News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF #8 Hype #2: Maria Menounos vs. Mary Elizabeth Winstead (last woman standn

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Maria "I'm thinking Mary may have weight on me but i'm in better shape, I wrestle for WWE part time and don't embarrass myself like some of the former divas who were paid to do so.  I know Mary has a hate on for a friend of mine but seriously Mary you challenged me.  I'm in the shape of my life and know how to legitimately hurt you and I don't want to do that you are a sweet girl but get in a ring with me and you get hurt."

Mary "This isn't about Maria, she knows what she did to me and why i'm mad... Why I'm pissed off, why I have such hate in my heart.  The humiliation I had to suffer because Maria couldn't butt out of something that she was only there to witness... Maria I like you but I hate Blake Lively and you are what stands between me and beating the hell out of Blake... I'll fight any match against you to get my hands on the whore you call a friend."

Poll to see who the favorite in this and five other fights can be found here ( http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,34545.0.html )

Offline gene smith

• God Member
maria menounous takes it
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt