News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

(Story) Ashley Greene vs. Teresa Palmer (epic fight)

• 6 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(Story) Ashley Greene vs. Teresa Palmer (epic fight)
« on: October 09, 2013, 04:42:46 PM »
{alt}
take a screenshot
{alt}
screen capture software
There was a fight left for Ashley Greene and she knew it.  Teresa Palmer challenged her one time and Ashley was in such a state of shock that she turned it down.

Teresa Palmer wanted the fight with Ashley Greene now more then ever before.  She always felt she could take her but now she wanted to end it with a humiliation.   She heard what happened with Greene and Ashley Benson.  She called Ashley Benson afterwards “She just won’t fight me, she’ll fight any other blonde close to her height but won’t fight me.”

They met each other on a crowded street one day “Ashley” The words were pure ice and she stared Ashley Greene down.  It was the first time she spoke to her since Teresa fought Tammin Sursok and called Ashley afterwards.

Still irritated that the issues between them Ashley tried to stay calm but said with as much malice as she could muster “Teresa, no kids around you this time” They had met at a summer party in early June and had a picture taken together where they said hateful things with a smile on their faces.  The fight could have been then and there but Teresa was with her boyfriend’s daughter.

“Lets not beat around the bush here, we don’t like each other.  Like I said at the party when you stuck your chest out trying to make yourself look better than me, we’re predestined to battle so why keep waiting.”

“You think I’ve been looking for a beating, listen wannabe I regret not fighting you that night you first challenged me.  It would have been great to get my first win back then.  I’ll come to your house tonight but I doubt you’ll have the guts to do anything when it comes down to it.”

Teresa laughed out loud “You show up and you’ll for the first time be facing someone close to your age, in just as good of shape as you and who has all the same advantages you possess.” 

The words stayed there as the two women stared at each other wanting nothing more than to start fighting right now.

“You must really want me to make you cry!”  Ashley finally said “Well tell me the time and place.  It’s about time you and I ended what should have ended years ago”

Teresa gave Ashley a piece of paper with her address on it “See you tonight, jeans and a t shirt bitch and we’ll see who ends up crying.”

Ashley Greene made it to Teresa Palmers house she wore a pair of jeans and a loose fitting t shirt.  She stood outside Teresas door and thought about the meeting earlier she felt the urge to rip every hair out of Teresa’s head.  She wanted to make her bleed, she wanted to hear her screams and she realized what it was Megan Fox felt with Kaley Cuoco.  What Charlize felt with Angelina Jolie but Teresa wasn’t a match for her so once she let Palmer know that the feelings would go away

Ashley walked in and Teresa had on the same kind of outfit as her.  Ashley looked around there was 15 of her friends and 15 of Teresa’s friends any object that could be lifted up and used as a weapon was gone.

Teresa looked at Ashley and anger in her body was taking over.  They never talked face to face the first time they met Minka Kelly was there between them.  When they looked at each other all she wanted to do was slap Ashley and keep slapping her.  She was turned down when she asked to fight and whether it was cowardice on Ashley’s part or whatever she could never corner her but months of calling her out finally paid off

“So glad you showed up, I thought you’d chicken out again”

“I’m not afraid of you and when I leave you here a crying mess in your own house you’ll never try to fuck with me again.”

“I’m going to make such an example of you, when I’m done beating you and you beg me to stop I’ll tell you how I’ll stop right now… You get on your knees and voluntarily put your cute little face in my cute little love box”

“We’ll see whose face is in whose pussy when this is done and over with”

Charlize Theron was there as a fan of both women and walked in the middle “OK ladies I can’t wait for this but first off will three of Teresa’s friends stand in front of Ashley while I check Teresa.”

Charlize checked Teresa and first removed the belt and then found a small club behind Teresa and took that as well “You cheating whore I’m going to make  you pay for that.”

“Now three of Ashley’s friends”

Charlize checked Ashley and removed her belt and found a sock that had a roll of quarters attached to Ashley’s leg.

“Oh you are such a tough bitch are you.  Well you needed those more then I needed my weapon”

Ashley Greene walked over to Teresa Palmer and was met with the hardest slap she ever received in all her fights.  The slap put her down to the floor and Teresa looked down at her “Getting an idea of what’s in store for you.  Get up wimp”

Ashley shook her jaw then got up and looked at Teresa “Come on slap me back”  Ashley just looked at her.  It put Ashley in a state of shock and actually kind of frightened her but using as much torque and technique as possible she hit Teresa with an equally thunderous slap.  The blonde hoped to stay on her feet but that didn’t happen as she fell as well.

