News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sister vs. Girlfriend: You're Going Down! (Who Gets The Last Laugh?)

• 1 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
                   Sister vs. Girlfriend:  You're Going Down!

In one corner stood my ex-girlfriend, a beautiful, pale, brunette named Barbara. In
the opposite corner stood my younger sister, a fiery redhead named Marcy. Marcy is a
smart girl who often made bad choices. She married too young and ended up going
through a bitter divorce. Marcy always needed money. I grew tired of her always having
to hunt me down to ask for a loan, so I cut out the drama and just let Marcy move in
with me. All you really need to know about Marcy is that she is a very strong-willed
woman who likes to be the boss. She expects to take charge in any situation. Marcy
quickly assumed the role of head of the household...even though it was MY house!
You should also know that although she was never really fat, she was chubby when she
was younger and remains sensitive about her weight. Enter Barbara. When I met her
she had a lovely face, but she was just a skinny little girl. Her feet were just a little big
for her tiny size, a fact which caused some people to tease her. If Marcy was sensitive 
about her weight, Barbara was sensitive about her feet. The difference was that though
Marcy continued to struggle with weight-related issues, Barbara grew into a curvy,
beautiful woman. Although she remained small, she nolonger seemed out of proportion
in any way. We dated late in my senior year in high school and my first year in college,
but we drifted apart and went our seperate ways.

The relationship Barbara and Marcy shared began as a case of hate first sight.
Marcy tried to assert her dominance over the new girl in town, but she discovered that
Barbara was as strong-willed as she was. Barbara wasn't about to be bossed around.
Marcy was shocked by the way Barbara stood up to her. Making matters worse, the
two seemed destined to be rivals. They both played the flute in band, and they
competed for the same parts in choir and drama class. Barbara usually won. Furious,
Marcy talked about Barbara behind her back. That made Barbara angry. She wasn't the
type to take it lying down. As Marcy grew increasingly jealous, Barbara was happy to
rub her success in Marcy's face. I don't know how they managed to get out of school
without coming to blows.

Years later, after her third divorce, Barbara decided it was time to look up some
old boyfriends. She learned that I was doing all right and that I had inherited my parents'
home. Barbara could see herself floating in the pool behind the house. Barbara was
ready to be the head of the household, but that job was already taken. When Barbara
knows what she wants, she will not let anything stand in her way. Marcy will not back
down. The girls were on a collision course. Things between them grew worse and
worse until they finally mixed it up in a brief but intense fight. Though it was an even
fight that came down to the end, Marcy won. My sister threw my ex-girlfriend out of
the house and warned her never to come back...or else! Barbara crawled away, beaten,
humiliated, but out for revenge!

I expected the strong-willed, light-haired brunette to return for a rematch, but she
vanished. It seemed Marcy had intimidated her. Marcy settled in as the unchallenged
matriarch of the family. Our routine grew predictable. Every Thursday night we drove
out to a little fast-food restaurant at the edge of a nearby town, a restaurant we
frequented back when we were teenagers. Every Thursday night like clockwork, we
drove there and back along the same lonely little country road. Everyone in town
knew our schedule. Eveything went along like clockwork, until....

One Thursday night, I drove Marcy down the deserted country road on our way to
the restaurant, as I always did. It was a hot, late-summer night, and we were only
heading for a fast-food shack, so we were dressed very casually. We spotted a car up
ahead, sitting on one side of the road with the hood up. I stopped to see if I could help.
I stepped around to the front of the car and found my ex-girlfriend, Barbara, standing
there. She wore a very wet, white T-shirt plastered to her sexy body. The T-shirt was
so tight and wet that it was almost transparent, revealing the tiny, blue, thong bikini
under it.

"Hi!" Chirped Barbara. "I'm so glad you came along! Talk about luck!"
       Marcy grumbled, "Yeah, BAD luck...."
       Barbara leaned back seductively against her car. "Could you take a look?"

I had already been looking! After a couple of seconds I snapped out of my trance
and decided I'd better take a look...at her car.

After a few minutes, I shrugged. "I don't see anything wrong. Try to start it."

Barbara slipped into her front seat, but the car wouldn't start.
       Barbara whined. "Oh, no! What will I do now?"
       Marcy rolled her eyes. "Ugh! You're such a child! Call for a tow truck!" She turned to me.
"Come on. Let's go. I'm hungry!"
       Barbara stamped her flip flop. "It's getting dark! Look at me! I spent all day at the lake. I'll
be out here in the middle of nowhere, all alone in the dark, dressed like this!"
       "She's right," I said. "We can't leave her out here, alone. We'll have to wait with her until
the tow truck gets here."
       "Or..." Barbara sang, "you could just drive me home."

Barbara hated the idea, but I agreed with my Ex.

We drove to Barbara's home, a small, dilapidated house far down an old country road.
       The moment we arrived, Marcy literally shoved Barbara out of the car.

