News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF#8 Fight #5: Nikki Reed vs. Sara Jean Underwood

• 7 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF#8 Fight #5: Nikki Reed vs. Sara Jean Underwood
« on: September 25, 2013, 05:59:21 PM »

Nikki Reed had never been this nervous in her life, for close to a year she wanted to join her friend Ashley Greene in the dominant catfighter ranks.  When she told Ashley she signed on to fight at first Ashley was excited and nervous for her.  Then she was downright terrified and that reason just opened the door.

Sara Jean Underwood, the former playmate of the year played around as she walked towards the ring.  The small guard railing that was set up on the entrance to the ring Sara was jumping up and down on the rail screaming “Best playmate ever”  It was like she was playing to a crowd but there was no crowd.

She looked up at Nikki and smiled then got up to the ring apron and climbed to the outside middle rope.  “Pound for Pound” she shouted as she raised her arm up and looked around at the full empty arena.  It was as if she was basking in the fans cheers.

She got in the ring and the special referee came out and Sara had a huge smile it was fellow PMOY Brande Roderick.  She got into the middle and called both “Ok ladies this is a last woman standing match and your both ok with that”

They nodded yes and shook hands and Sara hauled Nikki toward her “Lot of respect for agreeing to fight me but I’m not going to take it easy on you.”

“Would never dream of it.”

They backed away from each other and Brande screamed “Fight”

Nikki rushed to the middle of the ring but Sara stayed in the corner and giggled then walked and Nikki was nearly in the corner.  Nikki threw a punch which Sara ducked and got behind Nikki and pushed her in the back into the corner.

“Saw it coming.”

Nikki took a deep breath and threw a wild back handed punch which Sara ducked.  Sara then dove forward slamming her shoulder into Nikki’s stomach and driving her into the corner.  She slammed her shoulder four more times into Nikki Reeds firm stomach she then stepped back and lifted Nikki up onto her shoulder

She walked around the ring and then ran to the middle and spine busted Nikki Reed.  She stood up looked at Brande Roderick who towered over her.  “Pound for pound  best playmate fighter ever!”

“You got some ego”

“Count to ten so I can go have some fun”

Brande got to five when Nikki got up, she stumbled into the ropes but shook out the dizziness.  “I can …”  She didn’t know what to say, she was here because she believed she had a chance no matter what underwood’s reputation is.

Sara stood by Brande “Haven’t really decided if I’m going to show all my skills or just specific ones.  Catfighting, boxing, mma, pro wrestling I’m awesome at it all and this is little Nikki’s first fight.”

“Come on” Nikki said not knowing why she was saying it

“Watch this”  Sara cartwheeled towards Nikki and clotheslined her down then kept going forward hopped on the second ropes then jumped off splashing the actress.  Staying on top of Nikki she planted her hands and lifted up for a full handstand then came down slamming her knees into Nikki’s side.

She got up “Ok count to ten and try to tell me there was another playmate my size who could do that stuff”

Brande ignored Sara and started to count and Nikki started to get up when Brande looked at Sara “You werent’ the only highly athletic playmate your height with a tough side.”

“No playmate my size would ever in a million years challenge me other than Walcott.  The rest fear me and I’ll show you why.”

Sara pushed Nikki into the corner when Brande said “You believe Kelly Monaco fears you.”

Sara stopped and looked back “You think Monaco is equal to me…. Watch this” She turned back and next thing Brande saw was Sara up in the air and ending up on her back.

Nikki Reed took the momentary distraction and hit a beautiful uppercut.  “I hit her.”

“Bitch you can punch” Brande said with a big smile on her face.

Nikki was on top of Sara and grabbed sara by the ears and slammed her head down on the mat she repeated the move then stood up.  Three offensive moves were 3 more then anyone thought she’d land in this fight and her three moves had the count up to six and Sara was only starting to try and get up which she did but the count got to eight.

Brande looked at Nikki and wondering why she wasn’t coming in for the kill but it was Nikki’s first fight those are things you learn with experience but some the select few have it right away.

Sara stumbled into the ropes and screamed “FUCK”  She looked at Nikki “Ok bitch you want me to take this seriously well congrats now let’s fucking go.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF#8 Fight #5: Nikki Reed vs. Sara Jean Underwood
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 06:00:01 PM »
When Sara said that she wasn’t expecting Nikki to come in so quick and she doubled over from a knee to the stomach.  Nikki grabbed the long blonde hair and threw Sara across the ring.

She ran at Sara again not knowing what she was going to do but it was going to be something.  Sara got up quick when she hit the mat and speared an oncoming Nikki Reed.  “Lousy bitch you…”  Sara was pissed that Nikki landed on her, she knew she needed to callm down

“You are tougher then you should be but do yourself a favor and stay down.”

