News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Another Revenge-" (Story)

• 0 Replies

hank

"Another Revenge-" (Story)
« on: June 04, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »
     "Ouchhhhh. Uhhhhhh. Stop it please,,,,,,"
      Whaack. Thunk. Whaaack. Thunk.
      Sexy, erotic, frantic pleas fell on deaf ears. The sexy young babe ignored her lovely captives pleas as she punched and slapped away at her opponents lovely sexy soft belly.
     "I told you to treat me better in class," Rhonda snapped. Rhonda's long silky hair shimmered in the cool breeze; her plush back yard, shaded with trees was nice and private. Her parents were away for a whole month to some place in Europe. Her siblings were off to private schools or already out on their own. She was home from college. Only Nena her "once in a while" Nanny looked in on her.
     "Let me go-you're gonna catch bloody hell," the lovely teacher ordered. A hard slap. A struggle. Rhonda shifted her lovely body, pinned the older womans arms down tight with her legs.
     "How 'bout we show off those nice boobs, huh?" Rhonda giggled as she leaned forward. A hard punch to that lovely tummy first. Rhonda smiled as the sexy bra came into view; she pulled the torn top up down over the teachers head. Next she grabbed the bra cups and gingerly peeled them off.
    "Ohhh wow. Nice tits teach," Rhonda wisped as she reached down and cupped the two peach sized milky white breasts. She pinched her teachers nipples, twisted them painfully. A hard openhanded slap to that tempting tummy, then several stinging slaps to each tit.
    "Now you whimpering wussy of a teacher-promise me you'll be nice, okay?"
     Silence.
     A hard fist to the belly brought the teacher into a reflex spasm.
     "O-uh,uh Kay. I uhhh, uhmppph, promise..."
      Rhonda reached down and for a grand finale of dominance jerked both skirt and panties down just far enough to expose the top of her teachers bush. A quick hard vicious yank. A shrill scream.
     "I'm keeping a few curlies for a reminder, okay Miss Brashton?"
----------------------
      "Hey, what the bloody hell-?"  "Awccccck."
      Whaaack. Whaaack. Splash.
       "Heeee-Heeee-Chuckle. Chuckle." Rhonda was all laughter, mocking laughter as she watched her quite dignified tutor from the past flounder furiously in the small lilly pond. Her immaculate expensive modest clothes were soaked, decorated with bits of moss and yukky green stuff. As the tall busty blonde woman started to get out, Rhonda gave her a hand.
      "Hmmmmm. So sorry. I must have tripped you-or maybe it was a push-whatever, I am SOOOOO sorry Rhonda chirped. The flustered older woman accepted her apology.
       Whammmm. A hard elbow deep in the blondes stomach. Rhonda went from polite to mean in a split second. She slapped the older woman's lovely face, put her in a headlock choking her and ran her head first into a nearby piece of lawn furniture. Slaps and punched put the older woman in a hazy daze.
      "Now I think I'm gonna strip you; do you mind?"
       "What? Whaaa-Helpppp." The older woman tried to run; those darn heels that always looked elegant-now were a hindrance. Rhonda ran, grabbed the back of that soaking wet dress, ripped it to shreds. Soon a most exquisite, sexy expensive bra sailed through the cool air. Rhonda played a sexy game of "cat and mouse" letting the older topless woman get up and start to get away; Rhonda, younger and in great shape chased her down, caught her, wrestled her; leg locks around those long legs, around the somewhat soft waist, luscious breasts were tormented; squeezed, mauled, milked; nipples pinched, twisted, pulled. That sexy derriere lost both tattered shreds from the dress, pantyhose, everything; such a lovely target became the prime target for stinging spanks and swats.
      "Booo-hooo-hooo," soon the once snippety uppity older woman was blubbering like a baby-a really hot sexy baby. Her young student had become the "teacher" so to speak...
     "Had enough? Come on up to my room-I've learned well; I'd like to teach YOU some things-special things....."
     "No, please...."