News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mallika Dominates

• 1 Replies

Offline serenafan

Mallika Dominates
« on: April 25, 2013, 08:37:48 PM »
Hi my name is Savita and i am happily divorced. My parents have left me with a lot of property and i dont have to work at all. I am extremely rich and have developed a taste for women also. My stats are 5'4 34-29-36. As you can see i am in decent shape but of late my gut has become a little loose and my ass a little flabby. To get into shape i have registered at the local gym and today is my first workout .
The gym is a female only gym. The trainer was putting me through a challenging workout but I was a little distracted at the sight of this gorgeous 5'12 37-26-37 year old women. The woman was wearing only a thong and the smallest sports bra ever made. She started her workout with 100 full push ups while i had collapsed after 5. She banged out pullups by the dozen. My weak body could not even do one. She was squatting 300 pounds where as i did only bodyweight squats. After that she did some crazy gymnastics work. Her backflips and performance on the roman rings was sexy and scary. She carried herself like the alpha female that she was, i would love some action with a hot chic like that and was ready to be submissive to the much bigger and stronger girl. After a couple of days i mustered the courage to say hi to her. (Her name is Mallika) and she said well you keep checking me out all the time. I am not used a woman doing it but i am flattered.

Going to write part 2. Please give me some feedback 

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Mallika Dominates
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 10:13:15 PM »

So far it seems like you (Savita) is just ready to submit with no fight. I can appreciate being in such awe and so turned on by her strength and knowing that she can so easily beat you up and make you do anything she wants you to do. Perhaps you can be so turned on and fantasizing all these things, but when she starts making you do them for real, you realize it is a hot fantasy, but you don't want to do it IRL. Although Mallika does not usually do this, you have her so wet and so hot and so excited and she gets very pissed off that you have teased her and she is ready and now you don't want it.

She might beat you up and force you to do it, and then at the end you can start to love it.

Mistress Vicky