News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Grudge League 13th fight Tiffany_Fights vs Homewrecker

• 25 Replies

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
Grudge League 13th fight Tiffany_Fights vs Homewrecker
« on: September 18, 2013, 06:49:20 PM »
Ladies and Gentelmans this is the 13th fight of the new Grudge League!
Here Ladies can anleash their fury and make a statement...and what is more importent we will able to track their records...we will know who are most victourious and who can only lose....
so i give you  Tiffany_Fights vs Homewrecker
and dear voters remember that until poll is closed you can change your votes so return here and check what girls have to say to convince you that they are the best...

FIGHT

This is a bitchfight/catfight between this two proud rivals...these Ladies both want to prove who the better woman is! Homewrecker said "I loved hearing that grunt you let out when my fist buried into your belly the last time we met. I saw the look of fear in your eyes that you were so desperately trying to hide as you walked away." trying to scare her oponnent and Tiffany_Fights said "Get ready to be dominated you weak bitch!!"
Girls should tell you which attire they chose for that ocasion and what it is about their grudge...
I can only say that i can't wait to see these 2 wonderful women in this kind of fight...who will make whom cry? Who is the better woman?

Fighters:

Tiffany_Fights
{alt}

vs

Homewrecker
{alt}

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
Re: Grudge League 13th fight Tiffany_Fights vs Homewrecker
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 09:25:04 PM »
I voted ' Good lucky !  Girls '  Smilessssssssssssss.... ... .. .

Offline Harper

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 09:54:54 PM »
Think I will go with Homewrecker, she looks like she will plow right thru Tiffany's double wide

Offline luvsubmission

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 12:13:10 AM »
I just do not see Homewrecker being any match for Tiffany. Tiffany got my vote.

Offline bobby1

• God Member
  • BITCHES.......
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 02:50:32 AM »
tiffany wins
i am better.....

and yes ItalianBoxing is a fucking dumb , dont waste your time contacting her

*Drama free zone , so if you are up t something , dont even try bothering me you shit heads*

etcaaf

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 01:04:06 PM »
I believe that Tiffany_Fights will win! She will wreck the Homewrecker!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 01:06:32 PM »
Go Tiffany

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 06:31:18 PM »
Well here's your chance homewrecker.. Lets see what you've got!

As I walk down the beach I see a large crowd already gathering near the surf. My heart pounds like it's going to explode out of my chest. All that goes though my mind is that I'm finally getting a chance to show up this blonde bitch up in front of everyone. We didn't get along from the day we met months ago. We both knew someday it would come to this..I guess this is the day!
I pull up my tiny white strapless top as I walk faster through the hot white sand. My natural breasts jiggling at the top of the material as they settle into the soft fabric.  I look down and see my nipples are rock hard..  But you know what?? I could care fucking less.. This is my time to totally show this bitch up.. She'll never forget this day!
Then smirking.. If they like my tits, wait to they see this this!! I pull up my thong bottoms even tighter showing off my .... (Well you know.. As they say) .. My incredibly sexy camel toe. 

The crowd parts i arrive and there she is.. That skank!!

Chest out.. Head high as I strut slowly to her.

"Well bitch!! You wanted this.. Come get it!! You don't intimidate me! I'm going to make you my little bitch!!"

Standing on the beach in my black string bikini, waiting to see if the bitch will finally show, more accurately, finally fight. There is one thing Tiffany is right about... We knew from the moment we met it would come to this. I see the crowd parting and can't deny I'm somewhat surprised to see the bitch actually showed. She seems confident as she approaches. I see her pulling up her thong to accent that cameltoe even more as she slowly approaches me, her mouth is running, but I don't understand a word. I can not wait any longer. I start towards her. As she comes into range, I thrust an open hand out aimed at her throat and reach for a handful of that long brown hair, pulling her towards me as I try to split the center of that cameltoe with my knee... yt bitch!!!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 07:09:05 PM »
Great fight btw two tough brawlers! I'd like to challenge the winner (and the loser too)!

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 09:28:28 PM »
Though I have not had the obvious pleasure of wrestling or fighting either of these sexy bitches, I must to vote for my fellow brunette! lol  GO Tiffany

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 01:29:13 AM »
I see homewrecker charging towards me.. I have to say I'm a bit caught off guard thinking she'd open that slut mouth before she started fighting..

I feel one hand grab my hair and the other my neck.. I start to reach up to retaliate but suddenly pain shoots up my entire body! As I start falling to the sand my left outstretched hand gets hold of her bikini top pulling it down under her tits.. I manage to only fall to one knee as the material stretches without snapping holding me up.
I look straight ahead and see HW tan tone belly.. I ball my right fist tight, pull back and with all the strength I have I slam my fist under her belly button, right into her pussy!!

An eye for an eye bitch I think to myself.

I can't help the feeling of joy that comes over me as this bitch goes to a knee in front of me, obviously hurt by my well placed knee. I even smirk, feeling dominant even, as she pulls on my bra to keep from going down all the way. With my hand in her hair still, I shuffle my feet for a better angle to plant another knee into her, this time looking to rearrange that pretty lil face a bit, but mmmmmph, I'm doubled over, leaning over the top of her by her fist buried in my pussy. I push down on her hair to try to keep on my feet, but can't. I let myself fall on top of her, pushing her onto her side as I drop to my knees. I pop her in her right tit a couple times before trying to swing my leg over her to mount her.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 01:41:51 AM »
Tiffany-I hope you win by 1 vote-my vote.

Offline Rocco

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 05:53:10 AM »
Great match up.  Blonde vs. brunette, each with a perfect body right on the beach.  Since they both seem want to go after the other woman's pussy, maybe they could just strip off the bikini bottoms and lock cameltoes until one is forced to admit defeat.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 11:28:27 AM »
Go Tiffany

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 06:43:11 PM »
Laying on my side I feel the punches into my breasts but at this moment it's not going to slow me down from fighting and breaking this blonde bimbo I hate so much.. I reach up grabbing hold of the side of homewreckers hair.. My fingers twist through the strands that hang to her shoulders as my nails rip at her scalp.  I manage to get a good enough grip to pull her down close to the me as she falls to my side.. We now look at each other very close face to face. I keep up the pressure of the hair pull, her head close to the ground as I twist my now sweaty sand covered body and manage to get on top of her. My right knee resting on her thigh to prevent her from getting her legs around my waist, I release a series of blows each aimed at my foes face..

Thinking to myself that soon I'll be covering this bitches face with the pussy she's attacking.. I think I might even have her worship the came toe!

The sharp burning pain in my scalp forces me to roll with her pull as she winds up on top of me. I grab ahold of the front of her bra and push up to try to get her off of me, just to take a couple good shots to my face. I bite my tongue trying not to make a sound to let her know that she hurt me a bit with those punches. I fell her trying to inch her pussy towards my face and immediately realize what she is trying to do. While this bitch is distracted with the thoughts of trying to fuck me, I try to think about how I am gonna fuck her up. With my handful of her top, I yank her back down by the bra as I buck my hips to roll. As we lay side by side in the sand, I kick out hard three times, slamming my heel into her gut, pulling on her top, using it for leverage to pull myself on top of her.