News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ex Disney Stars

• 1 Replies

Offline dirtyfun

Ex Disney Stars
« on: August 16, 2013, 05:11:30 AM »
Ex Disney girls with rockn bodies are now in the ring to compete in wrestling match. A unique one at that, this is an elimination match but first, to be eliminated they have to go through the humiliation of, the stinkface. Then there are three ways a person can be eliminated. 1) When they can no longer stand and are, knocked out. 2) Down in the corner is the wrong place to be because if you get stinkfaced for a second time, you're out. 3) My personal favorite, if a wrestler has their way with you and you start to feel a warm oozing sensation thanks for the entertainment but you have been eliminated. Now lets go to the ring side where are bikini colored girls are waiting for us. Ashley Tisdale in white, Selena Gomez in baby blue, Vanessa Hudgens in purple and Demi Lovato in all black.

Selena: For the record, my career has been way better then what you girls have been doing.
Vanessa: Bitch! I've been in two movies and we were in one together.
Ashley: The only reason why you even got those parts was because they could see everything most the time.
Demi: Hey Ashley how's your singing career?
Ashley: Hey Demi how's your writs?

Tension between the girls escalated quickly, they started to circle the ring. Ashley moved towards Selena's corner, Selena moved towards Demi and Demi towards Vanessa. "Rest assured like your career you'll all be seeing my ass" Selena said confidently to the rest. Vanessa glared at Selena like that was not about to happen. "You wonna talk about how I showed off to get my parts, well you're going to get real acquainted with my ass" Vanessa said back to Selena. The girls had said enough and started the attack, Vanessa was over powering Selena into a corner. Demi Lovato and Ashley Tisdale were tugging at each others hair wildly.
   Vanessa had complete control, Selena needed a plan to get out. Selena thought to beat a wolf you gotta become a wolf, Selena thought what would Vanessa do? The Light bulb went off in her head and she grabbed Vanessa by the back of her head. Selena pulled Vanessa's face towards her and in shock Vanessa's hands flew back and her mouth opened. Selena's lips crash with Vanessa's and let her tongue fly into Vanessa's mouth. The kiss stunned Vanessa for a moment but she came to her senses and tried to push Selena off. Selena passionately committed to the kiss, eventually Vanessa stopped fighting. Selena used the moment to break off the kiss and swing Vanessa into the corner. "You are a whore!" Selena said before kicking Vanessa in her stomach.
   Demi Lovato had Ashley Tisdale on the ropes but both still had a good chunk of each others hair in their hands. Ashley started to kick Demi on her leg, but Demi had strong legs and wasn't about to give in. Demi yanked Ashley towards her and smashed her elbow into Ashley's chin. Full connection, Ashley fell down hard. Holding her jaw she tried to crawl away but Demi stayed on her. Demi grabbed Ashley by her shoulders and racked her back, throwing Ashley on her back. Demi got too theatrical and gave slaps to her elbow about to go for an elbow drop but Ashley rolled out the way.
   Back to Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez, Selena had Vanessa down in the corner and was one step closer to eliminating her. Selena turned around and gave enough room to let Vanessa see what was about to happen. Realizing Vanessa quickly held out her arms to block Selena's ass from her face. Her hands cupped Selena's ass but Selena was still backing up and soon shook Vanessa's hands out of the way. Selena gave a look of a satisfaction relief when she made face contact. Vanessa's face was gone but  her jaw line and a little bit of the side of her forehead was still showing. Selena then began to pacefully move her ass side to side, and Vanessa's face followed. At times Vanessa's face was visible then again submerge back into Selena's bikini ass. After awhile Selena stopped, got up and left Vanessa in the corner.
   Selena saw Ashley's struggle and thought she'd have a better chance going one on one with Ashley then Demi Lovato. Selena ran at Demi and crashed her forearms into Demi's back. Demi stumbled forward but wasn't knocked down, "You bitch!" Demi yelled at Selena and started to sprint towards her. Ashley Tisdale still on the ground lunged forward and grabbed Demi by her foot so she couldn't run Selena over. Demi frustrated looked down at Ashley and was ready to stomp but Selena gave one more charge and knocked Demi down.
   Ashley got up and stood next to Selena "Would you like to do the honors?" Selena asked guiding the way for Ashley to stinkface Demi. "I'd much rather get you!" Ashley said whipping Selena into a corner. She hurried and ran her hips into Selena's stomach knocking Selena on her ass. Ashley wasn't known for it but she may have one of the nicest butts in this match and she was about to put it to use. Ashley Tisdale gave herself a wedgie and quickly smothered Selena's face with her ass. Selena kicked and flailed her arms, screams muffled into Ashley's ass and Ashley was enjoying every moment shaking her ass on Selena's face. Ashley proudly got up and walked away from the corner Selena was in.
   Frustrated and embarrassed Selena got up and rushed towards Ashley while her back was turned. Before Selena could get to Ashley she was close-lined by a pissed off Demi Lovato. "Bitch" Demi got out with a little satisfaction off her chest. Selena Gomez was out cold and Demi Lovato lightly kicked her out of the ring. Demi then turned her attention towards Ashley Tisdale who was frightened at what just happened. The moment was cut short as a determined Vanessa Hudgens rushed them both letting them know she meant business.

Who will win this match, till next time submit who and how you think will win the match.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Re: Ex Disney Stars
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 05:52:56 PM »
Please finish this story