News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

suneha and holly office fight

• 1 Replies

suneha

suneha and holly office fight
« on: July 01, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »
I just ending my day at the office. i really dressed up for my day, looking classy in my white satin blouse, black satin pencil skirt and my 3 inch black heels. i was just getting ready to leave when suddenly i was confronted by my rival Holly who had also stayed late! Holly said "Excuse me, what exactly are you doing here?" i answered "What do you mean?" Holly said back to her "I know exactly what this is...you're kissing ass again, trying to get that promotion that you know is mine! You think you can come here, dress like that and own the office!" i backed up a bit but said "I dress like this because I look good...I'm just better than you at this job!" This was not what i should have said! Holly responded "How dare you talk back to me like that?? It's time you learned a lesson!"

Holly grabbed me by the hair and slapped me in the face!i let out a scream and punched Holly in the stomach trying to make her let go. Holly gasped "You bitch!!" She slammed me hard in my stomach, figuring that it was my weak spot. i doubled over and gasped as she was hit there. Holly saw her advantage...i was weak from my day at work...Holly knew she would be easy prey now! She grabbed me by the hair and punched me right in the face. i screamed and fell to the ground. Holly jumped down on the poor me and began punching me in the stomach more as she lay on the ground. i desperately grabbed Holly's hair, trying to shake her head and rip out some hair, but it was no use.holly grabbed me from my shirt collar and slammed in to my face again i was laying down to the wall as i hold the wall holly came behind me and grabbed me by the hair and hit me in the rib one aftyer the other i was in so much of pain and holly asked " do you still need the promotion" i said yes and she started hiting me again my face, i was bleeding from my mouth and nose i;m gonna kill you today she started punching me. i feel like running away from her but my heels and black tight satin pencil skirt didn't allow me. she grabbed me by the hair again and slapped me. do you need the promotion and slapped,another slap, another hit in to my stomach, another slapped, finnaly i begged "Please stop!! I promise I won't go after the promotion anymore, just stop!!!"

Holly laughed...You better not ever do anything to impress our boss again...in fact, I think I want you to be an example to all the little bitches here at the office! As i lay on the ground rolling around, holding my injured body, Holly grabbed some rope from the supply closet. "What are you doing??" i i asked. Holly didn't say a word, she just grabbed the rope and bound the helpless me, tying my arms behind my back and binding my legs together. i begged her to stop, but it was no use...Holly left me there saying "All the little girly bitches like you will see this and never bother real workers like me again! Have a good night Suneha". She departed and i was left there to lay on the floor rolling around in pain.

suneha

Re: suneha and holly office fight
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 11:05:25 AM »
i'm in so far from holly, if she wants to come and fight with me.