News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Girlfriend Fights Her Old High School Rival

• 62 Replies

Offline BigPancho

Re: My Girlfriend Fights Her Old High School Rival
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 11:40:53 PM »
I actually found this fight to be quite realistic mostly. Sure it's a little stylised, but if it wasn't then it wouldn't even be worth reading at all.

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 08:21:10 AM »
I find this fight fantastic! It made me wet to see the sweet black haired girlfriend beaten by the slutty blonde and I wanted to ask the author if I could use his characters in one of my stories. But my stories are different because they are more brutal and there is psychological humiliation involved. Like ripping the loser's favourite dress. But I would like to see Marissa lose again and suffer more :) I think fights should involve girls that truly hate each other like this one,  and not just sex preliminaries like most fights seem to be. I am not into sexfights at all! :(
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 04:51:58 PM »
Ya we are the rare ones. Everyone else likes the sex stuff over and over and over. And theirs a writer on here asking for othr peoples input on his story and I just don't have the heart to tell him how sick of stories I am now adays. They just all seem the same and go on forever and its like, been there, done that.
But anyways the author of this story isn't around, so I'm not sure what the rules are on something like that. Good luck

Offline BigPancho

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2013, 12:23:43 AM »
You should write it Letizia, for sure. Just call the character Marissa and describe her the same way and if anyone has a problem just say that it's a coincidence. Marissa is a common name and so are short girls with black hair and pale skin. I would absolutely love to read your stories about Marissa and I'm sure everyone else here would too.

Lildeviant just wrote one actually, so don't worry about whether you're allowed to use the character or not, just go for it :)

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2013, 04:26:32 PM »
I think the humiliation of the loser is very important, but it  has to be like, 'the loser is stripped naked and forced to walk home like that', 'the loser's hair is ripped off her head and used by the winner to wipe her shoes', 'the loser is forced to watch while all her best clothes are ripped apart', 'the loser has to lick the winner's feet'...
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 03:21:41 AM »
Ah of course. Its a 95% chance someone will write a story like that anyways so no surprise. At least those are the favorite kiinds of stories for the majority of people.

Offline BigPancho

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 02:47:59 AM »
I like it when losing the fight is so humiliating in and of itself (because of the build up, because of what's at stake, because of the relationship between the fighters etc.) that the winner can just leave the loser to suffer in the knowledge of their defeat without any need for further advanced humiliation.

Offline luvsubmission

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2013, 05:58:41 PM »
This was a great story! I really enjoyed it.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »
Having to shut up everytime you see a girl for the rest of your life is plenty humiliating.

Offline BigPancho

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2013, 12:16:20 AM »
Exactly sinclairfan. That's exactly what I meant.

Offline MitchCFFan

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 07:35:28 AM »
Amazing story. Best one I have read on here so far. Any sequels?

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 10:17:37 AM »
great story,and nice ending,I think it will be epic if Marissa demands a rematch and this time looses via submission.

Offline MitchCFFan

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 02:41:42 PM »
Would LOVE to read that habib. Maybe they could fight in short shorts and singlets this time, or tight jeans. That would be super hot.

Do you think it could be possible that Marissa could actually win a rematch though? Or do you think Jess was just clearly way too good for her?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:42:58 PM by MitchCFFan »

Offline amyfights1418

• love to cat nhb pin sub box been doing cyber too
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 08:04:53 PM »
I hope your girlfreind fights her again i think she can beat her it sounds like this start of a war between two top girls

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 08:23:36 PM »
Would LOVE to read that habib. Maybe they could fight in short shorts and singlets this time, or tight jeans. That would be super hot.

Do you think it could be possible that Marissa could actually win a rematch though? Or do you think Jess was just clearly way too good for her?

I think jess should own marissa by submission in the next match ,and it should also include some humiliation for the loser ,I like your idea of fighting in shirts though.