News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Tale This You Little-"(Story)

• 0 Replies

hank

"Tale This You Little-"(Story)
« on: June 04, 2009, 06:19:30 PM »
    "Take this you little tramp!" Whaack. Whaack. Whaacck.
     One gorgeous young busty blonde babe screamed as her beautiful face felt the older womans backhand slaps. Tracy turned, tried to run. The older redhead grabbed her by the hair and wrestled her to the grass.
     "Stay away from my Howard," Rosie snarled as she peppered the beautiful blonde's upper body and face with lightning fast jabs; her fists seemed to like connecting with those two huge beautiful breasts that were bulging out of Tracy's lowcut tight top.
     Rippppppp. Rosie's fingers yanked at the thin fabric hard; "Blondie's" top gave way; a lovely white lace bra became the older womans next target. She pulled angrily at a shoulder strap; the luscious 38DD breast was now mostly exposed. The pink nipple felt the older womans wrath; Rosie pinched the nipple hard, then twisted and pulled firmly.
    "Yeowwccch. Stoppp. Pleaseeee. Owiiieee," the blonde bawled. Rosie grabbed the nipple yanked up hard completely freeing the love mound.
     "How you like this you big boobed blonde bitch?" the redhead hissed as she reached down, grabbed the breast at the base, squeezed hard; Rosie licked her full sensuous scarlet red lips, leaned down and teased the now rock hard super sensitive nipple with her talented tongue. Tracy moaned; reluctantly, then uncontrollably as she felt her body feel pleasure, warmth. She gasped, tried to let out a scream. Hungry angry hands were now inside her tight jeans. Rosies firm breasts were pressing against her face. Tracy felt a small stiff nipple brush against her cheek.
    "Help somebody. Get her offa me." Those were the younger woman's frantic words, though they were muffled by her rival's chest.
     "Guess you're hot-very very hot. Ya must like me; I really am quite hot for an old broad, huh blondie?" Rosie snickered. Her fingers were still working hot and heavy, exploring the squirming, moaning, gasping blonde's love nest. Rosie chuckled as the blondes long legs began to kick; her firm torso began to buck. Two sandals went flying. Toes stretched and curled.
    "Yeah honey, take my finger, yeah baby....."
     "Uhhhhhh. Ooooooh. Ahhhhhh. Ummmmmm. Yaieeeeeeee. Uhhhhhhhh." Heavy fast breathing. Rosie smiled.
     "Betcha enjoyed that; now it's my turn-the fun's just beginning."
     Rippppppppp.
     "Nooooo. Uhhhhh. Pleasee..Helppp."
     Rippppp. Ripppppp.
     One lovely older redhead went to work on the half clad blonde, stripping her totally naked. Rosie drove a fist into Tracy's belly, slapped her face, then those big luscious boobs. A jab to that lovely jaw; the dazed blonde looked up through blurry eyes finding herself strangely enjoying the erotic action. Rosie slowly did a strip tease; soon topless, she cupped her firm breasts, tweaked and teased her small dark nipples. Soon she was naked.
    "Let's see just what you can do; I bet you don't need any hints or instructions right, you hot little bitch?" Rosie's smile got bigger and bigger and she slowly lowered herself down. A handful of blonde hair, a pull upwards, forward on that lovely head....
     "Ummmmmm. Oooooooh. Goood..... Ahhhhhhhh...Baby are you good-sooo goood...."
--------------------------
      "Getting that? You'd better be getting this-every move, every moan..."
      "Yes I am."
       One lovely brunette, one luscious platinum blonde. Both older women took turns with the binocular like contraption. It was one of the many benefits of living with Rosie.
      "Think she'll be as good as the last one?"
      "No way....Better...Much Better...."
       Both women laughed. They couldn't wait for Rosie to bring her new friend over to meet them.
      "I get her first..."
      "No way..."
      "Well then, maybe we should share-----