News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF #8 Hype #5: Sara Jean Underwood vs. Nikki Reed

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #8 Hype #5: Sara Jean Underwood vs. Nikki Reed
« on: September 22, 2013, 11:53:01 PM »
SJU "God Bless Nikki Reed, she could have backed down from this and noone would have thought twice about it.  There's a reason no one wants to fight me its because unless you are talking amazon McDougal types you ain't finding no one who can take me.  I'm Sara Jean Underwood for petes sake, the pound for pound best playmate fighter of all time.  I'll try and not hurt you to much Nikki but be smart stay down because each time you get up I'm going to hurt you more and more and do you know its cause i can and noone our size can stop me."

Nikki "I watched mutual friends of mine and Sara's fight and I saw this confidence and she asked me if I wanted to fight her.  I said yes what was I supposed to do, I haven't been in a legit fight.  Ashley Greene and I would wrestle and we'd exchange pins but Ashley didn't want me to fight Sara.  During Ashley's fight with AnnaLynne, I got tired of being made fun of by Jessica Lowndes so we exchanged punches... I took her punch and made  her bleed.  Do I fear Underwood, of course but you know what I'm still going to go out there and give her everything I have.  When its all said and done I'll have her respect and her blood on my hands if she decides to keep getting up.  Last woman standing will be me and then i watch ashley beat the hell out of Teresa Palmer.  The twilight gals will rule

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #8 Hype #5: Sara Jean Underwood vs. Nikki Reed
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 03:36:26 PM »
she's all yours sara
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt