News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Multi girls in a fight

• 3 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Multi girls in a fight
« on: June 08, 2013, 10:00:37 PM »
i am have lucky enough to have people here share their experiences about a number of girls in a fight. i have heard of water polo team fight,out of pool,european football,soccer as we yanks call it,and i have seen cheer team and sball team fights. i know it is rare occurrence but i am asking anyone who has heard of or seen such an event to share their experiences. tyia
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Multi girls in a fight
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 11:03:05 PM »
sry i forgot 1 about a fight in a h s girls bball game.
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 06:18:53 AM »
sry i forgot 1 about a fight in a h s girls bball game.
I was in college when I ve seen girls fighting and they were the funs of our basketball team
A fight broke out between the players (I was a sub player) and our girl mates attacked the other teams girl funs!
It took a lot for the policemen who came to restore order, it wasn't funny and there were injured people both boys and girls!
Real fights especially between athletes who have endurance and also are stressed because of the game isn't for fun and usually if not broken very quickly they cause bad troubles!
I still have a mark because of that brawl of young men and women :-[

I find that very disturbing !!!

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 12:44:35 AM »
carla what city did the gang fights happen? i have seen cheer team fight.