"Okay! We drove you to your home. Bye!"
       "No!" Barbara complained. "Come in for a few minutes. I can get you something to drink.
It's the least I can do, after you--"
       "No thanks," Marcy snapped. "We have plans."
       Barbara poutted, adopting a look she knew I could not resist. "The tow truck will be here
any minute. I don't like the idea of having to deal with a strange man in the dark."
       "Ha!" Marcy said under her breath. "That's not what I heard!"
       Barbara glared angrily at Marcy.
      Barbara turned to me. "Come on! Just stay until the tow truck driver leaves. It'll only take a
little while!"

I agreed, over Marcy's objections.

As we entered Barbara's home, Barbara stood nose-to-nose with Marcy and glared into
her eyes. Barbara's lips curled into a tiny but wicked smile. Something about Barbara's hungry,
confident expression reminded me of the saying, 'Come into my parlor, said the spider to
the fly.' That was one of the few times I have ever seen my sister intimidated by another woman.
The last time they fought, it happened in my house, the house Marcy grew up in. Now they
faced off on Barbara's home turf. Though Barbara was the smaller girl, Marcy seemed nervous.

Barbara led us into a long, wide living room. Almost all the furniture was gone. Only a pair
of  brightly-colored, 70's-style bean bag chairs remained, placed side-by-side in the middle of
the plush carpet. A pair of bright, yellow ropes, one above the other, were strung from short
poles all around the carpet.
       Barbara leaned back sexily on the blue bean bag chair and kicked off her flip flops.
       Marcy sniffed. "What stinks?"
       I rolled my eyes. The bell had rung. The verbal sparring match was on. The sister lands the
first glove.
       Barbara sneared. "Uh, didn't you notice that all my furniture has been moved? Can't you
see the ropes? I've OBVIOUSLY been painting!"

Barbara walked over to one of the poles in a corner and squatted down low. She faced me, squatting low but on her toes, her bare legs wide open, her arms stretched out along the top rope. I stared at her fantastic body.

She cooed. "It looks pretty good, huh?"
       She may have been referring to her paint job, but I doubt it.
       Barbara added, " I also waxed the floor in the hallway. The ropes are to keep everyone
away from the drying paint and wax."
        Marcy's eyebrow rose. "Everyone? Oh, yeah. I remember you always had guys coming in
and out."
         Marcy was careful not to say she remembered guys coming in and out of her home, but
only...in and out. OUCH! Barbara's eyes flared. The sister drives a glove deep into the
girlfriend's gut.
       Barbara tried to fight off the ropes. "Yeah, I guess I've always been more popular than you,
Marcy. I do have friends, Marcy, GIRL friends...."
       Barbara's counterpunch left her open to another shot. Marcy aimed a little below the belt.
       "Oh, I know all about your GIRL friends. We all remember the rumors about you in high
school...."
       The insinuation didn't have the sting it might have had in decades past. Marcy's glove rolled
off Barbara's cheek without doing any damage.
        I decided to ring the bell and end the round.
       "How long do you thing we'll have to wait before the truck gets here?"
       Barbara seemed confused for a second. "Huh? Oh, yeah, right...." She got up and bounced
across the room. "Let's watch some TV while we wait."
       Barbara switched on an older model screen.
       Marcy rolled her eyes. "Ugh! It's one of those professional wrestling shows. Find
something else."
       "No," Barbara said, firmly. "I like pro wrestling. Your brother likes it, too."
       Back home, Marcy controlled the remote. She didn't like having another woman in control.

With me on the red bean bag chair and Barbara on the blue one, there was nowhere for
Marcy to sit. Marcy was left out, exactly as Barbara had planned it. We settled back to watch
wrestling. Marcy stood behind us. Barbara slowly slid back off her chair, lying on her back and
looking up at the TV. She left her gorgeous, milky legs propped up on the bean bag chair, right
beside me.

Marcy took another shot. She asked me, "Can you even see past her big feet? Damn! I'd
forgotten how huge her feet are!"
       Marcy's glove dug deep into Barbara's side. Barbara's eyes flashed with anger, but
Barbara came back with one hell of a counterpunch.
       Barbara looked up at Marcy. "Damn, girl! I see you're still fixated on my feet! You were
always obsessed with them. You tried to imply something about my girlfriends. Ha!
Maybe YOU'RE the one who's hiding a secret!"
       Marcy never knew what hit her! She was suddenly reduced to a punch-drunk fighter
trapped in a corner, eating Barbara's fists, taking punch after punch without the ability to
fight back. Marcy HATED Barbara. The idea she was secretly attracted to her left Marcy
shocked and disoriented.
       After a few moments, Barbara said, "I think I can reach around the corner and get us some
snacks."
       Barbara got up and headed for the kitchen. Marcy moved in to take her seat.
       Barbara looked back over her shoulder. "Uh-uh. I don't think so, Marcy. That's MY seat."
       Marcy complained. "Ugh! I don't have one! What kind of a hostess are you?"
      Barbara posed sexily and fluttered her eyelashes at me. "I'm a cupcake."
       NICE!
       Marcia said, "I still don't have anywhere to sit!"
       Barbara shrugged. "I wasn't expecting company. I do have an old folding chair, but...it
might not support YOUR weight!"
       POW! Marcy was lying flat on her back on the mat, and the count was on.
      Marcy's weight had always been a delicate issue. It was a brutal shot.
       Barbara vanished around a corner. Marcy flopped down on her belly beside me, lying in
the carpet.
      Barbara returned, grinning wickedly. "Uh,oh! You'd better be careful, Marcy. You shouldn't
lie down there like that Your shaped sort of like a bean bag chair. Mistakes happen. I might
accidentally sit on you!"
      Marcy's temper boiled. She hissed. "You tried that once. I ended up sitting on you,
remember?"
       WHAM! Just when Barbara seemed to have things going her way, Marcy landed a beauty
of a shot to Barbara's mouth that sent her chin flying back and had her legs turning to useless
jelly! Now my girlfriend lie flat on her back at my sister's feet, her eyes blank, her eyelashes
fluttering....
       I expected Marcy to go in to finish her, but Barbara had won almost every exchange.
Marcy was happy to win a round. She backed off, playing it safe. Dazed and stumbling over her
own feet, Barbara was lucky to survive and get back to her corner.

