News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

(Story) Katie McGrath vs. Michelle Trachtenberg

• 6 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(Story) Katie McGrath vs. Michelle Trachtenberg
« on: September 27, 2013, 03:44:53 PM »
It was a solid card and Sigourney Weaver was impressed.  She liked what she seen from so many fighters and the only one from the card that wasn’t here right now was Alyson Michalka. 

Anne Hathaway talked to Emily Blunt about their fight.  Sara Jean Underwood walked around with Candace Bailey; she had a black eye and a split lip but was still shouting she was the toughest playmate.

Adrianne Palicki and Rachel Nichols talked about having a future fight for the top GI JOE.

Aubrey Plaza was upset that she lost her fight and was consoled by Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Rashida Jones.

Nikki Reed was explaining to people why she still thinks she did a strong showing.  Four women were listening to her, Tracy Spiradokos, Evangeline Lilly, Jessica Szohr and Maria Menounos.

Ashley Benson started to hug Sara Jean Underwood shouting blondes rule.  With her was castmates of Pretty Little Liars.  All attention turned towards the group that walked in from the UK

Janet Montgomery walked in with Angel Coulby and Katie McGrath.  Everyone said that Katie and Janet were overrated and no way they had a fight and were now this close.  It was impossible to have such a war with someone and be seen friendly later on

Janet saw Aubrey staring at her and walked up to her and extended her hand “It was a solid fight”

“I gassed”

“You lost, I’m here to shake your hand and wish you luck.”

Aubrey looked at her friends who told her to shake Janet’s hand while Sigourney went over to Katie and watched this transpire.  Janet and Aubrey shook hands but neither would let go and stared at the other “So you and Janet.”

“Friends right now, why?”

“Would love to get you to fight here in WBACCF”

“Someone fight me” Michelle Trachtenberg walked in and looked at everyone “Someone my size fight me, how about you blondie” She said to Ashley Benson

“How about me.”  Katie McGrath shouted “You want to see me fight then I’ll grant your wish”

Sigourney “Alright you two outside”
{alt}
image hosting
{alt}

Michelle was a little worried, her track record against UK fighter was poor but she was intent on getting back to winning.

She did some stretches and Katie came outside and looked around she started to get nervous as it seemed michelle came here prepared to fight while it was the furthest thing from her mind.  Then she looked over at a clapping Janet Montgomery ‘is that bitch cheering for Michelle’

She made a step towards Janet and then got pushed down by Michelle “Come on Ireland”

Katie smiled and got up and was hit with two slaps and pushed into the wall where Michelle ripped her shirt off.  Katie didn’t care about her shirt getting ripped apart and hit the outside of her right thigh to Michelle’s stomach

That backed Michelle up and Katie removed her shirt showing of her pale full Irish body.  Strong all around, it caused some awes and that made Katie smile.  She wasn’t smiling for long as Michelle threw her weight behind an overhand right that put Katie McGrath down.

Michelle took off her shirt and she wasn’t as muscular as Katie but was equal in tit size.  She didn’t get as many awes as Katie but that was not important she jumped down on Katie and hit a punch but when she went for a second Katie blocked.

Katie got her arm up in front of her face and caused the punch to deflect away.  She then raised that same arm slamming her elbow into one of Michelle’s tits.  It shocked Michelle and Katie sat up and pushed Michelle off the top and kept going forward but got trapped in a head scissors. 

Michelle brought her legs down to her left and tightened the vise like grip of the leg scissors.

“Circle towards her head”  An English accent proclaimed.

Body up in a triangle shape, Katie got her hands on Michelle’s hip and started making steps counter clock wise towards Michelle’s head.  Michelle could feel Katie’s head slowly escaping from between her legs.  Michelle opened her legs and grabbed at Katie’s calve’s and brought Katie’s legs together.  Katie stood up straight but was then brought down on her ass.

Katie looked over and Janet smiled about her being brought down and wanted to get away and punch Janet but instead she got slapped twice by Michelle.

“Angel that wasn’t funny, I shouldn’t have laughed I just hope Katie finds a way to win this.”  Janet said watching Michelle seat up on Katie’s stomach and hit her with a couple slaps. 

