News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

EFW 2.0

• 23 Replies

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
EFW 2.0
« on: May 09, 2013, 05:19:12 PM »
Episode 1 Card

Opening Segment w/ EFW Owner, Bill Whitcoe

Match #1: Prima Donna Title Qualifier Match:
Kaley Cuoco Vs. Olivia Wilde

Match #2: Seductress Title Qualifier Match: Sexfight
Katrina Bowden Vs. Rosie Jones

Backstage Segment #1

Match #3: Queen Bee Title Qualifier Match:
Jennifer Lawrence Vs. Kate Upton

Match #4: Hummingbird Title Qualifier Match:
Ariana Grande Vs. Elisabeth Gilles Vs. Emma Watson

Backstage Segment #2

Match #5: ViXXXens Titles Qualifier Match:
Co-Edibles (Alison Brie/Gillian Jacobs) Vs. Garfunkel & Oates (Rikki Lindhome/Kate Micucci)

Match #6: Prima Donna Title Qualifier Match:
Karlie Montana Vs. Kristen Bell

Backstage Segment #3

Match #7: Hummingbird Title Qualifier Match:
Emma Stone Vs. Nina Dobrev Vs. Vanessa Lengies

Match #8: Seductress Title Qualifier Match: Sexfight
Brianna Evigan Vs. Hayden Panetierre

Backstage Segment #4

Match #9: ViXXXens Titles Qualifier Match:
Geek Squad (Felicia Day/Olivia Munn) Vs. Intensive Care (Elisha Cuthbert/Jennifer Love Hewitt)

Main Event - Queen Bee Title Qualifier Match:
Christina Hendricks Vs. Katherine McPhee

--------------------

As the show fades in, the camera pans across the crowd, packed to the rim in the Air Canada Centre, getting a little rowdy and restless, having been waiting in the seats for at least an hour. But then, finally, music hits, “Another Postcard” By: The Barenaked Ladies, and, though their not sure exactly who it belongs to, the crowd nonetheless begins to cheer, happy just that the show was officially beginning. And then, from out behind the curtains, comes a man. While most, if not all, of the crowd knew who he was, there was still a small part of the crowd that booed him, simply because he wasn't a hot chick. The rest, though, cheered, knowing full well that it was better to stay on his good side.

And this made Bill Whitcoe, owner of EFW – Extreme Female Wrestling – smile.

For this inaugural visit for the relaunch of his show, the slightly chubby Bill Whitcoe wore a suit jacket over an orange “Community” shirt, blue jeans with a bland black belt, and some rather fancy orthopedic running shoes. After taking a few minutes to scan the crowd around him, he shoved his hands in his pocket and started making his way down the entrance ramp, still smiling, spotlight's giving a slight shine to his freshly shaved face. Quickly reaching the end of the ramp, Whitcoe broke off into a run, doing a lap around the ring slapping hands with fans, stopping only to grab a microphone from the announcers table before sliding into the ring.

“Hello, fellow fans of female wrestling!” he said, spinning around gleefully as he did, “As you all well know – or, at least, you SHOULD – I am Bill Whitcoe, owner extraordinaire of EFW! Or, as it is now, EFW 2.0. Because, heh, while there were... SOME good memories, the first iteration of my little federation didn't.... didn't really last long. Heh.”

At this, half of the crowd groan, with the others giving some slightly nervous laughs.

“But don't worry,” said Bill, grinning holding up a non-offensive finger and tapping the side of his head with it, “because I plan to change that! In fact, there's a few BIG changes I'd like to talk about right now. First of all, from now on, these shows are FREE. And, in fact, you will ALL be fully reimbursed for your tickets tonight!”

There's a murmur of interest after this announcement, some of the crowd baffled, others also baffled but okay with it, since, hey, money!

“I mean, look. I'm not here to make money. I have tons of that already, enough to pay the talent and staff and the arena owners all on my own. What I AM here for, my friends, is to entertain! If not personally, than to provide it for you with a weekly, three hour, commercial free show, every Sunday night, here at the Air Canada Centre!”

This makes the crowd cheer, not exactly blowing the roof off the place but at least giving it a slight nudge.

“Okay, maybe not the commercial free thing. I couldn't negotiate that, sadly. But everything else, though, it's yours! Free! Because you, the fans, deserve it! Why? Because your awesome. And there's no better reason than that! And – one second...”

Pausing from his speech for the moment, Bill makes his way to the nearest corner, where, albeit slowly and incredibly awkwardly, he scales the turnbuckles, until he's at the top where, after cautiously turning around, he takes a seat, and, after taking a moment to balance himself better, he raises the mic back up to his lips.

“I'm.... starting to think this might have been a terrible idea,” said Bill, laughing, and the audience, genuinely this time, doing so as well, “But... where was I? Oh! Right! Changes! Yes! Well.... the second big change is there will no longer be any Pay-Per-Views. What with this show already being on Sundays, and for three hours, I don't really see the need.  I mean, all the ladies on this roster are amazingly talented, so your pretty much guaranteed PPV caliber matches every week here, and, thus, we've done away with our PPV system.”

Bill pauses for a moment, shifting around to get a better seat, before continuing.

“And as for any other changes.... well... that's about it. Everything else pretty much stays the same. No referees, because there are no rules, because, well, rules just tie things down a bit too much. And who wants them getting in the way of these ladies putting on something amazing, right? Right! And speaking of the ladies, let's talk about what's happening tonight.”

“As you fans all well know, we have five titles here in the EFW. Sadly for the now former champions, all those titles have been vacated. But, tonight, we start off five tournaments to decide EFW 2.0's first set of champions! Firstly, and probably most excitingly for SOME of you, we have the Seductress Championship Tournament! This title is like the old WWE/WWF Hardcore Title, in that anyone in the roster can challenge for it, so I personally picked sixteen ladies, out of the whole roster, to compete in this tourney. Traditionally, Seductress Title matches have been much more sexually charged than others, so for the first round, the eight randomly decided matches will be decided under Sexfight Rules, where the winner is the first to make her opponent orgasm, and then pin, submit, or knock her out for a ten count. The second round matches will all be First To 3 Orgasms, third round First To 5, and the final match will be a fan favourite, Pleasurable Lights Out match, where the loser is the one who can't answer a 10 count after being made to orgasm.”

“Next up, we have the ViXXXens Titles Tournament, our version of the good old Tag Team Titles. Again, I've personally picked 16 teams, and while the first round of randomly decided matches is pretty simple, 2 on 2, etcetera, etcetera, the second round is where things get interesting. In round two, teams will compete against each other and when a team gets a win, they will get a point. The first four teams to get 3 points move on to Round 3, and then the first two teams to get 3 points in THAT round will meet for the titles in the finals.”

“Then, of course, there's the Hummingbird Title Tournament, for all of our plucky Lightweights. Now, there are a LOT of VERY talented stars in our Hummingbird Division, so the first round will consist of 8 Triple Threat matches, and the winners of those matches go into two Four Way Battles in Round 2. The winners of those two four ways will then compete in a Best Of Three series, with the winner of that series becoming our first Hummingbird Championess!”

“Now, it's at THIS point that I.... kinda.... started running out of ideas, so both the Prima Donna and Queen Bee Title Tournaments are basically the same, standard kinds of tournaments. 16 handpicked ladies in 8 randomized matches in round one, which turns into 8 ladies, then 4, and then the final two.”

“And that's what's happening for the forseeable future. Five incredible tournaments, to crown five more than likely incredible champions. Before I go, I'd just like to.... apologize for my rambling, but I assure you, folks, that it was a necessary evil. Especially since we don't have any color commentators here in EFW, either. But that's enough from me, for now, I think. So let's get to the action!”

With that, as the crowd cheers, Whitcoe slips off the turnbuckle, stumbles, catches himself, then grins, raising a fist in the air to cheers from the crowd before he slips out of the ring and makes his way back up the ramp, thinking about just how awesome this night was going to be.

- Commercial -
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:13:06 PM by nutmeg78 »

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
Re: EFW 2.0
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:36:52 PM »
Again, sorry for the delay, damn Writer's Block, buuuut does anyone have any predictions for this first show? Who wins, how, etc.?

