News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

sisters fight

• 0 Replies

Offline Irada

• God Member
sisters fight
« on: August 20, 2013, 05:15:09 PM »
hi
i am not a catfight story writer and my english is poor.but i want to write here one catfight story based on real catfight
i think good catfight writers can make a good story of it

i have two sisters.the elder one is Rena and the younger one is Naila
i dont get along with Rena since we were young.she is 47 years old and i am 45.so we used to argue about different things at different places.but we have never fought before except when we were child

it was one year ago when many members of our family gathered in the house of my younger sister Naila.me Naila and Rena were in the kitchen doing some preparations.our mother was in the other room.few members of famile were outdoor.my elder sister Rena began to mumble something about common issiues.and i said something contradictory.then she began to shout at me.i asked her dont shout at me.but she went on.i put aside the dish that i had in my hand and turned to her putting my hands on my hips.our third sister Naila tried to calm down us.but it was difficult for her. I also began to shout at my sister.and then suddenly she took the rag from table and threw it to me.in response i took a cup of water and threw the water to her.she called me bitch and i also called her bitch
Our third sister tried to step in because she saw that we are going to go at each other.she asked us to stop.i turned and went to to do my job but i was nervous.she also went to do her job.but after half our she afain began to mumble something  about me.i again turned to her and asked what she want from me?she said that i am doing something wrong and start yelling.i couldnt stand anymore.i made some steps toward her.my other sister again stepped in but i pushed her a little saying "dont interfere"
All of a sudden i felt that my head is going dowm.because my bitch sister's hand went into my hair.it hurted so hard.i got angry and also grabbed her hair.i grabbed her hair by two hands.she grabbed mine by one.with her other hand she catch my blouse.she pulled my blouse and it was torn a little bit.it got me much more angry.tears appeared in my eyes because of anger.i tried to pull her hair as much as i can.i pulled left and right back and forth.but my hair also was pulled.our third sister tried to break us up.bur it was really hard for her.
Rena- my elder sister began to shout "let go off my hair".but i was not going on to release.we were fighting on our feet,the kitchen was not so big.we didnt have so much place.My other sister went to close door.because it was desireable that other people especially our mother didnt know about this incident.my mother has heart problems and it could influence her.
she closed the door and returned to us trying again to separate us.Rena raised my head by pulling hair back and spitted on my face.i spitted back.my both hands still were in her hair.and her hands in mine.at last Naila pushed me back and i released her hair.but she continued to pull mine.after some second she released mine too.Naila took my arm and pulled toward the door.she opened it and we went to other room.my hair was meshed and bouse was torn a little.i collected my hair.i take off my torn blouse and take on other dress.that bitch also put in order herself.we didnt want some one noticed something.

that was my little fight with my sister

we dont speak each other till now

i want you write a good story on sister ve sister fight especially mature ones
but it would be ggod if there will be no sexual elements.because in real women fights there no sexual elements like tits squeezing or pussy kicking

i think that writers must pay attention to dialogs between women in pre fight stage.or it will be good if there will be some other women around.the main action in catfight as you all know is slapping hairpulling choking scratching.so these elements can be good described in details.
and one main thing to describe the reason of fight.the writers used to write about women fight for man.but there are many other reasons that woman can fight because ot it.i mean spontanous reason.

i recently read the novel of Emil Zolia and there was a scene where loundry women fight.it was fantastic

so wish you good luck

fight like cats