Michelle sat up more on Katie’s chest and moved further up onto Katie’s neck, she put her hands up in the air “I’m back and you bitches better be scared.”

Katie kicked up legs and hit Michelle between the shoulder blades knocking her off.  Katie got up and looked at Janet Montgomery and now Janet was cheering her on.  Maybe Janet wanted her to win “Come on pretty face, you got her.  Show her what we Princesses can do.”

Katie smiled and turned around ducking a slap she stepped forward getting her shoulder on Michelle’s tit.  Katie quickly got behind Michelle and simply pushed her.  Michelle covered her face and turned around but Katie hadn’t moved other then bouncing foot to foot.  Her wonderful breasts barely being contained in the bra, Katie wasn’t smiling she had a mean look in her eyes.

“You’re a princess my beautiful friend, I’m a fucking Queen.”

Katie put up her fists and Michelle looked around everything seemed to change.  Michelle had some confidence before that little push but staring at Katie right now she had never felt such fear.  She looked around and everyone was goading her to go forward, easy for them to say.  Two women weren’t looking at her Janet Montgomery was staring at Katie like she was offended by something and behind Janet was Aubrey Plaza who stared daggers at Janet.

“go on you wimp you wanted to fight someone.” Michelle looked and it was the ever annoying Ashley Benson who had only ever been slapped never punched.

She was the one who wanted to fight and had done pretty well so far so she took a deep breath and started circling around as did Katie.  Michelle only had Katies reputation to go on for her striking, she legitimately put another woman in a hospital a few years back.  Rumor had it she wished the woman was Janet and if the story of the fight with Janet was true then Katie was not one to stand and trade with unless you wanted to lose and be physically altered.

Michelle worried herself more and more on the thought of trading punches with Katie.  She brought both arms up in front of her face and ducked low and came in.  She ate some hard punches to the ribs and biceps but was able to successfully  push Katie into the crowd who dispersed and allowed Katie to hit the entrance back into the after fight party building.

Michelle had her cheek pressed against Katie’s chest just above the Irish bosom.  She hit some hammer fists to Katie’s left leg and tried to come over the top but it was more of a slam to the ear then a hard punch.  Katie kept her left hand up to the ear so next time Michelle tried that it had zero effect.  Michelle changed tactics and dropped down for a takedown which had people whispering that Katie was simply a striker and facing  a technician like Michelle was going to prove brawling don’t win fights.

Katie completely stuffed the take down attempt and pushed down on the back of Michelle’s head.  She got Michelle’s arms lower and stepped one leg  out and Michelle switched to holding onto just Katie’s right leg at the crotch.  Katie tried to push and step away but Michelle wouldn’t let go and got her face on the outside of Katie’s leg so she couldn’t get punched.

Katie turned and grabbed the fencing and hauled with all her might and finally got her leg free.  Michelle undettered went after Katie and grabbed her by the waist.  She tried to drag Katie down but failed and grabbed McGrath’s breasts and squeezed getting a scream.  Michelle pressed her back against the wall and alternated a left punch to the chin of Katie then and deep squeeze of Katie’s left.  Right uppercut Right tit torture.  Two left uppercuts and she had then dug in both hands and Katie grabbed her by the wrists and separated them

“I’m not losing in front of that English….” Katie brought her pelvis forward then slammed her ass into Michelle’s thigh and took the second of reprieve to step forward and turn ready to start swinging.  Michelle immediately brought both arms up in front of her face and Katie’s hard rights and lefts bruised her arms.

She was about to duck down and try to keep the fight a tight in the phone box type method but she got punched between the breasts and could feel air leave her body.

screen shot windows 7

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (Story) Katie McGrath vs. Michelle Trachtenberg
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 03:54:04 PM »

Katie quickly dropped to her knees and got her arms around Michelle’s thighs and lifted Michelle up on her shoulder.   She then jumped in the air and slammed Michelle down and tried to get up but Michelle desperately grabbed at Katie’s hair and held on for dear life.