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 03:37:01 AM »
Also, quick Episode #1 card update!
------------

EFW 2.0 Episode 1 Card

Co-Edibles (Alison Brie/Gillian Jacobs) Vs. Garfunkel & Oates (Rikki Lindhome/Kate Micucci)

Match #6: Seductress Title Qualifier Match: Sexfight

Match #8: Prima Donna Title Qualifier Match:

Geek Squad (Felicia Day/Olivia Munn) Vs. Intensive Care (Elisha Cuthbert/Jennifer Love Hewitt)

Offline Chann

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 12:56:22 PM »
Also, quick Episode #1 card update!
------------

EFW 2.0 Episode 1 Card

winner prediction in bold

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 11:01:48 PM »
Awesome, thanks Chandler. :) Anyone got anymore predictions?

Also... that should be Quarter Final, not Qualifier in each of those matches, heh.

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 06:49:40 PM »
   “The following contest is a Round 1 Match in the Prima Donna Title Tournament! Introducing first...,” said the ring announcer, Kreg Wiles, a mountain of a man with a bushy red beard and a slightly squeaky voice. He wasn't exactly a fan of female wrestling, but Bill was his best friend and, hey, a job is a job, after all. Plus, there WERE a few perks...

As Lady Gaga's “Starstruck” burst out of the arena speakers, big blonde Kaley Cuoco stepped out from behind the entrance curtains, staring disdainfully out at the booing crowd from behind her dark sunglasses. With a bored sigh, she reaches up behind her head, to the scrunchie that was holding her ponytail together, and yanked on it, letting her hair free, at which point she shook her head.

Somehow, it came out in slow motion.

And, as she did, a series of pyros, on either side of the ramp, exploded, and kept going, only going down as Kaley passed them on her way down the ramp, bosom bouncing as she did, trapped in the confines of her skin tight, sparkly one piece, which, of course, matched her sparkly white wrestling boots.

“Coming in at 5'7”, 150 pounds, from Los Angeles, California, representing she is the “Hollywood Hotshot” - and, of course, Penny from the Big Bang Theory – Kaaaaaaley Cuooooooocooooooooo!!!”

Cuoco, who had made her way down the ramp and was currently doing a slow walk around the ring simply to bask in the feeling she got from ignoring the people who were trying to get a high five, gave Kreg a death stare at that comment. She hated being on that show, working with all those nobody's while she, being the real TRUE star of the show, was better than it. If only it wasn't such a massive, money making hit, she would have probably left the show season's ago. And it wasn't any better here in EFW, either. In the old League, she'd have matches, yes, but through bad calls or whatever chicanery her opponents had up their sleeve, she wasn't really much of a “winner”. Other girls were cuter, or had bigger breasts, and thus they were treated better! Better than her, the TRUE star. She was gonna show them, ALL of them, tonight, exactly why SHE should be in the damn limelight. Because, if nothing else, EFW was a damn good stress release.

Completing her lap around the ring, Cuoco takes the steps up to the ring apron, wiping her boots on it before slipping into the ring, taking off her glasses and passing them off to Kreg as she makes her way to her corner, leaning back in it as she thinks about alllllll the ways she planned to hurt her opponent tonight.

“Annnnnnd her opponent,” said Kreg, leaning back on the set of ropes farthest away from the ramp as Cuoco's music died down, “Coming in at 5', 7”, 144 pounds, from New York City, New York, she – hooooly shit, she might as well be topless...”

And, indeed, as Kreg stared, trailing off, he was proven pretty much right when Olivia Wilde, beaming from ear to ear, the cheering crowd could not only see her breasts through the VERY see-through tight blue sweater she was wearing, but also that she wasn't wearing much else, aside from some black lacy panties and knee high blue wrestling boots. And that just made the crowd cheer her even more, which is just what Wilde wanted. The roar of the crowd, their support, that rush is what kept her going, even in the old EFW, where, despite having the skill, she wasn't really known as a winner. Sure, she came close, VERY close at times, and had at least a handful of wins, but then there were times that... well... she let the rush take over, making her want to show off a little more for her beloved fans, annnnd that usually cost her. But she blamed herself, not the crowd. If she was gonna do better this time around, she was going to have to keep it under control. Although, it never hurt to indulge a little bit, she thought, bouncing up and down a few times to try and calm herself a little.

“Heh, sorry, let's, uh... let's try that again,” said Kreg as Wilde suddenly rocketed down the ramp, slapping hands with the front row of fans as she started her first lap around the ring, “Coming in at.... ah, screw it. She's the Daredevil Dame, the Wilde One..... Oooooooooolivia Wiiiiiiiiiiilde!”

Grinning at Kreg's succinctness as she finished her first lap, Olivia leaped into the air, landing cat-like on the crowd barrier before starting her second lap, showing amazing balance leaning down to slap hands with the fans as she did, before leaping onto the announce table to bridge the gap, and, from there, back onto the barrier, making it to the midway point before leaping off it and landing on the ring apron. Keeping one eye on Cuoco, who was just shaking her head and rolling her eyes, Olivia ran up to her corner turnbuckle from the apron and raised her fist in the air to even more cheers from the crowd, before hopping back down, finally in the ring, and again started hopping up and down to relax herself before-

DING DING DING

As Kreg quickly slipped out of the ring, and over to his seat where he pulled out his 3DS and started playing LEGO City Undercover, the two ladies slowly circled each other as they came together in the middle of the ring.

“Your in the wrong place at the wrong time,” said Kaley, cracking her knuckles as she nonchalantly circled, watching Wilde for the slightest opening she could capitalize on, “soooo why don't you just flippity doo your ass out of the ring and save yourself some pain, huh?”

“Really, superstar?” replied Olivia, hopping back and forth like a boxer as she circled, “Your ego is THAT huge that you think it's gonna scare me off? Fat chance.”

“Just remember, I did warn you.” said Kaley, lunging forwards to grab hold of Olivia, who spun away at the last second and smacked a hard kick into the blonde's back, Cuoco stumbling forwards slightly as Wilde backed off a bit, grinning.

“Not so easy, is it?” said Olivia, as the two again began their dance, “Being just a bag of hot air with sub par tits?”

Cuoco growled as she lunged forwards again, this time managing to grab Olivia by the hair, and shove her under her arm, locking in a Side Headlock which she grinded in a bit, looking like she was trying to unscrew Wilde's head from her neck, until the brunette smashed a fist into Cuoco's left popliteal fossa – the soft spot behind her knee – causing her to buckle down to one knee at which point, the blonde's grip loosened, Olivia slipped her head out, stood, quick, to her feet, and smashed a roundhouse kick into the back of the kneeling Hotshot's head, knocking her for a slight loop.

“I'll take that as a “no”,” said Wilde, grinning, grabbing a handful of blonde locks and dragging Cuoco to her feet, leading her foe into the nearby corner, where she yanked her head back slightly before continuing to mock, “Now... I'm not exaaaactly one-hundred percent sure your going to enjoy this, but, quite frankly, I don't care. Plus, heh, I can't help myself.”

With that, Olivia smashed Cuoco's head into the turnbuckle once, twice, thrice, before yelling out “PENNY!!!”, getting the crowd firmly on her side, as she started again, once, twice, thrice, and the crowd yelling “PENNY!!!” alongside her. Then, grinning, she started to do it a third time, smashing Cuoco's head into the top turnbuckle once, tw- before Cuoco smashed an elbow into Wilde's gut, and then a second right into her windpipe before punting the then hunched over and backed up Wilde right in the skull with a hard kick, the brunette flopping to her back in pain.

