News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Progressive Phases of a Struggle for Female Sexual Dominance

• 2 Replies

Offline derek50

• God Member
Genuine unscripted catfights are like pizza and pussy – they all are good, just some are extraordinary! 

As a mature gentleman, I have gained a greater appreciation of the sensuous progression and drama of a catfight that is an art form of eroticism with an evolving  tempo similar to the structure of Ravel’s Bolero ( which you may have in mind when you read the following).

There are several phases of a catfight that increase my pulse rate and involuntary stimulation of my cock, particularly when mature ladies fight for the sexual rights for a gentleman.

1.   Confrontation and Challenge: The more aggressive lady challenges the smaller or weaker wife or G/F to a catfight with announced  “ladies rules” (i.e slapping, hair-pulling, nipple twists, crotch attacks and face-squatting), for the purpose of the right to have the pleasure of the cock of her male mate.
2.   Stare-Down and Strip-Down: The ladies stand in front of the prized male and at his direction they simultaneously strip out of their skirts and blouses down to their panties and bras (the latter to be also be removed at the option of the male).
3.   Fight Begins: At the signal “Ladies commence fighting”, the aggressive challenger initiates the attack and quickly forces her rival down to the carpet by violent slapping and hair-pulling.
4.   Mounting: and Submission: Once the aggressive lady senses her rival is weakened, she mounts her chest and unleashes more slapping all over her rival’s body (including between the thighs and crotch to force a submission.
5.   Humiliation Session: Now  the aggressive lady methodically works her over to inflict severe physical discomfort ((but not permanent injury) to render her helpless victim sexually out of commission.
6.   Conclusion: The dominant lady slowly dismounts her rival and, while standing astride her victim’s upturned face, she invites the male to stand facing her while she caresses his penis and testicles in full view of his disgraced woman.

This is not a story but intended to promote a healthy exchange of views by mature gentleman and ladies about the evolving phases of a catfight for maximum sexual satisfaction.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Progressive Phases of a Struggle for Female Sexual Dominance
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 08:11:36 AM »
Excellent scenario Rick.......well thought out and pretty much a dream script for me.......I would add just a bit to your framework.......ladies need to be as similar in size and hottness as possible to bring out the jealous rage factor which lies at the heart of any great catfight......which leads to a bit more time dedicated to fight attire.......rather than simply bra and panties.....fighting attire which highlights the more beautiful parts of the lady......push up see through bra......garter belts.....g-strings....nylons......in select colors which bring out their beauty.......make up as well......especially around the eyes to assist even more in bringing out the rage and jealousy of the opponent.......after the stare down......which should be very close and lengthy......a bit of cat fight preps designed to getthem in even more jealous and ready to fight.....with one hand behind their back.....each lady will be allowed to slap her opponent once in the face or where ever she chooses....the slap will be absorbed by the other girl......but then in return.....the roles switch so each lady gets to get a taste of her rivals power......then.....same idea of 1 hand behind the back......the ladies stand face to face and with the free hand.......attacks her opponents breasts......squeezing and pinching nipples and breast......either fighter can tap out during this phase.....but neither one will want to show weakness in these prefight warm ups......finally......each fighter is allowed to pinch and pull on her opponents pussy with one hand while her opponent returns the favor.....this likewise is done to measure pain tolerance, fighting spirit, and technique.......not to mention bring the sheer emotion of each fighter to a fever pitch...... with these preliminary warm ups completed.......the actual fight may now commence.......a guarantee that the two fighters are now absolutely worked up both emotionally and physically against their opponent.......and a world class cat fight is an absolute guarantee......the ultimate victory in this scenario will most certainly be the loser having her face smashed into the victors pussy......then have to watch as her man is stroked and caressed by her rival........pretty much an ideal start to finish totally sexual cat fight in my book......provided of course the focus remains on the male and does not degrade into a lesbian love fest........

Offline derek50

• God Member
Re: Progressive Phases of a Struggle for Female Sexual Dominance
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 01:58:11 PM »
Slick, as you accurately noted, my catfight scenario was intended only as a framework which you "fleshed" out with your typical perceptive input. I love the alternating pre-fight slapping and attacks to nipples and crotch which, as you may already be aware of, are actually a feature in several matches at Kontex and certainly provoke the hostility between the ladies to fight with increased intensity. Perhaps a separate topic for discussion in greater depth. Best, Rick