She recovered enough and let go of Katie’s hair and grabbed Katie’s right leg and yanked it.  This time Katie didn’t react in time to counter it and was taken down.  She jumped immediately into a side pin and rubbed Katie’s face roughly with her left hand and dropped short right elbows to Katie’s stomach.

She could hear Katies grunts and started to get the confidence back.  She came into this hoping to fight someone in particular.  She heard her former co-star Leighton Meester was going to be here she wanted to test her techniques vs Leighton’s.  In her wildest dreams she didn’t think Katie McGrath would be the one she’d fight.  She wanted to repair her damaged reputation and right now she seemed on track to not just repair it but to revitalize the fear women once had of her.  A fear that had disappeared the day she met and got beaten up by Natalie Dormer.

Katie got her two hands on the wrist of the hand on her face and twisted it towards the thumb which got a loud screech from Michelle.  She then bicycled her knees trying to hurt Michelle and get her off this position.

Michelle timed the knees and hammerfisted Katie’s pubic region once and then a second time.  The knee lifts stopped and Michelle quickly moved from the side position to a North South position and when she got the position she liked  she sat up.  She ended many a fight with a reverse face sit. 

The people there minus a couple were chanting USA USA, Michelle was really grinding her ass into Katie’s face and took a moment to flex for the people and in that moment Katie got her hands on Michelle’s ass and pushed her off.

Katie quickly got up to her feet and Michelle was already there pushing Katie towards the fence.  Katie dropped down and put her foot on Michelles stomach and monkey flipped her.  Michelle landed hard and got pissed.  She really couldn’t believe she let that happen to her

Katie was bringing Michelle up by the hair when Michelle knocked Katie’s hands away and stood up and hit Katie with a hard right cross that knocked Katie back a foot and down to one knee.  Michelle hit Katie with a another right cross and tried the left hook but Katie ducked underneath and  caught the left arm at the elbow with her own left.  She hit three hard punches to Michelle’s ribs and let her go.

Michelle backed up to the fence gasping for air but Katie was there she hit two jabs and a straight that busted Michelle’s lip.  Michelle finally covered up to block the head shots but ate some more rights and lefts to the body.  Michelle reached her arms to tie up Katie but the Irish woman stepped back grabbed Michelle by the back of the neck with her left hauled her down and hit Michelle with a right upper cut.  She felt Michelle go limp ad pushed her down on the cage so she was seating on her ass.

Katie started hitting free rights and lefts then a knee and another knee and could hear people saying “That’s enough you knocked her out.”

“Katie please stop.”

She recognized  Angel and then heard Janet say it as well, she got up and stared at Janet.  No one else was there “you have something to say you English Bitch.”

Janets eyes narrowed and she removed her shirt and stared at Katie “Watch your tone around you Irish Skank”

The entire place shut up and watched Janet and Katie inch closer and closer the only words they kept saying was “Yes” Over and over again

Angel Coulby looked at Sigourney Weaver “I need a favor luv, could you help me.”

“Yes”  Angel grabbed Sigourneys Samsung phone and as people helped Michelle out of the arena, Angel put some pictures on Sigourney’s phone.  “Show Janet those, it was what she looked like the last time she and Katie had that look in their eyes”

“Oh my god they really got into it and did this, who won”

“Janet survived now please help me before they fight again… I can’t… Just please help”

Angel started shouting at Katie to look at the phone and Sigourney did the same with Janet.  After a few minutes they got through and the UK beauties did look at the phones and saw the aftereffects of their first fight (read here http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,26549.0.html and http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,26582.0.html Very brutal fight, my best work)

Other women there all stepped back and Ashley Benson said aloud “Janet I was joking about fighting you next.” 

Evangeline Lilly clapped about the story of the McGrath/Montgomery war being true.  All Aubrey Plaza could do was look at Janet

“Oh my beautiful friend, I’m so sorry.  Congratulations on that win”  Janet said she wanted to hug Katie

“I’m so sorry for thinking the worst of you just then, my apologies to you and that beautiful face you possess.”  Angel wouldn’t let them hug afraid the bare skin on bare skin might cause another flare up.

