News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My wife fights

• 8 Replies

Offline rfranks45

My wife fights
« on: August 26, 2013, 02:19:20 AM »
My wife just left and I figured this was a good time to detail what this past Friday night.  Actually, this whole thing got started about two weeks ago when my wife, Dianne, was getting her hair cut.  She goes to one of those trendy places that cut both men and woman's hair and that's where she ran into Paul.  Paul sat in the chair next to hers and according to Dianne, they engaged in a little harmless flirting.  I say harmless because Paul and Dianne know each other very well as Dianne and Paul's wife, Keri, have wrestled a number of times.  In fact we've had several hard fought couples matches and they always ended where everyone was friends.

Dianne told me that Paul suggested that we all get together to "settle things" as he put it.  Dianne explained that she toyed with him while her hair was being cut and couldn't help but get a little competitive dig in as she did.  Dianne said that she asked him if he was really "up" for another get together.  The "up" comment  relates to our last match where Paul had some trouble staying hard during our part of the match.  Dianne went on to say that Paul told her that he was ready and that Keri had become a regular at the gym and had dropped a few pounds. 

I can only imagine what the hair stylist was thinking as she listened to the two of them banter back and forth.     

Offline rfranks45

Re: My wife fights
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 03:27:27 AM »
Shortly after Dianne's hair cut she and Keri made arrangements for all of us to get together at their house.  That seemed like a good idea as Paul and Keri have a great hot tub on their back deck and they also have a really large mat that covers just about their whole den floor. Dianne said that Keri told her that she and Paul have had a number of intense couples matches since the last time we got together and that she was glad that Paul had run into her.  I wondered how Dianne would do against Keri this time.  The last time they fought the match went from a wrestling match to a sex fight pretty fast.  Dianne had really worked her over last time  and Paul didn't do too well against me.  Dianne hadn't been to the gym in months as a result of her knee troubles and I figured this time things would probably start without anyone wearing any clothes..

Friday night came and we showed up at Paul and Keri's house.  Paul led us to the backyard where Keri was in the hot tub drinking a glass of wine. Keri stepped from the hot tub to give Dianne a hug and just as I had hoped, she was wasn't wearing anything!  With water dripping from a great rack she embraced Dianne soaking my wife's shirt.  Keri had certainly toned up since the last time I saw her in her birthday suit and I think even Dianne was surprised.  Unfortunately I didn't get a hug from Keri, but she was all smiles when she greeted me.  She was spectacular for a 40 something year old woman and with that long sandy blonde hair she looked much younger. I guess the no hug thing for me was for the pounding I gave her old man, but I figured whatever kind of match we'd agree to I'd at least have a chance to give it to her as well. 

Dianne quickly slid out of her shorts and top and headed for the hot tub.  Paul intercepted her and  handed her a glass of wine.  Not to be outdone Dianne gave him a long hug pushing her "D's" into him as she did.  Paul laughed and commented that I was a lucky man. I noticed Keri's friendly smile disappear as she gave her husband a corrective look.

Since I wasn't sure what to expect I came out of my shorts and got in the tub.  Paul handed me a beer and dropped his shorts before hitting the water.  We were both hard and once again it was obvious he was thicker than me.  I thought we'd have a few to loosen things up before we talked about what we had come together for, but Keri got right to it. "We'd like a chance to settle things since out last meeting."  Dianne and I listened to Keri and then to Paul.  "There were no hard feelings," he started, "but last time Dianne you didn't follow the rules you and Keri agreed to." Dianne laughed, which to me meant the wine had gone straight to her head.  "Your wife gave up while we fought last time and that's how it ended," Dianne responded.  "But you agreed to wrestle her, not a sex fight," Paul said.  "Your wife is the one who grabbed my pussy first!" Dianne yelled.

"So let's settle it  now," I interjected, "You pick the rules Paul."  Diane cut me off and said that if she was going to sexfight Keri that Keri should make the rules and not her husband.  Wow, that started a fire and Keri climbed out of the hot tub and challenged Dianne to fight her on the back lawn.  "No rules catfight this time and no help from your husband or his dick," came from Keri.  "I'm 47 years old  and have a job to go to on Monday," I'm not catfighting anyone," Dianne said.

