News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Victory for Victoria?

• 23 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
A Victory for Victoria?
« on: August 10, 2013, 08:15:12 PM »
So this is a short story I wrote on the spur of the moment for fantastic new member Victoria.  Victoria, a six foot tall ebony fashion and fitness model, took part in a fight against a 5'4" Asian hardbody firecracker possessing similarly stunning looks.  Here's my version of the finale...

VICTORY FOR VICTORIA?

Yuki is digging her knees into my flanks and straddling my belly.  I am humiliated that she has held so tough, given my 8 inch height advantage and significantly larger mammary assets.  I have to hand it to the caramel-skinned Asian beauty, she has hung with me, fought through my attacks and just been faster and more cunning.  In a fight that I expected to be chocolate all over caramel, the reverse has been the case.  

I have landed some hard punches, doubling Yuki over a few times, and managed to rake her entire body with my manicured nails several times, but she has used her speed advantage and flexibility to counter my favorite moves.  She has dominated the fight, as clearly demonstrated by the fact she is straddling me at this very moment.

"Get your head in the game Victoria," I mentally chastise myself.  "You got this.  You should own this chick."

As I am mentally cheering myself to victory, the crowd is cheering on Yuki, clearly hoping for their David to topple Goliath.  

Yuki's perfectly lacquered lips purse into a wide grin.  With a twinkle in her almond-shaped eyes, she crawls along my belly, approaching my breasts.  I then see the long eyelashes over her right eye flutter as she winks to the crowd before leaning down so her mouth covers my exposed breasts.  She then begins to motorboat my impressive orbs!

I am furious.  As I lay there with the cocky Asian straddling my belly and pandering to the crowd, my frustration begins to boil over into white hot rage.

Yuki leans back, leisurely arches her back, and plays with her hair.  As she rocks back and forth, my hands suddenly shoot forward and I place one behind her head and the other around her slim waist.  Her smug smile is replaced in a split second with a look of sudden surprise and confusion as I yank her violently forward, slamming her face into my massive breasts.

"You didn't get a very good look, now did you Yuki?" I hiss as I press her delicate nose deep in my cleavage and squeeze her slim body against mine.  

Yuki's tight body squirms frantically as she comes to the sudden realization that while her lean body is still on top of my muscular one, she has suddenly and decisively lost her previous dominant position.  I grin as I hear her arrogant purrs replaced by plaintive mumbles, and feel her hands wildly slapping against my flanks as she struggles to free her face from the confines of my bosom.

While still pressing her face tight into my breasts, I briefly release her waist to allow my nimble fingers to go to work on the ties of her metallic gold satin bikini top.  I am satisfied to hear her muffled cries of surprise and anguish as the top is untied and her perky breasts pop free from their moorings.  I quickly rip off the top, pleased that we are now both similarly exposed, and subject to comparison by the spectators.  As she whines into my mammaries, I squeeze and twist her smaller tits.

With a movement so fast it startles both of us, I roll us over so she is now on her back under me.  I then position her completely under me, crushing her below.  I feel her squirm and buck, but she cannot move me.  Gradually I feel the strength and fight draining from her fit body, and my body becomes moist from her perspiration.  I stare down on her and she can barely return my gaze.  I see tears of anger and humiliation begin to well in her eyes as she realizes I have her trapped and bested.

Normally I would let the Asian beauty submit at this point, but I deny her that option given her prior arrogance.  No one motorboats Amazon Victoria (against her will).  No one.

I finally take my feet, and treat the onlookers to the vision of a six foot tall ebony goddess staring down at a sexy Asian kitten lying flat on her back, completely spent, clad in the skimpiest metallic gold low rise thong.  I study Yuki's defeated face and watch her toned belly rising and falling as she gasps for breath.  

I grab Yuki's silky black hair and peel her limp body off the mat.  With a grunt I hoist her up and place her in an over the shoulder backbreaker.  I lift her up and down in a display of power.  She squeaks out her weak protest.  Then I flip her over onto her belly so her body is draped over my shoulder and her tight, apple-shaped ass is next to my cheek.  

Her perky ass begins to tense and quiver instinctively even before my hand crashes violently down on it.  Soon the sound of flesh smacking tender flesh and Yuki's shrieks of agony permeate the room. I carefully soon her around 360 degrees so each and every one of her supporters sees me spanking their favorite. Gradually, Yuki's cries become mere whimpers as she becomes numb to the pain.

I relish the look of abject disappointment I see on the faces of Yuki's fans, and feel her warm tears rolling down my back.

I let Yuki slide off my shoulder and onto her back on the mat.  I see a brief glimmer of hope in her eyes that the fight may be over, but that fades as I carefully position my backside over her face.  

"Please no," she begs, horrified at what is about to happen.  

"Bounce around on my belly...motorboat me," I say through gritted teeth.

"Kiss... my...ASS...!" I hiss as my round ass suddenly crashes onto her face.  She lets out a pitiful sob as I  land, pinning her arms with my knees as her face is enveloped in my ass.

As I sit atop her, I see a shimmer of light reflecting off her gold bellybutton ring.  The indolence of not removing it, not respecting the power of my punches, infuriates me anew.  I begin to slap and punch her belly and breasts as she struggles under me, desperately flopping her legs.  Finally I feel her body go completely limp.