“I really HATE audience participation,” the blonde growled, as she started dragging Olivia by the hair to the middle of the ring and yanked her up to a sitting position, before dropping down to one knee and placing said knee into the small of the brunette's back as she reached forward, grabbed her wrists, and then leaned back, streeeeetching the arms backwards as she did, doing a number on both Wilde's arms AND shoulders. Olivia grunted in the hold, Kaley twisting her from side to side to try and disorient her, but after about two, two and a half minutes struggling in the hold, she managed to get her feet flat on the mat and, slowly but surely, pushed herself up to her feet. Unfortunately, though, as soon as she did, Kaley grabbed her around the waist, lifted her up, and slammed her down hard, crotch first, onto her posted knee. And then, as Olivia stumbled forwards, hands between her legs, Kaley rushed forwards, smashing her outstretched arm into the back of Wilde's neck, finishing her Atomic Drop/Clothesline combo. Kaley pushed Olivia over onto her back, and laid across her for the one... tw- KICK OUT!!

Kaley just grunted and rolled her eyes as she started to drag Olivia up by the hair, but Olivia, knowing she was in trouble and had to get out of it, slammed an elbow into Cuoco's gut. When that didn't get her to let go of her hair, she hit her with a second and a third, and as soon as she was free she burst off into a run towards the ropes. Kaley stretched out an arm to try and take her down again once the brunette got closer but Olivia ducked the blonde's clothesline, bounced off the ropes again, and leapt into the air as she came back, looking to knock Kaley down with a Crossbody. Unfortunately, Kaley caught her, took a few steps, and slammed her over her knee in a Gutbuster. Instead of letting go, though, Kaley lifted her back up, and slammed her down again. And again. And again, before simply pushing the Wilde One off her knee to writhe on the mat and clutch her chest, as she rocked back and forth, Kaley herself back up on her feet, doing a lap around the ring, hands raised in the air like she's already won, and the crowd, understandably, booing her.

Laughing, Kaley jogged back over to Olivia and peeeeled her off the mat, lifting her into Bodyslam position but, instead of going through with that, she carried her over to the nearest corner and hung her there upside down in a Tree Of Woe. And then the boos started to go away as Kaley grabbed on to the bottom of Olivia's top and sloooooowly started pulling it further and further down, until it freed Olivia's already basically bared breasts and stomach, at which point Kaley just yanked it down so it covered Wilde's face. Then, cracking her knuckles, Kaley went to town with left's and rights, just pummeling Wilde's stomach and breasts with hard blows, Olivia grunting with each one at first, but as they kept coming she began whimpering as well.

Several minutes and a few dozen hard blows later, Kaley, grinning, ended the barrage with a hard Uppercut to Wilde's left breast and then backed off, basking in the boos of the crowd as she just left Olivia there, and jogged over to the opposite corner. As soon as she got there, she suddenly burst into a run towards Olivia, lowering her shoulder when she got close, looking to SPEAR the brunette into the corner and break her in half, but instead ate the ring post herself because Olivia, despite the pain she was in, and hearing the pitter patter of footsteps and figuring nothing good was aboot to happen, was SMART ENOUGH TO PULL HERSELF UP AT THE LAST SECOND. As Kaley stumbled backwards holding her shoulder, Olivia, after quickly unhooking her legs from the ropes, and tossing her top quickly into the crowd to a whole lot of cheers, hopped up to the top turnbuckle and ran along the ropes behind her, leaping off of them as the big blonde turned around and spearing into her with her patented Cannonball. She then hooked a leg for the one.... tw- KICK OUT!!

“Your real stubborn, ya know that?” said Wilde, pulling the blonde up to a seated position and slipping in behind her, wrapping her legs around Cuoco's midriff as she grabbed on to the sides of the top of Cuoco's one-piece, “Let's see if we can loosen you up a little bit.”

Slowly, as to play to the crowd as much as possible, and relishing the chance to pay the blonde back a little for earlier, the Wilde One began to pull down the blonde's top, inch by inch, until, finally, her breasts were bared for the whole world to see.

“I take back what I said earlier,” said Olivia, grabbing a modestly sized breast in each hand and starting to kneed and massage them, Kaley beginning to moan slightly, “These things ain't half bad! I mean, the nipples are a little weird looking, but all they need is a little... adjustment.”

At that, Olivia grabbed on to Cuoco's nipples and twisted them, HARD, to either side, bringing out a banshee quality scream from the big blonde. And as Olivia kept on twisting, further and further, Cuoco just screamed louder and louder, until the brunette let go and smacked herself in the head.

“Oh, riiiiiiiiight. I was supposed to LOOSEN you up,” Olivia said, grinning, starting to once again kneed the blonde's bosom expertly, “Not bring you to screaming fits! Sorry, heh. I can be so forgetful sometimes! Let's see if I can remedy that, though.”

With one hand still expertly working Cuoco's left tit, Olivia slowly fingerwalked her other hand down Kaley's stomach, getting closer and closer to slipping it in under the remnants of the blonde's one-piece before Kaley, rather suddenly, just smashed her head sideways into Wilde's, not once, not twice, but thrice, the third on causing the brunette to release her victim and flop back to the mat, holding the side of her head. Cuoco wasn't faring much better, rolling away to tend to her aching tits, Wilde having done a real number on them. But, still, she managed to get to her feet before the brunette but, as soon as she did, Olivia leaped up, wrapping her legs around the standing blonde's neck, looking for a Hurricanrana.

Unfortunately though, for once, Kaley was just a little bit quicker.

As soon as she saw Olivia leap up into the air, she braced herself, and, when she felt Olivia wrap her legs around her neck, she grabbed hold of them, wrenching them open, then push Olivia up, and over her head, but held onto her legs so she'd hang down her backside. Then, taking a few steps forward with a grin, the crowd holding their breath in the hopes that Olivia would find a way out of this, Cuoco swung the brunette around and sat out all in one swift but brutal motion, DRIVING Olivia's head into the mat with The Big Break.

The Big Break: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oflc5zb9Mi8

As soon as the Wilde One was planted, Kaley hooked a leg for the 1....2....3.

“Annnnnnd your winner,” said Kreg, pocketing his DS as he stood up, “and, unfortunately, moving on to Round 2 of the Prima Donna Title Tournament..... “The Hollywood Hotshot” Kaaaaaaaaaaley Cuooooooooco!”

Ignoring Kreg's favoritism, Kaley rolled off of the semi-conscious Wilde and pushed herself up to her feet, grinning and raising her arms in the air to boos from the crowd before walking over to the ropes, starting to leave the ring. But then, looking over as Olivia struggled to get to her hands and knees, she stopped and grinned, and idea forming in her head. Running up to Olivia's side, she kicked her, HARD, in the stomach, Olivia instantly coughing and sputtering from the blow. Then, kicking Wilde over onto her back, Kaley stretched the Daredevil Dame's legs open and took a seat between them.

“You called me a prude earlier, honey,” said Kaley, letting the comment just hang in the air, grabbing onto Wilde's panties and sloooowly, yet easily, slipping them off, leaving Olivia completely nude aside from her boots. Then, the crowd actually CHEERING her as they slowly realized what was about to happen, the blonde, arms hanging onto Olivia's legs for support, lowered her head, bringing it closer and closer to Olivia's snatch, looking like she was about to devour it. She was face to snatch, her tongue slowly sliding out of her mouth.... and then she laughed, the reverberation's causing a shudder through Olivia's body but nothing much else as Kaley pulled away, crowd going back to the boos.

“I prefer to call myself... selective,” said Kaley sitting up, wiping some errant hairs out of her face before grabbing one of Wilde's legs and dragging her close to the apron. Then, rolling out of the ring, Kaley pulled the brunette all the way out and onto her shoulders.

“Never say I didn't give people what they deserve, though,” Kaley said, walking up to the barrier and TOSSING Olivia into the horny crowd, who swallowed her up, guaranteeing things would NOT go well for her for the rest of the night, at least, “Trash deserves trash, after all.”

Chuckling to herself, Kaley made her way to the back, happy with herself and feeling like this was only the beginning on a long, long road to success.

- Commercial Break -

Offline Chann

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 01:58:04 AM »
nice story man!

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 01:59:15 AM »
Hah. Thanks. And there's more to come. :) What'd ya like best aboot it? What'd ya like worst?

Offline Smokey

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 06:31:15 AM »
Very well done. I like that it's written like a real wrestling match. Definitely a cut above the rest.