Nikki wouldn’t though and got up at the eight count and motioned for Sara to ‘come on’

Sara shook her head in disbelief and came forward and Nikki swung a kick meant for Sara’s ribs.  Sara blocked and caught the kick and countered it into a dragon screw leg whip.  Sara picked Nikki up and lifted the leg to do the move a second time but Nikki jumped up and hit an enziguiri kick to the side of sara jean underwoods head.

Nikki stayed down and got up at the count of five, she stumbled around and prayed for Sara to stay down but Underwood got up at nine. 

Sara shook her head, her eyesight was blurry but Nikki came in and started hitting hard straight after hard straight.  She had Sara trapped on the ropes and put Underwoods arms over the top rope.

Nikki swung with all her might and hit three very hard lefts to Sara’s ribs and then stepped back and balled both fists together she swung hitting Sara in the head putting the blonde down face first ass up in the air.

“I did it didn’t I, she’s out.”  Nikki looked at Brande who started counting

“One” No movement

“Two”  Still no movement from Underwood

“Three”  Nothing

“Four”  Some slobber came out of Sara’s mouth and some blood mixed in

“Five”  Sara started  making some sounds

“Six”  Sara opened her eyes

“Seven” Sara said “Fucking hell”

“Eight” Sara moved

“Nine” Sara grabbed the middle ropes

Just before the ten Sara got up to her feet and stumbled back and fell on her ass but she did break the count. 

“Damn it to hell” Nikki  shouted and Brande was counting again but Sara hauled herself up and rested in the corner.

Nikki ran and jumped up in the air for a splash but Sara moved and Nikki hit the top turn buckle and started to stumble back.

Sara ran full speed into the other corner then back and hit a vicious clothesline to the back of Nikki Reed’s head.  Sara then immediately went to the outside and climbed up to the top rope with utter confidence and jumped up and frog splashed Nikki’s back.

“Not enough to make her stay down.”  Sara was acting solely on instinct and picked Nikki up and grabbed the back of her neck and started hitting right and left knees to the ribs and stomach.  Then as if running in place she was hitting knees to Nikki’s breasts and let Reed drop but looked and nodded no.

She picked Nikki up again and put Nikki’s head between her legs and power lifted Nikki up onto her shoulder “Saw this in wrestling its called the border toss”  She lifted Nikki  up over her head but Nikki started wiggling and fighting and got out.

Nikki landed on her feet but stumbled into the corner so she didn’t stick the landing.  She turned around to a superkick by Sara Jean Underwood  right on the chin.

The move caused Nikki Reed to matchbook pin herself and Brande easily counted to ten without any movement from Nikki Ree who got up ten seconds later.

Sara Jean Underwood smiled and shook her hand “good fight you got skill girl.”

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 08:27:27 PM »
nice story
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline jrsmith

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 12:20:42 AM »
might think about putting all of these in the same message instead of having 6 different ones taking up half the board, thanks

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 12:49:05 AM »
I'll take that under advisement but I'd rather have it as each fight incase someone isn't interested in wading through page after page to find the fight they're looking for.  Case in point the Anne Hathaway fight has more hits then any other fight and in the build up it also had the most hits which makes me think people here are most interested in Anne Hathaway fights.

The Ashley Benson/Tracy Spiradokos fight and prefight hype had the least amount of hits so use them less, use Anne more. 

I understand why you would't want celebrity fights taking up the room vs. a shit load of polls or could this celeb beat the girl who lives down the street.  I apologize for that snark but if you don't like my stories or posts don't bother with them.  But I will group the remaining messages to come into just two posts.  one of which is another fight, unless you or the rest of the people don't want me posting another written fight?

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 01:19:07 AM »
Personally I enjoy your work and your effort writing the stories and background leading up to them.  Please continue writing and don't be discouraged by one person's opinion. 

However, I do have one small request, I know full well I could Google them, but if you have a spare minute please add a pic of some of the girls as I don't know many off them.

Witness - Karsa Orlong

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 01:25:31 AM »
Req will be filled from this point on.... Once I figure out how to do it as pics on the HD are to big but I'll figure it out

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 01:38:07 AM »
Req will be filled from this point on.... Once I figure out how to do it as pics on the HD are to big but I'll figure it out

I use www.postimage.org  and you can size them for message boards (640 x 480) then copy the link provided...take a look under the story section, I have 3 stories listed near the top of the section.  

PM me if you have any questions!

Witness - Karsa Orlong
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 01:38:50 AM by KarsaOrlong »