Ashley looked around and notated the people there were a fifty/fifty mix of each of there friends.  Teresa really wanted this fight to be known about and not kept secret, no lies would be told about what happened. 

“You slapped me hard and put me down; I slapped you hard and put you down.  We’ve proven we don’t fear each other we don’t have to go any further.”  She wanted to give Teresa that option; she really wanted this fight and couldn’t explain why.  It wasn’t being called a coward it wasn’t all the slams she faced from Teresa she won enough fights that no one believed she was a wimp

Teresa got up and looked at everyone in her house, whose sole reason to be there was to watch she and Ashley fight.  She knew years ago she was grateful Ashley said no to the fight, she hadn’t been in a fight and wasn’t sure why she was even challenging someone so close to her equal.  Since that fateful day in 2011 though she started to wonder what would have happened.  She liked telling people that she was better then Ashley and Ashley feared her.

“You kidding, I mean come on Ashley I’ve waited two years for this day and you think I’m happy with a slap each.  Tell me that you are happy with us just doing that, tell me you haven’t thought about fighting me”

“I thought about you a lot I’m not going to lie about that.  Thought about how you truly believed I feared you.  You truly believed that…”  The two women stepped toward each other now and got into each other’s faces. 

Screaming at the other “Damn straight I know that, if you didn’t fear me I would have been one of your first fights”

“You avoided me, you’d hide in Australia because you needed that thought I feared you to sleep at night.  You never had interest in fighting me because I’m simply better then you.”

“Are you kidding me, we’ll ignore the fact I’m a better actress then you. Tonight I’m going to prove that my legs, ass, abs, chest, arms and hair it’s all stronger then yours.”

“More aussie lies and when I’m done here with you…”

“Done with me, bitch you need to watch your tone.” Teresa pushed Ashley Greene and then smiled “Come on I’ll start showing you how much better I am”

Ashley came back and pushed Teresa “Show me then!”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (Story) Ashley Greene vs. Teresa Palmer (epic fight)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 04:43:26 PM »

Teresa slapped Ashley and Ashley slapped her back then Ashley came back with a backhanded slap.  Teresa’s upper body twisted from that slap but she came back with her own back handed slap that twisted Ashley’s torso.  Ashley came back going for another forehanded slap but Teresa ducked it and dove lifting Ashley up into the air

She took two steps and threw Ashley onto the couch two feet away.  She looked at Ashley for a second then jumped on top of her.  Straddling Ashley’s waist she hit a left handed slap to the face then a right handed. 

Ashley grabbed Teresa’s waist and threw her onto her back on the couch.  Teresa’s legs still on Ashley’s lap she tried to stand up and then put them down on her chest but Teresa kept fighting it and got her foot in Ashley’s face kicking her to the opposite side of the large couch.

They kicked at each other then jumped up on their knees and went after each other’s hair.  Ashley out yanked and got Teresa’s body over the top of the couch.  Ashley had her chest down on Teresa’s as she was trying to push Teresa down to the floor.  Both women went off the couch and it didn’t go the way Ashley though as she was pushed away from Teresa.

Ashley got up just a little faster then Teresa and slapped her hard then grabbed at the blondes hair and spun her around and threw her clear over the couch.  Ashley calmly walked over to Teresa and looked at her friends and Teresa’s “Yeah its going to be just like what I did to AnnaLynne”

She turned the edge but Teresa was in a three point stance and jumped at Ashley lifting her up in the air.  Teresa threw her down and just looked down at Ashley “Come on and show me what you did to AnnaLynne”

Teresa stepped back and let Ashley get up, she liked how this fight was going and felt if Ashley meant let’s have a boxing contest she could probably knock her out.

Ashley smiled she knew Teresa had skills but on their feet striking she knew she had the ability to knock out any woman.

They got their fists up and elbows were tight to their bodies and they started to circle each other.  People on both sides of the cheering crowd were torn in who had this advantage

Ashley tried two jabs to see the distance but Teresa blocked and moved back on the first and to her left on the second.  They circled again and now Teresa tried a jab but it was sloppy and Ashley saw it coming a mile away and knocked the fist downwards but there was a reason behind the sloppy punch it was a fakeout.  Teresa had the straight coming behind it knowing her sloppy jab would be knocked down and the right connected with Ashley’s  mouth.

Ashley Greene backed up and threw a right and left to make sure Teresa wasn’t coming forward.  She regained her composure and went forward and ate two jabs and now she had some blood in her mouth.

Ashley tried a jab straight combo but Teresa got her arms up blocking both and then smiled and hit a kick to Ashley’s leg.  She then hit a straight kick to the chest of Ashley Greene and went for a big right uppercut but Ashley leaned back and hit a short right which nearly put Teresa down. 