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 05:04:58 PM »
High praise, there, Smokey. Thanks! Any predictions for the rest of the show?

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 05:48:01 PM »
   “What the FUCK, Bill?” snarled Krysta Rodriguez, barging into the EFW owner's office, her blue tank top and matching gym shorts sweaty from attempting to work out her frustrations on a punching bag and failing, “What the hell are you DOING?”

“At the moment? Just spinning in my chair,” said Bill, as he did another rotation, leaning back, hands behind his head, his feet doing all the work.

“I can SEE that,” replied Krysta, rolling her eyes, “What I meant was-”

“It really helps me think, actually,” said Bill, stopping, and then spinning in the other direction.

“Are you thinking about putting me into one of the tournaments to replace one of a myriad of useless skanks?” asked Krysta, slightly hopeful.

“Uhm. No,” said Bill, stopping his spinning for the moment, “What to have for lunch tomorrow, actually. It's between-”

“Yeah, I don't care,” said Krysta, back to being angry and annoyed, moving around the desk and using her foot to stop Bill from starting to spin in his chair again, “In case you've forgotten who I am, let me just enlighten you a little, Bill. I am Krysta FUCKING Rodriguez, I am the god damn STAR of this company, the reason anyone even PAYS FOR TICKETS to this show, and the fact I've been left out of not only the inaugural show, but EVERY title tournament as well, is a god damn TRAVESTY!”

“Hey, I set up all of those tournament brackets personally,” said Bill, getting mildly offended, and pushing Krysta's foot off of his chair, “I used focus groups, polls, an-”

“Oh, don't give me that bullshit,” said Krysta, getting right in Bill's face, “The first show of EFW 2.0 has barely started and already, just like last time, your driving this federation RIGHT into the ground by giving preferential treatment to the tits and asses of this league while those of us with REAL talent are left in the dust! Quite frankly, I'm sick of it, and I don't wanna see this happen again, so if YOU don't fix things, I swear to god, I'm-”

“I'm sorry, were you about to THREATEN me?” said Bill, standing up straight, and looking Krysta right in the eyes, causing her to back up slightly, “Me? The owner of EFW? The company that, currently, is keeping you EMPLOYED?”

Krysta backed up slightly more.

“Riiiight. That's what I thought,” said Bill, grinning, “Well, let me remind you of who I am, Krysta. I'm Bill Whitcoe. And while ninety percent of the time I'm a goofy, fun-loving guy, that other ten percent? Not so much. And that ten percent REALLY doesn't like being threatened, especially by stuck up bitches who think way too highly about themselves. I mean, your a good wrestler, Krysta, I'll give you that. But your also expendable. So go on. Threaten me again. Let's see what happens.”

The two stared each other down for a good couple minutes, and Krysta was about to open her mouth again when Jebb Mourne, Bill's personal advisor, a tall and lanky older man, with shoulder-length white hair, who always wore an immaculate suit and whose hands were always cold to the touch, burst- no... strolled into the room, calmly and quietly, neither knowing he was there until he spoke.

“Pardon the interruption sir,” Jebb said, coolly, causing both Krysta and Bill to jump. Bill opened his mouth to tell him not to call him sir, before closing it, remembering that was fruitless, “But we.... have a problem.”

“Sorry, Krysta, we'll have to table this for now,” said Bill, noting the urgency in Jebb's voice as he pushed past the sweaty brunette, “I have an ACTUAL crisis to deal with.”

Bill sighed as he left his office, signalling to Jebb to lead the way and not bothering to look back. He hated to admit it, but... Krysta had a point. It WAS his fault that EFW 1.0 had failed. The combination of letting all the ladies walk all over him, taking sexual favors from them, and his generally lazy booking decisions were, practically, what lead to it's downfall. But Bill was determined not to let that happen again. No matter how forceful the ladies got, or how.... tempting the offers, he was going to have to stand his ground. And as far as the booking went, well... That's where Jebb came in, really.

Despite his general creepiness, and the way he spoke – always articulate and somewhat foreboding – the old man was a genius, when it came to that sort of thing. The fact he had a memory like a computer, filled with everything that had happened in EFW 1.0, and information on all the ladies on the roster and their moves, didn't hurt either. He had a mind for this sort of thing, making suggestions for matches that even Bill himself hadn't come up with. He was a godsend. And to think he'd just arrived at Bill's doorstep one day, wanting to help...

“How much farther is it, Jebb?” Bill asked, knowing, no matter how fast he went, Jebb would always be walking EXACTLY one step in front of him.

“Just around this corner, sir,” Jebb replied, stopping, stepping to the side, and motioning for Bill to go ahead. And Bill did.

“Oh, shit,” said Bill, rushing to the motionless Briana Evigan's side, “What happened?”

“Well, we're pretty sure it was an ambush,” said Dr. Isaiah Ryder, a grizzled former army medic who Bill had hired immediately upon learning he was also a huge nerd, “she was attacked from behind, probably on her way to the waiting area for her match. Whoever did it did a real number on her left leg, too. Probably with THAT.”

“Is... is she going to be okay?” Bill asked as Ryder pointed to the bent steel chair near the wall, which Bill merely glanced at before looking back down at Briana's left leg, which was slightly twisted to the right.

“If you mean can she fight tonight? Well, clearly, no,” said Dr. Kandace Kane, who was not only an incredibly talented medical professional, but also super cute, and had a wicked sense of humor, “but give her a couple weeks off that leg and she'll be ready and raring to go.”

“Right, right,” said Bill, standing back up, looking from Kandice to Ryder and back again a few times, “Wait, wait. Why are you BOTH here?”

“First show,” said Ryder, getting up and rubbing at an ache in the small of his back, “Slow night.”

“And we BOTH got paged,” said Kandace, also getting to her feet, “Yeah, we found it kinda odd, too.”

“If someone was writing the story of our lives,” said Jebb, coming around the corner, and causing Bill to jump again, “this, sir, would be an awfully convenient way of introducing more of the staff.”

“Jebb, what have I told you about breaking the fourth wall?” asked Bill, with a sigh.

“Sorry, sir. Won't happen again,” replied Jebb, in a way that implied it most likely would.

“Alright, so Briana can't compete,” said Bill, sadly. It really was unfortunate. The fans loved her and he knew she was looking forward to teaching Hayden some new tricks, “But, as they say, the show must go on! Which means we need to find a replacement.”

“Did somebody say replacement?” asked a cool, sultry voice that, yet again, caused Bill to jump.

“You guys REALLY need to stop sneaking up on me!” said Bill, slightly agitated, as he turned around to give a smile to the olive-skinned goddess, and another one of his currently employed best friends, that was Krissy Leeds. Krissy used to be a terror on the female pro wrestling circuits herself, amassing an impressive amount of titles all around the world in different leagues. Tragically, a devestating knee injury a few years ago cut short what would most likely have been a legendary career for the young ingenue. But she was still a natural, with an eye for talent and helping them get better and, having once been there herself, knowing how to deal with the girls in the locker room, which mades it obvious why Bill hired her to be EFW's Talent Specialist.

“I disagree,” said Isaiah, grinning, hands in his pockets, “I think it's HUGELY entertaining, honestly.”

“Yeaaaah, I'm gonna have to second that,” said Kandace, putting an arm around Ryder's shoulder in a show of mocking solidarity.

“I also-” started Jebb, before Bill turned to him, eyebrow raised, “Haaaave no opinion whatsoever. Sir.”

“Sorry, hun. Seems like it's four against one,” Krissy said, playfully slapping Bill on the face as she moved past him, “Now what's this about needin' a- Ohhhhh. Ambush, huh?”

“That's what it looks like,” answered Ryder, as Krissy's gaze landed on him.

“Well whatcha just standin' there for?” asked Krissy, looking back and forth between the two doctors, taking charge of the situation as usual, “Kandace, you go and take her back to your office for a thorough check up, and let Bill know when she's awake so we can get more info on what happened.”

Kandace nodded, lifted Briana up, and, placing one of Briana's arms around her shoulders, started to carry her off down the hall.

