News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Here's a story I wrote on momfight.com... let me know what you think.

• 5 Replies

Offline vet51

When I was a young man my Mom and Dad divorced....she caught him fucking another woman.... in our house. When the messy divorce was over we moved to a small city in in south when Mom transferred to get away. We moved into a condo building that provided a pool and community room along with free maintenance for the people in the building. Mom didn't want to have to repair anything, she said it would give here time to play, little did she know what that would mean. There were a lot of single buisness people in the building and some of the sights at the pool were an eyeful for me, there were more than a few divorced Mom's in the building. I made friends with some of the guy's in the building, we'd hang at the pool and talk to any of the girls that would hang there but I also got to see the older people playing their games too. The women would flaunt their mature divorced bikini bod's around the pool and the men would be there hitting on them. One day as I chatted with a sweet youg girl at the pool some of the maintenance crew began working around the area, there was a tall muscular black man on the crew. He wore a sweaty tee shrit that clung to him and displayed his large frame. It seemed that all the women even the little hottie I was currently talking to stopped what they were doing and gapped at him. He was perhaps 35 years old, 6' 3" and about 220 lbs and dark complected.

His name was Ja-quan but all the ladies called him Jay or as it turned out later Big-J. Jay did alot of the maintenance work in the building and minor repair work in the Condo's. I'd see him walking around the building with a tool belt and tool box knocking on doors. Once as I walked down my hallway he approached me, he stopped at a door, knocked and announced maintenance. Just as I got to where he was standing the door opened and the woman who answered it stood there wearing a short rode opened to expose her cleveage. She saw me, gasped, attempted to fix herself and said "oh Jay, I'm so gald your here that sink has been leaking again". He stepped inside and the door closed behind them. The lady was one of our neighbors on the floor, her name was Kathy, she was divorced and single and she was one of the bikini bod Mom's I would pray to appear at the pool on those warm days. I noticed there were a lot of maintenance problems with her condo that seemed to require Big J's attention.

One day later that month Mom and I were hanging out at home, I didn't have a anything going on that day so I watched TV in the living room. As I did Mom walked around the house with a nervous energy, talking fast and laughing at her own jokes. She comes into the living room and asks if I'm planning on sitting on the couch all day... doing nothing, I absently answer "yeah, there's nothing to do". She says well you shouldn't sit here and do nothing, why don't you and you friends go to a movie. She digs out enough money for 3  to go to a movie and says "go on get out of here, you shouldn't stay locked up in this place all day". I called a couple of the fellas and we decided that we'd go to the park, watch the girls and have a smoke, I'd managed to get my hands on some cigarettes. I quickly left the condo with my smokes and trotted down the hall toward the elevator. As I got there the door chimed and out stepped Big -J with tool box in hand, we said hi to each other, I stepped in and pressed "L". I got downstairs and met the guys and realized I forgot my lighter. Half the coolness of the smokes was rolling the zippo up your leg to ignite the flame and bringing it up to the cigarette hanging at the corner of your mouth. I told the guys wait " I gotta get my zippo" and ran back to the elvevator. When I got to the floor I ran to the condo door and using my key opened the door. Now, like any one I had secrets from my Mom and didn't want her to know that I was smoking so I tried to sneak into the condo so I could get in and out without her asking questions.

When I opened the door and began to tiptoe across the living room floor toward my room, I got a funny feeling something wasn't right. I heard a muffled ummph come from Mom's room. I snuck toward her room, the door stood ajar, as I got closer the noises gew louder and there was rhythmic slapping sound along with the ummph. Though the crack in the door I saw a sight which I will never forget... it was my mother...she was in the arms of a huge black man....her arms were wrapped around his burly neck and her legs around his waist. She held on as if for dear life as he slammed his huge peins in and out of her, I didn't know what to do so I froze and stared. It certainly wasn't rape because the only struggling she did was to press her hips down hard onto him as he drove his manhood into her. The two of them stayed like that for perhaps a minute then he turned with her in his arms and they fell to the bed with him laying on top of my Mother. He began to slam himself hard into her raising up and going down like a jack hammer as she screamed out to him to fuck her. That broke my paralysis and I backed away from the scene, I fled the condo.

