News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF #8 Fight #3: Adrianne Palicki vs Aly Michalka

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #8 Fight #3: Adrianne Palicki vs Aly Michalka
« on: September 25, 2013, 05:54:45 PM »
Adrianne Palicki and Aly Michalka had no real animosity towards each other.  They said the right things in the preamble to the fight but the moment the bell rang they ran at each other with reckless abandon that usually two women who hate each other do.   There bodies collided with a loud thump and they started swinging wildly at the other.

Hitting mostly the other’s body and back it was alyson who got her arms wrapped around Adrianne’s neck and threw her down to the mat.  She spit on the former TV star and then got tripped up. 

Adrianne jumped on top of Aly and slammed her head once into the mat but got turned around and the move was done to her. Adrianne repeated and then Aly got the move in on her and repeat over and over as these two tall athletic beauties were taking turns getting on top of the other and slamming the other’s head to the mat.

The pushed away from each other and slowly got up, Adrianne hit a left hook followed by a right cross that sent Aly reeling back into the ropes.  She went after aly to hurt her more with punches but Michalka leaned back on the ropes and flipped over the top rope kicking Adrianne.

Michalka got back in the ring and looked at the downed Palicki she hit an elbow drop then got up quickly and dropped another elbow.  After the third elbow she stood up and screamed “Come on GI Joe get up.”

She kicked her in the ribs as Adrianne started to get up it sent Adrianne nearly out of the ring “That’s no way for a Wonder Woman to fight.”

Adrianne started to get up again and Aly went to kick her again but this time Adrianne slid under the ropes and aly kicked the ropes.  Michalka started bouncing on one leg and Palicki rolled back in and kicked her in the back of the leg putting her down onto her back

Adrianne elbow dropped Aly’s lower back popped back up and did it two more times.  She looked down at Aly and smiled, turned her back and went for the paddle that had Alyson’s name on it.  In order to win you had to use the paddle with your opponents name on it and spank her.

She got to the corner and looked up but then got avalanched into the corner.  Aly stepped back and Adrianne started to fall back only to fall into the waiting arms of Alyson Michalka.  Michalka picked her up and slammed her down on the mat. 

Alyson looked down at the woman who for years no one would fight, she had basically destroyed her in little time.  She walked over Palickis body and started to climb the ropes and the ref ran over as Alyson was getting closer to the paddle she was so going to enjoy looking at Adrianne’s ass and the sight of it after each hit. 

“Aly, you don’t get that paddle” her hands were on the paddle and she hauled it off

“You need to get that paddle and use it to win the match”

Aly remembered the rules and went to put back the paddle when Adrianne got back to her feet and grabbed Aly’s feet and  hauled her off the top rope.  The paddle went to the outside and Michalkas chest and face bounced off the mat 

Adrianne stood over Aly breathing hard and embarrassed that this young bitch had beaten her up so soundly thus far.  She bent down and grabbed at Aly’s pant line and lifted her up so much that Aly’s face and feet were still on the mat but her body was made into a triangle.

Adriane then wrapped her arms around Aly’s ribs and lifted her up and gutwrench suplexed Alyson Michalka.  Adrianne backed into the corner and waited… waited… waited.  Aly started to get up and Adrianne ran full speed and kicked Aly in the ribs so hard it not only lifted Aly three feet up in the air but spun her 180 and Aly landed on her back.

Aly entire body turned beat red, she was having trouble breathing after that kick, she couldn’t put together  a cohesive thought other than ‘god this hurts’

Pain still intense she was once again forced up to her feet and got a knee in the stomach followed by a second before she was thrown in the air and into the corner. 

“You think you’re the first one to challenge me?”

After the question Adrianne slapped Alyson, who draped herself over the top rope only to have her hair yanked and she was placed perfectly into the corner.

“I’ve been challenged by many other women but they’ve all backed down when it was time to fight.  Do you think its cause when they finally see me that they don’t know how many ways I can beat them.”

Adrianne stood on the bottom rope and pressed her large breasts on Alyson Michalkas face for 30 seconds then let go and got back to the mat.  “Think they see a woman like me with NATURAL Tits like those and say ‘Damn, not fighting her’”

Alyson was gasping for air and stumbling forward when she felt two hands around her throat and was lifted up in the air and thrown back to the corner.  “Or is it they see my muscular frame and think ‘Damn she’s stronger than me, not fighting her’”

“Really though Aly what I think it truly is… I think it’s my legs”  With that statement Adrianne Palicki grabbed the top rope with both hands and got her long left leg under Alyson’s chin and started to choke her ala classic stacy keibler in the WWE. 

