News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Barbara vs Christine, just gotta catfight at the office

• 1 Replies

kjwx109

Barbara vs Christine, just gotta catfight at the office
« on: June 21, 2009, 09:15:00 AM »
The following is a request from another member.  I don't have any pics.  Here are some details:

Barbara: aged 44, 5'7, athletic but not muscular build,  a confident woman, office manageress
Christine: aged 28, 5'5, feisty sort, general managers' PA

Barbara and Christine clearly did not get on, which was a shame, as they had to work closely together.  It was not uncommon for Christine, the general manager's PA, to physically bar Barbara, the office manageress from Christine's boss, when he was not to be disturbed.  Guys on the same floor were drawn to such confrontations in the hope that something would kick off between them, like moths round a lamp, whenever a mixture of their perfumes wafted along the corridor.  Christine, in Barbara's eyes, was just another secretary with poor dictation skills who seemed to be under the delusion that she ran the company just because she controlled her boss's calendar.

Of course, things were never that simple.  Both girls saw the other as her only rival in the office in the looks department.  Barbara, was a 5'7 brunette whilst Christine was a 28-year old 5'5 blonde. Both drew a second look from testosterone-driven suitors that passed their desks, and each was keenly aware that such attention could only increase, if the other was not around.

The tension between the two had went up a notch after Christine had come across Barbara's CV, and posted it in the kitchenette, with Barbara's date of birth, 1965, highlighted in luminescent yellow for all to see.  Now, Barbara looked absolutely stunning for her age, though this did little to ease her mortification now that the cat was out the bag.

Barbara, was on the war path, and fantasised about what she would do to the culprit.  Today, the tension was about to go off the scale……….

-----Original Message-----
To: All
Sent: 19 June 2009 11:55 AM
Subject: Barbara's lunch...

This morning, my ham sandwiches and yoghurt have gone missing from the fridge.  As I have no spare money to buy another one, I would appreciate being reimbursed for them.

Regards
Barbara

To: All
Sent: 19 June 2009 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: Barbara's lunch...

Barbara,
There are items fitting your exact description in the manager's fridge. Are you sure you didn't place your lunch in the wrong fridge this morning?

Regards
Christine

To: Christine
Sent: 19 June 2009 11:57 AM

Christine,
Probably best you don't reply to All next time.  It clogs up people's Inboxes.

The canteen was not doing breakfast this morning, so obviously someone has helped themselves to my lunch.

Really sweet of you to investigate for me!

Barbara

To: Barbara
Sent: 19 June 2009 11:58 AM

Barbara
You use the managers' kitchenette all the time for some unknown reason.  I saw the items you mentioned in the fridge so naturally thought you may have placed them in the wrong fridge.

Thanks…. I know I'm sweet and I only had your best interests at heart. Now as you would say, "BYE"!

Regards
Christine

Sent: 19 June 2009 11:59 AM

I'm not blonde.  I know which fridge I placed it in this morning.

Sent: 19 June 2009 12:00 PM

Being a brunette doesn't mean you're smart though!

Sent: 19 June 2009 12:01 PM

I definitely wouldn't trade places with you for "the world"!

Sent: 19 June 2009 12:02 PM

I wouldn't trade places with you for the world...I don't want your figure!

Sent: 19 June 2009 12:03 PM

Let's not get personal "Miss Can't Keep A Boyfriend".

I am in a happy relationship, have a beautiful house, brand new car, high pay job...say no more!!

Sent: 19 June 2009 12:04 PM

Oh my God I'm laughing! happy relationship (you have been with sooooo many guys), beautiful apartment (so what), brand new car (me too), high pay job (I earn more)....say plenty more.....I have five guys at the moment! haha.

With that, Barbara marched along the corridor to Christine's desk.
"OK bitch.  You and I need to sort some things out girl-to-girl.  And don't pretend you didn't post my personal details up on the board."

Christine stood up and leaned across her desk, so that Barbara could get a good look down her blouse.  Christine slowly raised her eyes upwards from Barbara's two-inch stilettos, to her nylon stockings, black pencil skirt, and a white silk blouse which was being stabbed by two rapidly-hardening nipples, a disdainful look on her face at what had placed itself before her.