Palmer threw a right just as Ashley did but Ashley ducked low and hit two hard left hooks to the blonde’s ribs and pushed her away.  Ashley kept her distance and hit two jabs and then a leg kick.  She backed away as Teresa tried a desperation punch, once the punch missed she pushed forward but Teresa kept with the momentum of her punch and tucked her shoulder in and sent a kick where her foot got Ashley between the breasts.

Ashley started to stumble back but got her hand on a wall and got her balance back.  She pushed off the wall and threw a haymaker hook but Palmer got her arm up blocked the punch with her right forearm.  Ashley’s arm shook from the punch being blocked but she stuck her arm out straight blocking Teresa’s left but she couldn’t block the short right or the left knee that got her in the ribs.

She backed up again but wasn’t out of range when Teresa hit her with a straight kick.  Now Ashley had her back pressed against the wall and ate a hook cross combo.  She brought her arms up only for Teresa to hit two hard crosses to her ribs and then come up with a left knee to the stomach.

Palmer stayed in tight and tried to work some uppercuts to the tits but she really wanted Ashley to drop her arm guard a little so she could get an uppercut in.  It was Ashley though who came upwards with her elbow getter Teresa in the chin.  She wasn’t getting hit anymore and looked and Teresa was down on one knee.

She grabbed Teresa by the hair lifted her up to her feet and slammed her into the wall.  Holding onto Teresa’s hair she started hitting knee after knee to the ribs of the blonde.  After the fourth knee Teresa stepped on Ashley’s planted foot.  The fifth knee didn’t land as Ashley put her leg back down and Teresa hit her with an upper cut.

Ashley opened her mouth and the blood was more prevalent now and she was pissed.  She let one hand go from Teresa’s hair and hit an uppercut that got Teresa in the nose but that was answered with a uppercut by Teresa Palmer.

Blonde and brunette stood with left hand in the back of the others hair pulling down and hitting uppercuts.  The fight was everything the people who truly knew the women thought it would be, back and forth neither gaining a long advantage which was what separated them from opponents they had before this fateful night.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 04:44:11 PM »

Ashley Greene fought Jessica Szohr who never really had interest in fighting her.  Megan Fox who had a good back and forth tilt until Ashley showed what real striking does.  Candace Bailey who gave her more then she bargained for but still lost.  AnnaLynne McCord who fought valiantly in the beginning but could not match the strength and skill Ashley possessed.  Then Ashley Benson who slapped her harder then all others, who held her own until it hit the ground where experience took over.

Teresa Palmer fought Jennifer Lawerence who had all the physical advantages but did not possess the skill level needed.  Kaley Cuoco who was  not that motivated but still knocking out Kaley Cuoco was a accomplishment.  Then she got a Lucky win against Sara Roemer which started Teresa down the ‘Its faith’ path of Palmer vs. Greene.  Then came a very hard fight with Naya Rivera which ended because Naya was a giver but couldn’t take it.  Then it all nearly came crashing down with a fight against Tammin Sursok.  She was embarrassed that Tammin hurt her and embarrassed with what she did to pathetic Tammin.

They each hit one more uppercut and stopped and grabbed another handful of hair, those watching couldn’t see faces but thought the worst.  Each uppercut hit with a crack that made the spectators wince.  They tried to out haul the other but were just going around in circles and pushed away.

Ashley wanted to smile, the sight of Teresa’s nose busted up and blood coming down was so beautiful to here but she couldn’t smile.  She could taste her own blood coming into her mouth, she was busted up as well.

“BREAK”  Someone screamed and friends got between them and Ashley started to realize her surgically constructed nose was most likely broken and screamed

“You slut I didn’t know we were doing breaks, is this how you do your fighting.”

Teresa was trying to get past her friends “No, this is your idea you whore, look at my face look at it.  I had a natural beautiful face that you mangled.”

“Its my idea”  Jamie Pressly who was invited to watch this fight stepped in “You two just got your faces mangled and after talking to your friends this is the first time that either of you hit someone with your best shots and the other is still standing and giving back.  So take a break, get your faces cleaned and go back at it.  If there proves to be another stalemate later we’ll call another break.”

Both women sat down and there for Ashley was current co-star Kate Hudson, former co-star and good friend Nikki Reed and they had brought a doctor friend thinking the worst of the fight.  They got Ashley cleaned up blood cleared away and the cream used to keep MMA fighters cuts closed Ashley looked at Kate “Any advice on how to end the bitch.”

“Truth keep doing what you’re doing I’m shocked either of you can still fight.  Usually in these fights one is able to take firm control and sure there are back and forth but you usually see who is going to win.  Maybe start fighting dirty.”