After a few minutes, a women wrestling match came on TV. Barbara started flirting with
me, telling me what she would do if was in the match.
       Marcy laughed! "Ha! That's a joke. We both know you can't fight! I guess I PROVED
that, didn't I? You wouldn't last two minutes in a real wrestling match!"
       Barbara rose. She was red hot, ready to go! Marcy wanted to keep Barbara stewing.
       Marcy tapped her wristwatch. "We've been here an hour! Where is that damned tow
truck? Why don't you call them and see what's taking so long?"
       Barbara shook her head. "They'll get here when they get here."
       Marcy snapped, "Fine! I'll call them!"
       Barbara shook her head. "You don't even know what service I called."
       "Tell me."
       Barbara did not reply.

At that moment, watching my ex-girlfriend and my sister facing off toe-to-toe, what should
have been obvious all along finally became clear to me. I finally realized the truth. Barbara had
planned this from the start. I had not been able to find anything wrong with Barbara's car
because there wasn't anything to find. Barbara couldn't tell Marcy which tow truck service she
had called, because she never called one. I took Marcy to the same restaurant every week. We
always drove along the same road, at the same time, on the same day. Everyone knew our
schedule. Barbara had faked car trouble, knowing we would drive by at any moment to find
her. She probably had some friends come by to pick up her car after we left. I thought about
the way she had arranged her living room. The large, white carpet surrounded by ropes looked
very much like a wrestling ring. I remembered the way Barbara had squatted in the corner,
looking like a fighter stretching out against the ropes, waiting for the bell to ring. Barbara had
even chosen a night when she knew there would be wrestling on TV. She had done it all to put
those images into my head, to set a mood, to have me thinking of her as a sexy woman wrestler,
ready to take on her hated enemy in a grudge match!

Perhaps sensing I was on to her, Barbara seemed ready to fight.
       Barbara turned to Marcy. "You want me, Marcy? Let's do this! Let's go! You act so high
and mighty, but you're really just a bully. You said I can't wrestle. I challenge you to a wrestling
match, here and now! If you back down, your brother will know you're afraid of me!"
       I stood. "You know I can't just sit back and let you two tear each other to pieces!"
       Barbara was one step ahead of me. "We'll have rules. There'll be no weapons allowed.
This will be hand to hand and body to body."
       Hoping to take away Barbara's best offensive weapons, Marcy added, "Okay. There'll
also be no punching to the face. This is a WRESTLING match."
       I added, "Eye gouging, scratching, and blatant choking should also banned."
       Barbara nodded. "You'll be the referee. You'll count our shoulders down for pinfalls. If you
decide one of us can't take any more, you can stop the fight."
        Barbara looked back at Marcy. "If I win, I get one month of weekends alone with your
brother in your house for every fall I beat you by."
       Marcy folded her arms. A confident smile appeared. "Fine. WHEN I win, you can't even
speak to him for the same amount of time for each pin I beat you by! Agreed?"
       Barbara hesitated, but nodded.

Marcy stood in her corner, kicking off her sandals. She stood 5' 3" tall and weighed 135
lbs. The redhead wore a flowery halter top and yellow shorts. Across the room, Barbara,
barely 5'1" and weighing about 115 lbs., stood  in her corner. Her light-brown hair cascaded
over her pale shoulders and fell down her back. Already barefoot, Barbara planned to fight
wearing only the tiny, blue, thong bikini she wore under her T-shirt. She planned to make a
show of it. She looked at me through seductive eyes and then started to wiggle out of the
T-shirt, pulling the T-shirt slowly up over her head, revealing her sexy body a little at a time. Her
stomach undulated, giving me a little belly dance along the way.