Offline rfranks45

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 04:43:08 AM »
Keri started drying off and Dianne got out of the tub. I was still drinking my beer enjoying the bubbling warm water.  "On the mat then," Keri demanded, "sexfight until one gives, nothing's off limit." Keri walked into the house and disappeared, Dianne started drying off and followed her inside.  "You and me again," Paul said.  "Cock to cock," he added,  "winner fucks the loser's wife."  I told him he better check with Keri first since she seemed like she was angry with me about last time.  "She's not angry, Paul said, "she just wants a fair fight."

I followed Paul into the den where the blue mat had been rolled out.  Keri was massaging baby oil over her body.  She tossed the bottle Dianne, but she was pulling her hair in a pony tail and the bottle bounced off of her.  That started another fire this time with Dianne, this was going to be good.  I wrapped a towel around my waist basically because I felt like an idiot with a hard on sticking straight out.  I had hoped Paul would do the same since I was tired of looking at his cock.  

"If she beats you, your pussy's mine," Paul said to Dianne.  Dianne started to say something to him and as she did, Keri grabbed her by the pony tail and pulled her to the ground.  I was sure at this point the quasi friendship we had with Paul and Keri was over.  Dianne hit the ground hard and Keri was on top of her.  Keri pinned Dianne's wrists to the mat and began slamming her tits into Dianne's.  Keri's tits weren't as big as Dianne's but they were close and they were certainly firmer.  I thought this was going to be a sexfight, but it was clear Keri was looking to really hurt Dianne.  Keri pummeled Dianne's tits with her own while she wrapped her legs around Dianne's.  Anyone who's witnessed a real titfight knows that the woman on the bottom has no defense in that position.  

"Fight me with your tits, not your whole body," Dianne yelled.  Keri rolled off of her and got on her knees.  Dianne was slow to get up, but she got to her knees.  Keri grabbed Dianne's wrists and pulled her close.  Their tits smacked together at that second.  I had watched Dianne tit fight plenty of times before and I knew she could hold her own.  Keri's upper body strength was apparent and she controlled the titfight.  With their faces only inches apart they clanged their breasts together.  Four mounds of oily flesh collided making a sound like wet hands clapping.  Like I said, this was not a sex fight.

Grunts came from the women as they allowed their breasts to fight.  Side to side their breasts met in the most intimate of battles.  My cock pushed against the towel as I watched two beautiful woman giving it their all.  Keri released one of Dianne's wrists and her hand went straight for my wife's crotch.  The last time these two met both had thick patches of hair covering their womanhood.  This time both were shaved as if they had agreed upon it.  

Keri worked her hand in and out of Dianne as the tit fight continued.  Dianne hand found her target and she began finger fucking the much stronger Keri.  Paul dropped his towel and began oiling his cock.  "I'm ready this time," he said to me.  I unwrapped my towel and waited for him to throw me the bottle of oil. I know it sounds crazy, but I was no longer watching my wife fight.  Now it was my time.

Paul walked over to me and widened my stance. Inches from touching, we began swinging our cocks back and forth.  They hit on the third swing and the cockfight began.  He hit me pretty hard and I backed up so only the heads of our cocks hit.  He was thicker than I was and that first hit hurt!  We beat our cocks together for a while and then did a bit of jousting.  I got past his cock head a few times and managed to hit his balls.  This time he backed up and as we stood facing each other I grabbed his hands to keep him from moving away.  

I heard Dianne scream and looked past Paul to see her on the mat, face down, with Keri behind her also on the mat.  They were in a weird position with Keri's foot on the back of Dianne's neck.  Keri was drilling her from behind with lots of fingers.  I didn't know how she was going to get out of that but I was too busy trying to handle Paul. As if I was fencing with my own cock I again jabbed Paul in the balls.  I knew I had him and bean to pound my cock into his.  Our hands separated and Paul grabbed me around the waist and pulled my torso to his.  Our cocks were trapped together and we soon fell  to the mat.  The cock fight had turned into a wrestling match and we rolled across the oily mat. we tumbled into a tornado of arms and legs that just happened to be our wives entwined in a brutal fuck fight.  

