News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Most Muscular

• 13 Replies

Offline WJcouple

Most Muscular
« on: June 06, 2013, 02:46:33 AM »
Does the more muscular woman have an advantage in a Catfight? 

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
Re: Most Muscular
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 03:42:48 AM »
IMO it depends on a number of factors.  Strength is obviously one, as well as overall size, but agility and range of motion are also very significant.  Then there are intangibles, such as fighting spirit and overall skill level (or how deep your bag of dirty tricks is, maybe).  And in all of these things, the degree of difference between the two combatants also comes into play.  For instance, a 90-lb geisha girl might be quicker, but the odds are she's going to get destroyed by a 180-lb fitness queen... unless the geisha has a black belt and the fitness queen is a lummox. 

So to answer your question, I'd say being more muscular is AN advantage but not the whole story.

-JM

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 04:18:28 AM »
I think success at any athletic competition comes to three factors:  talent, athleticism, and determination.  The ratios can be argued, but if for the sake of your question we're saying two fighters of equal skill and work ethic, I assume the more muscular fighter comes out on top most often
Discreet.  Detailed.  Dominant.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 04:57:00 AM »
This is true.  In the real world a good big fighter will almost always defeat a comparably skilled smaller one.  This is why combat sports are contested by weight classes.

-JM

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 05:32:33 AM »
More muscular does not mean more athletic though. Seen a few bodybuilder types who have the stamina of a 400 lbs fat man because they have no cardio..or strength for that matter. And stamina and pain threshold  can play a huge factor in a fight.

Some people work out so they don't have to fight hoping the muscles scare people off. A glass jaw for example can exist in all weight classes :) And like any other physical attribute knowing HOW to use it is also a factor.

So like many factors...its a definite maybe lol

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 05:40:29 AM »
More muscular does not mean more athletic though. Seen a few bodybuilder types who have the stamina of a 400 lbs fat man because they have no cardio..or strength for that matter. And stamina and pain threshold  can play a huge factor in a fight.

Some people work out so they don't have to fight hoping the muscles scare people off. A glass jaw for example can exist in all weight classes :) And like any other physical attribute knowing HOW to use it is also a factor.

I agree, though in my defense I assumed that for the sake of argument we were glossing over the difference.  Anyone who doesn't know the difference between strength and fitness in a fight should watch some Gracie/Shamrock fights :D

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 05:52:07 AM »

I agree, though in my defense I assumed that for the sake of argument we were glossing over the difference.  Anyone who doesn't know the difference between strength and fitness in a fight should watch some Gracie/Shamrock fights :D

Thankfully more muscular is a more reasonable factor to defend having an effect than hair color..or breast size  ;)

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 06:04:48 AM »

Thankfully more muscular is a more reasonable factor to defend having an effect than hair color..or breast size  ;)

It's widely known that 100% of black belts have gigantic boobs

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 08:28:41 AM »

It is amazing how many people think hair color has something to do with how well a person can fight. I was just watching Alaska state troopers two girls got in a fight one had blood on her the other didn't when the cops asked the one that wasnt bleeding why the other one had so much blood on her she said "because she is a redhead and redheads bleed more" the cop said he wasn't buying that. Now I'm sure someone will post about how true it is and how wrong the cop was. lolol
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 08:10:09 PM »
One of my favourite matches is Kyla Luciano (slimmish BJJ-skilled) versus Michelle Burdick (FBB). Burdick did one one fall with a thuggish forearm across the throat but Kyla controlled most of the match, winning falls with the likes of triangle chokes and a fiercesome body scissors.

Offline serenafan

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 08:57:00 PM »
My muscular aunt beat my wimpy mom up easily

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 02:39:39 PM »

I read this topic, an it remembered me of a match I had seen between Jenna and Gabby.  Jenna, has very muscular arms,legs.  However, after I watched the match I notice, she seems to be stiff[hips], and doesn't  have agility.   I will copy and paste a link below this message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_23nAqWb_Hs
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline serenafan

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 07:55:12 PM »
I have seen muscular women beat up weak ones many times.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 11:03:56 PM »
Being a big girl comes in handy sometimes but not allways, you can have a bunch of muscles but not know how to fight.I have fought a few muscular girls and lost a few and won a few, muscles are great but nothing beats fighting experience

Yes, just like how you don't even know how to add someone on yahoo after asking for a fight Angie lol