When Barbara had the shirt wrapped around her head and arms high above her so that her
blue bikini top showed, Marcy charged! She speared Barbara's exposed and undefended
stomach, tackling the brunette down in her corner. Barbara struggled and kicked frantically,
but her arms and head were trapped in her own T-shirt. Barbara could not see or defend
herself. Marcy slammed short fists into Barbara's unprotected belly. Marcy hooked her
hands together under Barbara's knees and pulled back. Barbara's feet rose into the air above
her, as Marcy rolled Barbara's shoulders to the floor and went for the pin. One! Two! Three!

Marcy stood, grinning triumphantly. It had taken her all of ten seconds to pin Barbara.

Barbara rose, tearing off her shirt and shouting, "That wasn't fair! I wasn't ready!"
       Marcy rubbed her eyes and mocked Barbara, pretending to sob. "Boo-hoo!"
       Barbara growled. "Oh, you're going to be crying by the time I'm done with you!"

Barbara charged wildly, but Marcy wasn't intimidated. They wrestled on their feet, chest to
chest, grabbing and pushing and twisting each others' arms. Marcy slowly overpowered
Barbara, trapping the brunette in a side headlock. She squeazed Barbara's head until her face
turned red. Barbara strained to free herself, but Marcy was too strong. Marcy kept up the
punishment. The strain on Barbara's face was intense, and growing. Suddenly Marcy flipped
Barbara completely off her feet, slamming her down hard on her back. Marcy maintained the
headlock. Barbara's feet drummed the carpet, as Marcy worked her over. A minute passed.
My sister had my girlfriend hurting.
       Desperate to escape, Barbara pressed the heel of her hand under Marcy's chin, forcing
Marcy's head back. Barbara slowly sat up, as she shoved Marcy down over backward.
Though still squeazed her arms tightly around Barbara's head, Marcy ended up down in
the carpet. She had no choice but to let go. Barbara leapt on Marcy, but Marcy rolled her
over. They rolled in the carpet, one on top and then the other, fighting for dominance. Each girl's
legs slid up and down the others, wrapping together, thighs slapping, as they lie belly on
belly, chests pounding together, battling for control. Finally, my girlfriend proved too much for
my sister. Barbara  lowered, laying down belly to belly and chest on chest on top my sister.
Barbara's legs slowly slid down over my sister's legs. She stared down, her hands pinning
Marcy's hands, Barbara's feet holding down Marcy's feet, in a full body pin. Barbara looked
down into Marcy's eyes, taunting her.

"Is that all you've got, Marcy? Am I too much woman for you?"
       Barbara counted. "One! Two! Three!"
       Marcy grunted. "That was a fast count!"
       Still completely in control, Barbara counted again, slowly. "O-n-e... t-w-o... t-h-r-e-e-!"
       Barbara could have held Marcy down all night.
       I said, "She's got you this time. That's a pin."
       They were tied.

A pattern began. They would circle, slap at each other, grapple briefly, and then one
or the other would back off quickly and circle away.
       Finally, Barbara stopped. She widened her stance and held up her hands for a test of
strength. "Let's settle this. Let's see who's really stronger. Come on. I DARE YOU!"
       Marcy hesitated.
       A mischievous grin spread over Barbara's lips. "What's wrong, Marcy? Are you chicken?"
       Barbara clucked and imitated a chicken, mocking my sister. Marcy couldn't back down.
She reached up and slowly wiggled her fingers between Barbara's. Their palms pressed
together, high over head. The test of strength began. Their bodies flexed and pumped. Marcy
had the size advantage overall, but Barbara had larger hands, and she was in better shape.
Slowly, Barbara won. Marcy's legs folded.
       Barbara gloated over her. "On your knees, Marcy! Grovel on your knees at my feet
Marcy, where you belong!"
       Marcy has always been a proud girl. Barbara was humiliating her!
      Marcy started to rise, but Barbara was just too much, forcing her back down to her knees.
       Barbara teased, "Uh-uh. I didn't give you my permission to get up."

I knew how proud Marcy was. Barbara was killing her!

Pride on the line, Marcy lunged and rammed her head deep in Barbara's belly. Stunned,
Barbara gurgled and backed off a few steps, hugging her own waist. Marcy grabbed Barbara's
arm and gave it a wild, vicious twist. Barbara cried out in obvious pain.  Marcy twisted
Barbara's arm even harder. Barbara screamed.
      I asked, "Barbara?"
      Unable to speak, she held up one hand and waved me off, refusing to quit.
       Marcy slowly twisted Barbara's arm, forcing her to sink to her knees on the carpet.
      Marcy sneered. "Who's on her knees know?"
       Barbara forced herself to stand. Marcy circled behind her and shoved Barbara's twisted
arm up behind Barbara's own back. Marcy pushed up on Barbara's corkscrewed elbow.
Barbara screamed.
        Marcy demanded, "Give! Beg me!"
       Barbara shook her head harshly, refusing to quit. Marcy kept up a series of violent upward
thrusts on Barbara's bent elbow. Barbara tried to hide her pain, but she couldn't hold it in.
Marcy forced shout after shout from Barbara. Barbara began to power free. Marcy leaned
down behind Barbara's back. Suddenly Barbara's eyes flashed wide open. She let out a  high-
pitched scream.
      "She's biting me! She's biting my fingers! Make her s-t-o-p-!"
      I saw her doing it, but Marcy grinned and said, "We didn't rule out biting!"
       I shrugged. "She's right."
      When Marcy is losing, she always resorts to biting.
      Marcy teased, "Had enough?"
      Barbara refused to give up.
       Marcy bit Barbara's fingers again.
      Barbara half screamed, half cried, "Ah-Aaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa haah hah haaaaah!"

