News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Revenge, Rhonda (Story, Prt 2)

• 0 Replies

hank

Revenge, Rhonda (Story, Prt 2)
« on: June 05, 2009, 10:09:38 PM »
     "Two down and let's see only twenty more to go," Rhonda mused as she twirled her two trophies in her fingers. The beautiful young woman smiled as she looked at the two souvenirs of her latest erotic catfight conquests-the two bras of her past teacher and tutor. Rhonda put the two bras into her "trophy drawer." She paused a moment for sweet memories.
     "You stupid little twirp, I'm gonna pound you-" the threat was mean coming from the busty selfcentered cheerleader. Penny was all over Rhonda a few years earlier in the lockerroom. Several other cheerleaders shouted for Penny to smack the cute somewhat flatchested redhead around. Penny was strong and mean. She slapped Rhonda around; the other cheerleaders took turns ripping the outnumbered rich redheaded girls blouse to shreds; when Penny grabbed for her bra, another cheerleader unsnapped it from behind. The blonde wrestled Rhonda down, ripped her loose bra off and between slaps, she pinched her perky breasts.
     Whammm. Rhonda punched Penny in the face as hard as she could. Big blue eyes filled with tears; Rhonda broke free. She grabbed that long blonde hair, jerked the cheerleader to her feet and slammed her fist deep into her belly.
    "Hey let's help Penny."
    "No, let's let her fight her own fight."
    As Rhonda took control, surprisingly the other cheerleaders (Penny's would be friends) began to cheer the redhead on. They snickered and cackled as Rhonda pulled off her cheerleader's top.
    "Nice pretty bra, Penny. I think I want it-mind if I take it off. Let's see your big boobs, okay?" Rhonda remembered every bit of the now onesided fight. She'd had a time getting that rather modest cheerleader top off. But the bra-it was really fun to yank slowly at the bracups and watch  the blondes big boobs slowly pop out.
     "Okay, let me help you out, Red..." one of the cheerleaders-a sexy brunette had always made fun of Rhonda in the past now jumped forward, grabbed Penny's arms from behind and forced the now topless blonde to stick out her magnificent chest. Rhonda reached up and gave Penny's boobs a good squeeze. Suddenly the other cheerleaders pushed Rhonda aside and took turns slapping, pinching, squeezing, and twisting their fellow cheerleader's big knockers.
    Rippppppp. Rippppppp. They stripped Penny down to her modest panties...
    "Here-you won-take this...."
    Rhonda caught the bra and it became her first "catfight trophy."  For some reason the fight including the prebuildup banter made her incredibly hot.
-----------------------
    Ringgggg. Rinnnnggg.
    "Oh, my it's Nena." Rhonda took a quick look in the mirror. She was beautiful. Her long soft silky auburn hair hung almost to her waist. She was wearing a sexy low-cut frilly white blouse, short tight dark skirt. Sheer elegant pantyhose fit like a glove over her long sexy strong legs. She winced a bit in her tight stilletto heels; she only dressed like this on special occassions. She felt hot; she ran her open palms over her blouse, over her breasts; she felt her nipples stiffen, noted how hot she looked in the mirror.
    "Gonna kick your pretty ass you super hot bitc-I mean my favorite nanny..."
    "Oh Nena, I'm coming....."
    "How nice to see you-checking up on me huh?"
    "Come on in, please---
    "Yeowcccccccch......