News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FEMALE SPECTATORS

• 10 Replies

Offline derek50

• God Member
FEMALE SPECTATORS
« on: May 13, 2013, 02:26:02 PM »
I have always been fascinated by the excited behavior of the ladies who watch IRL catfights or attend organized matches. Their unbridled enthusiasm as they cheer on their favorites and exclamations of what they want their favorite to do to her victim and their reactions of delight as the fighters pull hair, slap, expose and attack breasts, vaginas and butts are extremely suggestive. I also find the presence of these ladies who are fully dressed and comfortably seated around the mat or ring, who attend to watch 2 other females fight in their lingerie adds another element of drama to the matches. It would seem that the more often we see ladies attend catfights the more consideration they may have to engage in this battle for womanly dominance.  Rick

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: FEMALE SPECTATORS
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 12:59:10 AM »
It involved a male pro match but one of my fav spectator moments was seeing five lesbians (and yes they most certainly were ) starting a chant calling the heel (a rather flamboyant one ) a homosexual slur that rhymes with maggot.. GLAAD apparently did not have a good day that day  ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:59:54 AM by nutmeg78 »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 02:29:41 AM »
It involved a male pro match but one of my fav spectator moments was seeing five lesbians (and yes they most certainly were ) starting a chant calling the heel (a rather flamboyant one ) a homosexual slur that rhymes with maggot.. GLAAD apparently did not have a good day that day  ;D

Was it Rick Cataldo by any chance - the male wrestler?

Nope it was in Edmonton, a fellow called Dusty Adonis (who pound for pound is a great performer, btw. One of those indy gems most will likely never see due to size )

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 07:40:25 PM »
i like to üatch women fight
it is as excited as men fight
women get pleasure from seeing another women tearing each others hair or slapping and scratching and they will rarely jump in the catfight

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 11:24:36 AM »
Often I wonder when I read posts from guys about finding it sexy when their girl loses how they would feel if their wife or girlfriend said the same thing.

I admit I always wonder about that too. EX-GF I get. But wanting me to pummel your current gf or wife always makes me raise an eyebrow. And wonder if they know that is the plan when the guy gets them into a fight situation. If it were me, I would suddenly decide it would be terribly sexy to see my bf beaten by the local Hell's Angels club :)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 11:32:02 PM »
I have stopped my wife from fighting several times for various reasons.  What can I say?  She has a hell of a temper.  A couple times she was furious with me for stopping her, but I did anyway.  Mostly because I love her and would not want to see her hurt or embarrassed and to be honest most of the fights were about something silly that I am sure she would regret fighting over later.  At the same time, I dream of her doing some kind of controlled match.  For some guys, their wife winning is important.  For others, they want to see her loose.  Then there are guys like me that win, loose, or draw would love it.  I am sure for each of us there is probably some deep seated psychological reason for it.  I don't think for the guys who would like to see their wife loose, they would be disappointed to see her win.  I suspect it falls under the "Damsel in Distress" wing.  The guys that want to see their wife win might fall under the "Dominatrix" wing of our obsession.  As a fantasy, I think it is hard to say one is "Better" than the other or any "Worse" than any of our fantasies.  I would hope that win, loose, or draw, if our wives were willing to entertain this fantasy we would recognize we are extraordinarily lucky and properly worship the ground they walk on.

On the flip side, anything can be taken too far.  if your hiring some thug to beat up your unwilling wife, or allowing her to be unnecessarily hurt in an actual fight, there is something seriously wrong and you probably should consider some professional help.

As far as my wife telling me it was a turn on to see me loose a match, I don't think I would be particularly offended.  I think I'd be happy that I turned her on.  I have won and lost fights with much less reward than that. Now if she said she wanted to see me get the hell beat out of me by the Hells Angels... don't think I would sign up for that one.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline derek50

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 01:37:34 AM »
Perhaps the underlying sexual arousal of watching your spouse fight is the sensation that competing for dominance is about YOU. This is applicable to both males and females and may not be a desire to see their spouse lose as much as the attractiveness of the more dominant fighter who is fighting over you.

Offline harpoon

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 02:07:46 AM »
Many men are wannabe tough guys who fantasise about their womenfolk being submissive and dependent on them for protection. That's why it turns them on to think their girl might lose if she had a fight.

Submissive men go in the other direction. They want their women to be strong and dominant and to win their fights.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:08:48 AM by davismon »

Offline uknorthmale

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 03:29:25 PM »
Often I wonder when I read posts from guys about finding it sexy when their girl loses how they would feel if their wife or girlfriend said the same thing.

Ive always wondered how men can find it sexy their girl loses.Ive seen my wife have a few catfights and indeed some of my exes get in catfights.But ive never wanted them to ever lose.And dont like the idea of any real damage done to either them or the other woman

Offline leifericsson

• I
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 04:25:34 AM »
I agree, Rick. The all out exuberance and excitement that female spectators bring to a good fight is over the top.When it comes to watching fights or participating in a fight, a woman is wide open with a no holds barred perspective on how the fight should be conducted and ended.Guys get their punches in and walk away. Not so with women who want a dominate victor to kick ass royally.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 04:38:32 PM »
This is a very interesting perspective. The amount of times I've had ladies turn up for a catfight with their girlfriends and I've made the girlfriends wait outside...  ???

Having said that,I did let a lady friend of G Star's watch as she fought Super Vixen. Although she was quiet as instructed during the catfight,she certainly didn't hold back when she congratulated G - Star on not only winning, but how she had won. She certainly had a glint in her eye and couldn't stop talking about the way the loser had been cruelly exposed. I can't say any more in case someone hasn't seen that particular fight. ;)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:40:59 PM by CATZREVIEW »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/