News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Question about the forum

• 3 Replies

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
Question about the forum
« on: June 17, 2013, 02:52:52 AM »
I'm new, so I apologize if this question has been asked before (or asked to death).

I noticed that while there is a specific section for catfights, there aren't any sections for the other kinds of fights (wrestling, boxing, etc) and I was wondering why this was?

I have thought about posting a question once or twice but I was reluctant because I didn't feel that it belonged in any of the existing sections.
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Question about the forum
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 04:25:01 AM »
Catfights refer to any sort of female fighting in general (which isn't specifically a sexfight or involving celebrities. That is why this section is for " General discussions that don't fit anywhere else."

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 04:29:11 AM »
TKW girl...

I think you can feel free to post your wrestling and boxing questions under the "Cat fighting" section....its kind of a catch all :)

Otherwise they'd have to have so many fighting categories things would be really messy....we'd need MMA, NHB, fist fighting, yada yada yada...

So I think doing it all under "Cat fighting" makes sense :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 06:00:42 AM »
Ok, makes sense, thanks! :)
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.