"Well, I'm right here sweetie." Christine cooed.

Barbara, feeling she had just been slapped across the face with a glove by the blonde upstart, barked, "the ladies…….now".

Although she was the slightly smaller girl (in the height department you understand), even when Barbara was out of her heels, Christine felt confident as she strode down the corridor in her knee-high leather boots, blouse and a skirt that hugged every curve of her buttocks and fell a couple of inches above the knee.  Her mind raced back to her occasional alcohol-fuelled confrontations with other girls outside nightclubs on a Friday night.  Although things had rarely progressed beyond a shoving match, Christine felt she was more than a match for every girl she had come up against, Barbara included.

Barbara marched into the ladies, and promptly checked that the stalls were empty.  "Put an out-of-order sign outside, whore, unless you want people to see your ass being whipped."

Seconds later, both women were quickly taking off their jewellery, eyes never leaving the other.  Christine had to admit, the hag did have voluptuous curves, and beneath her nylons was obviously a pair of perfectly proportioned pins.

Both femmes now stood toe to toe with their silk and satin encased breasts almost toucing. Their hands were cocked arrogantly on their hips, whilst their feet were planted firmly apart.  Two pairs of now erect nipples, started to graze one another.

"Tell me Barbara, how much did your tit doctor actually charge? I hear it costs more for an older women." Christine said in a sugary voice.

Barbara's reply came in the form of an open-palm slap that knocked Christine back against the door and left a red handprint on her cheek.  "Bitch," cried Christine as she checked for blood before rapidly wiping a smug grin from Barbara's face with an equally vicious slap.  What followed was a controlled exchange of slaps, that increased in ferocity as any lingering inhibitions about the contest evaporated.  But a slapping match in stilettos is risky, and as Barbara's turned a heel, she buckled, dropping to her knees

Seeing her chance, Christine dove forwards with a screech, grabbed a handful of Barbara's blouse and knocked Barbara onto her back. The thin fabric made a loud tearing sound as buttons flew and Barbara's midnight lace La Perla bra got an airing.  The second Christine took to drink in Barbara's breasts was the only chance the latter needed.  Shoving the heel of her hand under Christine's chin, Barbara bucked wildly from the hips, throwing the younger girl to one side. The two women immediately locked together in a swirling tangle of arms, legs, silk, satin, lace and hair. Tight-fitting skirts tried to hike themselves up around waists as legs snaked together, the course grain of Barbara's nylons now gathering and bagging as the women rolled and writhed about on the floor in what was now an all-out battle between two feisty alley cats in heat. Whenever a hand became free, it started to be used to rip and tear at the other's blouse, as a race started to become the first to expose and attack the other's tender breast flesh.

After a further minute of clothes ripping and hair pulling, both girls simultaneously worked their way up to their knees and then rubbery legs, the tattered shreds of their blouses falling to the floor as they did so.  Hands, whenever they became free, now slashed out at the other's bra in an attempt to mutiliate breasts that were amongst both girls' better assets.   Both bras weren't designed to offer much protection in these situations, and indeed Barbara's La Perla number was torn almost immediately as Christine raked a well-placed nail through the flimsy bow that held the two cups together.

"Bitch" screamed Barbara as she recoiled in pain, bringing the two women apart for the first time in several minutes.  As luck would  have it, (or not, depending on your point of view) this served to even up the contest.  Christine's white strapless La Senza number struggled to keep its charges in check at the best of times, and the swollen nipples of her heavy breasts now protruded like little dagger points over the sheer lace of the brassiere.

A telepathetic message silently passed between the women and they simultaneously unhooked the flimsy garments as they both realised what must come next.  Talons outstretched, both girls hands locked together in a test of strength.  As they inched closer together, the intertwined hands were forced upwards and the two busts mashed flat against one another in the oldest test of feminity.
Sweat ran down faces, becoming red where it ran through a scrape or scratch, and dripped, dripped, dripped onto the other's chest, lathering the mashed breastflesh.  The contest was incredibly finely-balanced as Barbara's 34C chest tried to force the 32Ds of the more petite, but bustier blonde, into submission.