Suddenly Barbara spun and slammed her elbow into the side of Marcy's jaw, hard! Marcy
staggered. Barbara slammed a fist into Marcy's gut. Marcy doubled over. Angry over Marcy's
biting, Barbara hauled back and slapped Marcy flat on her mouth! Marcy toppled out through
the ropes!
       Barbara said, "That  was a slap. We didn't rule out slapping, either!"
       Barbara ran over and squatted by the ropes. She pulled Marcy's head back in through the
ropes above the bottom one. Barbara looked up at me with devilish satisfaction and pulled the
bottom and middle ropes closed around my sister's neck! My girlfriend had my sister helpless,
ready to choke her out on the ropes! I would have stopped the fight and raised Barbara's arm
in victory, but I saw that Barbara only held the ropes pinched between her forefingers and her
thumbs, pinching the bright yellow ropes around Marcy's neck. Barbara was not choking Marcy
out. She was merely making it very clear that she COULD choke her out, if she wanted to! She
had my sister completely and undeniably helpless, and she wanted to make sure I knew it, and
that Marcy knew it, too!
        Marcy looked up at me. There lie my sister under my girlfriend, at Barbara's mercy. All
Marcy could do was to play along, trying to act like it was all no big deal. Marcy crossed her
eyes comically, stuck out her tongue, and gagged, loudly, as though Barbara really was choking
her. Marcy was trying hard to make it seem she was in no real danger and it was all a joke, but
we all knew Barbara had her.
       With Marcy in no danger, I can't deny being impressed by Barbara's dominance, but
I said, "Get her off the ropes, Barbara...."

Barbara backed away, setting herself and watching as Marcy crawled back in through the
ropes and slowly rose. Barbra jumped up to execute a flying drop kick but Barbara was not a
professional wrestler and did not really know what she was doing. Barbara did kick Marcy
down, but Barbara went down, too. Marcy landed across one of Barbara's outstretched legs,
pinning it beneath her. Marcy reached to bend back Barbara's arm, but Barbara kicked her free
leg over Marcy's stomach. Barbara locked her ankles together, catching Marcy's belly in a
scissor hold. Barbara squeazed her shapely legs around Marcy's body. Marcy shouted. The
redhead tried to pry the brunette's legs open, but they were too much for her. Barbara squeazed
even tighter, using her legs to crush Marcy's body.
       Marcy's hands flailed, grabbing for any part of Barbara's body she could reach. As I said,
whenever my sister thinks she's losing, she resorts to biting. My sister grabbed my girlfriend's
ankle, pulled her foot up close, stared at the bottom of it for a moment, and then Marcy bit the
bottom of Barbara's bare foot, long and hard.
       Barbara cried out. "See? See? I told you! She's obsessed with my feet! She couldn't wait
get her mouth on one!"
       I knew Barbara was trying to shame Marcy so she would let go. The plan backfired.
Barbara only made Marcy angrier. Marcy bit savagely. Barbara wailed, thrashing in pain.
Barbara screamed. Her fists pounded the carpet. I asked repeatedly if she was ready to give
in.
       "N-o-o-o-o-o!" Barbara cried. "N-o-o-o-o-o!!!"
        Tears rolled down Barbara's cheeks, but she finally managed to kick free.
       The girls rose. Their blood boiled. Barbara was sick and tired of Marcy biting her. Marcy
was furious over Barbara's wicked insinuations. They charged, throwing closed fists and pulling
hair, scratching and slapping. The wrestling match had devolved into a catfight! I rose, but it
ended before I could stop it. They grabbed each others' wrists to end the hammering. They
strained, with neither getting the upper hand.

CRACK!

Marcy ended the stalemate by headbutting Barbara, right between the eyes! Barbara
staggered. She looked dazed!  Marcy did it agaain! Barbara's legs buckled! Now Barbara
slammed her forehead into Marcy's foread! I stood frozen in shock, watching as my
sister and my girlfriend slammed their foreheads together again and again! On about the fourth
time their foreheads cracked together, Marcy staggered back on rubber legs. Her eyes were
blank, and she looked sick.

THUD!

