News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story request for tiafight... Aunt's Battle

• 3 Replies

Offline vet51

Story request for tiafight... Aunt's Battle
« on: May 08, 2013, 02:25:08 AM »

This story was requested by tiafight...it contains some specific elements... hope you enjoy it

One fall day as I sat in my apartment, I received a call from my Aunt Elise she asked if I would come to her home because she had an important favor to ask me, when I asked what it was she said it was something we had better talk about in person…and in private. I never said no to Aunt Elise, she was my favorite. As I walked to her place I wondered what she might want…she was a beautiful woman even at 53 years old. She was 5’ 7” and in perfect shape. Women half her age wished to look like her, she had blonde hair that went to the center of her back. She had a tiny waist and a perfect round ass and large firm tit’s. She worked hard to look so good, her make up and hair were always perfect, she exercised daily. She had been an gymnast in her younger days and competed on a national level. I remember the photo’s I’d seen of her then….she was so sexy… and frankly she still was. Men would stop and look at her when she passed by her luscious ass swaying as she walked. I’d seen more than one woman glare at her back as she walked by  and her man stared slack jawed.

When I reached her apartment she greeted me at the door, she was wearing a loose fitting warm up suit that hung on her body in a way that would drive a man crazy. She said ‘sit down nephew” and gave me a little peck on the cheek as I did. She offered me coffee, as she prepared the cups at the counter she asked if I still was a friend of Giuseppe…I told her that we were still close and talked regularly. She smiled thinly when she heard my answer…”wonderful dear” was all she said and completed her task. It wasn’t till she sat down across the table from me that she began to speak.

“Giuseppe is Teresa’s nephew am I correct?” she asked, “yes he is” I answered. Teresa was a woman who lives in our community who was so much like Aunt Elise that it was uncanny. She was about the same height and weight as my Aunt and as far as I was concerned almost as beautiful and with a perfect body almost as good as Elise‘s. I will admit that Teresa’s tit’s were as spectacular as my Aunt’s.  I’m sure if you asked Giuseppe he say his Aunt was the more beautiful but I would disagree. The two women had competed in almost ever aspect of life since they were girls in school. Teresa was also an exceptional gymnast and they had gone head to head on many occasions with neither gaining a clear advantage over the other. They had competed for the attention of boy’s in school and men when they were out of school. They competed in the community and when one was mentioned in conversation invariably the other would be mentioned in the next breath. I know this irritated Aunt Elise to no end and I’m sure it didn’t please Teresa either. Frankly I knew that these women did not like one another. Elise told me that she had been at a charity event a few days before with her friends when Teresa had arrived with her entourage. The groups had mingled and conversation had turned to the past and different events that had happened between the women and who had out done who. As the evening moved on Elise over heard Teresa telling someone about a gymnast competition that she had clearly won but the judges had awarded to Elise. Teresa told her companion that she was sure that Elise had seduced one of the judges and swayed the scoring.

Elise walked away but she admitted that she was very angry with Teresa for what she had said. Elise said she went to the ladies room to cool down. As she was adjusting her make up in the mirror Teresa walked in. The two stared at one another and Teresa went to the next mirror. Aunt Elise said  that she told Teresa that she was wrong about the judge and that she had won fair and square. Teresa said “you’ve never honestly bested me in anything…and you know it”. “I’ve beaten you at everything we ever done…and you know that” was Elise‘s answer. She said that they faced one another and began to debate their past, soon the debate turned into an argument. By this time several of their friends had entered the ladies room and gathered around the two arguing women. When one would make a point her friends would chuckle at the losers expense and vice versa. This went on for a while and the argument grew more heated…it finally boiled over and Teresa shoved Elise back a step or two. Elise returned the shove…Elise said before she knew it she and Teresa were snatching handfuls of each others hair, slapping and kicking each other. The women in the rest room cheered on the combatants but the noise soon brought a crowd and they fighters were pulled apart spitting their hatred at each other.

I sat in Elise’s apartment amazed at what I was hearing…my beautiful, sexy Aunt in a hair pulling…face slapping… girls room catfight…wow! Elise let what she told me sink in for a minute and sipped her coffee, then she said “ I want you to go to Giuseppe and issue a challenge for me… tell him I want him to go to his Aunt and challenge her to a fight…in private…no friends to break it up…a fight to the end….woman to woman”. “ you and Giuseppe may arrange the catfight between us, you two will create the rules for the fight”. I was stunned and tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn’t change her mind. “If I go to her she’ll think it’s a trap”…” if you go to Giuseppe  she’ll know this a real challenge and accept, we‘ve hated each other for years and I‘m tired of her“. “If you don’t arrange this fight, we’ll only fight again like we did at the charity event”… “with no clear victor“. “We didn’t want to stop that evening and had only just started when they pulled us apart. I promised her that I pull her hair out…. and I will“. She said she wanted me to make the arraignments but she also trusted me to keep the catfight secret. I had no intention of telling anyone about this. 