“And you, Dr. Ryder, find Hayden, and let her know what happened, but tell her to still get ready, as she'll be facing a mystery opponent up next,” Krissy said, causing the old doctor to perk up, grin, and run in the opposite direction of Kandace.

“You know I was about to do that, right?” said Bill, sidling up next to Krissy, them both watching Kandace make her way down the hallway, “I mean, I AM the boss around here, right?”

“Of course, honey,” replied Krissy, glancing over at Bill, “I just wante to help speed things up a little bit.”

“Right,” Bill laughed, before turning towards Krissy, “So, mystery opponent, huh?”

“Mmmmhmmm,” said Krissy, doing the same, “I know the perfect girl to fight Hayden. She's a little new, but she's cute, a natural in the ring, and the crowd's really gonna eat her up. So I better go find her.”

“Thank's for taking care of things,” said Bill, as Krissy walked off, giving him a wave. Bill then sighed, shaking his head, and turning to where he THOUGHT Jebb was, but he was gone.

“Over here, sir,” said Jebb, from totally the opposite direction, causing Bill, yet again, to jump.

“Seriously?” asked Bill, exasperated, turning to his advisor, “Was that NECESSARY?!?”

“I couldn't help myself, sir,” replied Jebb, smirking, “It's getting.... quite addictive.”

“Right, well, fun and games are over, Jebb,” said Bill, looking one way down the hall, then the other, “Do ya mind leading me back to my office, though? Still having trouble finding my way around here.”

Several minutes later, Bill arrived back at his office with Krysta nowhere in site, and the phone ringing. He figured he'd put two and two together.

“Okay, look, Krysta,” said Bill, picking up the phone, “I have enough to- Oh. Ms. Upton! I'm sorry, I- .... no, it's not next, but it's after the match that- wait, wait, you were doing WHAT last nig-....I... I guess I can do that, yeah, but next ti- .... Hello? Hello?”

“Trouble, sir?” asked Jebb, following his boss inside the office.

“Just more of the same, it seems,” said Bill, with a sigh, slumping down in his chair, “It seems Kate Upton was up all last night partying and is STILL nursing a killer hangover. Soooo she's going to be a little late getting here. Which means I need YOU, Jebb, to go let the Co-Edibles and Garfunkel and Oates know that their gonna be coming on a little sooner than expected.”

“Of course, sir,” said Jebb, who started to leave, before pausing at the doorway, “Things are certainly off to an interesting start, aren't they, sir?”

“That they are, Jebb,” said Bill, chuckling despite himself, as Jebb went out of view on his mission, “That they are.” Bill then turned to his computer, jostling the mouse to turn the screen back on, showing a word file containing that night's card. He glance overed it for a few seconds, before starting to type, making some edits and notes and moving certain things around, and after a minute or two, it looked like this:

EFW 2.0 Episode 1 Card

Kaley Cuoco Vs. Olivia Wilde – Kaley Cuoco won, via pinfall after The Big Break

Hayden Panetierre Vs. ??? - I wonder who it'll be?

Match #3: ViXXXens Titles Qualifier Match:

Match #4: Queen Bee Title Qualifier Match:
Jennifer Lawrence Vs. Kate “Rude Bitch” Upton

Match #5: Hummingbird Title Qualifier Match:

Bill looked it over a few more times, before leaning back in his chair, hoping nothing else would go wrong that night.

- Commercial Break -

Offline Smokey

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 11:28:44 PM »
Excellent, I am really enjoying reading this. Looking forward to what comes next.

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 05:48:39 AM »
Sorry for the delay on this one, guys... and the rush job in the middle. Gonna try to get at least one match done a week from now on, though - maybe more. Aaaanyways... enjoy!
--------------

Waiting backstage for her music to start, Hayden had to admit she was slightly disappointed. She had been prepared to fight Brianna Evigan and was quite looking forward to it. Evigan was a formidable opponent and, Hayden thought, pretty damn hot. Just thinking about all the things she was planning to do to the bigger brunette had gotten her excited. Of course, she knew she would have been at a disadvantage. Brianna was a good bit bigger than her and a damned good wrestler. But, then, really,  it was never about winning, for Hayden at least. It was about going out there, in front of all the citizens in the audience, and putting on one hell of a show for them. And she knew for a fact she and Briana would have done just that. Winning would have just been a bonus.

So, when Dr. Ryder rushed - a little bit too excitedly - into her dressing room, to tell her the bad news, and then quickly followed that up by telling her how big a fan he was, how he loved every season of Heroes - even the crappy ones - and then asked her if he could get her autograph, she was reminded of that.

So she was slightly disappointed, but excited. After all, what could go wr- Noooo, no. She wasn't going to think that. She should NEVER think that.

“The following contest is a Qualifier Match in the Seductress Title Tournament,” announced Kreg, prompting Hayden to get herself ready, “and, yes, it will be fought under Sexfight rules, where to win you must make your opponent orgasm FIRST before you can pin her! Iiiiiintroducing first.....”

Hayden's music, “Super Girl” by: Hilary Duff, hit and she burst out from behind the entrance curtains to a wave of cheers from the crowd, which, really, wasn't surprising. Not only was she talented in the ring, she was also stunningly gorgeous with her blonde hair down to her shoulders, matching red, white and blue striped top and shorts, blue knee high wrestling boots, blue fingerless gloves and cape.

“Coming in at 5'2”, 118 pounds, and representing the L.E.W.D, from Palisades, New York, she is the Orgasmic Blur, Hayyyyyyyyyyden Paaaaaaaaanetierre!”

Hayden stood there, at the top of the ramp, for a few moments, hands on her hips, grinning as she looked around at the packed crowd, letting them savour the view before she started marching down the ramp, and then around the ring, clapping hands with the citizens in the front row. Nearing the end of her lap, Hayden spied a cute redheaded fan, whom she gave her cape to, after giving her a long, lingering french kiss. Giving the redhead a little wave, Hayden slid into the ring, ran towards the turnbuckle farthest from the ramp, raced up it, and flexed her arms to cheers from the crowd. She then hopped back down and leaned back in her corner, going through all the possibilities of who her opponent for the night could be as her music died down, when Kreg brought the mic to his mouth.

“Annnnnd her opponent,” said Kreg, Hayden tensing up slightly from the anticipation. After a few seconds of silence, “Hotter Than Hell” By: Kiss hit the arena speakers and out from behind the curtains burst a cute blonde, slightly taller than Hayden, in a tight white tank top, pink short shorts, pink and white stockings and a pair of pink Chucks. As she took a second to rock out to the music, hands turning into devil horns and all, Hayden couldn't help but notice her breasts, stuck in the confines of her top, bouncing to the beat, and, on further analysis, decided that her mission was to rip off that top as soon as possible.

“So, who is she?” Hayden asked, sidling up to Kreg to grill him for info, as her opponent made her way down the ramp, not even the crowd knowing what to make of her until she started doing a lap of the ring, clapping hands with the fans at ringside, “What do you know about her?”

“Yeaaaaah, that's the thing aboot getting an opponent last minute,” said Kreg, scratching his head, “Not even the somewhat more than minimum-wage lackeys know exactly what's going on. Buuuut I have a job to do, so I aim to find out.”

Kreg slipped out of the ring, going to stop the newbie mid lap when she pulled a extra eager brunette fan's face riiiight into her cleavage. Soooo he waited a few minutes, watching, until she let the fan go, at which point he tapped her on the shoulder to get her to turn her around, motioned for her to get into a huddle, and, after a minute of hushed conversation, they broke and Kreg slipped back into the ring while the mystery blonde went to finish her lap.

“Maaaaaaking her debut tonight,” Kreg started up again, flashing a grin Hayden's way, as the mystery blonde slid into the ring only to take a running start and slide right back out, starting another, quicker lap around the ring, “Coming in at 5'3”, 120 pounds, from Independence, Louisiana, she is “Seeeexy” Leeeeexi Beeeeeeeeeelle!”

