News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

(Story) Eliza Dushku vs. Lizzy Caplan

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(Story) Eliza Dushku vs. Lizzy Caplan
« on: October 01, 2013, 04:33:42 PM »
{alt}
screen shot pc
vs.
{alt}
screencast

Eliza Dushku reported to her twitter and her facebook that she got a new pilot and now she was rushing home to tell her boyfriend Rick Fox.  When she got there Lizzy Caplan was there.

“What the hell is she doing here?” Back when Rick guest starred on Party Down they played it up that the two had sex.  Eliza could never get a straight answer from Rick on the subject.

“He wanted me to come over so we could finally meet.”

“Well then hi and now you can leave.”

Lizzy stayed seating just staring up at Eliza and then after a minute she got up and looked over at Rick “Always great to see you, thank you for having me over.”

She then walked past Eliza who looked over at a dejected Rick Fox and Eliza spoke again “What did you say?”

Lizzy stopped and slowly turned around “What are you babbling about, I didn’t say anything”

Eliza walked up to her “You called me a crazy jealous bitch under your breath.  Don’t you know who I am, who I’ve beaten up in my life.  Now you have to apologize to me or something will have to be done”

Both women’s stances tightened “I didn’t say a damn thing and I don’t care who you’ve beaten up.  So why don’t you back up and then I’ll just leave here.”

Eliza didn’t back up and Lizzy was getting angrier “Do you really want me to hurt you in your own house”

Eliza smiled “You really think you can beat me up because that’s pretty funny.”  With that Eliza pushed Lizzy.

Lizzy came back quickly but slammed her fist into Eliza’s mouth busting it open and knocking her down to the floor on her ass.  She was about to say something when Lizzy kicked her in the face. 

Eliza was on her stomach her hands covering her face and Lizzy stood over her.  “I think you know the difference now, don’t you look dumb here on your own floor bleeding in front of your boyfriend.  Remember this day Eliza, remember it well.  You fought Alba when you were both getting a rep as a fighter, fought Fox because she had a rep.  Just because someone doesn’t have a rep doesn’t mean they can’t kick your ass”

Lizzy looked over at Rick who was her friend “I’m sorry I just beat up your girlfriend, I heard she was supposed to be a tough chick… Guess I’m another class above her hey”
Lizzy went over and kissed Rick and then looked over at Eliza who was getting up to her feet.   “Stay the fuck down until I leave this house”

“It’s my house, you can go fuck yourself.”

“Get back down or it’s your boyfriend I’m going to fuck.”

Eliza was back up, her nose bloodied and taking over the lower half of her face she wiped it away “I’m ready for you now bitch”

Lizzy just smiled and came forward, but got kicked in the thigh.  That caused her to grimace and then Eliza jumped for a supergirl punch but Lizzy ducked low and as the flying Eliza got closer to her she got her arms around Eliza’s waist, twisted her own hips and slammed Eliza down to the ground.

Lizzy got on her hands and knees and stayed above the prone Eliza Dushku whose back was in incredible pain.  She very seductively crawled forward so she was now looking directly down on eliza then grabbed the former slayers wrists and pinned them over hear head

She then looked up at Rick and licked her teeth and slammed a knee between Eliza’s legs.

Eliza started twitching and was screaming she tried to twist her body but Lizzy powered her down and kept her down.  Rather then slam a second knee she placed her knee on Eliza’s pussy and started to push down.

Dushku was screaming and was about to surrender when Lizzy said “Not yet”

She stood up and lifted Eliza up as well and jerked her quickly towards her lifting Eliza up on her shoulder.  Lizzy walked around the living area with Eliza draped on her shoulder randomly slapping her ass.

Eliza started to kick her legs more and more and finally not only found a way off Lizzy’s shoulder but got her arm around Lizzy’s neck and hit a DDT. 

Eliza was in so much pain she just slid away from Lizzy who was barely conscious.  She smiled that despite everything done to her she still wasn’t done and nearly equalled Lizzys effort. 

Eliza crawled back towards Lizzy and grabbed at her pants and hauled them down.  When the pants got down over her ass Lizzy started to twist and turn and got away.  Lizzy got up and  hauled her pants back up but when she grabbed at them to haul them up Eliza was up and hit a upper cut that sent Lizzy up in the air and down.

Eliza smiled and bent down and removed Lizzy’s pants then her panties.  She threw the pants at Rick but kept ahold of the panties and sat on Lizzies stomach and rubbed Lizzie’s face with her own panties “Why would my man want something that smells like this.”

Lizzy started twisting her hips right and left and right and eventually powered Eliza away.

“I’ve had enough of wasting my time with you.” Lizzy said and Eliza just laughed got into a proper stance as both were on their feet

Eliza went to high kick Liz who ducked then lifted it up and pushed forward.  She blocked the kick and had Eliza leg trapped high as she slammed eliza’s back into wall.

She let Eliza go and stepped back grabbed her pants and put them back on.  She then grabbed her  panties and looked back at Eliza who was starting to get up, Lizzy ran and jumped into a knee lift smashing Eliza’s face.

Lizzy picked her up by the hair and threw her against the wall.  Holding Eliza by the throat she grabbed Eliza’s shirt and ripped it off then ripped the bra off.

“Give or I hurt you.”

“Fine I give.”  Eliza whispered

Lizzy slammed her knee into Eliza’s stomach dropping her “he didn’t hear you.” 

Lizzy wrapped her own panties around Eliza’s throat and walked her like a dog to Rick Fox.  “Tell him who won the fight”

“Lizzy beat me.”

“Ok Lizzy that’s enough.”

Lizzy Caplan looked at Rick Fox and slammed Eliza’s head into the floor turned Eliza around and stuffed her panties in Eliza’s mouth.  Lizzy left the house saying “Tell her not to fuck with me again.  If she wants to fuck with me I will literally make sure she can’t fuck again”

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: (Story) Eliza Dushku vs. Lizzy Caplan
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 07:10:50 PM »
Wow, quite an upset, but Lizzy seized victory with AUTHORITY.  I very much doubt Eliza will want to mess with her again anytime soon.   ;)

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (Story) Eliza Dushku vs. Lizzy Caplan
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 03:16:30 PM »
Praise from Caesar.
Thanks Jack, yeah you know my history and that I always had Eliza as tough but I like those women who are barely used and kind of giving them that 'oh that's why no one messed with her' Lizzy gives me that kind of vibe, same with Jennifer Morrison.

Forgot to post this tag at the end of the story the upcoming schedule
(Ashley Greene vs. Teresa Palmer, Elisha Cuthbert vs. Hayden Panettere, Kelly Overton vs. Jill Wagner, Emma Stone  v. Janet Montgomery)