News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dirty Trick???

• 4 Replies

Offline Don Tmater

• Lover of all REAL competitive fight styles.
Dirty Trick???
« on: June 09, 2013, 02:21:04 AM »
What was the dirtiest move or trick an opponent has pulled on you to reverse the tables in a fight?  Did it work? If so, momentarily or you lost the fight because if it?

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
  • Go ahead...Say something, BITCH
Re: Dirty Trick???
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 05:25:42 PM »
A kiss, I was beating her up pretty good, she grabbed both sides of my head and planted a long wet one on me. I was kinda taken back a sec. Next thing I know she kneed me in the gut so hard I swear she hit my backbone. She caught me totally off guard. I collapsed and starting convulsing. I guess you could say she fucked me up pretty good after that kiss.
Don't hate me just because I'm hot,  hate me because I'm hot and beat your ass!

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 03:13:53 PM »
my x ripped a whooped earring out of another girls ear she was fighting but as she always said "hey its a fight and u fight to win" second place is first loser!! Vicky_35 i have heard of that but never seen it done. breaks your concentration doesnt it.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 07:42:40 PM »
Never had anyone pull a dirty trick on me, at least not a successful one. But I have punch a bitch in the throat right when I knew the fight was inevitable. She was a bit bigger (stockier) and had a rep of beating up other girls. I struck hard and fast and it worked, she ended out on the floor and never even hit me.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 05:38:34 AM »
The dirtiest move an opponent has pulled on me was when my arch-rival, Dee ("deefights"), jammed a couple of fingers inside of me and began scratching. I was caught completely off guard. I became paralyzed and went limp. To add insult to injury, this all happened right in front of my husband, who had to come to my rescue and extract Dee's hand from my damaged pussy.