“yeah sweetie, I didn’t want you there for my fight with Underwood because I didn’t want you to see me lose so go out there and be Ashley Greene.  The thought of seeing someone beat you is almost as bad as losing yourself.”

Teresa had a doctor and Phoebe Tonkin and Claire Holt she listened to Claire “Great job, you proved that your athleticism is top of the food chain and if she has the best striker then Lily Collins is tough.  Hows your hands”

“Hurt”

“You threw a lot of punches, so you got other weapons knees, feet, elbows.  Go after her hair, tits, pussy win the fight because I’m tired of watching best friends lose fights.”

“Ladies you good, ok so you two have stipulation that when you lose you voluntarily put your face in the others pussy which is a great one.  How about this though since this is a blondenemy vs bitchnette fight, Ashley loses she lightens her hair, Teresa loses she darkens hers.. what the fuck”  Ashley and Teresa were up on their feet and standing righ next to Jaime.

“Agree” they both said and pushed Jamie down to her ass.  They truly didn’t know what they were agreeing to all they wanted was to beat the other into subservience.  Ashley threw a punch but Teresa had got down on her knees after the Pressly push and the punch went over the intended target.

Teresa took Ashley down and immediately grabbed at her shirt and started ripping it apart.  Ashley got her hand into a claw and scratched at Teresa’s cheek then twisted to her left and threw Teresa down on her back.  She tried to get on Teresa but the blonde got her feet on Ashley’s thigh.

Ashley grabbed at Teresa’s shirt and was kicked away but ripped the shirt a bit.  They both got up and ripped their shirts completely off and threw them aside.

Ashley Greene was tan and fit and was usually stronger then the women she fought but Teresa was equally fit.  Both had strong cores, arms and no doubt legs.  Really the big difference between the two was color; skintone and hair.

“Oh man”  Nikki Reed said seeing both shirtless

“Wow” Phoebe Tonkin let slip

Both looked at each other and knew the little comment was because they’d seen other women match up in some area with their friend.  Never like this though, never this even bodywise.

Blonde and brunette crouched down and held their hands out like talons ready to tear flesh.  These were two skilled fighters who were ignoring the skills they picked up thru training and in the fights they had previous to this one.  They were more like uncaged she beasts showing teeth hoping to take the alpha feline marking her territory.

They screamed and lunged, palm of Teresa’s right hand hitting Ashley between the eyes while Ashley’s right hand came down and scratched Teresa across the neck.

Teresa’s blow put Ashley down to her knees equilibrium nowhere present at the moment.  The blonde ignored the fiery pain in her neck and pushed forward her pelvis putting Ashley down on her back.  She sat on Ashley Greene’s face and Ashley by the hair nearest  the forehead and hauled up pulling Ashley’s nose into her pubic region.

“Is this what you did to Benson…. Did you think in a million years I’d seat on your face with this much ease?”

Teresa looked up at everyone making sure to make eye contact with each and every person “Did any of you see me doing this to the whore of Twilight”

“RARGHAH” Ashley screamed as she flexed every muscle in her well-toned body.  She spent days double days in gyms to build and maintain the muscles and now she needed them.  Those around could see the muscles in her stomach tighten you could see the six pack and oblique’s straining.  Biceps and Triceps flexed as she  got her hands under Teresa’s quads and ass.  She pushed Teresa off her face to some cheers from the crowd.

Ashley spun onto her stomach pushed up to her feet and went after Teresa’s hair but her wrists got caught.  Teresa lifted Ashley’s arms up towards the roof and turned in towards Ashley and hiptossed the brunette down to her back.  Teresa sat on Ashley’s stomach and slapped her twice and was about to dig her nails into Ashley’s but Ashley grabbed her by the wrist.

“I’ll claw your face bitch.”

“No you won’t”  Ashley got both hands now on Teresa’s wrists and pushed while also lifting her legs up and getting her heels on Teresa’s biceps.  She hauled Teresa down, Ashley jumped up a scant bit quicker and had two hard strides when Teresa was up straight and got both hands on Teresa’s throat and pushed her into a door

“Whore, Whorish blonde whore.” Ashley lifted Teresa up in the air and the blonde tried hitting Ashley’s arms but that didn’t work.  She tried pushing at Ashley’s face  but it just tightened Ashley’s grip around her throat.  “All your waiting to fight me and I choke you ou….”

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 04:44:38 PM »

Teresa tried one last thing; she opened the door.

Both fell into the spare bedroom, Ashley’s choke broken, Teresa gasped for air never feeling such relief in her life.  She never knew how sweet it was for a simple task like breathing until a woman who was close to her physical equal cut that air off.  She felt Ashley’s arms moving the shock of being in a bedroom now had worn off and she was going for that choke again.