Barbara slammed her forehead into Marcy's. Marcy dropped to her knees. Barbara leapt
up slightly and dropped down, slamming her elbow down over the top of Marcy's head. Marcy
dropped, lying flat on her back, looking up helplessly, dazed and confused, as Barbara stood
over her. My sister stared up, blankly.
       Barbara was out for revenge.
      Barbara shouted, "You want my foot, Marcy? You've got it, up close and personal!"
      Barbara dangled her bare foot about ten inches over Marcy's face, making her look up at it
as it lowered slowly over her face. Then Barbara smashed her foot into Marcy's face.
      As she rubbed it in, she gloated, "Lick it up, Marcy! Taste it all!"
     It was Barbara at her best, but I couldn't let it go on. "One! Two! Three!"
     Barbara complained, "I wasn't finished!"
     Perhaps, but my sister WAS, or would have been, in a few more seconds. I had to
step in and stop it. I wanted to end the fight, but Barbara had the lead. Marcy refused to quit. I
began to wonder if I had done the right thing. I had pulled Barbara off Marcy, when she would
have finished her. If Marcy came back and won....

They charged each other again. Both were exhausted. They chose a very sinple, palms to
palms test of strength. Marcy slowly lost, sinking to her knees. She looked up in frustration, as
Barbara gloated over her.

Barbara turned to me, smiling. "How tough is your sister NOW?"

Barbara suddenly rammed her thigh hard into Marcy's face! Again! Marcy dropped.
Barbara slid over her and covered. 1...2... No! Marcy was fighting to save her pride. That
alone had given her the will to kick out!

As proud as my sister was, she knew she simply couldn't go any farther body against body
with Barbara. Though it had to devastate her ego, Marcy ran from the field of battle. She rolled
out of the "ring" under the ropes and propped up, sitting with her back against a wall and
gasping for air.

My girlfriend laughed at my sister. "Ha! Look at her! Miss high-and-mighty is running!
What's wrong, Marcy? Am I too much woman for you to handle?"
       Marcy couldn't answer. Marcy's pride took a beating, but now it was Barbara's ego
costing her! If Barbara had dragged Marcy right back in and delivered a second back-to-
back foot-to-face smash, Marcy could not have taken it. Barbara would have won, then and
there. Instead of finishing Marcy off, Barbara took time to mock her, giving Marcy
precious moments to recover.

Marcy caught Barbara as she moved in. They fell, rolling and fighting wildly.

Barbara ended up on top, straining hard as she slammed each of Marcy's wrists down.
Nose to nose, Barbara looked down into Marcy's eyes with a wicked, taunting smile.
Barbara lowered until Marcy's head vanished beneath Barbara's cascading hair.

Suddenly Barbara threw her head up. She screamed. "She bit me! She bit my nose!"
       Marcy always resorted to biting when she knew she was losing.

Barbara spun...too late. Marcy drove her fist deep into the smaller girl's trim stomach.
Barbara gagged and doubled over. Marcy charged Barbara like a runaway train. They both
toppled back over the ropes, taking the ropes down with them as they crashed out onto the
waxed floor. My sister's body had crushed my girlfriend's body. Marcy's body drove
Barbara's body down beneath it. Marcy slammed a big fist across Barbara's chest.
Barbara's body bounced up off the hard floor then fell limply. My sister had hurt my girlfriend.
Barbara was in trouble!
       Marcy knelt by Barbara, looked up at me triumphantly, took the fallen ropes, and
wrapped one of them around Barbara's throat, to choke her. Barbara's tongue was out, flat.
She gagged and coughed. Earlier, Barbara had only been posing, playing. Marcy was dead
serious! She was trying to choke Barbara out! I leapt up and stopped her.

Marcy knew she had Barbara in trouble. She tackled Barbara back against the wall.
Marcy took the dazed, wobbly brunette by her light brown hair, backed her up, and then ran
Barbara forward, slamming Barbara face-first into the wall.  Barbara's face, chest, palms, and
her upper arms bounced off the wall. The house shook! The little brunette absolutely collapsed
over backwards, crashing onto her back in the carpet like a felled tree.

Marcy came in on Barbara slowly, like a lion stalking its prey. Badly shaken and losing the
fight, Barbara lifted her feet in a weak effort to hold Marcy off. Marcy slid down,
wrapping both legs around one of Barbara's creamy thighs and both arms around her other
thigh. Marcy then spread Barbara's legs wide apart, putting her in a forced leg split. Marcy had
been a high school gymnast, not Barbara. Barbara's lower body tried to take it, absorbing as
much pain as it could, but the redhead soon had the brunette crying out in pain. Barbara just
wasn't flexible enough to execute the full split Marcy was forcing her to do. Barbara shrieked
and flailed helplessly in anguish.

Marcy growled, "Give it up. loser! Give up before I split you down the middle!"
        Barbara whined, but she shook her head, "No!"

Marcy couldn't break Barbara's will, so she went back after her body. Marcy hugged
Barbara around her knees, lifted her off the ground, spun around, and delivered something
resembling a one-half power bomb. Marcy fell forward with her. Marcy's face ended up
pressed down in the crack between Barbara's uppermost thighs. Barbara's lower half fell
across a bean bag chair, but her upper half fell out over the top of it and slammed hard against
the unyielding floor. Barbara's head cracked against the floor. I feared the awkward landing
had snapped the thin girl's back!

