News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll story from Wrdwvr's Best Chest battle between Heather and Shannon.

• 1 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups

The noise in the room finally lowed as the 2 opposite doors opened and in strutted the 2 beauties. Both wore daisy Duke shorts and cutoff denim shirts, both straining at the buttons to contain each ladies large chests. Shannon was extremely confident after her win over Heather in their last encounter. Poor Heather had been in obvious agony at the end of the fight, but had vowed revenge while still lying teary eyed and defeated at the blonde's feet, clutching her overworked breasts in her arms gingerly The bigger beauty had taken control with her slaps to the face and tits that saw the sexy redhead bleeding from both sides of her mouth! The stinging slaps to her tits had made them swollen and then bruised, even as she had pounded at Shannon's larger tits with hard slaps of her own that left huge white handprints on the outside of each of her rivals breasts.
Shannon seemed to just be too pumped and too tough, and had basically ignored everything Heather had thrown at her. Now she was strutting around like a Queen ready to throttle some peasant! Shannon was the favorite to win, but Heidi K had, during their battle, used her hands to crush the blondes tits so badly that Shannon had finally started crying in agony! She showed that tough as she was, the blonde was not invincible.
      Shannon was announced first and turned round and round till she decided she found the loudest section and ripped her shirt open! The crowd screamed in response as buttons bounced off the Plexiglas and onto the floor. Heather just glared at her as she paced back and forth like a caged animal on the other side of the ring. As the blonde finished appeasing her fans, Heather was announced and with a quick move she ripped her own top off and circled around the ring for everyone! Shannon looked annoyed and raising her hand sin claws she squeezed the air and taunted the redhead," Come get some more loser!!!" Heather ignored her an slowly advanced to the center of the ring and stood inches from her hated foe!
   " I can't believe you are stupid enough to face me again! I may have enlarged your small boobs with all that slapping and squeezing last fight, but they are still nowhere near my league. !", the blonde spat out like venom from a poisonous snake as she gave her a look of utter contempt.
    "Bitch I am so going to wreck your tits this time!" Heather yelled angrily just as the bell rang and the two beauties slammed into each other chest to cheat! Both women swung their tits back and forth as hard as they could with looks of determination on each pretty face as the sound of flesh smacking flesh filled the speakers from the surrounding microphones! I scanned the crowd which sounded like a huge beehive buzzing like crazy and saw Kathkat and Karen watching with huge grins as they waited to see Heather go down in agony again at the blonde's hands.
     For 1 1/2 minutes they battled evenly, but at the close of the second minute Heather was starting to look irritated. Another bunch of hard smashes by the blonde had her visibly pained and 2 more had her stepping back to escape further punishment. As I glanced back over at Karen and Kathkat they were screaming for Shannon to destroy her! Shannon surged forward after her visibly hurting foe but without warning Heather quickly changed tactics and sent an uppercut flying into the underside of Shannon's left tit! The boob flew upwards and Shannon stepped back in surprise, more than pain, unprepared for the hard breast blow!
     That was all the opening Heather needed and she surged forward and jammed her fists deeply into Shannon's tits, just catching each one to the outside of the nipple, so not only did they sink in deeply, they also squashed the huge boobs against each other! Heather pushed with all she had and sent the blonde back 2 more steps before her foe retaliated and sent her own uppercuts smashing into the underside of each breast and yelled angrily, "You little cxnt! As usual I was beating you ! Don't worry though, I can out-punch you too!"
      Heather seemed to already know that, her eyes unable to hide the pain from the blows and as a punch sailed at her right boob she quickly twisted out of the way and caught the blonde from the right side clocking Shannon's boob hard enough that it smashed against the left one, then caught it with a quick left right in the nipple with all her weight behind it and the blonde stiffened up. Heather quickly sent some fast jabs into the right nipple and faded back as Shannon screamed in anger and just grazed her left boob with some much force behind it she twisted off balance! Heather swung her fists as hard as she could and caught each tit just right, her fists sinking in deeply each time and driving the nipple in every blow! 
      By the 4th blow Shannon's face was twisted in pain as she reeled back out of range and slammed into the Plexiglas. Heather all but flew at her hurt foe and straight armed her fists into each nipple and drove them in deeply as the blonde let loose a loud cry and grabbed her foe's wrists and tugged her fists off and away from her aching tits! Still holding each wrist the blonde smartly moved away from the wall and them releasing Heather's wrists grabbed hold of each of Heather's tits and sank her fingers into them! The redhead quickly returned the hold and they started twisting and tugging each other’s tits wildly!  As the seconds went on Heather started showing more and more pain, but she changed her grip and started crushing each swollen nipple in her palms and after a few twists it was Shannon whose face was twisting in pain and struggling to stay in control!
        Heather was slowly but surely getting the better of the blonde with every twist and tug on her huge rack, and after a half minute of what looked now like utter torture for the big blonde,  she finally  cried out and her hands released her foe’s tits and grabbed  at her wrists to free her tortured melons! Heather quickly used her hold on the right tit to twist her defeated foe sideways and get behind her.  After about 10 seconds of kneading and pulling on each tit something started dripping from the bottom of her hands and the crowd went crazy as they realized it was breast milk! Heather starts squirting milk against the Plexiglas as the teary-eyed blonde started sinking down to her knee’s, Heather released one breast and pulled Shannon’s head back so she could smother her face with her swollen and bruised tits, wincing as she pushed her aching tits downwards across the blonde’s face! Heather reached back down and continued milking the blonde’s tits till finally nothing was left and she stepped back and let the defeated beauty fall onto her back almost unconscious! Reaching into her pocket she removed a half crumbled cookie and tossed it on Shannon then strutted around the ring before exiting! I looked over and saw both Karen and Kathkat handing over cash to another woman and then the two of them stormed away, yelling and pointing at the ring where Shannon was being helped up and out of the ring.
Wrdwvr

Offline Raypops

Great story!