News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SCENARIO FIGHTS

• 12 Replies

Offline enigma911

SCENARIO FIGHTS
« on: May 19, 2013, 05:37:12 PM »
ANYONE KNOW ANY PLACES THAT HAVE GOOD SCENARIO FIGHTS...LIKE WIVES VS WIVES...GIRLFRIENDS VS GIRLFRIENDS ETC....ALSO IM ONLY INTERESTED IF THE FIGHTS ARE AT LEAST SEMI COMPETITIVE..I DONT LIKE THE SUPER FAKE STUFF....ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: SCENARIO FIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 11:15:47 AM »
Years ago California Wildcats used to have some fantastic stuff, but not so much now.

Offline enigma911

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 12:57:33 PM »
any suggestions?

Offline cjsteph8029

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 10:17:49 PM »
catfighthaven maybe dww

Offline FFC

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 04:12:40 AM »
 Please come to Japan and enjoy live catfight at Carma in Osaka, Japan.
 If we go there, we can nominate two girls to make them fight in front of you in hotel room. And they will fight with hair pulling, slapping and rolling on the floor with swearing each other.

Fight is not brawls and no punching, kicking, scratching, but i beleive that
it is enough for you to watch live catfight, although it is staged.

They will role play catfight, like wife vx ex wife, two rival hostes if you told them
storyline before fight.

Please come and enjoy it in Japan.

(But please note that price is approx USD500.- and if you film, another USD200 is needed. also airfreight, hotel fee... etc..)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 06:38:46 PM »
Please come to Japan and enjoy live catfight at Carma in Osaka, Japan.
 If we go there, we can nominate two girls to make them fight in front of you in hotel room. And they will fight with hair pulling, slapping and rolling on the floor with swearing each other.

Fight is not brawls and no punching, kicking, scratching, but i beleive that
it is enough for you to watch live catfight, although it is staged.

They will role play catfight, like wife vx ex wife, two rival hostes if you told them
storyline before fight.

Please come and enjoy it in Japan.

(But please note that price is approx USD500.- and if you film, another USD200 is needed. also airfreight, hotel fee... etc..)

Have you ever witnessed one of these fights?  What was the theme, how did the go Rt la look sand how did one of them win?  I love Japan... :-)

Offline FFC

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 06:24:00 AM »
Hello CA Sleeper,

Have you ever witnessed one of these fights? 
I witnessed one of these fights in last friday.

What was the theme?
I requested girls to fight based on the theme rival hostess over custmer.

how did the go Rt la look sand ?
I cannot catch the meaning of question?

how did one of them win? 
As mentioned, this is not actual fight, but roll playing fight, you can ask girls
which girls win in the end before the fight. If we donot request, they will stop
fight around 10 min as they become tired.

Anyway, I really enjoyed very much, but one thing i donot prefer is that girls are very friendly before and after the fight.

I love Japan... :-)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 10:02:27 AM »
Hello CA Sleeper,

Have you ever witnessed one of these fights?  
I witnessed one of these fights in last friday.

What was the theme?
I requested girls to fight based on the theme rival hostess over custmer.

how did the go Rt la look sand ?
I cannot catch the meaning of question?

how did one of them win?  
As mentioned, this is not actual fight, but roll playing fight, you can ask girls
which girls win in the end before the fight. If we donot request, they will stop
fight around 10 min as they become tired.

Anyway, I really enjoyed very much, but one thing i donot prefer is that girls are very friendly before and after the fight.

I  love Japan too!!   :-)

I love Japan... :-)

Thanks for the information.  My garbled question was how were the girls dressed?  What types  of outfits have you  seen them wear?  Have you seen them wear leather or vinyl ever?  
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:08:35 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline FFC

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 10:26:30 AM »

As for outfits, you can bring any cloth you want to let them wear and i rent
sexy costume from club. One is red lingerie and one is black bikini and thong and girls ripped off till nude in the end.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »

As for outfits, you can bring any cloth you want to let them wear and i rent
sexy costume from club. One is red lingerie and one is black bikini and thong and girls ripped off till nude in the end.

Wow!!  Great choice of outfits.  So sexy!!  I hope you will take the filming option and post some pictures for those of us who can't make it to a live show... ;)

Offline FFC

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 02:27:54 AM »

As for filming, as it costs another USD200.-. I was not afford to do it this time.
One of my catfight friend told me that it was difficult for him to concentrate on
fight itself while filming. Also as we are not professional camera man, it will be not
so easy to film their action like catfight company and filming like you-tube.  lol

Therefore, as I think I cannot film good catfight action, i prefer to watch live catfight not filming at this moment, but i donot know in future..

According to girls, some catfight fan give them detailed instrunction about their
move and looks like directing his own movie as director, setting 2 or 3 professional camera.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 01:46:13 PM »
My favorites are sister vs sister, boss vs co-worker,wife vs ex-wife and motorist vs cop.I have had irl experience in all of the above!

Angie,

I would love to hear about your catfight expriences. Please share them with us!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 07:54:36 AM »
"According to girls, some catfight fan give them detailed instrunction about their
move and looks like directing his own movie as director, setting 2 or 3 professional camera."

You gotta like that kind of ingenuity...

;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:57:39 AM by CA Sleeper »