Tears flooded Barbara's eyes. Marcy went in to finish her. Marcy leapt straight up and
came down belly-on-belly across Barbara's body. Barbara sprayed a cloud of spit into the
air. Marcy pulled the smaller girl off the bean bag chair and out onto the floor. She leapt up to
deliver a second body splash. Barbara suddenly licked both feet up, kicking them into Marcy's
belly as she crashed down!

Marcy looked like she had been hit in the gut by a sledgehammer! Both girls were
down and hurt!

Now it was a race to their feet. They rose slowly, but evenly. Barbara had one hand up.
Doubling over and crouching low, she tried to back off. Marcy blocked her. Marcy stepped in
and kicked Barbara in her gut! Barbara cried out. Barbara could not escape, so she
clutched her midsection, running around in a tight circle while shaking her head "No!" Marcy
kicked again. Barbara turned, taking it hard on the outside of her hip. She yelped..
Marcy kicked again. This time, Barbara kicked back. Both girls yelled, as a mad kicking
contest began. Perhaps Marcy had good reason to be so envious of Barbara's feet. The contest
proved no contest at all. Marcy's eyes flashed wide open, as Barbara's foot kicked hers away,
swatting it like a gnat, dismissing it. Marcy was left off balance and wide open to attack.
Barbara's next kick drove deep into Marcy's gut. Marcy sat down, eyes blank. She was a
sitting duck. Barbara slammed her foot across Marcy's face. Marcy was laid flat.

Tears flooded Marcy's eyes. She covered her face with her arms in a feeble attempt to
defend her head. Barbara had another target in mind. She smiled at me like the proverbial cat
that ate the canary. Barbara kicked Marcy's leg straight out on the carpet. She stood on
Marcy's knee, pinning Marcy's leg down under one foot. Just as my sister looked up to see
what was happening, Barbara stamped her free foot straight down into Marcy's foot. Marcy
shouted wildly.

This was personal. Barbara's pale foot stomped and smashed and ground Marcy's foot
beneath it, smashing it into the floor. Barbara was making Marcy pay for every insult and dig
she had ever made. Both barefoot, this was literally toe-to-toe, sole-to-sole, and instep to
instep. Marcy did not merely lose the barefoot battle. She was schooled, owned, ruled.
Barbara's foot threatened to break, even shatter, my sister's foot. Barbara had Marcy
screaming, then crying, and finally begging for mercy.

I jumped in and pulled Barbara off. Marcy rubbed her aching foot and brushed back tears.

I raised Barbara's hand in victory, but Marcy insisted that submissions only counted as
points, the same way pin falls did. Barbara was as angry as a wet cat, but Marcy had a strong
argument, pointing out that if a single pin had decided it, she would have beaten Barbara in the
first few seconds of the match.

The issue was never decided. Barbara foolishly turned her back on Marcy, to argue her
point to me. Marcy leapt up and delivered the most brutal spin kick I've seen, right into
Barbara's back. I won't forget Barbara's harsh, high pitched scream. She fell like dead weight. I was sure Marcy broke her back! Marcy crashed down awkwardly, too.

I wanted to stop the fight, but Marcy wouldn't allow it. Each woman's body had been
taken to the limit. Strategy and advantages no longer mattered. All that remained was to learn
who had more, head to toe, inside and out.

Marcy tried to rise. Barbara knew she had to. Barbara rose to her knees, but fighting only
on heart and instinct,  her eyes remained closed. Marcy stood. She lifted Barbara and wrapped
her arms tightly around Barbara's injured lower back. Barbara hugged her arms slightly higher
around Marcy. The girls ended up in a mutual bear hug! Breasts crushing breasts, bellies
slamming, and foreheads cracking, they squeazed each other with all their might, trying to crush
each other! Their inner thighs slapped together as their legs slid slowly up and down each other,
up and down, over and over again....
       Barbara moaned. Eyes still closed, she rested her chin over Marcy's shoulder. I saw
her wince in pain, as Marcy cinched up tighter, adding pressure to Barbara's lower back.
Marcy groaned, as Barbara fought back. Barbara began moaning loudly. I saw the pain
increasing on her face. Her head began rolling on her shoulders. Then it fell back over her
shoulders, hanging upside down. Her hair dangled.

I asked, "Do you give in, Barbara?"
       She looked up at me through sleepy eyes, but gasped, "No. Uh-uh."