Upon hearing her name, the girl now known as Sexy Lexi stopped mid-lap, turned her back to the ring and did a back flip, landing on the ring apron and impressing the crowd with that awesome display of athleticism. Then, with a cute little wave to the crowd, she slipped in through the ropes, and climbed the nearest turnbuckle to blow kisses to her newfound fan base. Then she hopped back down, and turned around to see Hayden already waiting, in the center of the ring. And that's when the bell rang.

DING DING DING!!!!

“Hi, there,” said Lexi, one hand wiping some stray hairs out of her face while the other stretched out for a handshake as she walked towards Hayden, “I'm Lexi, as you... probably heard, heh. This is all pretty... overwhelming, isn't it?”

“First time in front of a crowd?” Hayden asked, eye darting from the hand to Lexi's smiling face and back again, trying to come to a decision.

“Was it that obvious?” Lexi asked, with a laugh, limb still outstretched, “And are you gonna just leave me hangin' or what?”

“No, of course not,” said Hayden, still wary, grabbing hold of Lexi's hand, but as soon as she did, she swiftly swung around to Lexi's back, trapping her in a Hammerlock. Lexi, slightly shocked,  struggled a little, before opting instead to slam a few elbows into Hayden's gut to loosen her grip and then quickly grabbed onto one of Hayden's arms and threw her over her shoulder with a basic Judo Throw.

“Can't fault a girl for trying, right?” asked Lexi, smiling, watching as Hayden rotated the kinks out of her shoulder, and then pushed herself back up to her feet.

“Not at all, Citizen Belle,” said Hayden, grinning, and beckoning Lexi towards her by signalling for a Collar and Elbow Tie-Up, “And, frankly, I should have known better. They wouldn't have sent you out if you weren't ready.”

“Well, my Momma didn't raise no idiot, either,” replied Lexi, as she locked up with Hayden. The two battle back and forth, nearly even, pushing each other one way and then the other all around the ring, each trying to get the advantage until, finally, the slightly bigger Lexi slowly but surely started to push Hayden back, more and more, until she backed her into a neutral corner. Grinning, Lexi held Hayden there with her arm across her throat, and then gave her free hand a good lick before slapping it hard against Panetierre's bosom, the loud SMECK sound being heard from the rafters prompting “Ooooooo”'s from the crowd. So, encouraged, Lexi did it again, harder, this time prompting a grunt from Hayden. Then a third time, harder, the bared skin starting to get red. Lexi then went to do it a fourth time, but Hayden grabbed her arm, switched their positions, and hit Lexi with a half dozen blisteringly fast chops to the chest of her own. Hayden then stepped to the side, letting Lexi stumble out of the corner and fall to her knees, holding her chest.

“Make a note, Citizen Belle,” said Hayden, with a grin, backing away and letting Lexi slowly get back to her feet, hands rubbing her red chest,  “In this ring, the tortoise doesn't always win the race.”

“I'll keep that in mind,” Lexi replied with a hint of sarcasm, beckoning Hayden in for another lock-up despite her still sore chest, “Third time's the charm, though.”

Hayden, of course, obliged. But, as soon as she locked hands with the slightly bigger blonde, Lexi did a short hop in the air, and used a little momentum to slide through Hayden's legs – releasing her grip on her hands and turning slightly as she did – and, as soon as she was through, she hopped up to her feet behind Hayden who, before she could even react and throw an elbow over her shoulder, suddenly felt a sharp pain between her shoulder's courtesy of a quick elbow from Lexi, who's arms then quickly wrapped around her waist.

“I guess you could say things are about to get hare-y,” joked Lexi, Hayden already groaning even before Lexi suddenly arched herself back and planted Hayden into the mat with a German Suplex.

German Suplex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4NsLCJvIA

For the next few minutes, Lexi took advantage of her upper hand, using quick-fire offence to keep Hayden down, groping and sticking her tongue down Hayden's throat whenever she could to warm her up, even managing to to strip her of her top – only a LITTLE surprised she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Eventually, though - with a well-timed counter – Hayden managed to take over, softening up the rookie with some high-flying offense and submissions of her own, managing to strip her of her top before Lexi managed to turn the tables again. The two then traded the upper hand several more times before Hayden countered a hurricanrana from Lexi into a Powerbomb and went in for the kill.

Pulling Lexi up to a sitting position, Hayden snuggled in behind her, placing a knee in the small of Belle's back, wrapping an arm around her neck, and slipping her hand down a little further, between the slightly bigger blonde's legs - a little shocked at her brazenness when she found she wasn't wearing any panties underneath - and slipping two fingers inside of Belle. Immediately, she started to struggle, but Hayden just wrapped her arm around Belle's neck tighter, knowing it'd heighten the pleasure of her slow fingering, as she had the newbie right where she wanted her.

And then she started flailing.

Hayden leaned her head back to try and avoid the wild swing and caught a lucky elbow in the throat. Immediately, Super Hayden released her prey, rolling backwards to get some space while one hand caressed her sore throat.

“Ohhh, my gawd, are you okay?” asked Lexi, who was slowly getting to her feet herself, panic etched on her face, “That was totally an accident! I'm soooo sorry!”

“It- it's fine,” said Hayden, coughing in between syllables as she pushed herself up to her feet, a tiny, fleeting thought in the back of her head wondering why this newbie wasn't capitalizing on her momentary advantage, “Don't want to disappoint the citizens.”

“Are... are you sure?” asked Lexi, cautiously closing the distance as she did, “Your throat isn't too sore?”

“Yes, yes,” Hayden said, raising her arms in the air, signalling for another lock up, “Everything's fine.”

“Well then,” started Lexi, also raising her arms in the air, Hayden following them with her eyes, “CLEARLY I didn't HURT you enough.”

Before Hayden could even utter another syllable or look down, Lexi, swiftly, thrusted her fingers into Hayden's already sore throat. Then, when Hayden backed up slightly, BOTH hands now around her throat, Lexi grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her closer, only to SMASH her knee up between her legs, the Mighty Mite now a wee bit too preoccupied to wonder why exactly this was happening. But, before she could collapse, Lexi grabbed her by the hair, kicked her in the gut, under-hooked both her arms, leapt into the air, and landed, driving Hayden face first into the mat space between Lexi's tan legs with a Double Underhook Facebuster.

Double Underhook Facebuster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2wBt9p_cj4

“Now, I know wha- Oopsie!” Lexi started, ignoring the cacophony of boos from the crowd, stopping when she realized Hayden was face down in her crotch, and, with a giggle, flipping her over onto her back, “We'll have time for that later, toots. But, yeaaaaah, I know what your thinking. How could an iiiiiiiiiinocent little newbie have, like, TOTALLY blindsided you. Secret's out – and I'm pretty sure the lunkheads in the audience figured it out before you did – but I'm no newbie.”

“Why-,” Hayden, now struggling to get up, started to say, but was stopped with another finger thrust to the throat, and Lexi's legs coming down on her arms to keep her, for the moment, in place, and to stop her from nursing her aching throat.

“HEY! I don't interrupt YOU when YOUR in teh middle of a grand speech, do I?” Lexi screamed, grabbing onto one of Hayden's nipples and twisting it, HARD, to the left, “No, I don't! So shaddup! Now... where was I? .... oh, I think I was done, actually. Wassup?”

“Why-” Hayden asked, again, this time being interrupted when Lexi leaned down and placed her left elbow in the middle of the Heroine's throat and then her head in the palm of her open hand.

“Hmmm. Simple, and direct. I LIKE it,” thought Lexi out loud, casually starting to grope the gurgling Hayden's left tit, “But I don't LOVE it. So this is all you get: We chose to make an example of you. And, yes, I said WE. Your not the only one with friends around here, toots.”

“You won't... get away... with this...,” Hayden sputtered out, as Lexi's elbow extricated itself from her throat, and she felt herself being pulled to her feet by the hair.

“Oh, wow, predictable AND cliched,” said Lexi, wiping a few stray hairs out of Hayden's face and giving her several hard knees to the gut when she tried to get away, “I mean, seriously, what... do all you goody two-shoe bitches have some kinda..... ingrained, predictably cliche bone or whatever? And why is it that NO ONE - until me, of course – has found it so damn ANNOYING that they decided to try and beat it out of ya? LET'S FIND OUT!!!”

