News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF #8 Fight #4: Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #8 Fight #4: Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza
« on: September 25, 2013, 05:56:12 PM »

Janet Montgomery was making her WBACCF debut, she was often talked about and it irritated the commissioner.  She made peace with Sigourney and found it was just the stories and the constant question of when Janet was going to fight.  Janet was in the ring and thought about the refusal of hers to tell Sigourney about what happened with her fight with Katie McGrath.

She said she’d fight but would never talk about if she and Katie had been in a fight and who had won the fight.  Janet had agreed to fight a talented actress known for independent performance and being on a critically acclaimed show.

Aubrey Plaza also making her WBACCF debut made her way to the ring; she had been trained by multiple people on her set.  She was excited to fight someone like Janet Montgomery who had for what she knew got into one fight.  She heard Janet was excited that she had a tough opponent who wanted to fight.

They both got to the middle of the ring both standing 5’6.   Aubrey had on a multi colored tank top and high riding jean shorts.  While Janet had on what one would wear if going for a jog, a pair of booty shorts and a tight lycra tank.  Aubrey came into this fight as one of the biggest favorites over their opponent

Rashida Jones who worked with both women was the special referee and called both to the middle.  “Ok friends this is a I Quit match, the area has been cleared of all weapons as you requested.  You ask me to come over to ask the other woman if they quit which they can only do so verbally saying the words.  Are you both ok with these rules.”

They nodded yes and shook hands, then hugged the ref.  They went back to their corners then Janet noticed Sigourney had come out to watch this match personally.  It was Sigourney who demanded this be an I Quit match

The bell rang and the two brunettes got to the middle of the ring and locked up in a collar and elbow tie up.  They struggled for a minute and Aubrey broke it by getting Janet in a headlock.  She stood in the middle of the ring with a tight head lock on the Brit.

Janet dropped to one knee and screamed in pain of her neck being wrenched. Aubrey dropped to a knee as well and asked Rashida to come over “Janet do you quit”

“No”  Janet powered her way back up and started to lift Aubrey’s arms over her head breaking the headlock.

The two women struggled in the middle of the ring in a battle of wills before both finally released and pushed away.  They circled each other again; Aubrey was gaining more confidence as she got the first offensive move in.  Upon a unsaid command they locked up again and struggled for 30 seconds before Janet got Aubrey into a headlock.

She grinded Plaza’s  head and neck getting a shout of protest but before Rashida could ask Aubrey if she could quit the move was broken up when Aubrey broke the grip by separating Janet’s hands.  Upon the separation of Janet’s hands, Aubrey dropped to her knees and lifted Janet’s right leg up and took the English woman down.  She mounted Janet but got turned around.  Janet pushed Aubrey down on her back but had felt Aubrey’s forearm go behind her neck and the twist of Aubrey’s hips

Now Janet was on her back and she tried to wiggle free but Aubrey kept her forearm on the back of Janet’s neck pressing the English woman’s nose into Aubrey’s neck.  Plaza tried to get a grapevine leg lock but Montgomery wouldn’t let it and ended up wrapping both her legs around one of Aubrey’s legs.

They found themselves in a stalemate and Rashida asked them both to get up clean and neither would let go so she forced the separation and got between them as they stood up.  Aubrey was smiling and Janet was looking at the smile “What’s that about”

“I’m going to win and everyone knows it.”

“Come on then”

They traded slaps and then Aubrey grabbed at Janet’s hair and pushed her into the ropes.  Janet got her hands in Aubreys  hair and they went around the ring ropes and turnbuckles neither  maintaining an advantage for long but both having lots of hair being ripped out.

Again Rashida tried to separate them getting between them and Aubrey took the opportunity to hit a free punch which put Janet down.  “Ok ask her”

Janet got up right away though and pushed Aubrey back into the corner and tried a punch but it was blocked and Aubrey turned her around.  Aubrey tried a punch while having Janets arm tied up but hers was blocked and the two were again stalemated in the corner.  This separation Aubrey was going for another free punch but it was Janet who got Aubrey.