Needless to say it took me a few days to process what I had seen but Mom didn't notice I was out of sorts she was in a world of her own. I got shooed away quite a few times over the course of the next couple of weeks. Once as I approached my door it opened and out stepped Big -J, the door closed and he walked toward me but stopped at kathy's door knocked and said maintenance. Thats when I realized what he was doing, he was banging women all over the building. I wondered if these women knew about the others ....or cared. They seemed to be under his spell. I found out that at least some of the women cared a great deal about who Big -J was with, one of them was my Mom.

Mom and Kathy were never friends but were pleasent to each other in a way that only good looking women can be, nice and catty at the same time. They put up with each other for the sake of the kids but un a subliminal level each saw the other as competition. There was a day when we walked out of our condo and headed for the elvevator, as we walked Kathy's door opened and she stepped out with her son, who was a couple of years younger then me. The women froze for just a second... as we brushed past them both women made sure that they made contact with each other actually ramming their shoulders into one another. It was like a challange between two bucks in the forest. Kathy quickly followed us to the elevator...not want to miss a chance to be close to her rival. The women put their childern on the outside and stood next to one another and glared. I was older and saw the tension between the women but kathy's son just stood there obviously uncomfortable.

I wasn't sure that they'd found out about each other until I overheard Mom on the phone with someone. She was angry...she said "listen I can't have this... you can't be doing this....its not fair to me... and in fact it fucking sucks...you suck". There was a pause and I watched the anger melt from her face to be replaced with panic " oh no baby... please no....you KNOW how I feel about you and when I think about you with her it makes me crazy". Then she said "what??? thats insane I'm not doing that!". She went on "what do you mean, it won't settle anything?????". She pleaded "I'm a grown woman and I don't do things like".... and her voice faded out. " of course I want it...you know that!...its all I think about...I can't even concentrate on my own son because being with you is all I can think about anymore". Her face changed again the only way I can describe it was desire mixed with lust... and she said " I want your cock she breathed.... I want that black monster inside me all the time daddy".... If thats the way you want it then I'll do it but when its over you'll be finished with her... do you promise me that daddy????.... ok baby I'll be there and I'll wear what you want me too".

I was young but I had an idea about what was happening, I was afraid for my Mom both for her safety and for her mental state, she was completly overcome by this man. In fact it seemed both women were under his spell and he was pitting them against each other with himself as the prize. I watched Mom the rest of the day, she was nervous and had several outbursts mostly directed at me and the fact that I was still hanging around. "Why the hell don't you just get out of here for a while" she yelled, "in fact why don't you go visit your scumbag father". I had been afraid for her and wanted to stop her from doing what she was preparing to do but she was determined to finish the task. When she said that to me I went to my room and took all the money I had there and walked out, she never said a word. I went to the lobby and stood there confused and wondering what to do. I sat there for an hour considering weather or not to go back to the condo or go to the bus station and buy a ticket to my Dad's. Just as I came to a decision to go to the bus station I saw Kathy walk off the elevator....she was dressed like a call girl....short black dress... six inch heels...blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail. She looked nervous but she also looked hot. I'd seen her in her bikini at the pool and the memory of that had been my masterbation fantasy on many a long night in my room. I watcher her head for the stairs to the community rooms in the basement of the building, she got to the stairs she looked around and darted down.