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #8 Fight #3: Adrianne Palicki vs Aly Michalka
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 05:55:18 PM »

She let Alyson go and the younger woman dropped face first to the mat.  “Ok well time to end this, that ass looks like it enjoys being spanked”

Adrianne walked away from Alyson stopped in the middle of the ring and fixed her hair and outfit.  She got to the ropes and looked back and was felt a sense of fulfillment she had never felt before seeing Alyson Michalka struggling to get back up. 

Adrianne slowly climbed out of the ring and looked for her paddle, she casually walked over to the paddle and turned her back to the ring, bent down picked up the paddle.  She kissed the paddle and turned back around and got one knee up on the apron when Alyson Michalka baseball slide kicked her in the stomach sending her flying into wall and the paddle falling into the ring.

Alyson gingerly rolled to the outside of the ring and looked at a struggling Adrianne Palicki.  She took some deep breaths and pried Adrianne off the wall and slammed Palicki into the wall over and over and over again until the drywall started to break.

With ease she picked Palicki up in a front body slam and rammed the older into the ring post.  Then with a clean and jerk movement she pressed Palicki over her head and threw her back into the ring.  After doing that Aly bent over her ribs still smarting from the very hard kick from the strong leg of Adrianne Palicki.  She looked in the ring at Palicki and rolled back in the ring and got to the opposite corner and waited.

Adrianne got onto her hands and knees reached for the ropes and Michalka ran full speed and kicked her in the ribs sending Palicki up in the air and stuck in the corner.

“BITCH”

Aly locked in a front headlock and hauled ADriannes body away from the ropes making sure the feet stayed on the ropes.  DDT

Aly put her arms up in the air and smiled for a second but then stopped and she got up on her knees and pulled her opponent away then removed the top of Adrianne Palicki.  She lifted Palicki up and brought her into a body slam position but instead of the body slam, she placed Palicki into the tree of woe position.

“This has to be done, after what you did to me I need to send a proper message before I end this fight.”

Aly took a deep breath assumed a position and started hitting sickening kick after sickening roundhouse kick to Adrianne’s chest and stomach.  With great surprise she started to laugh at what she was doing to the always thought of as invincible Adrianne Palicki.  Especially since as long as Adrianne was revered and it was Aly who they called soft and weak.

Aly dropped down to her chest her elbows on the mat hands under chin and she looked at the upside down Palicki

“Bigger tits, Better legs, Stronger body and all you got is your ass kicked by me.”

She smiled and moved in closer and kissed Adrianne’s nose “Now I’m going to get the paddle and make this victory official.”

Alyson got up and fixed herself up and turned around and started walking toward the corner that had the paddle she needed to use to get the win. 

Adrianne tried to seat up to untangle her feet but her torso was so beaten that she fell back down, her tears going down her forehead getting in her hair.  She opened her eyes and could see Aly was on the second rope.  Again Adrianne tried to seat up so she could get out of this predicament and ignoring the pain in her body she did it and was seating atop the top ropes.

She got her feet free and crashed back down to the mat, she looked up and Aly had gotten the paddle.  Aly was on the second paddle when Adrianne got to her and grabbed the back of Aly’s tights and threw her off the ropes.  The paddle left Aly’s hands and was next to the paddle with Alys name on it

Adrianne looked around and saw Aly crawling toward the paddle.  Adrianne made a step then a dive towards her own paddle and ended up right next to Aly and both beautiful amazons were reaching for the paddle and wanted to end this war now.  Adrianne’s height advantage was shown now as she was just about to get her paddle.

Aly saw this and hit a back elbow getting Adrianne in the nose.  She stunned the taller amazon and moved closer to the paddle.  She got her hand on it and hauled it towards her when she felt Adriannes hand grabbing her hair.  She lost some hair but the grip tightened on her mane.

Adrianne lifted Aly’s head up and slammed it to the mat, she lifted it up again and dragged Michalka forward a few inches and slammed Michalkas face into the paddle.  She felt Michalka go limp, so she grabbed the paddle with her name on it and lifted Michalka up pushed her into the ropes and swung the paddle hitting aly in the stomach.

The impact lifted Aly up in the air and had her on all fours ass sticking  up in the air.  Adrianne Palicki dropped the paddle Aly needed to win and picked up the other paddle and swung with all her might and tanned Michalkas ass winning the match.

That wasn’t enough though, she kept hitting Michalka’s ass over and over again.  Then worked the back and she heard steps coming of people who were there to stop her from hurting Aly anymore.  She dropped the paddle “good fight bitch, keep the paddles and remember who won.”