“I hope you are happy Aubrey, now I’m angry.”

Aubrey got up and Janet hit her with two slaps one with the right and then with the left and Aubrey went down but got up and janet went for another slap but this one was ducked and Aubrey pushed Janet into the corner with her shoulder into Janet’s firm stomach.  She hit some shoulder slams into Janet’s stomach then stood back and slapped Janet once but Janet immediately came back with a kick that backed Aubrey away.

Janet ran at Aubrey full steam but Aubrey drove herself forward and hit a clothesline that flipped Janet up into the air and on her stomach.  She sat on Janet’s back and slammed Janet’s face into the mat twice then stood up “Ask her.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #8 Fight #4: Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 05:57:26 PM »
Rashida looked at her friend who slumped in the corner she wasted some energy and started to sweat profusely.

“Janet Montgomery do you quit.”

“No.”  Janet started to get up and Aubrey jumped up on the second rope and leaped only to get punched in the stomach and that put Aubrey down flat on her face and she was kicking her feet in pain.

Janet got up on the second rope and took a deep breath and leaped off and leg dropped Aubrey’s shoulder blades.  Janet stayed there her leg across Aubrey’s back and smiled

“This is kind of enjoying”

Rashida “Janet your being a sore winner”

“I haven’t won anything, but this fight it’s really…”  Janet stood up and lifted Aubrey up and pushed her into the ropes, kicked her in the stomach and gutwrench suplexed Aubrey Plaza.  “It’s really fun to be in a fight where it’s just a battle, it’s a statement.”

Janet ran into the ropes at surprising speed and hit an elbow to Aubrey’s chest and got up ran to the other side and when she got near Aubrey she hit a leg drop.  “It’s not life or death; this is a fight not a war… I prefer it this way.”

Janet got up again and grabbed Aubrey’s arms and dragged her over to a corner.  Janet turned her back to Aubrey and climbed onto the first rope and steadied herself and then climbed onto the second rope and started bouncing up and down and then sprang off to splash Aubrey Plaza.

Aubrey got her knees up though and Janets very strong stomach met the hard shins and knees of Aubrey plaza.  Aubrey stayed down resting as Janet rolled around the mat gasping for air.

Janet got to the bottom rope and stuck her head out between the bottom and middle rope.  Aubrey saw that and rolled out of the riing and stayed on the apron.  She walked over to where Janet’s head was hanging out and lifted her leg and dropped it down on the back of Janet’s neck.  She stayed there choking Janet against the bottom rope until Rashida got to four she then dropped to the floor and lifted Janet’s head up so she was looking at her “Welcome to America bitch”

SLAP

Aubrey slapped Janet so hard it put the English beauty on her back.  Aubrey looked at Sigourney Weaver she nodded towards the matriarch of the WBACCF and said “Whats up”

Aubrey rolled back in the ring and immediately got up on both knees and drove both her elbows into Janet’s stomach.  She then threw one leg over and sat on top of Janets waist, she slowly grabbed Janet by the neck and lifted her from the mat and removed her top.  Once the top was removed she held Janet up “Still having fun sweet tits” CRACK Aubrey headbutted Janet on the forehead and it hurt Aubrey as much as Janet.

Aubrey stayed on top of Janet but was wobbly and Janet desperate to get Aubrey off the top just threw both fists up getting her between the tits. 

Free again from Aubrey Plaza, Janet Montgomery slid away from her and into a corner.  She was still smiling though, she was enjoying herself in this fight even if Aubrey had been winning thus far.  Sigourney Weaver was on the outside corner where Janet was smiling

“Why are you smiling this has been a tough fight that you’re losing”

Janet looked over at Sigourney who for so long doubted her so much.  She had been called out to prove it so many times by this commissioner she wanted to do nothing more.  She was even given a list of ten names of who signed on to fight her with a message that Sigourney felt six would handle her no problem.  Aubrey was on the middle of the list but all of that didn’t matter as Rachel Bilson said who Janet was fighting.