The crush contest continued. Soon Marcy's eyes were half closed, too. Sweat poured, as
they pumped and squeazed, neither willing to admit the other had more. Leaning together, their
sweat-soaked faces rubbed together. Marcy moaned louder. She grew desperate, and when
Marcy gets desperate...she bites. She began taking tiny little nips of Barbara's lips and cheeks,
whenever their faces swept across each other. Every bit as desperate, Barbara did the same.
There stood my sister and my ex-girlfriend, hugging, their bodies pressing together. They almost
appeared to be exchanging quick, desperate kisses. Though in truth they were locked in one of
the most personal battles of their lives, it was an image I can never forget. Barbara's lips proved
superior to Marcy's. Marcy couldn't keep up. She couldn't match her, lips to lips. Marcy's eyes
shut tight,. She pulled her head as far back as she could, tossing her face side-to-side, trying to
keep Barbara's hungry mouth off her. This left Marcy disoriented and distracted, unable to
concentrate. Barbara used this to get her arms below Marcy's arms. Now all the pressure came
from Barbara's arms and went into Marcy's tortured back. Finally, Marcy's head and arms fell
back. Marcy swooned in Barbara's arms. Barbara squeazed the fight out of my sister. Marcy
was left trembling, powerless, weak as a kitten. Barbara had simply outlasted my sister. She
had more inside. When Marcy hit empty, Barbara kept on going.

Barbara gasped, breathlessly. "Your turn, Bitch!"

Barbara slipped down, scooped the heavier girl up, and leapt forward with her, coming
down body on body and slamming Marcy into the hard floor!

The impact shook both girls up, but Marcy was devastated. Marcy tried to crawl out of the
ring, but Barbara would not allow it. She stood over Marcy, stomping Marcy's rear end over
and over.

"Who's the better woman, Marcy? Huh? Who's better, you or me?"
       Marcy refused to answer.
       Barbara stood hands on hips over my sister. Barbara put her foot on the back of
my sister's head, shoving my sister's face down in the carpet.
       "Admit I'm better than you are, Marcy. Admit I'm better in every way, head to toe. Come
on. I mean, it's pretty obvious, isn't it?"
        Barbara used her foot to rub Marcy's face in the floor.
       The better woman had won. The only question remaining was how badly Barbara would
rub Marcy's face in her defeat. Helpless and defeated, Marcy could only take it.

Barbara made Marcy sit up. She sat behind her, wrapped her legs around Marcy's waist,
and wrapped her arms around Marcy's head from behind. Marcy's face was completely hidden
by a drooping mop of dishevelled, sweat-soaked red hair. Barbara smiled up at me victoriously,
as she worked my sister over, punishing her woman-to-woman, leaving no doubt about who the
superior woman was. My sister had been reduced to a helpless lump, sitting up, legs apart and
out in front of her on the floor, arms lying limply at her sides. Marcy could only whimper and
squirm, left beaten in the smaller girl's grip. Barbara kept demanding Marcy admit defeat.

I started to end it, but Barbara held up the palm of her hand.
       "I'm going to make her admit the truth! I want to hear her say it."

Barbara leaned Marcy against a bean bag chair and started "twerking" in Marcy's face! My
 girlfriend left my sister utterly humiliated. Then Barbara dragged Marcy to the middle of the
floor, winked at me, and then  sat down on Marcy's face! Wearing only her tiny thong, she
bounced and giggled until Marcy went limp, either half-smothered or in a state of shock. Marcy
had gotten a face full. She had taken it all.

Barbara got up. She just stood over Marcy, hands on her hips, with one foot on Marcy's
chest, posing with her like a hunter poses over a trophy.

In a tiny voice, Marcy whimpered, "No more. I can't take it! You win! You win!"
       Barbara wanted more.  She  practically sang, "I want to hear you say it, Marcy."
       Marcy looked around in shame, but said, "You're the better woman. I admit it. You are!
I'm at your mercy.  No more. I'm begging you!"
        Barbara stepped off, leaving Marcy beaten and humbled on the floor behind her.

Barbara shimmied back into her T-shirt. Ever the tease, Barbara would not give
away too much,too soon. She aimed a tremendously coy look right at me, reached into her T-
shirt, and pulled out her bikini top. She hog tied Marcy's wrist and ankles behind her. Then
Barbara reached down under her T-shirt and pulled off her thong! She giggled, as she shoved
her thong into Marcy's mouth, using it as a gag!

"There," Barbara said. "That should keep her quiet."

Barbara walked around Marcy, posing with her and taking pictures with her camera phone.
There would be proof her her victory. Barbara promised the pictures would remain private...IF
Marcy kept up her end of their deal. If not....

Barbara held up her finger. "One more thing."

Barbara say on Marcy's chest, with one thigh pressed against each of Marcy's cheeks.
Marcy knew Barbara owned her. She looked up obediently at her new master.

Barbara said, "You've been trying to keep me away from your brother since the day I
met him, just because you don't like me. Too bad. You'll never stab me in the back again.
I'm the new head of this house, Marcy. You're not woman enough to do anything about it. I
have some...business...to take care of with your brother. You can wait out on the porch until we're done. For now...get out of my house!"

Barbara took great satisfaction from putting her foot on Marcy's butt and literally kicking
her out through the door.
       After she closed the door, Barbara started pulling me down a hallway. She said, "You've
seen the work I've done to my little house, but... I do my best work in the bedroom.

Marcy would have to wait quite a while.....

Offline Brunette Power

Re: Sister vs. Girlfriend: You're Going Down! (Who Gets The Last Laugh?)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »
Great story!Loved the writing!
All blondes are trash!