I put off the bus station and followed her downstairs. I followed at a distance, the big room was empty except for some workout equipment. She walked quickly across the room and went through a door marked staff only. I went to the door and watched her walk down the hall through the slit window. I was mesmerized by the sway of her beautiful ass as she walked, just as she entered a door off the hallway I heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs behind me. I ducked behind the exercise equipment and peered out. I saw a woman coming across the big room. It was my Mom....she was dressed just like Kathy except her dress was red. She looked every bit as good as Kathy had as she marched across the room to the door. After she walked through, and she entered the room off the hallway, I followed to the door. I peeked into the room through the slit window, there stood Mom and Kathy, face to face snarling at one another, Big - J stood between them with a smug smile of his face listening to these two beautiful women insult each other. "Why would you want a fat pig like her" said kathy and she gestured to my mother like someone who was disgusted. Mom retaliated by pointing to kathy and saying she was nothing but a dirty whore. They continued to trade insults as J stood there smiling, he broke in and said "shut the fuck up you dumb bitches", as he said this he turned towrd my hiding place and I ducked down just in time. As he continued to berate the two beautiful women he had ordered to this place, I looked for a better vantage point.

I moved to the next door down the hall and went into a room marked storage. When I opened the door I could plainly hear the snarling conversation between my Mother and Kathy in the next room but found no window to look through. I looked franticlly for a window or crack in the wall to look through. I was just about to go back to the door in the hall when I saw the drop celing. I climbed one of the shelves and lifted the tile between the rooms and looked down into the next room.

Big J had ordered Mom and Kathy to stand back from one another, as they stood shifting from foot to foot J said "you both know why your here so get at it". Mom and kathy stood and glared at each other for a second and Kathy said "bitch this is your last chance to get out of here before I kick your fat ass, he wants me he just plays with you". Mom bristled and said "he's mine cxnt, you need to leave". "After he fucked my ass yesterday he stopped by your place right???.....did you blow him???? .... how did my ass taste bitch????" Wow I had never heard my mother speak like that before, it was exciting. Kathy was so angry by now that she kicked off her shoes and picked them up. Mom was doing the same when kathy threw her high heel at Mom's head. Mom blocked the throw with her arm and threw her shoe at kathy. The women then chargred one another swining their remaining shoes at each other like swords. Screaming wildly the women clashed, pounding away with the shoes and punching and slapping with their free hands. Both women were inflicting damage with the shoes, each one had scrapes and digs on their beautiful skin. J finally stepped in between them laughing and said "drop the shoes you dumb bitches", they looked at him and complied, once the shoes were kicked away J said "well come on... fight!".

The women faced each other now claws out, they circled....Mom lunged for kathy's hair as Kathy slapped out with her right hand. The slap caught mom on the face and stopped her dead in her tracks. Kathy began slapping and punching forcing mom back across the room. J was getting excited now and calling out advice and encouragement to both women. Mom grabbed Kathy's hair with both hands and now it was kathy's turn to scream in pain. Kathy grabbed Mom's hair and the women dragged each other around the room, tuffts of hair appeared on the carpet, J laughed and yelled "the loser has to clean this shit up". The women screamed in pain anger and hatred as they viciously yanked out handfuls of each others hair. After delivering a punch to Mom's head Kathy reached out and tore one of the straps of Mom's dress. Mom pulled away and grabbed the strap pulling it up, both women stood there panting, trying to catch their breath.

I sat in my hiding place watching in disbelief as my mother tore into her rival for Big -J, she grabbed kathy by the front of her dress and tore it down the front. Kathy grabbed Mom's hair again and pulled forward, Mom held onto the front of kathy's dress and the women fell to the floor. They rolled around, first Kathy was on top and the Mom, they stopped screaming and became quiet now. All I could hear were the slaps and punches as they landed and the occassional grunt or low curse. They rolled into a ball on the floor inflicting as much pain as they could on the other and as they did I could hear them muttering to each other...."let go of my hair cxnt"...."let go of mine, you bitch.... you afraid to fight me so you gotta pull hair like a bitch". "I'm not scared of you", hearing this J walked to the women and pulled them apart and pushed them back a couple of steps. Mom and Kathy did as they were told and stood facing one another, each seeing then damage they done, both women had scracthes and abrasions and digs from high heels but neither look as if she was willing to give up. The fight had been going on for a long time and J seemed pleased that these two mature white mothers were more than willing to beat each others brains out for his entertainment.