After a full minute of the breast battle, the frequency of the thrusts visibly slowed  and it was Barbara's age that started to catch up with her first. Barbara's thrusts started to lose accuracy and she visibly struggling to repulse Christine's attacks.  With one titanic thrust she managed to force the blonde back a step just after she had hooked her foot behind her opponent's calf, bringing her down on top of her younger rival.

Christine bucked wildly, bronco-style, trying to toss the brunette off her, but Barbara's athleticism allowed her to ride out the storm, and she started to administer open-palmed slaps to the face of the blonde in an attempt to  finish the contest once and for all. Christine, meanwhile, reached up under Barbara's arm pits, grabbed her hair with both hands from behind and yanked down hard. This snapped Barbara's head backwards but only served to lessen the frequency with which Barbara's slaps hit home.  Christine knew she'd be finished if she couldn't escape.  As the stars closed in, she noticed for the first time Barbara's suspenders, exposed where her skirt had ridden up around her waist.   Fighting back using the only tool at her disposal, she raked both hands down Barbara's exposed thighs, slashing the elasticated Coco de Mer suspenders, laddering the stockings to the knee, and bringing an instant cessation to Barbara's facial assault. 

Barbara not to be outdone, snaked a hand down and grabbed a fistful of the blonde's sheer black silk bikini panties.  Despite being stretched almost to breaking point, the flimsy fabric somehow withstood the brutal assault until Barbara turned her attention to a handful of Christine's left breast with one hand and the gouging of Christine's eyes and face with the other. "Aaaaaagh!" Christine screamed as one of Barbara's nails slit her eyebrow. Spearing her upper torso upwards, whilst Barbara took a moment to draw breath, Christine's forehead hit Barbara full in the nose with a sickening crack that signified split cartilage.  Barbara's hands instantly flew to her face, allowing Christine to slither out from underneath.

Both girls were now very slow to rise from their knees. Each was panting very heavily. The room was totally littered with their shredded clothing.  The contest had moved on from a settling of scores a long time ago.  It was now a case of eliminating a bitter rival.

As Barbara backed up against the wall on her buttocks in order to gain some leverage, Christine advanced towards her on all fours. Realising she was not going to get to her feet in time, the brunette
lashed out with an uncoordinated  stiletto that Christine easily caught and deflected before diving on top of her rival.  Christine, now atop Barbara's back, snaked her arm around the brunette's neck in a rear headlock. As Barbara bucked wildly, Christine clung tenaciously to the headlock, using her free hand to claw and tear at Barbara's unfettered breasts that bounced and jiggled wildly.

As Barbara struggled, it gave Christine the opportunity to get her legs wrapped around her stomach.  Barbara continued to lash out but this served only to drain her spent energy reserves even quicker. As the air was slowly forced from her lungs, Barbara fought wildly to escape, sparing no energy and leaving nothing in reserve.  Christine meanwhile was holding on for dear life, and was incredulous at the ferocity of the brunette's struggles.  With an almost inaudible gasp, the brunette finally went limp in her arms.  The blonde sat there for a full minute catching her breath, as waves of exhaustion started to wash over her.  Eventually, she pushed the brunette tramp way from her, and after digging a boot into her side to make sure she really was out for the count, pulled herself to her feet.

She now torn by the need to use whatever little fabric was left in the room to tie up her rival or to get out of the ladies' with a modicum of self-respect.  She wasn't about to give the brunette slut a chance to talk herself out of this one though, she thought.   After smashing the glass of the ladies' fire alarm, she stripped Barbara of her panties and garter belt, and stuffed them into her victim's mouth.  After pulling the laddered stockings off her foe's legs and using them to tie her ankles and hands, Christine rose to her feet and inspected her handiwork.  After a further minute's grace to allow everyone to respond to the non-existent fire, she stepped out into the corridor in only her panties and boots, a slowly spreading grin on her face.

aj21

Re: Barbara vs Christine, just gotta catfight at the office
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 09:22:01 AM »
Wow great story, detailed right down to the messages, that was a nice touch. :)