Teresa grabbed at Ashley’s wrists and got her legs between Ashley’s and started raising them and ended up flipping Ashley over the top.  Both women were on their backs and took a moment to rest.

Ashley had never not been able to finish an opponent by this time.  She stood and traded punches with the damn blonde but still they fought.  Last time she traded strikes with a woman who was a striker she knocked out Megan Fox.  Yet Teresa was still going strong and she was starting to feel something she hadn’t felt since minutes before her first real fight.  This time though it was more real, it was more evident she feared she couldn’t beat Teresa Palmer

Teresa lay down in pain she got into a boxing match with Kaley Cuoco and knocked her out cold.  That was with gloves on taking down some of the impact yet she minutes ago pummeled Ashley and didn’t get the knock out.  She always felt it was destiny for them to fight and her skill would be far greater than Ashley’s and Ashley would succumb but so far her skill wasn’t far greater and Ashley hadn’t succumbed to her… There was something inside her she never felt in any of her fights a true fear of losing.  To make it worst it was losing to Ashley Greene.

Anger boiled in both women and they rolled onto their stomach and brought their heads up making eye contact.  The fear of losing was disspitating and the hope of victory was rising but one desire rose above others.  The desire to inflict very real damage to the other.

For no real reason they got up on their hands and toes and circled around like cats, throwing a claw slap every so often.  They pushed forward using all the leg power they could muster to power at the other.  Teresa grabbed Ashley’s right wrist but had her own right wrist grabbed.  With Both arms trapped the impact came with both bodies hitting with a loud room filling slap.

The impact caused both women to let go of the other’s wrist and fell back onto their backs.  Not only did the impact cause them to fall back it also broke the bras of each woman.

Ashley rolled onto her back and started to get up and felt it, her breasts were out there hanging down.  She looked up and the people could see her bare tits and she was embarrassed
Teresa wasn’t as demure with her toplessness and jumped on Ashley’s back.  Her own bra in her hands she threw it over Ashley’s face and got it on Ashley’s throat.  Teresa was up on her feet and had Ashley’s body straight while keeping Greene on her knees. 

Everyone got a sight of Ashley’s muscle tone earlier but now Teresa was showing exactly how strong she was.  Her shoulders, arms and neck were straining as she choked out Ashley Greene “Beat her without a weapon” Nikki Reed begged.

Teresa looked up and loosened the grip, she grabbed Ashley by the top of the hair and held her there “Who won Ashley?”

Gasp was all Ashley could get out and for that she got slapped twice from behind.  The spectators had never seen such a statement as this.  A topless Teresa Palmer with a beaten up face from punches earlier a huge scratch on her neck and reddened tits.  Yet there she was standing behind a on her knees Ashley Greene who was only upright because Teresa held her by the hair.

The sight of Ashley Greene made her friends  cry, she was on her knees reddened tits hanging free for all to see.  Clear line on her neck from the bra choke, her mouth open with saliva coming out.  Face bruised like Teresa’s and eyes closed, she had never looked so pathetic and broken.

“Alright well as long they all saw it happen I may as well get ready.”  With her free hand Teresa got her hand on her pants and unbuttoned the top button.  “Wonder if going blonde will improve your ugliness.”

Ashley’s eyes opened she was so close to losing this fight a fight that she could see many thought she already lost.  The breathing was back to normal now and she wasn’t out yet.  She reached up and got her left hand on Teresa’s wrist and her right hand on the elbow of the same arm.  She then brought her body down lost some hair but threw Teresa over her shoulder.

“Not over yet”  Both women got up and Ashley had her bra in her hands hoping to get it around Teresas throat.

Teresa got her hands on Ashley’s elbows blocking it and immediately Ashley and she went around in circles.

Ashley hit a kick to Teresa’s right ankle and then stomped her foot.  Ashley finished that combo with a straight kick to Teresa’s stomach that put her into the wall.  Teresa bounced off and Ashley got the bra near Teresa’s neck and spun around to be behind Palmer.

She tightened the sheer fabric around Teresa’s throat and Teresa pushed back slammed Ashley into the wall.  She felt the choke loosen and bent over and started to walk away but the bra was still around her throat and Ashley powered her back tightening the bra around Teresa’s neck

“Look at the hypocrite, Nikki you’d probably kick my ass but you begged for Teresa to not use a weapon but look LOOK” 

Teresa’s eyes were closed and tears escaped rollig down her face, a few minutes ago her body was powerful now it was deflated.  Her tits were strong and firm were now weak and deflated.  Her stomach which was a strong six pack when she was holding Ashley from behind was now quivering and looked nothing like a six pack.