J looked at the two sexy gladiators and asked if either one wanted to give up, both just shook their heads no. He smiled a toothy grin and said good but "you two bitches gotta finish this cause I want to fuck, its makin my dick hard watching ya'll fight". "i'm gonna fuck the winner right here and the loser's gonna have to watch". Hearing this the women began to shuffle from foot to foot in anticipation of the coming final struggle for this mans cock. My mother pulled off the remainder of her dress and with a challenging tilt of her chin toward kathy, she did the same. Both women had on identical thongs and lacy bras. Next without a word they removed their bras and tossed them aside, they approached each other fist up, wearing nothing but their thongs. I looked at both women and couldn't decide which had the better body. When they were close enogh both threw wild punches and scored hits, the women each stepped back. They lunged for one another and began clawing each other tits. they locked up like this spinning in a circle and squeeling in pain but neither would release her hold. Mom upped the anti and reached between kathys dancing legs and began to maul her pussy. In pain kathy leaned forward her head on mom's shoulder. At once she sunk her teeth into Mom's shoulder, the pain must have been excruciating because Mom screamed and bent and began to bite Kathy's tit. Now kathy was screaming, I looked at J and he stood there watching yelling to the women to "fuck dat bitch up'.

Kathy began pulling the hair from mom's pussy and both were screaming so loudly that I don't know how no one heard the duel that was going on in the basement. I could tell both fighters had reached the limit of endurance, Mom continued to bite and Kathy punched and mauled her rivals pussy. Both women pushed each other and they seperated for a second and fell back onto one another raining punches and slaps and kicks. Kathy suddenly jumped backward and Mom stumbled forward, as she came forward kathy kicked her on the side of her head and my mother tumbled to the floor and couldn't get up. Kathy pounced on her and began punching wildly screaming "get up you cxnt I'm not done with you yet". However she was done because J ran over and pulled kathy off my mom, even as he did so kathy managed a couple more kicks at her prostrate body.

J held the victor up as she staggered and said "girl I don't think I ever saw a bitch fight like that before" with that he pushed her to the floor in front of my mother who was coming around, he climbed between her legs and pushed himself into to her. It must have been painful after the pussy mauling she had receieved because she yowled as he entered her. Mom came fully around and looked to see the man she'd fought for and her hated rival screwing right in front of her face. She pulled herself up and stumbled toward the door to get away from the scene but J ordered her to stop and amazingly she did, he said "sit down" and her legs collapsed from under her and she sat. Ja-quan climaxed in just a couple of minutes and when he did he pulled himself out of Kathy got up and went to where mom was sitting and staring. He took his still semi hard penis and ordered Mom to lick it clean, she tried to pull away but he held her there and she opened her mouth and allowed him to force his huge cock into her mouth as Kathy sat and laughed. When he was done he put on his pants and looked at the two beautiful naked women who had just fought over him and said...." i still can't decide" and walked out of the room. Mom and kathy sat and looked at one another.

Mom's basement duel

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:54:49 AM by nutmeg78 »

Offline fight fan steve

Re: Here's a story I wrote on momfight.com... let me know what you think.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 01:59:46 PM »
Great story - Love it!

I'd love to see a sequel. Maybe you and your mom could fight Kathy and her son in a 2 vs 2 family fight!

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 08:11:10 PM »
Enjoyed reading this.. Very well written.. Waiting for Part II

Offline MG

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 11:23:34 PM »
Great story ! There has to be part II .

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
wow. I loved the intro, the build up and the fight itself. Great stuff!

Offline vet51

Thank you all for the nice reviews, I'm planning a rematch but have request story to finish first.