On cue, Lexi grabbed a wrist and whipped Hayden HARD into the nearest corner, but didn't follow her in, instead skipping into the opposite corner. Once there, she immediately started handspringing her way back to Hayden, who closed her eyes and put her hands up to lessen the impact of whatever Lexi had planned next.

But it never came.

So Hayden opened her eyes, and saw Lexi just standing there, grinning, having stopped short of the corner. Which is when Lexi SMASHED her knee up into Hayden's crotch for the second time in minutes, and Hayden slumped down, hands between her legs, the first victim of Lexi's brutal fake-out low blow, Just Clownin'. Lexi backed up half a dozen steps, got a running start, leaped into the air and grabbed onto the ropes to either side, as she bounced up and down on Hayden's chest with a basic Bronco Buster. And, though she DID enjoy the grunts of pain coming out of Hayden on every bounce, her crotch smacking Hayden in the face on every up bounce, Lexi still had something nastier in mind. So after a good half minute of wearing Hayden down even more in the move, on the up bounce Lexi suddenly wrapped her legs around Hayden's neck, released the ropes, and flipped herself backward, taking Hayden with her and DRIVING her head first into the mat, Hayden once again the premiere victim of one of Lexi's signature moves, the Whoopee Cushion, Hayden staying vertical for a few seconds upon impact before crumpling into a barely conscious heap.

“Guess whaaaaat, SuperZero?,” said Lexi, crawling over to the prone blonde and grinding her crotch against Hayden's face while groping her left breast for a few moments before getting to her feet, “It's fuckin' time!”

With the crowd at least 25% behind her at this point, the grinning villainess dragged Hayden to the center of the ring, pulling her up into a sitting position and slinking down beneath her, using her own legs to pull Hayden's own thigh's apart.

“Waaaaaaaait, this seems familiar,” said Lexi, with feigned ignorance, as she wrapped an arm around Hayden's neck and began groping her left breast with the other, “Ohhhh, yeaaaaaaah. Ain't this is the hold YOU had me in before? Well... let's give it some SPUNK!!”

Lexi maneuvered the arm that was wrapped around Hayden's neck so she could bend her back a little, lean her head down and start sucking on her right breast, her free hand groping Hayden's left breast for a few moments more before finger-walking itself down her tan stomach and towards her red, white, and blue shorts. Despite – or, possibly, IN spite – of Hayden's sudden gasp of “Noooo”, Lexi slipped her hand down into the People's Heroine's shorts, pushing aside her panties and thrusting two fingers inside her love box, while her thumb started rubbing her clit on the outside. Lexi took things in stride, enjoying the moans coming out of Hayden's mouth, the slow thrusts of her fingering soon picking up speed as she added a third finger, then a fourth.

“You got a watch?” Lexi whispered, pulling herself momentarily off of Panettiere's tit and licking her lips, Hayden's gasps and mooooans of pleasure probably a little too loud at the moment to let her hear her, “Cause it's time to 'splode.”

Lexi grinned, as, with one last thrust of her fingers, she had Hayden shivering and screaming with pleasure in a modified version of her Squirting Flower sexual finisher, juices flowing out of her snatch, causing a very visible stain in her shorts but also seeping out of the leg holes onto the mat. Lexi released Hayden and let her fall to the mat, wiping Hayden's juices off her hand on the Heroine's breasts before getting to her feet. Lexi stared down at Hayden for half a minute, her face completely flushed, the only hint that she was still conscious being her heaving chest as she slowly breathed in and out, before reaching down and yanking her up to unsteady feet by the hair.

“You know, it's been fun,” Lexi whispered, as she snuggled in behind the punch drunk Hayden, and slowly and subtly grabbed up Hayden's wrists and pulling them so her arms were criss-crossed around her neck, “but, sadly, sometimes the fun times have to end.”

Lexi leaped up, still holding onto Hayden's wrists, and placed her knees against Hayden's back before falling back and taking Hayden with her, knocking out what little reserves the Heroine had left with her Straightjacket Lungblower finisher known, simply, as “Boop!”.

Boop!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdv2f6O0Gjg

Hayden flopped over onto her side once Lexi released her wrists, hands trying and failing to reach her neck and back to massage them before Lexi crawled over, pushed her onto her back, and hooked the leg for the one... two... thr- KICK OUT?!? No! Lexi pulled Hayden's shoulder up off the mat!

“This, however, is not one of those times,” said Lexi and her Cheshire smile, taking a seat on Hayden's stomach for a moment, slowly stripping her off her shorts and panties, as the beaten and now fully bare blonde was probably thinking this was all over, “Because, far as I'm concerned, there's still a whoooole lot more fun to be had.”

“Wha.... what's happening?” moaned Hayden as Lexi dragged her to her feet and then lead her into that oh so familiar corner. Even though she knew she didn't really need to, Lexi decided to “soften up” Hayden a little more anyways, pushing her into the corner and using her as a kicking post, laying into every open space on her body with a dozen blisteringly fast and hard kicks, Hayden barely keeping it together by the end with her screams of pain. Feeling ready for the next stop in her showing off tour, Lexi pulled the punch drunk Hayden out of the corner, only to turn her around, lift her up, and place her in a sitting position on top of the turnbuckle, facing the crowd. And then, taking her time as she did so in the middle of the ring, Lexi sloooowly pulled her shorts down and off, revealing her own bare, panties-less snatch. Then, making her way up behind Hayden on the top turnbuckle, she grinded herself into her for a good minute or two – pussy to ass – before locking her legs around the ropes and BRUTALLY tossing Hayden back to the mat with a Spider Suplex, aptly named as Lexi just hung there upside down for a minute afterwards, watching the near comatose Hayden slowly curl into a defensive position and start to moan from both the pain and the pleasure, and blowing kisses to her as she did.

Spider Suplex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37JH7r63jfg

“Ain't it obvious?” Lexi asked, pulling herself back up to a seated position on the turnbuckle, looking over her shoulder at Hayden as she unlocked her legs from the ropes and got to a standing position on the top turnbuckle, “I'm showing off!”

With that, Lexi back-flipped beautifully off the turnbuckle, lightbulbs aplenty going off as she soared through the air and all the air Hayden had left leaving her with an oomph when Lexi stuck the landing of her nude Moonsault.

Moonsault (sans nudity, sadly): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAUDKysnsq4

“After all, with you pretty much out of it by this point,” purred Lexi, pulling herself back up and around to a sitting position on Hayden's stomach, facing her legs, casually slipping a finger into her pussy for some slow fingering, “I can do whatever I please. Or, eheh, whatever pleases ME.”

Pulling her finger back out of the People's Heroine, Lexi sucked on it as she scooted forwards and turned herself back around once she was sitting between Hayden's legs. Then, lifting up Hayden's left leg, she slipped her right leg underneath it and pulled it up and over her shoulder as she scootched forwards until they were bare crotch to bare crotch. And then Lexi started thrusting her crotch, slowly at first, relishing the moans coming from Hayden and the SMECK of the pussy to pussy contact. As she picked up speed, Hayden, whether out of instinct or some internal need to try to survive a losing battle, woke up a little, sitting up and thrusting back at Lexi half-heartedly as she started to moan from the pleasure, which only seemed to amuse the evil blonde Villainess, who just picked up the speed of her thrusts even more. Thrust, moan, thrust, moan; the pattern kept going for several minutes for both ladies, until, with one last, loud moan, Hayden stiffened and fell back, pleasure courtesy of her second orgasm in mere minutes coursing all through her body.

But Lexi was not satisfied. She kept thrusting herself, and moaning, and thrusting, eventually bringing Hayden to yet another orgasm before she came herself, juices exploding out from between the two pussies as Lexi gave a loud moan and fell back, grinning. After a minute of laying on her back, Lexi slowly sat up, gingerly got to her feet, and lifted Hayden up to a sitting position so she could casually use her face to scrub her pussy clean of any excess juices before flinging her away as she made her way to the nearby ropes.