I left my Aunt’s place in a daze, this was incredible, I was overwhelmed. I called Giuseppe as soon as I got to the street and told him I was coming to his place to talk. When I arrived explained the details to him and the formally issued the challenge. He called his Aunt on the phone and told her what had happened and then issued the challenge to Teresa.  “Aunt Teresa will you fight Elise?” he asked, I could hear the excitement in his voice. “you will? Very good I’ll let them know”.  “We have to arrange the place and the rules” I told Giuseppe, he suggested my apartment as I had a large bedroom with no furniture in it. He suggested some mats on the floor and a heavy curtain on the rooms only window, I agreed, he also suggested that no one should know about the challenge and that we should be there to protect our Aunt’s in the event one was injured. He said that these women hated each other and given the chance to really injure each other they would someone needed to be there.  Next we discussed the fight, the woman would fight nude in my apartment…”woman to woman as my Aunt has suggested” it would be no holds barred, both would wear their shining blonde hair down so that neither would have an advantage when it came to hair pulling, they would have to face each other for 2 minutes in a stare down and then they would fight. The fight would continue until one fighter stopped or was knocked out and there would be no interference, if there was, the fighter who’s Nephew interfered would be disqualified. We called our Aunt’s and gave them the details…both agreed to fight nude…Elise said “if she wore clothes I’d rip them off her anyway”. When told about the stare down Elise questioned it but Teresa countered with “is the Bitch afraid to look me in the eye? When she was told what Teresa said my Aunt quickly agreed. Both women wanted all punches to be below the neck, as they both realized that they’d have to leave the apartment and walk down the street. The fight would take place the next day at 10 AM,  Elsie was to arrive at 9AM and Teresa would arrive at 9:30 AM. We didn’t want then to meet in the hall outside my door and fight there, we wanted a private showing.

Giuseppe and I went to my apartment and with some mats we borrowed and put them down in the spare bedroom. We talked about the fight well into the evening, we were both excited.

I awoke early the next morning to excited to sleep later, at 9AM precisely there was a tap on my door, when I opened it there stood my beautiful Aunt Elise. She was wearing a loose fitting dress and carrying a small bag. I let her in and asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with this and she said “yes”. She went on to say that it was too late to back out now anyway, if she did Teresa would tell everyone that she was afraid and she wouldn’t have that. Besides she said “we’ve been wanting to get our hands on one an other for a very long time, to settle this once and for all“, “the charity event had proven that“ she added. Elise said it felt great to tear at Teresa’s hair and slap her face. It was finally time for them to settle who was the better woman, one against one with no one around to break them up till it’s settled. At 9:30 a knock on the door announced the arrival of Giuseppe and Teresa, she looked as beautiful as always, he entered the apartment first and said his Aunt was here to answer Elise’s challenge. I showed them to my bedroom so that she could get ready. At 10 I went to the bedroom and had Giuseppe and Teresa come out and go into the room prepared for the catfight. She wore a robe with nothing on her feet. I went to my Aunt’s room and told her it was time and that Giuseppe and Teresa were waiting. Elsie stood and left the room wearing a robe of her own. The time had come!

I walked into the spare room a head of Elsie, Giuseppe and Teresa stood silently at the far side. The women glared at one another, I stepped up to Giuseppe and said Aunt Elsie was ready, he announce that his Aunt Teresa was also ready to fight. We went over the rules and asked if each combatant understood, both nodded not taking her eye’s off her rival. Giuseppe and I stepped behind our Aunt’s and removed their robes. I stood amazed at the two beautiful mature blonde’s standing naked. Their body’s were sublime…supple and smooth. Both women’s tit’s were large and only sagged a tiny bit because of age. They looked like Greek statues standing there. I could see each woman had fine sheen of oil rubbed onto their luscious body’s.  Giuseppe and I stepped behind our Aunt’s and taking them by the shoulders moved them forward till their breasts touched…I said the stare down would begin and I would announce when the time had elapsed and the fight would begin.

The women looked each other in the eyes as their tit’s touched together ever so slightly. Teresa said “I’ve hated you for 40 years and now I’m going to destroy you” Elise said “ you’re not going to walk out of here, I’m going to tear your hair out you lying bitch”. They stared and pushed their foreheads close together and as they did their tit’s touched and mashed together causing them to press flat. I could hardly contain myself as I watched. The women continue to growl and snarl at one another, I heard “bitch”…”filthy whore”…”slut”…”skank” and other insults as they stood there staring eye to eye and tit to beautiful tit, each shaking with anticipation, until I announced the time was up…at that second with a scream they each pushed against each other grabbing the others blonde hair and viciously yanking it to and fro screaming at each other as they did. Teresa had Elise’s hair in her left hand and pulled her head almost to her left shoulder and Elsie did the same to Teresa, with their free hands they grabbed and body punched each other. The blows landed with meaty thuds the woman groaned with each blow received. Teresa pushed Elsie back into the corner of the room and grabbed two handfuls of hair and began banging her head against the wall. I thought that Elsie would drop to the floor but she grabbed Teresa in a bear hug and spun her into the corner saying “oh no you don’t you cxnt” as she slammed Teresa against the wall. The women held onto each other like this for a few seconds each trying desperately to ram her opponent against the wall. Finally as if by a prearranged signal they pushed away from each other, stepping back to survey any damage they might have done.