She was fading she was being forced into unconsciousness, after all she went through.  After the sleepless nights thinking of this fight was this how it ended, another Ashley Greene victim.  “You feeling it blonde, you wanted to fight me for so long.  Here you are about to lose and we all know what you’ll look like as a brunette… A less attractive K-Stew”

Teresa was desperate and got her right hip on the outside of Ashley’s body “Just go un… AAAAAIII” Teresa rose her hand and hammerfisted Ashley in the pubic region.

Ashley’s bra fell from her throat and she fell down to her hands and knees she could hear Ashley asking “Why”

Teresa watched from her peripheral as Ashley had her knees together and feet shoulder length apart she walked crab legged and rested on a dresser.  Ashley massaged her pubic region she was so close to winning just to have it broken up in such a matter that boggled her mind.  She was desperate for air and unbuttoned her pants, she looked over at Teresa desperate to go hurt the damn blonde but couldn’t move. 

Teresa still had trouble getting her breathing back to normal and unzipped her pants hoping it would help get some air back into her lungs.

Nikki Reed looked at Jaime Pressly who had the look of admiration for what she was witnessing “So Megan Fox and Kaley was it like this”

“God no”

Phoebe looked down “What do you mean they’re like mortal nemesis forever locked in battle”

“Kaley kicked Megan’s ass every time they fought with ease.  She was stronger and hated Megan, she was motivated.  Megan wished she was a equal to Kaley but she never was, their fights were never this even or brutal.  No this is what I’ve never had, never witnessed and it is exciting.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 04:45:19 PM »

Fully out of their pants now, Teresa started to get up but fell forward and down to one knee.

Ashley seen that and smiled she tried to walk and attack Teresa once again but when she made the second step she lost her own balance and ended falling sideways and down on one knee with her hand on the bed.  She took a deep breath and was no longer embarrassed about so many people seeing her bare breasts afterall you can easily google it so why be embarrassed.  She was also over the damn dirty attack by the bitch blonde.

Teresa was back on her feet with her balance back and she could feel Ashley moving toward her.  She didn’t move and when Ashley was close enough she turned and slapped the brunette and put her back a few steps.  She went to follow up but got hit with a slap that put her back the same amount of steps.

They stood in their spots hands on knees and breathing hard then looked up at each other and leaped at each other.  Hands in hair they ripped and tore at the others tresses and went around the room trying to throw the other down and failing.  Large strands of hair started to fill the floor and they’d only let a hand out of the other’s hair to hit a slap.  Not to the face however, they’d slap the bare thigh, the ribs or back.

Their circling around the room got them near a wall and Teresa dug in deeper on Ashley’s hair and slammed Ashley hard into the wall.  She brought Greene’s head forward and slammed the back of Ashley’s head into the wall causing a spider web crack in the wall.

“Tez, Show her your tits are better” Someone screamed but Ashley turned Teresa around and slammed Teresa’s into the wall and repeated.  She went for a third one but got turned around slammed into the wall got her tit slapped and then Teresa brought her left leg back and had her lower half twisted perpendicular and with her left as an anchor she tried to pry Ashley away from the wall and throw her as far as possible.

Ashley’s legs did leave the air but she did a ballerina type move and got back down and tried to throw Teresa down facefirst.   Teresa though she was crying and scalp was on fire she intentionally dropped to her knees and slid along the carpet burning her knees but she ended up getting Ashley in front of the foot of the bed.

Teresa stood up and when she did Ashley’s legs were against the bed and now Ashley was on the bed.  The shock of being put on her back caused her to lose her grip on Teresa’s hair and Teresa let go of Ashley’s hair and started slapping Ashley’s face. 

After four slaps Ashley finally got her arms up blocking the face slaps.  The slap attempts stopped and before Ashley could do something Teresa grabbed her wrists and slammed them down over her head.  Teresa bounced up and brought Ashley fully on the bed, and sat on her thigh’s.

Teresa kept Ashley’s arms over her head and against the headboard, she straightened her legs and grapevine Ashley’s and pressed her body tight against ashleys.  She was still crying and she looked straight down on Ashleys face, her tears mixing with Ashleys “Open your eyes.” 

People surrounded the bed, they could see that Teresa’s bare tits were on Ashley’s bare tits and she was making little movements to inflict tit damage on Ashley. 

Teresa Palmer was looking absolutely dominant over Ashley Greene in this grapevine position only one thing was left.

“Open your fucking eyes and look at me.”

