News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for some ideas!

• 7 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Looking for some ideas!
« on: October 06, 2013, 08:10:26 PM »
Hi everyone.  I love to write cat fighting and wrestling stories and I'm looking forward to contributing quite a bit more here.  But what I need are ideas.  So, I'm inviting anyone to shoot me requests for stories you'd like to see.  Now obviously I can't do every single request right off, so I'll pick a few that catch my interests, and try those for absolutely nothing in return.  Just looking to have some fun writing them!  So if you think you have a scenario that I may like and that you'd like in story form, just send me a message and I'll let you know if yours is going to be up soon!  Thank you all so much in advance!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Looking for some ideas!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:41:07 PM »
2 secretaries fistfight for a promotion

Offline allfred

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 02:47:54 AM »
  How about an interacil catfight between two big mature. Bbw moms. Big breasted blonde vs big breasted black woman. Weight 225#--250# in Swimsuit ending nAked facesiting plan to finish.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 02:53:25 PM »
me personally I love catfights between two big heavyset women, especially two big black women or a big black vs a big white girl!

Yes Angie, we all know you are....big......

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 01:15:51 AM »
I really like the interracial idea with a black and white BBW theme. Lots of verbal and physical humiliation with the dominant black woman controlling the weaker white woman. Lots of ass kissing and pussy licking with a facesitting finale.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Looking for some ideas! Here's a few...
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 07:11:26 PM »
1) Mom vs her daughter's lesbian girlfriend who just made a pass at mom.

2) Young woman (20's) vs a new roommate (who turns out to have 'designs' on her)

3) Step-mom vs step-daughter over... anything. (insert a favorite cliché here)

4) Mom vs her daughter's new step-mom (after a bitter divorce!) w/daughter watching.

5) Step-mom vs her TWO new step-daughters (twice the daughters = twice the fun!)

6) Country cousins vs City cousins (I seriously doubt this has EVER been done - OK, maybe a million times, but still - with muddy fields, cow pies, cutoff jeans, blouses tied up under heaving 'corn fed' blonde bosoms.... it's considered "timeless" by experts in the field).

7) My personal favorite. A redheaded fight story writer (of a 'certain age') vs a young upstart who has "stolen" the idea for her latest "erotic adult themed novel" and posted it on an Internet bulletin board....

(ANY of these would/could involve interracial pairings....Black; White; Asian; Latina; or different nationalities, hair colors, or socio-economic strata. I leave those decisions to the author(ess).)

Offline cococo

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »
over man

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 01:11:12 AM »
Two wives fighting for their husbands in an arranges match. $500 per fall, the winner getting the pink slip to the losers car