“I’m smiling because this is who I thought was the most underrated.”

“Tell me why you wouldn’t fight…”

BAM, Aubrey Plaza got up to her feet and jumped towards Janet Montgomery slapping the English woman.  “Stop fighting back after I do…”

Aubrey stood up and got on the bottom rope and started hopping up and down.  Sigourney wondered what Aubrey was doing but could see Janet was dazed, finally Aubrey leaped off and landed on  her feet while thrusting her pussy into Janet’s face.  “Come on Aubrey let her out of the corner”

“No, it’s an I quit match and if I’m underrated well I’ll prove how overrated she is by not just making her quit but…”

Aubrey thrust her pussy in Janet’s face again and Rashida pulled Aubrey out of the corner.  She looked at Aubrey who was breathing very hard, her hair was sweat soaked and face flushed.  “Let me … *deep breath* make her…*deep breath* quit.”

“Its supposed to be a clean fight.”

Rashida looked over at Janet who was still down in the corner and wiping her face.  “You got five seconds before I haul you away again. “  Aubrey took a deep breath and got back in the corner getting both feet on one bottom rope she spring boarded into a belly stomp and then got on her knees and pressed her face into Janet until both womens heads were out the ropes “Quit Janet, face the facts I’m tougher then you, I’m a better actre…*breath* ss and I made you my *breath**deeper breath* my bitch”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #8 Fight #4: Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 05:58:02 PM »
“No you didn’t”  Janet found a way to grab Aubrey by the back of the neck and press her in tight so their faces actually smushed together.  Janet then started to push both women out of the ring between the ropes and they landed on their shoulders.

They stayed there for a few moments when Aubrey started to get up.  She got on her feet and then stumbled back into the wall and fell to her ass, she was completely exhausted and hoped Janet was feeling the same.

Janet got up and smiled “Come on you’ve been pressing the action you can’t be this tired.”

All her smiles and comments the truth was Janet was pissed she expected to take some shots but having another woman thrust their pussy into her face was absolutely humiliating.  “One time only get up… GET UP Aubrey”

“Mmn” Aubrey started to try and get up but couldn’t she was physically exhausted

“After what you just did you expect me to not have a reprisal of actions.”

Janet grabbed Aubrey by the hair and lifted her up and slammed her into the wall and hit two stomach punches.  She stepped back and let Aubrey drop to her hands and knees. “I feel kind of cold” Janet said and looked down at Aubrey “Here let me help you find out how cold it is”

Sigourney watched as Janet ripped Aubrey’s shirt over her head highly impressed with the slender muscular frame of Janet Montgomery.  She got a closer look at it as Janet gave her Aubrey’s shirt “Here you go, if she quits you give me the shirt if I quit give it back to her.”

She looked back at Aubrey who was being helped back into the ring by Rashida Jones “I think I gave you two enough leeway I want this to end in the ring.”

“Ok that is a fair enough proposal.”

Janet rolled back in the ring and jumped on Aubrey’s back and slapped her in each ear then grabbed her by the back of the hair and slammed Aubrey’s face into the mat.

“No more I quit.”

“What that easy, uncool”

Rashida Jones looked at Janet and demanded Janet get up and she did but looked at Rashida “Don’t for a moment think I fear you or you could  have stopped me if I wished to do more.  I like Aubrey and she gave me a proper tilt so I will respect her quitting and leave.”

“Janet… I never thought you feared me but you and Katie”

“Is between Katie and myself.”  Janet Montgomery looked outright sheepish as she left the ring like she was reliving a terrible experience.

She went away with her shirt and Aubrey’s

Aubrey Plaza sat in the ring frustrated that she wasn’t in shape enough to keep fighting.  She sat there with her friend hugging her feeling like she beat herself, she wasn’t beaten by Janet Montgomery who is as tough as billed.  Aubrey Plaza was beaten by Aubrey Plaza