Ashley finally opened her eyes and looked straight up at Teresa’s eyes.  She could see everything in Teresa’s eyes.  Jessica Szohr’s fear in their first fight she could see the fight leaving Jessica.  She could see the truth behind her Megan Fox fight, she was bigger, stronger and more skilled and it was never going to be a close fight.  She could see how she took Candace Bailey lightly and was given a tougher fight because of it.  She could see her taking sick pleasure in beating up AnnaLynne McCord and with what she did to young able bodied was this what she had coming to her.  Taking on a physical equal, a skilled equal and she was defeated.

Teresa wanted to see into Ashley’s eyes she wanted to know that she now knew Ashley may not fear her but she was right when she did.   She could see her path to this moment in Ashley’s eyes.  The unbridled rage of Jennifer Lawerence which she not only tamed but she neutered.  She could see the bruising she received from the insanely strong but eventually unconscious Kaley Cuoco.  The luckiness in beating Sarah Roemer which was where she was convinced that this very moment was destiny.  The fight with the highly overrated Naya Rivera where she got revenge for her friend.  Then the fight with a cheap shot queen Tammin Sursok and with all that pain, all those fights where the damage she took wasn’t close to what she took in this fight.  She fought her physical equal and now with everyone watching she was on top of the brunette.  Ashley was still trying to power out but she was giving equal amounts of power to keep her down.  Even though Ashley knew she lost she was still fighting back and to keep looking at Ashley while she over powered her was just so thrilling. 

“Say it Ashley, tell them you quit and I’ll get up so you can put your face where it so badly wants to go.” Teresa lifted her ass up an inch and slapped her pantied crotch region on Ashley’s and she could feel the moisture between Ashley’s legs which was much like her own.

“I fucking hate you”  Ashley said

“Yes I know do you know how I know… Because I fucking hate you too now tell them who bloody well won.”  Teresa rose up an inch again ready to slap down on Ashley but when she rose up Ashley bridged up and it surprised Teresa.  Ashley felt Teresa’s muscles loosen and she twisted her hips to the right and it caused Teresa’s lower half to fall off the bed.  Ashley got on her back and was in the middle of the bed and wiggled her way into a head scissors attempt but Teresa let her death grip go and backed away from Ashley’s legs.

She stood up in disbelief she had won didn’t she, she saw the defeat in Ashley’s eyes; didn’t she.  “You bimbo why can’t you just…”  Ashley threw herself from the bed onto Teresa and slammed her to the floor.  The impact caused Ashley to bounce off of Teresa and they both started to get up.

“You won’t beat me bitch, you kept me down embarrassed me but you still won’t get the win.”

“Yeah Ashley I will, I already have and I’ll do it again.”

They were on one knee and stared at each other than screamed and jumped going for each other’s hair but they were to close and hands went past the others head and their bodies slapped together.  This time though they didn’t bounce away from each other in pain, both knew the fight should be getting close to a finish.  They travelled long and hard to meet a woman who they couldn’t beat and would be damned if they’d let a little body slapping be a victory for the other.

They went around the bed slapping tits together and scratching whatever they could.  Arms, backs and faces when they could.  They slapped bodies again and released, Teresa closed her eyes and went for a slap which Ashley ducked and rose up getting her shoulder on Teresa’s arm pit lifting her up and jumping into the air slamming both down on the bed.

She had Teresa on her side and sat on her hip and started hitting right hand punch after right hand punch busting Teresa’s face up.  Teresa was crying more and trying to cover her face but Ashley could sense it now this was it, she was going to face her toughest challenge.  She was going to be literally a centimeter nay a millimeter from defeat just to make the greatest comeback ever.  Each punch was a punch closer to a ko or to  hear this whore blonde surrender… Please surrender, the surrender was the greatest thing she would ever hear… “Say, Auntie”

She stopped hitting punches and sat up straight pushing Teresa’s head down with her left hand Ashley flexed her right arm “Fuck this bitch, fuck her and fuck her attitude.”  Ashley looked more like a cavewoman then a beautiful actress.  Her hair was erratic like an 80s actress whose perm got wet.  Her face was bruised and scratched but in her eyes told the truth; she was not just victorious she was happy.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 04:46:11 PM »
Teresa hated this she just had Ashley beaten down, she had her beaten and now she was beaten but this pause… She wasn’t going to quit, she needed to do something now.  The bed was soft her head was pressed into something that allowed escape as long as you were flexible and deal with the pain.  She was flexible and either deal with the pain or it was destiny that they fight and Ashley win… Teresa rolled her head and neck and rolled out of Ashley’s dominant position and kept rolling out and had her left leg down on the bed she rolled past Ashley’s legs and pushed Ashley down on  her calf.  

