is…I must say I am impressed as she is almost bent back in a U shape!
Carolyn: Listen to her screaming…how can Lisa and Naomi continue this?

Tears streamed down the sobbing blonde's bright pink cheeks and a third and fourth smack from the harsh plastic brush smacked home into her sore right ass cheek.  Perched atop Christy’s lower back, Naomi hissed, "Let's see what this face looks like when were done!"  The black woman released her hold on Christy's chin knowing full well the blonde wasn't going anywhere with both arms still sprawled over her knees.  The pressure subsided briefly in Christy's back but horror soon filled her as both of Naomi's hands began pawing at her mouth.  A fifth smack from the brush slashed across her tender ass cheek, and the blonde tried to suppress the scream fearing to let Naomi's prying fingers.  Another smack filled the air and the blonde wailed in agony as her right ass cheek was bright red with a nasty outline of the brush that kept smashing into her tender flesh.  That was the moment Naomi was waiting for, and the black woman jammed more than half of her fingers inside of Christy's wide-open mouth.  Naomi had two fingers from each hand secured inside the blonde's mouth and then the black girl began pulling her hands apart.   The wild black woman began ripping the sobbing blonde's mouth wide open, while Naomi slashed the brush down a seventh time.  Christy was desperate and tried to bite Naomi’s fingers but it was no use as the black woman’s fingers were out of range of her teeth. 

Brittany: See my thoughts are that Christy can open her mouth that wide form all the dick she probably sucks!
Carolyn: Have you no shame!  I can’t believe that you would say something like that given Christy’s horrific predicament!
Brittany: I’m just sayin’ look at how wide she can open up…I bet she could deep throat like a champion!

Naomi pulled and tugged as Christy’s arms flailed uselessly and the blonde begged for release from the black woman who was tugging her tender lips wider apart by the second.  All of Christy's pearly whites were on display as the savage black woman seemed hell bent on ripping the blonde's mouth apart.  Christy tried to free her arms but they were pinned over Naomi's knees and all she could do was wildly kick her feet.   An eighth stinging slap cascaded down, the hard plastic brush's outline was firmly imprinted on poor Christy's right ass cheek as each slash seems to hit home in the exact location as the previous.  Christy's head went side to side but still the blonde couldn't dislodge the fingers that were prying her lips farther apart by the second.  Her right cheek was raw as the ninth smack almost broke open her tender behind, the flesh beat red and pulsing. Her luscious lips were being pried apart and Naomi's fingers were raking the insides of her mouth while prying the lips further apart.  The poor blonde groaned as she fought to get out of the hellacious hold but her struggles seemed to be for naught.  Naomi's smiled from ear to ear as she reared back seemingly intent on causing serious damage to the trapped beauty whose upper half was suspended in the air.  Her breasts shook with each shuddering sob and her long hair sprayed outward as her head violently shook side to side.

Carolyn: Thank God!  Naomi has finally released the came clutch, but poor Christy is sobbing and lying sprawled on the sand!
Brittany: I will admit my mistake of earlier saying I wasn’t looking forward to this match…in fact I’m starting to look forward to seeing any match Christy is involved in since she looks to be building up quiet a tolerance for pain!

Naomi stood above the sobbing Goddess and quickly positioned her onto her chest yet again.  Christy lay facedown, sobbing uncontrollably as Naomi picked up her ankles and began slowly dragging her down the beach on her tits for a second time!  Again, the hard granules of sand tortured Christy's tits, as she had to struggle merely to keep her wide-open mouth from taking in more hot sand.  The blonde screamed and sobbed, but was to broken to even fight back as she was dragged up and down the sand.  After a few hundred yards of going back and forth, Naomi finally began pulling Christy’s lifeless body toward the water, the helpless blonde shrieking as the sand tore into her destroyed breasts.  After a short walk, Naomi’s ankles met the cold water and it wasn’t long before Christy was being submerged.  It took only a few seconds before the blonde’s body was suddenly underwater, Christy screaming and trashing as the salt water was burning her aching breasts.   Naomi raised her arms in victory, making her way out of the water much to the delight of the crowd, while Christy scrambled to her knees laying in the low tide.  The blonde’s hands gingerly cupped her aching mummeries while the crowd screamed its approval seeing the goddess once again being manhandled. 

(For those following along in the series vs. the old series posted on Seakings, I am going to change things going forward a little...so far the fights haven't been bloody etc. as compared to the old ones and I will probably keep with out the blood.  Also, I am introducing Amanda next who will eventually replace the old character of Nancy on Seakings site so there will be differences in the next coming matches...hope that doesn't disappoint anyone to badly)

Offline ninetofiver

Re: Christy 3: Brawl on the Beach
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 01:01:50 AM »
great story!  I wonder if amanda will be christy's tag team partner or rival!

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 01:27:02 AM »
Great one yet again.  It was looking as Christy had a chance until she got interfered with - looks like it sets up for a tag team match.  Its starting to inspire me to write a few more eva match stories

Boeing: Thanks!  by all means post another story of yours...they were always enjoyable reads!

ninetofiver:  At this point she's going to start as a partner...but who knows where it will end up...

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 02:52:01 PM »
Well, if i did introduce anyone new it would be a bit in the future, but I am open to ideas, as I am introducing Amanda next and Chrystal (renee's tag partner) in the next few matches

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 02:32:14 AM »
Nice. Love the contrast of a blonde vs black girl. Great story and looking forward to seeing more

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 04:24:37 AM »
Jjj, u are truly the best writer on this site. I like the dialogue alot, as well as the fishhooking of christy at the end.  Keep the beatdowns coming for that slut barbie doll christy. ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 09:43:24 AM »
Mmm, another hot story ... with Christy almost pulling off a surprise win, seemingly in command there at one stage ... LOL!  ::) ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!