“So THIS is your HEROINE, huh?” Lexi yelled out at the crowd - who were enjoying the match but wondering why no one was coming out to help their Hero - looking back to where Hayden was lying in pain momentarily before looking back out at them, “This is the bitch you CHEER for? Who you WORSHIP? This disheveled slut laying in the middle of the ring is the girl you all believe in? How STUPID can you get?!?”

Lexi, laughing, stepped back just as Hayden, with her last ounce of strength, lunged forwards and surprised Lexi with a quick Roll-Up for the ONE!!! TWO!!! THRE- NO!! KICK-OUT!!!

As soon as she kicked out, a now enraged Lexi quickly rolled to her feet, only to leave them with a low dropkick aimed at Hayden's skull, who had managed somehow to get to her hands and feet for a few scarce seconds before the impact. Rolling to her feet again, Lexi, with a yank of her hair, pulled Hayden to her hands and feet herself, but the expression on her face told the crowd that, again, nothing good would come of this.

“YOUR!!! NOT!!! GOING!!! TO!!! WIN!!!” Lexi screamed, punctuating each word with a hard knee to Hayden's skull, “STOP!!! TRYING!!! TO!!! NOT!!! BE!!! THE!!!! FAILURE!!! YOU!!! KNOW!!!! YOU!!!! ARE!!!!”

Lexi punctuated her last, hard knee by releasing her hold on Hayden's hair just as it hit, letting her flop to the mat, a barely conscious mess. But, again, Lexi pulled her back up to her feet by the hair, dragging her close to the corner, and maneuvering so Lexi was back against it, with Hayden in front with her back to her. Then, after getting Hayden into another Straightjacket, using her own arms to choke her out, Lexi, with a look of murder in her eyes, started scaling the turnbuckle, first stepping up one buckle, then the next, until she was standing at the top, slowly choking out Hayden who was dangling slightly. But that didn't last long, as Lexi leaped off the top rope, spinning around as she did, placing her knees up into Hayden's back as she landed on her back, Hayden literally starting to spasm from the pain of the modified Boop!

“Besides, don't you find it odd?” asked Lexi, that cheshire grin returning to her face as she crawled up to the still spasming Heroine, pushed her onto her back and, simply, placed her hand between her bosom to hold her down for the easy 1, 2, 3, “That none of your so-called FRIENDS came out to help you? I mean, okay, Megan and Gemma I can understand, they aren't here tonight. But... where's your tag team partner Allison?”

“Annnnd your winner, AND MOVING ON to the next round of the Seductress Title Tournament, LEEEEEXI BEEEEEELLE!!!,” Kreg announced dutifully as the victorious Lexi let the thought of her last comments linger for a moment, while her ACTUAL theme music, Midnight Syndicate's “Under The Bigtop”, played to boos from all over the arena – and she pulled Hayden up yet again, this time dragging her to the ropes, trapping her in them facing the entrance ramp and then crouching down behind her.

“Ya know, there's a few possibilities here,” Lexi said, slipping a few fingers of one hand into her mouth to get them wet while her other hand reached around and started groping Hayden's right breast, “Firstly, perhaps, she just turned the monitor on and didn't recognize it was you from the beating I've been giving you. Wouldn't blame her, there.”

“Although, then again, maybe she DID recognize it was you, cause, after all, this IS a scheduled match, so only an IDIOT wouldn't know you were out here right now,” continued Lexi, nibbling on Hayden's ear as she slipped two fingers inside her love box, pumping them in and out slowly, “And maybe she's watching you get your ASS kicked, and thinking, as she should, “What a fucking disgrace”, so she ain't coming to help ya. Which, again, can't blame her.”

Lexi, again, decided to let her comments hang in the air, as she continued to pump her two fingers inside of the already moaning Hayden. In and out, in and out she went, Hayden stating to moan just a little louder after a minute, prompting Lexi to add a third finger. And then a fourth, using her thumb to rub the Heroine's clit, Hayden starting to shiver at this point as she knew she couldn't hold on much longer, as did Lexi who, when she felt Hayden was about to blow, suddenly pulled out, wiping the juices on Hayden's back and waiting a minute for Hayden to stop panting before plunging back in with two fingers. And, again, she quickly inserted a third and a fourth, Hayden starting to moan and shiver a little sooner this time, and, again, Lexi quickly pulled out before Hayden blew her load.

“Oh, but there's always that third option,” Lexi started casually, after waiting a couple more minutes and then just shoving her whole fist inside of Panetierre's pussy, pistoning it in and out, in and out, quickly bringing Hayden's moans to a fever pitch, “You know, the one where SOMEBODY – because, hey, your not the only one with friends in this league - locked her in her locker room – hence the name and all – and she's been having a wee bit of trouble getting out of there to come rescue your ass. Again, can't blame her. For not being able to get out, I mean. Those doors are pretty fucking solid. For wanting to RESCUE you, though? THAT I CAN blame her for.”

As soon as she felt Hayden starting to shiver THIS time, Lexi picked up the pace of her fisting, quickly bringing her victim to orgasm, Hayden's pussy exploding like a volcano, the orgasm so powerful that it caused her to pass out as her juices continued to leak onto the ring apron after Lexi pulled out her fist and started licking the juices off of it. Lexi then went to start again with the other hand, but the cheers from the crowd brought her attention to the top of the entrance ramp, down which an angry Allison Mack, wearing jeans and a Kryptonite Cutie t-shirt, was racing down. Lexi yanked Hayden out of the ropes and tossed her aside as she beckoned Mack into the ring with the hand still covered in the cum of her fallen friend. Mack reached the ring apron, stepped up onto it with one foot, and then the other.

Annnnd then she slipped - rage blinding her to the puddle of cum on the ring apron – hitting her chin on the apron as she fell and staining it slightly with some of Hayden's juices and turning around for a few seconds to rub the pain out of her chin before readying herself for a second attempt and turning right into a flying Lexi Belle, hitting Mack with a perfect flying body press that sent her stumbling back into the railing as Belle quickly rolled to her feet. Still blinded with rage, Mack tried to rush at Lexi with a Clothesline, but the Villainess ducked it, grabbing the wrist of the outstretched arm as she maneuvered herself behind Mack, grabbed the second wrist and hit her with a Boop!

“Soooo, what took ya so long?” Lexi asked, casually, rolling to her feet, kinda shocked to see Mack already on her knees, but she waited until she got to her feet and hit her with a second Boop, Mack spasming slightly, and laying there for a minute before slowly getting to her hands and knees, using the railing to pull herself up, and then getting hit with a third and final Boop!

“Seriously, though. Better you stay down this time,” said Lexi, standing above the head of a clearly hurting, but still conscious, Allison Mack, “Otherwise, well... otherwise I can't enjoy myself.”

Grinning, and after leaping up into the air and landing on Mack's throat with a leg drop, Lexi slooooowly lowered herself down onto Mack's face, at which point she slowly started grinding on it, stopping Mack from fighting back by placing her arms underneath her knees, Mack slowly passing out from lack of breath. Lexi, once she felt like Mack would no longer be fighting back for now, picked up the pace of her grinding, hands groping her own breasts, pleasure quickly building up and making her shiver.

“Oh god, ohhhhh, GOOOOOOOOOOD,” moaned Lexi, feeling close to orgasm, and then closer, and then, finally, she exploded herself, right onto Mack's face, “That was goooooood. That huge nose of yours seems to actually have some USE. Buuuuuut, as much as I'd looooove a second ride, I REALLY don't wanna be here when you wake up, soooo I'm just gonna go.”

And go she did, wiping some of her juices on Mack's face before getting to her slightly unsteady feet and making her way up the ramp to a massive amount of boos. Leaving destruction in her wake, Lexi felt good about her “debut”, as all had gone according to plan, and she was looking forward to even more fun in the future.

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 07:43:00 PM »
Would you guys prefer I keep everything in this thread? Or start a new one for each match, with a link back to the previous one?

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 08:15:59 PM »
I say keep all in one thread.