News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF #8 Hype #4: Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza I quit match

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #8 Hype #4: Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza I quit match
« on: September 21, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »
Janet "So yes this is a pleasure to finally fight in the WBACCF, I have an opponent who matches up extremely well with me.  A mutual friend of ours Rashida Jones is serving as a guest referee and she wants us to not fight dirty.  I have no problem with this, it'll be skill vs skill to make the other woman quit.  That is what serves as a disadvantage to Aubrey is that I know if it comes down to it she can knock me out and probably hurt me but she will never make me quit.  I'm glad to fight Aubrey and when I make her quit I'll gladly talk about the other four women who I thought about fighting and this I'll tell you right now Aubrey Plaza is the biggest challenge of the five especially over the red headed slut.  Aubrey and I shall finish a conversation we had years ago which started with a talk moved to a arm wrestle which I won you said you'd beat me in a fight well now we fight and I know you are tough but I'm just as tough and have significantly better conditioning.  I will go out there take anything she has to give then return the favor to her and it will be Aubrey Plaza screaming I quit when it is all said and done"

Aubrey "Janet and I met a few years ago we were both dressed up and talked about the Hollywood catfight scene at the after party for her and Rashidas movie we talked about one day fighting.  Now we get to fight and normally I don't like the rules thing but we aren't fighting dirty and have to break when our ref my friend Rashida tells us to.  I prefer no rules fights but hey I get to kick a English bitches ass in front of my friend so what do you do.  Visited london for Parks and Rec and people said 'Your fighting Janet, she's the toughest'.  I told them that she has advantages over me, better shape then me with her muscles and all but I'm tougher then her by a mile.  So thank you Rachel for making this fight I see you listened to me on set when I said Janet may have fought Katie McGrath to a epic slugfest and she might fear Rose Leslie but she needs to fight me.  Janet I can't wait to hear your lovely English accent saying I Quit."

Vote on who is the favorite to win this and five other fights ( http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,34545.0.html )
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:42:53 PM by Interac »