“What the hell”  Jamie Pressly said

Teresa Palmer grabbed her left foot and lifted the leg up bringing Ashley into a terrible neck crank scissor type move.  She had her back on Ashley’s and bridged up causing even more pressure and Ashley tried to fight out, she tried but she finally tapped out.  Teresa kept on the pressure until she heard her friends screaming with esctacy “YOU DID IT YOU BEAT HER”

Teresa let go and jumped off the bed and jumped in  her friends arms she got a respect handshake from Jaime Pressly “Amazing reversal I might have to try that yoga stuff.”

“It was our destiny to be here and for me to win… HEY ASHLEY YOU OVERRATED BITCH”

Ashley was being helped off the bed by two friends Stana Katic and Nikki Reed.  “You beat me this time.”

“Just let us leave”  Nikki begged

“That is not the arrangement.”  Teresa walked over to the three ladies and grabbed Ashleys hair and yanked so Ashley could look at her “Listen bitch you agreed to this”

Ashley was crying, she was absolutely spent and every other spectator grabbed Stana and Nikki and held them back.  Teresa threw Ashley back onto the bed where she first removed Ashley’s panties and threw them to her boyfriend.  “Nail those on the wall, this will always be wimpy Ashley room.”

Teresa got on top of Ashley and hit six slaps “Now will you do what your told”

“You beat me I’ll dye my hair blonde just enough please… please”

“What do you need to do first.”

“Come on Teresa you ….”  “FUCK OFF SHE HAS TO DO IT”

Teresa twisted Ashley’s tits and then leaned back “OK” Ashley screamed between her screams

Teresa got up stood in the middle of the room and Ashley Greene got on her knees and looked around.  She was never so weak and demure as she was right now.  Is this what happened when a fight was over and you lost, you had no fight left.  She hated Teresa Palmer, hated her with every strain of DNA but she also had so many people watching.  She didn’t want to do this, she was a woman who needed to keep her word but this was to much.  She was tired and beaten she never felt such weakness in her life.  Her energy was empty, never in her life had she felt this pathetic.  She felt out of shape, ugly she now knew how bad her face was beaten and  how bad her hair looked.

She fell face first halfway to Teresa “Get over her you inferior bitch, you lost the fight you gave me everything you had only to be tapping out.  You went tit on tit to me and I am better there and everywhere now get over here and do what I told everyone you would end up doing.”

Ashley looked up and her eyes were that of someone going through withdrawal “You won the fight and I’ll go blonde but I can’t make it over there”

“You’ll come ‘ere or I’ll keep beating on you so please stay there because I like the feel of your weak brunette American flesh being bruised by stronger aussie blondeness.”

Ashley had zero fight left, she started to crawl toward Teresa she couldn’t even think about cheap shotting Teresa or continuing to fight.  The moment her hand hit the bed and she tapped out she quit fighting back.  She quit the thought of fighting, she quit thinking she had a chance of beating Teresa Palmer.  She made it to Teresa because the alternative was scared her, she knew Teresa hated her and would have  no problem with hurting her more.  She knew the feeling of winning and how much of an aphrodisiac it was.

She got back on her knees and removed Teresa’s panties and started nuzzling her face on Teresa’s woman hood

“Millions of people wish they could be where you are and  your crying.”  Teresa stood in a superman pose.  Hands on  hips and chest puffed out as pictures were being taken of Ashley Greene on her knees caressing Teresa Palmers ass with her hands and cuddling Teresa’s pussy with her face.  

Ashley would  never forget this, the lowest point in her life.

Teresa would never forget this, the most satisfaction from something she earned.  She earned this win and no one would ever forget who won the fight.

Epilogue
Teresa was on cloud nine in the  in the weeks after the fight she would have so much sex with her fiancé she’d find herself pregnant AFTER the fight.  Great movies making herself a bigger name and getting more roles, achieving top ranking status, getting engaged, beating Ashley Greene in a epic battle and then to end the year with the news she was to be a mother.  2013 was the year of Teresa Palmer

Ashley Greene would go blonde and worked out more and more.  She got roles but as a blonde now and coming out of the gym was when she found out Teresa was pregnant so she would have to wait to challenge  her to a rematch and regain what was taken from her.  “I can’t fight again, I’m scared to death and she’s pregnant my waking thoughts are of being nuzzled against her and I can’t avenge that…. Its not fair.”

{alt}
download screenshot

(Up next: Elisha Cuthbert vs Hayden Panettere, Jill Wagner vs. Kelly Overton, Janet Montgomery vs. Emma Stone, Katie McGrath vs. Carla McGlynn, Keira Knightly vs. Aubrey Plaza and none will be that long)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:50:12 PM by Interac »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 06:30:24 PM »
The word "epic" is almost too puny to encompass it.  Magnificent work, my friend!   ;D