I stand and admire the vanquished vixen lying on her back beneath me.  I plant my foot on her belly which is barely rising and falling as she breathes.  On seeing no signs of consciousness, I playfully flick her belly ring with my toe and trace the edges of her gold satin bikini bottom with my feet, then plant my foot over her mouth.  The Asian she-cat does not stir.

I look out at the crowd, most of whom are clearly disappointed that I averted an upset.  I lean down, place my hand firmly on Yuki's belly and slowly peel her gold thong down past her thighs, calves and then feet.  "Sorry to disappoint, but I am taking the gold in this match," I exclaim triumphantly as I scoop up both halves of Yuki's gold metallic bikini as my tropthy.

I then splay out the gorgeous, stripped Asian's arms and legs and admire my handiwork.  Her breasts are red and scratched, her cheeks red from my slaps,  bruises are appearing on her belly and legs, and a black eye is developing.  Several of her manicured nails are chipped and her lipstick is horribly smeared  from having been transferred to my ass and breasts.  With a wry smile, I lean down, grab a magic marker pen and write a message for the arrogant Asian to remember me by.

I walk out abruptly, leaving the Asian vixen out cold on her back, "Body by Victoria" scrawled on her sore belly.

THE END

I wrote this ending because the author who wrote the original account of events had Victoria losing the fight when in fact she scored victory.  I thought it only fair that she receive her just due.  My description of her opponent and the details of Victoria's victory and subsequent celebration come from my own fertile imagination.  I hope that you and Victoria enjoy!   ;-)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 08:26:27 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline York

• God Member
Re: A Victory for Victoria?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 09:43:20 AM »
well..I missed reading the original fight that you mentioned...
bur this reviewed version surely satisfied me a lot... ;D ;D

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »
It's perfect hun! I absolutely love it!
I've copied and saved it to my computer and I plan on keeping this forever.
A confident ebony amazon. I'd wish you luck hun, but you'd need a miracle.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 04:40:23 PM »
It's perfect hun! I absolutely love it!
I've copied and saved it to my computer and I plan on keeping this forever.

So glad you liked it!  I have so much fun reading your posts.   A fun short  story to write, and hopefully to read.  Well, fun for all except poor Yuki and her fans I guess. ;)  :o

Hope to hear much more about your past and future fights!
 :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:16:45 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 05:30:27 PM »
So glad you liked it!  I have so much fun reading your posts.   A fun short  story to write, and hopefully to read.  Well, fun for all except poor Yuki and her fans I guess. ;)  :o

If I get a story like this out of it, I'll tell you plenty more hun.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 08:54:22 PM »
Sounds like Amazon Victoria got lucky here. Nothing to cheer about. Asians are best  :-*
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 08:55:30 PM by Captain_Marvel »

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 08:56:02 PM »
Sounds like Amazon Victoria got lucky here. Nothing to cheer about. Asians are best  :-*
Say what?

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 07:17:43 AM »

If I get a story like this out of it, I'll tell you plenty more hun.

It's a deal.  I am all ears!! :) ;)

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 03:03:29 PM »
It's a deal.  I am all ears!! :) ;)
Alright hun, here's one where someone asked me about me if I had ever faced anyone bigger than me (in a tit-fight).

It was quite a few years back and I'd put her at least an H-cup. She was White and something else, maybe Asian, but I know she wasn't 100% white but didn't have any signs of a darker complexion. Long dark hair, broad built, like I said, very well endowed with wide hips as well, but she a few inches shorter than me and not quite as hourglassed as I am. Not fat, but I'm 38-26-40, she was probably 38-36-40.

Anyway hun, she was actually undefeated herself but she hadn't faced nearly as many opponents as I had. She was shorter than me, but pretty well built with a wide chest and wide hips. We were a pretty good match up in theory, but I think her method of beating an opponent was to rub her breasts against her opponents to try cause a friction burn. Haha! Not against my beauties, and especially not when they're getting sweaty. She had pretty good endurance, but it was clear she had never faced someone of my size and firmness. To cut a long story short (and it was one of my longer matches) we ended up bear-hugging one another just trying to crush one anothers breasts. Like trying to squeeze two elephants into a VW Beetle. She couldn't handle it, but she kept on trying. When you're undefeated you refuse to lose, no matter the cost, and I liked that about her... but I still had to win. So I finished her off my lifting her off the ground and pushing my breasts up into hers. I just barreled into her. I couldn't say I flattened her (she was too big), but I did anyway. God, that still turns me on to think of it. My breasts pushing up into hers. I don't even know how to explain it, my breasts just pushing into hers. Like... like... like hers were pillows and mines were bowling balls.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 08:22:42 AM »
Say what?

I hope this doesn't get more heated.   :-[ 

I hate it when my friends fight.  Well, kind of hate it...
 ;)  ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:28:45 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 01:43:25 PM »
Say what?

Can't you read?

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 03:05:17 PM »
Say what?
Can't you read?
Sorry hun, I'm not fluent in nonsense.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »
Say what?
Can't you read?
Sorry hun, I'm not fluent in nonsense.
That's nonsense.

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 01:04:37 AM »
That's nonsense.
Hahah! Well this has gotten juvenile. 'I know you are but what am I?'

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 09:08:45 PM »
That's nonsense.
Hahah! Well this has gotten juvenile. 'I know you are but what am I?'

You don't know who you are? Or 'what' you are? Lol ok....a 3d poser.