News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

black vs black competitive

• 3 Replies

Offline enigma911

black vs black competitive
« on: June 02, 2013, 05:46:06 PM »
im looking to find real / competitive black vs black catfighting....i dont mean sistafightflix as i know they dont have competitive fights i also dont mean reg real life catifghts that are on you tube...i i have one from bitchfight that was a good one....Boudicca vs Heaven....but other than that i cant find any....does anyone know of another

Offline derek50

• God Member
Re: black vs black competitive
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »
I agree. The match you mentioned was one of the first I purchased from CatzReview.  It demonstrated how ladies can safely unleash their natural brutal behavior against a rival female when there are agreed upon rules in an organized match.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 09:26:54 PM »
Boudicca vs Heaven was a great fight two big power house women with nice curves in full on rough catfight. I did not like the way the fight ended though. I wish they would have been allowed to fight until one of them submitted.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline enigma911

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 02:24:27 AM »
I def agree....That fight almost deserved a winner...I can only imagine how crazy that fight woulda been if face slaps were allowed