I could see Dianne's hair, but couldn't tell which arms were hers.  Paul and I wrestled hard and our cocks had lost contact.  I recognized Dianne's grunts mixed in with the other sounds, but I had no idea how she was doing.  Paul and I were wrapped up as we tried to pin one another.  I was surprised to feel him grab my cock since I had both of his arms.  I quickly realized that it wasn't Paul's hand, but Keri's.  She had somehow reached over as our two fight rolled close and she was busy jerking me off.  "She's gonna make me cum" I yelled to Dianne, but all I heard were more grunts and moans.  

Keri's hand worked my oiled shaft and I couldn't get free.  I was going to cum and be out of this battle very soon and it felt so good I didn't care.  I heard Keri shriek and her hand left my cock.  Paul bounced over me somehow and he pinned me to the mat.  I was close and he knew it. I turned my head to see Dianne on top of Keri.  Dianne's arm worked back and forth under her trapped opponent as she fucked Keri with several fingers.  I was glad because I knew I was about to loose this cock fight. Paul rubbed his cock against mine and I could feel the outline of the head of his cock against mine. He raised himself slightly allowing only our cock heads to touch.  I squirmed to get out, but it was too late.  

Watching Dianne was too much coupled with the unbelievable stimulation on my cock.  I groaned and shot a stream straight up to my chest.  Paul was still on top of me fucking my cock with his.  Like a rolling pin he forced the last bit of cum out of my cock.  I wondered why he didn't get of me as he had clearly won.  A muffled gasp answered my question as he shot a load where mine had already landed.  Paul rolled off and the two of us watched as our wives destroyed each other.  

Locked into a pretzel like scissor hold both women grinded their most sensitive places together.  Dianne's tits seemed to glow as she bucked her crotch into Keri's.  Keri grasped for Dianne's hair and she pulled it hard as she fucked my wife.  Diane grabbed for Keri's tits and she squeezed one of her nipples viciously.

Laying on my stomach I watched in almost disbelief as they fought and fucked.  Keri had maneuvered herself slightly on top of Dianne as their clits battled.  Keri was most definitely fucking Dianne. Even though they were shaved Paul and I couldn't see what was going on between those two tiny pieces of womanhood.  Keri massaged Dianne's nipples gently and I knew it was going to be over soon.  They glistened from a combination of oil and sweat and both breathed deeply.  In a failed attempt to hang on Dianne grabbed one Keri's tits, but Keri just fucked her that much harder.

Dianne screamed as she came and Keri rode her, pussy to pussy until Dianne's body went limp.  It was over.  

Offline rfranks45

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 04:53:21 AM »
The den was quiet for the first time. Keri and Dianne separated with Dianne on her back and Keri on all fours.  I had cleaned myself and after witnessing an incredible finish I was hard again.  I stood up from the mat and motioned to Paul to go again.  He was still on the mat and shook his head no. 

Quiet continued for several minutes.  Keri broke the silence, "Do you give?"  Dianne whispered "yes."  Keri saw me standing there with a hard on and she looked over to Paul on the mat.  "He beat me," I said.  Keri smiled and big smile and moved over to her husband.  They embraced and went to help Dianne up.  She didn't want help and she didn't want to get up.

Keri and Paul talked and they knew there was no question that they one. Fortunately or unfortunately they were not ready to collect their spoils.  That's where Dianne is tonight.  At the at tub with Keri and Paul.  I'm here and she's there.  I'm sure she's pleasing both of them very well. To the victor goes the spoils. 

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 08:04:53 PM »
Great story!  Thanks for sharing it.

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 06:46:44 AM »
yet another great story  ;)
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline Stockingfightfan

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 05:23:42 PM »
cxntfight wife vs rival in front of the man...

Offline beth35

• Bring it, girls!...hee! hee!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 12:37:30 AM »
Hot story!

Offline LiciousAndLoki

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 08:33:58 PM »
Agreed, both of your stories were awesome.