“Come on Katie, we’ll go home… Janet great win to you and Katie both, lovely to see my friends fight others and not kill each other.”

Everyone left leaving Janet to pick up her shirt but she could feel there were two other people there.  “All night I felt your eyes on me Aubrey, say your peace.”
{alt}
{alt}

Aubrey hauled herself away from Rashida “I swear we’ll just talk ok.  No fighting, just words…”  Rashida backed away and Aubrey smiled then took off her shirt and gave it to Rashida.  “Topless talking”

Janet dropped her shirt and she and Aubrey Plaza who not long ago waged a fairly good fight against each other (http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,34728.0.html).  The very talented actresses stopped then moved just a little more so there equally sized perky breasts

“You wanted to talk… Aubrey”

“I did…Janet.”

They stare at each other for a minute and Rashida went to say something but both said “Let us talk”

After another minute Aubrey began “I now know for a fact you and Katie McGrath waged a war a war you never won, you survived.”

“We did, does it change your view of me knowing it is indeed true that my best friend is also the woman who physically maimed me and I physically maimed her.”

“No it doesn’t, all I know is not that long ago I absolutely kicked your bony English Ass.”

“And yet you quit when I got serious.”

“You didn’t beat me, you need to go back to England and know that… You didn’t beat me, I gassed and beat myself.”

“I beat you and made you quit, but if you need to sleep at night thinking any different than do so but the truth is I made you say that you AUBREY PLAZA Quit!”

“Not tonight but someday and it will be soon  you and I shall fight again and we won’t have stupid rules stopping me from hurting you…properly.”

Aubrey smiled a wickedly evil smile but then so did Janet “Properly is it, if you want to do this again it won’t be just me getting hurt… properly.”

“Ladies please before people realize what’s going on here.”

“Aubrey, you are a woman who earned my respect but that means nothing when I’m fighting.  Ask Angel for the pictures of Katie after she fought me without restraint.”

“I don’t care about you and Katie, I care about us.  I care about getting my win back against you and Janet I respect you as an actress and maybe as a equal in fighting.  You didn’t beat me though and because I gassed I’m going to beat the hell out of a lot of people and call all of them… Janet.”

“So you are going to fight others and wish they were me or is this a lead up to you and me fighting again.”

“Nothing would give me greater pleasure then putting you down right now but I’ll get those wins and prove I’m the better woman against you. So yes I want to fight you again but I won’t be restrained by rules or a ref.”

“So then I take on Aubrey Plaza the Puerto Rican, with all her anger and all her viciousness.”

Aubrey simply nodded yes “Ok ladies that’s enough now we have to go, you two obviously are going to fight each other again so my only request is this… Wait till I’m off Parks and Rec, I have no desire to hear Aubrey talking about it, win or lose.  I have no desire to watch two women I like fight again, so do that for me.  Now shake hands.”

“Can’t do that Rashida?”  Janet said

“Why not”

“Because I’d cheapshot her, she heard about that how cute.”  Rashida stepped between them and got Aubrey to put on her shirt and leave the area “Soon Janet, round two.”

Janet Montgomery stayed in the middle of the fighting area and thought of the pit she fought Katie in.  She thought of the ring she fought Aubrey in “Round two is soon… God save me Round two is soon.” 

(Coming up:  Ashley Greene vs. Teresa Palmer, Kelly Overton vs Jill Wagner, Eliza Dushku vs. Lizzy Caplan, Hayden Panettere vs. Elisha Cuthbert)

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 10:11:37 PM »
Nice story and good use of pics!

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 02:23:58 PM »
At the end what was the meaning of "because id cheapshot her"?

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »
See your profile pic... She'd do that, read a few stories here where Aubrey would shake  hands then she cheap shots them.  I liked it and carried it to the persona I have for Aubrey in my fights a woman who doesn't care how she wins as long as she wins and hurts the other.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 06:35:07 PM »
I like that. well ill try to find more from you

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 07:21:33 PM »
cool thank you, the first fight i posted on this board is linked above, its a pretty brutal fight however.  Hope you enjoy the other stories and aftermaths, I like to keep a narrative going.  Some storylines, I like linking things