Neither woman looked hurt and they began to circle, fists up. “I’ve waited to hurt you for years” said Teresa. Elsie answered “then come on and try you dirty bitch”. With that the fighters began to throw body punches, each scoring hit’s on the other woman’s torso and bellies. They punched wildly dancing in a circle as they did, spitting hatred like to wild cats fighting in the jungle. Elise threw a punch with her right fist that landed solidly on the side of Teresa’s left tit, causing her to yowl in pain. As she stepped back massaging her injured tit she looked at Elise and said “is that how you want it you saggy tit bitch”, “yes it is” answered Elise. The women began to stalk one another around the room like wild beasts .

Each then women focused on her rivals tit’s as they traded tit punches. They stood toe to toe taking turns punching, with every blow a tit would bounce up or slam side ways and with each punch the recipient would grunt with pain.  Neither woman was willing to stop no matter how much pain they suffered because of her desire to inflict pain on her enemy.  They just stood and tit punched for what seemed like forever. I could see the bruises developing on their breast’s but neither woman would step away. Teresa landed an upper cut striking Elise’s left tit causing it to slap up, that’s when she changed tactics. Right after the tit punch she kicked Elise hard on the right thigh causing Elise’s knee to buckle. She didn’t fall but it gave Teresa the opportunity to kick Elsie again, screaming in rage as she did.  I was beginning to think that this was the end for my Aunt as she limped around the room trying to escape the vicious kicks Teresa was pummeling her with.

Teresa sensing victory ceased her attack for a few seconds to catch her breath and to gloat as Elise went to her knees. She said “ I knew I could beat you…your nothing but a nasty dirty whore’. She stepped forward to end the catfight when suddenly my beautiful Aunt surprised her hated rival by punching Teresa on her unprotected pussy…the shock of the blow forced Teresa back against the wall with a loud woof as the air left her lungs. Teresa was stunned and this gave Elise time to get to her feet and charge at Teresa. Their naked, sweaty body’s slapped together as they made contact and they fell to the floor. They appeared to roll into a ball of hissing, clawing cats. Teresa pulled Elise’s hair with one hand and clawed at a tit with the other. Elise had Teresa’s hair in one hand and was mauling Teresa’s pussy with the other, both women kicked and raked their toe nails anywhere on her opponents body she could reach. The women lay on the floor facing one another as the clawed and kicked, Teresa lunged her head forward tried to bite Elise on the face. Elise managed to dodge the attempt and then tried to bite Teresa who also managed to evade to bite.

At this moment I swear that the women smiled at each other even as they ravaged the other’s gorgeous body and they snapped and bit at the other like beasts. Each woman managed to get to her rivals shoulder and neck and along with all of the other punishment they were causing and enduring they each bit the other. They writhed and screamed in pain as their sweaty beautiful bodies strained and heaved against one another. They lay locked together like this for a long time, tearing at one another… tufts of blonde hair lay on the floor and floated in the air.

They women lay locked in close combat for several minutes inflicting terrible pain and damage on one another, punching… biting… scratching… clawing, at each others beautiful bodies. They grunted in pain with each blow, I could see the deep scratches and bruises developing on them. I look at Giuseppe to gage his reaction to the fight. I motioned him to stand up and come and talk to me. We stood together talking about what to do…never taking our eye’s from the spectacle in front of us. Our beautiful Aunt’s were tearing each other apart and even though they had grown tired from the fight, neither appeared to want to stop. I moved to the fighters and asked if they had had enough and Elise said “leave us alone”. I looked at Giuseppe amazed that they could go on but we nodded at each other and let them fight on.

Teresa had begun punching Elise’s belly and I could see her firm midsection reddening. Elise moaned in pain and this caused Teresa to double her efforts. Aunt Elise tried to block the blows but couldn’t stop them all and was in danger of being forced to give up. However her womanly pride refused to let her. She reached between Teresa’s legs and grabbed her pussy lips….and she pulled and twisted…and Teresa writhed in pain and screamed so loudly that I thought the whole house would hear. Teresa stopped punching and hair pulling and lay there screaming. I was hypnotized by the sight and stood looking as suddenly Giuseppe leapt into the fray and pulled Elise off as he yelled ENOUGH!  The fight was over, I ran to my Aunt and helped her to her feet and held her as she staggered. Giuseppe sat on the floor next to Teresa as she curled into a ball of pain on the floor. As I helped my Aunt to the door she said “I guess we know who the better woman is now you bitch”. As we walked and staggered to the door I heard Teresa say in a low voice “you still didn’t beat me…you cxnt”

Offline tiafight

Re: Story request for tiafight... Aunt's Battle
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 08:35:23 AM »
great vet......great story....beautiful fight.......rematch??? ;) ;)thank you

Gale

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 10:07:36 PM »
Excellent story and very well written.  Almost exactly my kind of battle. 

Offline MG

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 11:11:07 PM »
Very talented writer !