News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

my wife is looking for a real fight

• 4 Replies

Offline fighting partners

• my wife is a bitch
my wife is looking for a real fight
« on: June 14, 2013, 02:07:35 AM »
if your in the cleve ohio area and have a wife or girlfriend that likes to fight lets talk on the phone and see what we can arrange ive posted so many times I keep getting fake people responding when I tell them will trade pics they show me fake ones ive seen them on other profiles before anybody from another state replys and says there going to fight is a fake respond nobody is going to drive hundreds of miles for maby a 10 min fight so please be real I don't have time for bullshit this doesant have to happen right away just sometime in the future

Offline TheRef

• God Member
Re: my wife is looking for a real fight
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 02:24:35 AM »
Yeah. If it's hard to arrange something in the states it has to be pretty much impossible in an Arab country on the other side of the world.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 12:04:34 AM »
I know your problem. My wife has had medical issues for years. The last arranged match between her an another women was basically rough wrestling and some tit fighting. But neither was in great health. But they had fun...and so did I. Good luck. I'll keep an ear to the ground. Sad, I live only  a few towns away from you.

Online Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 10:32:06 AM »
Height Weight Age ?

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 11:45:26 AM »
This thread is from 2013 and the OP hasn’t logged in since 2017, anyone looking to arrange a fight with them has missed the boat by a wide margin.